It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic sex cult that's snaring celebrities

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bellor

I heard its also same sex interactions.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

iSomeone

Now I realize [...] the occult [...] the Bible condemns it.

Really?

Proverbs 11:13 (NIV version):
"A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy person keeps a secret."

Hmmm... A bible verse encouraging the keeping of secrets.

Guess you ignored missed that one...

edit on 3/4/2014 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
Jay-Z is rumored to be gay. Beyonce is just his "beard" to keep his reputation.

ETA: This sounds like some kind of "Eyes Wide Shut" type of thing. Kubrick didn't last to long after that movie came out. Meethinks he knew something.
edit on 24-4-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

Why kill Kubrick when they could of just put the movie in development hell, kill him when they first saw the script, or you know make sure if he does the movie it's going to be an independent film ? Meethinks these evil powerful rich people have no common sense and the IQ of 80.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog

MystikMushroom
Jay-Z is rumored to be gay. Beyonce is just his "beard" to keep his reputation.

ETA: This sounds like some kind of "Eyes Wide Shut" type of thing. Kubrick didn't last to long after that movie came out. Meethinks he knew something.
edit on 24-4-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

Why kill Kubrick when they could of just put the movie in development hell, kill him when they first saw the script, or you know make sure if he does the movie it's going to be an independent film ? Meethinks these evil powerful rich people have no common sense and the IQ of 80.

I am going to get back to this topic later but this must be said, i don't agree with everything David Icke says but he did say this group is clever but not wise so i would lower the IQ to about 70, i explain how i think this group works and it's true origin and started it in this thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems the most logical explanation of this group.....

As far as any kind of sex gos as long as it's not with kids or snuff crap or people aren't really raped do what you want, it's more about defeating the pure evil of this group and not man made concept of sin...

edit on 3-4-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Saurus

iSomeone

Now I realize [...] the occult [...] the Bible condemns it.

Really?

Proverbs 11:13 (NIV version):
"A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy person keeps a secret."

Hmmm... A bible verse encouraging the keeping of secrets.

Guess you ignored missed that one...

edit on 3/4/2014 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

Really? Twisting a scripture to ignore all the scriptures condming spiritsim in no uncertain terms?

There is a difference between keeping a confidence, and getting invovled in the occult, which is spirtism, and direct communication with wicked spirit forces.

And just because I have to explain this, means either you are not sincere, or you have an extreme lack of common sense and understanding, and I say this with all due respect. What you say just does not make any sense.

Even God has secrets. In the Bible they are referred to as sacred secrets. And he only reveals them at his proper time. But when he does reveal them, it is not in some occult.

Jesus came to earth to bear witness to the greatest of all sacred secrets. And he did not hide it. In fact he preached it and then told his followers to preach it.

The truth is not hidden. It shines like a beacon on a mountain.

True, not all truth is revealed at the same time. But when God does reveal a secret, he does not ask for it to be kept hidden. Rather he has his followers spread it as far and wide as possible.

(Matthew 5:14-16) 14 “YOU are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when situated upon a mountain. 15 People light a lamp and set it, not under the measuring basket, but upon the lampstand, and it shines upon all those in the house. 16 Likewise let YOUR light shine before men, that they may see YOUR fine works and give glory to YOUR Father who is in the heavens.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by iSomeone

Then you have Matthew 6:6

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

and Proverbs 12:23

A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

KSigMason

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness.

True, when one prays, they must not do so as the hypocrites who do so in the open to get praise from man. Rather, when you pray, do so in private, to your God, who see you in private, and will reward you.

That has nothing to do with spiritism.

You are all acting just like your father acted, when he came to tempt Jesus. He too quoted scripture, and twisted it:

(Matthew 4:5-7) . . .Then the Devil took him along into the holy city, and he stationed him upon the battlement of the temple 6 and said to him: “If you are a son of God, hurl yourself down; for it is written, ‘He will give his angels a charge concerning you, and they will carry you on their hands, that you may at no time strike your foot against a stone.’” 7 Jesus said to him: “Again it is written, ‘You must not put Jehovah your God to the test.’”

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

KSigMason

True, when one prays, they must not do so as the hypocrites who do so in the open to get praise from man. Rather, when you pray, do so in private, to your God, who see you in private, and will reward you.

That has nothing to do with spiritism.

You are all acting just like your father acted, when he came to tempt Jesus. He too quoted scripture, and twisted it:

(Matthew 4:5-7) . . .Then the Devil took him along into the holy city, and he stationed him upon the battlement of the temple 6 and said to him: “If you are a son of God, hurl yourself down; for it is written, ‘He will give his angels a charge concerning you, and they will carry you on their hands, that you may at no time strike your foot against a stone.’” 7 Jesus said to him: “Again it is written, ‘You must not put Jehovah your God to the test.’”

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
What a juicy thread. OM NOM NOM NOM.

Love the tacit admission of black magick and the exploration of the Qlippoth while denying any nefarious deeds. Yes: "The uninitiated don't understand why we willingly deal with demonic forces because they are too stupid to understand said forces are simply aspects of their own subconscious."

Yeah... That's the ticket...

Someone crank some lady gaga amirite!?

I'll be around. watching.

ETA:

edit on 4-4-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Interesting post, and I gladly give you your 666th star (heehee, couldn't help myself).

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Love the tacit admission of black magick and the exploration of the Qlippoth while denying any nefarious deeds.

1. If you were a practitioner of magick, you would understand that all magick stems from the same source - it is only how it is used that makes it black or white. An admission of invocation is not an admission of black magick. Invocation does not equal nefarious deeds!

2. CIAGypsy is not a Mason.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

iSomeone

This message is clear as day - one should pray in private and not in a church.

How do you account for the fact that Christians twist this verse to mean something different, because they still want to be seen in a church?

And don't try and twist "When two or more are gathered in my name, I am in their midst." to explain yourself. This verse has nothing to do with prayer. This has to do with gathering/good deeds in Jesus' name - it has been twisted by Christians so that they can ignore the previous verse that you quoted.

But the bible is explicit about prayer - don't do it in public - only in private.

So if you pray in a church, don't come and preach to me about twisting bible verses.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

prelar
good post! i opened the first link and it said the Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page might also be involved with the Ordo Templi Orientis...

For reference - ATS Thread - That Led Zepplin Devil Worship Discussion Thread

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Well, this is what Jesus said:

(Luke 18:10-14) . . .Two men went up into the temple to pray, the one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and began to pray these things to himself, ‘O God, I thank you I am not as the rest of men, extortioners, unrighteous, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week, I give the tenth of all things I acquire.’ 13 But the tax collector standing at a distance was not willing even to raise his eyes heavenward, but kept beating his breast, saying, ‘O God, be gracious to me a sinner.’ 14 I tell YOU, This man went down to his home proved more righteous than that man; because everyone that exalts himself will be humiliated, but he that humbles himself will be exalted.”

This Pharisee, a religious leader of the Jews, prayed in the broad road in public in front of everyone. Was his prayer sincere? Of course not! He lauded himself and said how good he was, while condemning those around him.

It was to this public praying that Jesus was referring. He was not referring to the fact that when those who gather in his name should not first say a prayer to God.

Do you know this? Or are you sincerely this ignorant?

Today the religious leaders are just as culpable as back then. In fact the Bible's message is clear. God will soon come to wage war upon wicked persons. And he will start with the clergy of Christendom. They would like to act like they are holy, but truly they are white-washed walls full of dead men's bones:

(Matthew 23:27, 28) . . .“Woe to YOU, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because YOU resemble whitewashed graves, which outwardly indeed appear beautiful but inside are full of dead men’s bones and of every sort of uncleanness. 28 In that way YOU also, outwardly indeed, appear righteous to men, but inside YOU are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

That is why Jesus told the people to do as they say (because they were the teachers of the law) but not as they do, because they were hypcorites, and they themsleves would not fulfill the law. They were haughty and arrogant. They looked down on the common people and called them ahm hartes (the people of the earth) as an insult:

(Matthew 23:2-4) 2 “The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the seat of Moses. 3 Therefore all the things they tell YOU, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds, for they say but do not perform. 4 They bind up heavy loads and put them upon the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger.

Jesus himself explained why they said these lofty prayers in public that he condemned when he said:

(Matthew 23:5-12) . . .All the works they do they do to be viewed by men; for they broaden the [scripture-containing] cases that they wear as safeguards, and enlarge the fringes [of their garments]. 6 They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues, 7 and the greetings in the marketplaces and to be called Rabbi by men. 8 But YOU, do not YOU be called Rabbi, for one is YOUR teacher, whereas all YOU are brothers. 9 Moreover, do not call anyone YOUR father on earth, for one is YOUR Father, the heavenly One. 10 Neither be called ‘leaders,’ for YOUR Leader is one, the Christ. 11 But the greatest one among YOU must be YOUR minister. 12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Listen to reason and learn.

If you really want truth, and not a twisting of scriptures as your father does. Come and knowledge is readily available and it will be given you.

Yes it will be given in public. And it will not be denied you.

It is free for the taking. it is calling out in the public squares. And it has not been hidden! Will you avail yourself?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

iSomeone
You are all acting just like your father acted...

'Father'? Too funny.

I always find it supremely comical when people like you try to push your beliefs on others. You claim that Satan is our 'father' when I do not even believe in such fantasy nonsense. Why should a rational person like myself become a Satan-believer like you? What is their for me to gain spiritually by believing in the invented Christian Devil that you so firmly and superstitiously believe in? Why do you have such an unshakeable faith in the Devil?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

iSomeone
You are all acting just like your father acted...

'Father'? Too funny.

I always find it supremely comical when people like you try to push your beliefs on others. You claim that Satan is our 'father' when I do not even believe in such fantasy nonsense. Why should a rational person like myself become a Satan-believer like you? What is their for me to gain spiritually by believing in the invented Christian Devil that you so firmly and superstitiously believe in? Why do you have such an unshakeable faith in the Devil?

You have the free-will to do with your brain and thinking ability what you wish. Do what you wish with them.

You don't have to believe in God's word. God respects that right as do I.

And no, it was not I who claim that you come from your father. Rather it was Jesus:

(John 8:44-47) . . .YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father. That one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of [the lie]. 45 Because I, on the other hand, tell the truth, YOU do not believe me. 46 Who of YOU convicts me of sin? If I speak truth, why is it YOU do not believe me? 47 He that is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why YOU do not listen, because YOU are not from God.”

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

iSomeone
You have the free-will to do with your brain and thinking ability what you wish. Do what you wish with them.

You don't have to believe in God's word. God respects that right as do I.

And no, it was not I who claim that you come from your father. Rather it was Jesus:

Sorry, I do not believe in the Devil whether you attribute the quote to Jesus, Shakespeare or Xenu. The concept of the Devil is purely a Christian concept as I thoroughly and repeatedly outlined in the thread near the top of the forum entitled Why Masons Do Not Worship Lucifer (or Satan). If you want to believe in the fairytale Devil of the Christian Mythology then do not apply your superstitious beliefs unto others as some of us do not wish to share in your dogmatic insistence that a big red man is going to roast our soul's in a lake of fire.

If you think you can disprove my argument that Devil-belief was not fabricated after Jesus's life by Christians then feel free to add to the other thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

As I said, you can believe whatever you want. I won't stop your or try to make you change your mind.

And you aren't really disagreeing with me. It is with God's word. You keep* addressing me when you try to deny his word. I am just explaining it to you. You aren't rejecting me at all. You are rejecting Jehovah God. I don't feel offended by it at all. Most people on earth reject him and his word.

Like it was quoted earlier. His word is alive and exerts power. It reveals who you truly are:

(Hebrews 4:12) For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints and [their] marrow, and [is] able to discern thoughts and intentions of [the] heart.

edit on 4-4-2014 by iSomeone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

iSomeone
And you aren't really disagreeing with me. It is with God's word. You keep* addressing me when you try to deny his word. I am just explaining it to you. You aren't rejecting me at all. You are rejecting Jehovah God. I don't feel offended by it at all. Most people on earth reject him and his word.

'God's Word'? God did not write the New Testament, men did. God did not invent the fairytale Devil, men did. God does not believe in the fairytale Devil, men like you do. I am disagreeing with you, completely and totally.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

iSomeone

'God's Word'? God did not write the New Testament, men did. God did not invent the fairytale Devil, men did. God does not believe in the fairytale Devil, men like you do. I am disagreeing with you, completely and totally.

I already knew you were going to bring this arrogant rejection of yours up. That is why I quoted what I did awhile back, if you remember:

[q](1 Thessalonians 2:13) . . .because when YOU received God’s word, which YOU heard from us, YOU accepted it, not as the word of men, but, just as it truthfully is, as the word of God. . .

(2 Peter 1:20, 21) . . .For YOU know this first, that no prophecy of Scripture springs from any private interpretation. 21 For prophecy was at no time brought by man’s will, but men spoke from God as they were borne along by holy spirit. [/q]

Is it not wonderful how God reveals to you who you truly are?

(John 8:47) He that is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why YOU do not listen, because YOU are not from God.”

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join