It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life story, as a top secret worker.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

ProjectUltra2013

StargateSG7
Which is WHY he no longer responds to any of my "Crazy" posts!

I don't respond to your posts because they are just random noise 99% of the time.

Doesn't mean whatever I say is wrong tho.....!!!

Especially on the other 1% that ain't what you consider noise!

---

Actually I kinda like noise....hmmm...

lets see ...a Trace from Dallas, Texas 75.126.xx.xx servers to Idaho....then to.....yada yada yada

then triangulate using multiple pings to NEARBY servers...check if ping return
time matches are close enough...narrow down to half-a-block! from there ping
some local wifi (convert from OFDM/PASK base token response times) compare against
local transmission wired rates...BINGO....narrowed down to port number....COFFEE SHOP!

Oooooh!!!! FREE webcam found! Take photos! Got IT!
edit on 2013/11/8 by StargateSG7 because: sp.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectUltra2013

There is the old adage about the blind men and the elephant. I'm curious, as an "insider" what does the elephant mean to you?

You mentioned the complete control of the human population. I have said to many, this already happens, but there is a reason the effort is upped each week. Since no human can travel, work, spend money without permission, complete control is fact and truth. But a few, a very few, need to alter the control systems weekly, and they have spent trillions on bombs, underground shelters, the mind control systems you work on and the rest all in an effort to control the lowly human through threat, act and mind control streams. So much money, so much energy, so much man power to control something they clearly think no better then a cow.

So as one who has a hand on the elephant - what do you make of the effort? Why has the effort intensified in recent months?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The question still remains... What exactly does the OP do, and where does the OP work?

Maybe this is too obvious, but a quick Google search on the OP's SN came up with this:

Project MKUltra | Project MKNAOMI | Project MKDELTA

It seems to share very similar (if not the same) details as the vague claims the OP has made about the secret work allegedly conducted at his place of work.

MKUltra was first brought to the attention of the public by a model turned whistleblower, Candy Jones, who attempted to expose the program through an article published by the Playboy Press in 1976. However, her claims were dismissed as a hoax until the public disclosure of MK-ULTRA in 1977. After which the story was swept under the rug and forgotten.

Interestingly, the subject of MKUltra was mentioned in recent years on the SciFi show Dark Matters: Twisted But True, airing sometime within 2011-2012, in a segment entitled "Sexy Secret Agent" about Candy Jones.

So... Is this the super secret thing we need to know about, but you can't tell us?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Is there two shills shillin each other back and forth and putting on a show? Sure is. : )
What a hilarious thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Skeptic462
The question still remains... What exactly does the OP do, and where does the OP work?

Maybe this is too obvious, but a quick Google search on the OP's SN came up with this:

Project MKUltra | Project MKNAOMI | Project MKDELTA

It seems to share very similar (if not the same) details as the vague claims the OP has made about the secret work allegedly conducted at his place of work.

MKUltra was first brought to the attention of the public by a model turned whistleblower, Candy Jones, who attempted to expose the program through an article published by the Playboy Press in 1976. However, her claims were dismissed as a hoax until the public disclosure of MK-ULTRA in 1977. After which the story was swept under the rug and forgotten.

Interestingly, the subject of MKUltra was mentioned in recent years on the SciFi show Dark Matters: Twisted But True, airing sometime within 2011-2012, in a segment entitled "Sexy Secret Agent" about Candy Jones.

So... Is this the super secret thing we need to know about, but you can't tell us?

As I stated earlier, I'll assume he does what he implies. One needs to understand that these are the folks the data collection is intended for. They use systems that are not entirely 3d based to track consciousness expressions and then create feedback to them to alter their expression. They also provide blanket consciousness blocking frequencies to the populace at large. That said, he is well aware they will track his word use, his internet location, and his consciousness to know who he his - if they really care too much. So vague is the best we can hope for.

His job, as I can see, is that he is within on tentacle of the octopus of conscious control through broadcast frequencies. My sense is it is two tiered. His work contributes to those heard in TV, Radio and Wifi and those broadcast through cell tower repeaters. If you listen very closely, in a closet say, you'll hear toning. That's his work. I do not think his work concerns Sat transmission, or specific dimensional transmission. I do not think his work is person specific, as in mass killer triggers etc., but more the society at large end of the business. I think since march he's awakened enough to realized what he has been a part of, but due to the system he is in has no real broad sense of the effort and no real options to leave.

You have to read between the lines, as he knows that's the area which is harder to track. The lines are the clues to the in between.

That's assuming he's not pulling anyone's leg. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Not sure if I believe this but dayum I think I Googled more acronyms tonight reading this than I have in the last month rofl. It's a fun read even if it is true or a lie, I already know where being flushed down the crapper as we speak so this was kinda fun

Lil

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

LOL ... Cranky, if anyone reads this far into the thread, your comments above might drive it a little further. Something else you want to disclose where it's buried deep? I think you know something you ain't tellin'.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

StargateSG7

nixie_nox

I can actually settle this bs.

What kind of cell phone did they give you?
edit on 8-11-2013 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

---

They're NOT supposed to give him one. If they did it would be an encrypted radio

like this one:

www.nabishi.com...

this is one of the three phones I've got that can have
BOTH software and hardware encryption modules in them:

www.sprint.com...:torque/

For the Kyocera it's a software solution for voice encryption...but that's good enough for me right now!

Your phone needs to mostly be windows for NIPRNET compability (secure private network of US government)

for basic communications, just get one of these:

Rugged Tablet:
computers.amrel.com...

or one of these

Top-10 general rugged laptop computer:
rugged-laptop-review.toptenreviews.com...

and for general rugged use cell phone try this:
dx.com... odSjcASg

and for your truck or car try this:
www.theportablepc.com...

You can ALWAYS put software based two-way voice resampling and encryption
and of course Elliptic curve or Quantum Computing-Resistant data encryption algorithms
for email/file/video data communications.

AND FINALLY......If you want NSA encrypted style phones try this one:

Ascent Rugged Mobile has announced the release of the SAIFE Sentry X1,
a version of Handheld’s Nautiz X1 rugged smart phone loaded with
Cummings Engineering’s SAIFE encryption software.

gcn.com...
edit on 2013/11/8 by StargateSG7 because: sp

*does a facepalm and sighs*

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptic462

Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you, I unsubscribed this trainwreck about a month ago.

The old lady said I could take a shot of her and put that up instead (heh) if you wanted a pic.

Someone wrote a pretty good thread in the last year about how to spot poseurs. I'd add, if they're telling you mostly how Ted the DIA Spook followed them around the gym and the contents of their SCIF cell phone bin instead of how they work at StarFlame the remote viewing manipulation project, it's more likely they're real.

But yes, worked for the Corps of Engineers as a teen, then into the Army, then worked for the Army (sort of) as a 'contractor', then LANL, then we started a company that does pretty much any electronics design you'd like, but mostly mil or TLA stuff.

Although, that said, we've done some consumer stuff to fill in the cracks, it's about a 10% chance you've got one of my time fillers in your house somewhere. We also used to do a lot of telecomm when we first got going. Oh, and we've also done some BIOS and first article bring-up work on a real popular game console you might have, and a couple of years back we had a big gap in the contracts so a major chip set vendor bought a few months of everyone's time to do on-site design training and assistance plus BIOS mods.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

----

Sorry...I'm just trying to help those who wouldn't mind some inside info
on what MIL-users use on a daily basis in terms of equipment.
Some people just haven't heard of this technology and wouldn't mind some helper info!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

Thanks for the inside info! NOT!

At least you young ones provided some amusement for me today.

anyone who wants to skip through the BS, go straight to page 19.

If this "kiddo" or a few others had actually passed the "Super Top Secret Security Clearance" They would know how it works.

The only thing they have right is this.... They find and contact you first.

There is no need to wait for months for clearance...Unless you are in Basic.

Every Civilian contractor is subjected to an extensive background check.

Every single person you interact with is scrutinized.

You need to provide personal information about every family member and their spouses/significant others, children and friends.

If they contact you first... There is no need for an in-depth "background check" It has already been done.

You don't make contact in a Coffee Shop next to walmart.

Do you go fishing much OP

Or just allow your brain to rot in an x-box game?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

livinglifeseekingtruth2

Uh oh ... my curiosity in this thread just peaked again. Care to elaborate ... or are you skeered?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

ProjectUltra2013
I was making $292 an hour. You guys really need to learn how to read a stub.
Do you know what Qty stands for? LOL
i got friends that earn a lot more than that and they are not top secret anything more like welding inspectors time to ask for a pay rise i think

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Snarl

livinglifeseekingtruth2

Uh oh ... my curiosity in this thread just peaked again. Care to elaborate ... or are you skeered?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by guardian0111

those unaware of the so called 'credibility' of StargateSG7 need to look no further:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-11-2013 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

jedi_hamster
reply to post by guardian0111

those unaware of the so called 'credibility' of StargateSG7 need to look no further:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-11-2013 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

I was not questioning the credibility of that poster...

Mostly the original thread starter. Who seems to have no idea how things work. The kid seems to be living in a fantasy.

I actually have a sibling that works for "the energy department"
And many other family members who have Top Secret Security clearances. So that is why I commented... ProjectUltra2013 story is full of holes. The kiddo was not employed by the US. My sibling is also an IT expert based out of Washington DC.

And I also know how to hide in plain site... If one were to track my IP it would lead you to someone else. Even my profile here is an illusion.

And yep! I can spot and engineer a mile away... LOL Took a road trip with a group of automotive engineers once. A debate about how many revelations the tire was making caused all the calculators to come out. Of course we had to pull over and measure the tires and stuff 3x to get an accurate calculation.

Living in a "Faraday Cage" LOL

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by livinglifeseekingtruth2

Only 4 easy payments... Car MD... I am immune kiddo...

Care to try again?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

livinglifeseekingtruth2
reply to post by livinglifeseekingtruth2

Only 4 easy payments... Car MD... I am immune kiddo...

Care to try again?
nothing wrong with talking to yourself but worry when you get a answer

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

crankyoldman
What does the elephant mean to you?
So much money, so much energy, so much man power to control something they clearly think no better then a cow.
So as one who has a hand on the elephant - what do you make of the effort?

Occam's razor would suggest that they are simply: sociopathic control freaks, perhaps afraid of losing control/power, or in an unending cycle or desire to maintain it. (Just humans being their retarded selves.)

I'm smart enough to see some of the games they play though, there is a reason why you can't enter or leave a country without a passport, the lie you are sold is that it has to do with immigration laws, this is not entirely the full story.

But an Isaac Newton type person would look deeper. Perhaps there is a deeper reason for it all.
My guess is that since they are targeting the mind and thoughts of the populace, that they don't want us reaching our true intellectual capacity. The question is: why?

Let's take a step deeper into the rabbit hole, perhaps they are trying to protect us from ourselves, maybe they know that humans tend to self-annihilate after a level of advancement, without a corresponding mindset change; maybe even a DNA change is required.

If you can read between my lines, I think JFK learnt some stuff about this, and found himself dead as a result.

This could be the elephant, says the blindman.
He learnt something about them.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

What made you come to the conclusion I was hearing voices or talking to myself?

Ever consider it might have been a diversion?

read "ultras" last comment.

My guess is that since they are targeting the mind and thoughts of the populace, that they don't want us reaching our true intellectual capacity. The question is: why?

If he actually worked and was paid to do what he states.... he would not have questions with a high level of security clearance.
He states he is "guessing" at a motive he is trying to understand.

and then there is this....

"If you can read between my lines, I think JFK learnt some stuff about this, and found himself dead as a result."

learnt? Ok... I can understand mspellining due to internet and thinking faster than you type.
thinks like that happen....

But I know how to read people and see the lines between for real.

Of course our government has experimented with "mind control" It is not really a big secret.

it's not like he is leaking Top Secret Information for the first time.

He is just a kiddo trying to make sense out of the world and asking questions.

But he is clearly not "in the know"

That is all.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join