It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life story, as a top secret worker.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Now as for Area 51, they were going mach 30+ over 40 years ago. They just haven't told you fools about that yet.
The SR-72's Mach 6 is nothing!!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

ProjectUltra2013
Now as for Area 51, they were going mach 30+ over 40 years ago. They just haven't told you fools about that yet.

Wait a minute here,
So in 1974, or there abouts.... the United States had aircraft capable of mach 30+ speed?
Operating out of some remote location in Nevada?

Are you willing to stand by that statement?
I call BS. Ludicrous!

I'm sure the experts of aviation here, and there are a few...
might have something to say about your claim of +30 mach.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

ProjectUltra2013

What is your point? I been to many of these sites throughout the 80s and 90s? 30+ in atmosphere is stupid...... You sound like you are in your 20s (maybe tweens using the word "fools") so I would not bet a dime as to what you say has any reality to it.....

What does the younger crowd say... pictures or it didn't happen...
edit on 29-1-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
i am a top secret goverment worker 2 i am so good nobody has ever caught me working ever and i get a checque from uncle sam which i convert to liquid so no one can trace the cash

honest would i lie to anyone on the internet

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Bedlam

Originally posted by 74Templar

What could possibly be TS or SCIF (and yes I looked those up too) about those departments?

Are you kidding?

sorry...Department of Energy is what he's talking about. Not only do you have TS and compartmentalization, DOE has its very own set of premade compartments, we call them Sigma levels. While DOE doesn't call them compartments, that's what it amounts to.

DOE is in charge of nuclear weapons design, maintenance, storage, and disassembly. Also nuclear reactors. And they've got their fingers in a lot of other pies that are TS/SCI that you might not associate with DOE right off, either.

I worked for them at LANL for a while, with a Q and a sigma 3 or 4 depending on what we were doing.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

Why isn't your badge color coded for level of access?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

999zxcv
i am a top secret goverment worker 2 i am so good nobody has ever caught me working ever and i get a checque from uncle sam which i convert to liquid so no one can trace the cash

How can you be sure 'nobody' has ever caught you?
I caught you lol

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience

999zxcv

I caught you lol

It is true...only secret government workers use the lower case "i". Its like a hanky in the right rear pocket gay thing....

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience

999zxcv

I caught you lol
i am as stealthy as any ninja on the planet as i move [in my mind anyway ] that was just my decoy you saw the real me was elsewhere
but shhh it is a secret

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Do not worry i set those i love free. Fish, birds, um me. I love everything. Last night i was stroking my keyboard telling it how much i appreciated it for letting me tap the keys and all.

edit on 29-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by 999zxcv

Do not worry i set those i love free. Fish, birds, um me. I love everything. Last night i was stroking my keyboard telling it how much i appreciated it for letting me tap the keys and all.

thats that x key again
on the keyboard when you hug the potted plants it is time for bed
but check under it before you climb in there could be a super top secret worker about

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Xtrozero

It was...sort of...back in the 90s. Where did you see my LANL badge? They kept it when I left.

edit on 29-1-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

999zxcv

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by 999zxcv

thats that x key again
but check under it before you climb in there could be a super top secret worker about

Well that is making the assumption there is something more 'super top secret' than myself

The only think i ever find under my bed....is DUST

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

999zxcv

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by 999zxcv

thats that x key again

Well that is making the assumption there is something more 'super top secret' than myself

The only think i ever find under my bed....is DUST
what you sleep in the same bed twice i never let the dust settle and keep moving along it's a hard life keeping up the appearence that i am a down and out drunk but i am the master of disguise

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

So you claim anyway lol
I do not really sleep much and i do not clean hence the dust buildup

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

ProjectUltra2013
reply to post by Bedlam

Yes Energy, however that nomenclature is used as a mask, what I'm tasked with has nothing do to with energy or atoms at all.

What this place operates as is far more sinister, to the point where I don't know how I can live with myself, knowing what they are doing down there.

Not a sole would believe me and furthermore, it would test the faith of millions of people.

I must be sick to even have allowed it to continue on for this long! It wouldn't surprise me if I go directly to hell when I expire over this.

Ill tell you what is sick...and that is that you managed to rack up any flags for this.

This is such a nonsense thread....and IMHO i smell a lie.

You said you use a secure internet connection, not a proxy....and your "employers" with all their power and government resources can't crack your connection....Hmmmmmm this is BS.

No flag and NO star. ALL made up!!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by 999zxcv

So you claim anyway lol
I do not really sleep much and i do not clean hence the dust buildup
i only ever sleep in a super secure goverment facility [ the drunk tank down the police station ] good one with the dust do not touch it that is womans work i will get out the bat light and send miss money penny around forthwith you are to important for such things your country needs you

this message will self destruct i 10 -9-8 -7

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

BWHAHA (no disrepect intended)
What country needs me?
Half the countries would not even let me accross their borders due to you know, those poxy rules stating that if you do not conform to our system then you are not welcome.
I just laugh becasue it is all right here in front of me and i do not even have to leave my own house.

On a side note though and not directed at you personally, i just have this feeling that some people are not going to stop and they will suffer the consequinces to themselves individually and no one else.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by 999zxcv

BWHAHA (no disrepect intended)
What country needs me?
Half the countries would not even let me accross their borders due to you know, those poxy rules stating that if you do not conform to our system then you are not welcome.
I just laugh becasue it is all right here in front of me and i do not even have to leave my own house.

On a side note though and not directed at you personally, i just have this feeling that some people are not going to stop and they will suffer the consequinces to themselves individually and no one else.
my enigma machine is at the menders at the moment getting oiled

the birds fly south in the winter

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

daaskapital
Intriguing story...

One way elevators you say? What happens when they reach either the top or bottom levels?

Which government agency did you work for?

Yeah, me too on the elevators...I'm thinking circle ones...reaally throwed me off, but cute story.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Bedlam

Xtrozero

It was...sort of...back in the 90s. Where did you see my LANL badge? They kept it when I left.

I didn't see "your" badge... I just know the color codes...

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join