It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic sex cult that's snaring celebrities

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

iSomeone
YOU are from YOUR father the Devil,

... YOU are not from God.”

Are you implying there is more than one creator. The use of "Father" certainly suggests so.

edit on 4/4/2014 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

iSomeone
I already knew you were going to bring this point up. That is why I quoted what I did awhile back, if you remember:

[q](1 Thessalonians 2:13) . . .because when YOU received God’s word, which YOU heard from us, YOU accepted it, not as the word of men, but, just as it truthfully is, as the word of God. . .

(2 Peter 1:20, 21) . . .For YOU know this first, that no prophecy of Scripture springs from any private interpretation. 21 For prophecy was at no time brought by man’s will, but men spoke from God as they were borne along by holy spirit. [/q]

Sorry Devil-Believer, this is just a disclaimer written by men to convince themselves that what they were reading was something other than what it was.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Saurus

iSomeone
YOU are from YOUR father the Devil,

... YOU are not from God.”

Are you implying there is more than one creator. The use of "Father" certainly suggests so.

No, not by any stretch of the imagination.

Jehovah himself in the very first prophecy of the Bible explained that Satan would father offspring, as would the woman, Jehovah's celestial organization:

(Genesis 3:15) . . .And I shall put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed. He will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel.”

Satan is the figurative father to all those who reject Jehovah God and his good will, and actively oppose him and his purposes. Included among his offspring, no doubt, are the religious clergy of Christendom.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

As I stated three times already, you are free to believe what-so-ever it is you will. I am quite understanding that you have a high disregard for God's word, and do not believe it. And am also aware that any attempt to persuade you with it will be met with the same chiding and rude comments and behavior.

link   

iSomeone
(Genesis 3:15) . . .And I shall put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed. He will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel.”

Satan is the figurative father to all those who reject Jehovah God and his good will, and actively oppose him and his purposes. Included among his offspring, no doubt, are the religious clergy of Christendom.

You should really learn to understand what is actually in the Bible before you try to educate others on it. The Christian concept of Satan is not in the Old Testament. Satan was a fabricated being of the New Testament that is now used to scare bad little Christian boys and girls as well as a scapegoat for all of humanity's and the world's misdeeds.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

iSomeone

You should really learn to understand what is actually in the Bible before you try to educate others on it. The Christian concept of Satan is not in the Old Testament. Satan was a fabricated being of the New Testament that is now used to scare bad little Christian boys and girls as well as a scapegoat for all of humanity's and the world's misdeeds.

No he was not a fabrication of the Christian Greek Scriptures..

True Jesus Christ revealed who he was more plainly when he came to earth. But even prophecy reveals who he truly was:

(Revelation 12:9) So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

I am curious as to why you hate scripture so much, and yet try to use it?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

iSomeone
As I stated three times already, you are free to believe what-so-ever it is you will. I am quite understanding that you have a high disregard for God's word, and do not believe it. And am also aware that any attempt to persuade you with it will be met with the same chiding and rude comments and behavior.

I have a high disregard for the words of zealots who try to apply their beliefs onto me. And How was I rude? Are you not a believer in the Devil?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

iSomeone

Do you believe the Holy Qur'an is the word of God?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

iSomeone

Exactly. Emphasis on the word 'Christian'. You guys invented him.

True Jesus Christ revealed who he was more plainly when he came to earth. But even prophecy reveals who he truly was:

(Revelation 12:9) So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

Jesus revealed no such thing. This is Dark Ages gobbeldy-gook that the Roman Catholic Church, in its infinite wisdom, fabricated to keep the uneducated in line.

I have quoted no scripture so I do not see how I am 'using it', neither do I 'hate it', I just discount the vast majority of it. Stop being so melodramatic.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

iSomeone

I have a high disregard for the words of zealots who try to apply their beliefs onto me. And How was I rude? Are you not a believer in the Devil?

I have been called many things. A zealot is not one of them.

Wait a second, deja vu....

network dude

iSomeone

And yes, the occult is in Satan's control. All of it.
edit on 2-4-2014 by iSomeone because: (no reason given)

Zealotry is of the devil.

Sock puppetry?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

iSomeone

Exactly. Emphasis on the word 'Christian'. You guys invented him.

Jesus revealed no such thing. This is Dark Ages gobbeldy-gook that the Roman Catholic Church, in its infinite wisdom, fabricated to keep the uneducated in line.

I have quoted no scripture so I do not see how I am 'using it', neither do I 'hate it', I just discount the vast majority of it. Stop being so melodramatic.

I will state for the fourth time. I am highly aware of your great disdain for Jehovah's word as found in the Bible. Your continued repeating of it does not affect me, I respect your right to reject it.

And use, you did try to say that the Hebrew Scriptures do not talk about Satan, but it was an invention of men in the first century. You did try to use scripture to try and deny scripture.

I have a feeling you're just trolling me now. ha ha ha.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

iSomeone
I have been called many things. A zealot is not one of them.

Wait a second, deja vu....

Anyone who drinks in the mythological Kool-Aid on Devil-Belief and then tries to apply it to others is qualifies as a zealot in my book. Trying to convince people to believe in the existence of a supernatural boogeyman is rather zealous behavior in my opinion.

Sock puppetry?

No, Dude lives in North Carolina, I live in New Jersey and we both have different IP addresses. If you feel otherwise alert the moderators.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

iSomeone
And use, you did try to say that the Hebrew Scriptures do not talk about Satan, but it was an invention of men in the first century. You did try to use scripture to try and deny scripture.

I have a feeling you're just trolling me now. ha ha ha.

Pointing out that a word does not exist in a book is not 'using' the book in the sense that you are implying by scriptural usage, it is merely indicating that the concept is not in there. Which it is not as I laid out in my thread. If you feel otherwise feel free to address that point.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus
[

Sock puppetry?

No, Dude lives in North Carolina, I live in New Jersey and we both have different IP addresses. If you feel otherwise alert the moderators.

Fair enough.

Again, for the fifth time. I realize your complete and utter disdain for the Bible. And you have made it more than super abundantly clear that any attempt to use scripture with you will fall upon deaf ears.

Again I respect your right. And from here on out, I will not not use it with you any longer. To do any different will be to disrespect you. Your conduct, unbecoming as it has been, has at least made me realize I must respect you in this regard.

But, I did not use scripture with you to begin with, to speak on my behalf. It was with someone else. And when they used scripture to try and refute God's own word, his word was used with them to try and explain it.

You jumped in to attack scripture and disparage it. My comments were not with you to begin with.

But it is till amazing how they reveal who you truly are.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

iSomeone
You jumped in to attack scripture and disparage it. My comments were not with you to begin with.

You must have missed the part where you used your smug Christian ideology to make a blanket statement that Masons have Satan as their 'father'. I disparaged your superstitious belief in the boogeyman Devil, no more, no less.

edit on 4-4-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: Bring back the Limelight

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by iSomeone

Back on topic, iSomeone, do you have religious sex events and ceremonies in your religion? If not, why not? And if so, does someone have to work the kitchen or does everyone clean up afterwards? Thanks.

p.s. btw fyi satan is b.s. lots of puns intended

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

iSomeone

You must have missed the part where you used your smug Christian ideology to make a blanket statement that Masons have Satan as their 'father'. I disparaged your superstitious belief in the boogeyman Devil, no more, ne less.

Oh. No I didn't miss that.

I stated that because of an understanding of at least the basic tenants of Freemasonry.

I like to collect Bibles. I have many 20 different translations in my library. One I picked up one time at a Goodwill was a Freemason Bible. I didn't even really know who they were until later. When my grandfather was dying and got Parkinson's. I would visit him often and he started to speak of Freemasonry with me. Later I learned he was a 32nd degree Freemason, and refused his 33rd degree. It is a long story. But in his library, which I was allowed to visit upon his death and choose the books I wanted, was a plethora of occult books, and books by the Freemasons. I read a lot of it. So I am quite aware of their teachings.

What did amaze me was their understanding of scripture. The only other people I came across up to that point who had such a clear understanding of Jehovah's word, were Jehovah's Witnesses themselves. My granddad before he died, told me he thought Jehovah's Witnesses had the truth more clearly than anyone else. Then Freemasons.

I opened up that Bible I got from the goodwill, it was a King James Version, with Freemasonry stuff added in at the beginning and end. In the front it had a diagram of the list of pretentious names and ranks they give themselves and a little pamphlet for initiates.

In that pamphlet it stated that in order to be initiated into Freemasonry you must believe in a deity. So if you are a Freemason, at least I know this. You have to believe there is a God. It did not say the true God Jehovah, but it did say God. Although I am quite familiar with the fact that Freemason's use Jehovah's name in their rituals.

Later on it also stated that you must believe that the soul is immortal. Now in that very same Bible I opened up to Ezekiel 18:4 and it states this:

(Ezekiel 18:4) . . .The soul that is sinning—it itself will die.

So the Bible rejects the teaching that the soul is immortal. That made me aware, instantly that the teaching of Freemasonry is religious in nature, at is core, and it goes against the Bible's teachings.

I found it curious as to why there were so many Freemason books in my grandfather's library that elliudicte Bible teachings, especially the proverbs of Solomon if it goes against God's healthful words of truth.

I came to some realizations that I will not share with you. As you have already shown you are not worthy to receive them.

But, no I am quite aware of what I stated, and am quite aware of the why I stated what was stated. It was not on a whim, or without knowledge.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

iSomeone

You didn't answer my question...

Do you believe the Holy Qur'an is the word of God?

Being a Christian, you certainly try to live by the precepts contained in the Qur'an, because they teach the same message. In the same way, although I am not Christian, I live by the precepts contained in the Holy Bible.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by iSomeone

zeal·ot noun ˈze-lət
: a person who has very strong feelings about something (such as religion or politics) and who wants other people to have those feelings : a zealous person

It's not meant as a slam, just an observation. In masonry, you are taught to subdue your passions. So it's a really good thing you aren't at all interested in joining.

Masonry is not a religion. Masons have their own religion. Some might go to the same church as you. (somehow I doubt that, but it's possible)

We don't worship anything, so Satan is out just like Balphomet and Baal. We do say a prayer to God at the beginning and the end of the meeting.

When we say God, we usually use the term Great Architect of the Universe, but in my lodge we usually say God as everyone is of the same basic belief. We do offer other religions the chance to pray in their own way, and using the term GAOTU, a Muslim may pray next to a Christian and both are speaking to their God. ( in my belief, the same God)

I think it's super that you know so much about the Bible. It's a fantastic tool to teach lessons. It can be so many different things to so many different people.

God Bless you.
edit on 4-4-2014 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus drinks beer with Balphomet.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join