It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life story, as a top secret worker.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

StargateSG7

AFewGoodWomen

StargateSG7

ProjectUltra2013
Here is a picture of behind the berm.

They will surely be looking into putting a bullet in my head after posting this one.

---

Anywhere on Firing Center Road per chance? By the LAV/M1/Deuce repair shops?
edit on 2013/10/26 by StargateSG7 because: sp

ooooohhhhh....someone snapped a pic of 29 Palms...
scandalous...
not

---

OH Dear a few good women...I must BEG to differ on your reticence to believe
the ability of large organizations to utterly spend taxpayer dollars like water
and I am ALSO shocked at your disbelief in JUST HOW FAR these same organizations
will go to keep secrets...and to gain access to means and methods to ensure their
own continuation and job security....and of course enjoy all the perks of their office!

Please do believe me, as I speak from experience, as to just how far
we do dig down into the rabbit hole!

Hey guy...no one said that I didn't believe you or OP about Gubmint spending...trust me, I do know about the spending.
I know about the secrets...I don't know all the secrets, mind you, I just know that they have them...and if that pic is a secret...the thread would have been pulled by now.

I actually have been to 29 palms...and the surrounding areas...that pic is from an "area" around 29 palms, since I do not know the status of the surrounding areas of 29 palms...I'll go as far as saying that it "might" still be classified, but I really don't think so.

If it is classified....OP had better start packing.
It was just plain stupid to post that pic if he really thought that it was a classified area...which I doubt anyway.
Highly.
OP's post is fantasy.
One way elevators...that's rich......

If OP is telling the truth...and if it were up to me...he'd be in Antarctica manning an ice floe where he could tell the penguins all about his life as a top secret worker. At least he could come and go as he pleases then...right?

edit on 27-10-2013 by AFewGoodWomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
What I get out of all of this is there's a job opening in some super duper mind control lab somewhere.

I already work in/with contracting private sector "mind control", which is really just a fun bit of applied social psychology let loose to sell products to the zombie public.

Where do I apply for the more direct super secret psychic puppet master turning people's brains to jelly job?
I want to gelatinize people's brains (more so than most already are).

Gimme!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

What I get out of all of this is there's a job opening in some super duper mind control lab somewhere.

I already work in/with contracting private sector "mind control", which is really just a fun bit of applied social psychology let loose to sell products to the zombie public.

Where do I apply for the more direct super secret psychic puppet master turning people's brains to jelly job?

Gimme!

They contact you; you contacting them likely wouldn't get you anywhere, unfortunately I don't think it works that way. If only it were that simple.

Just one day out of the blue I got a phone call and they said that they'd send out a field person to conduct an interview. They didn't give much detail out over the phone, they just said that it would be permanent full-time, and gave an approximate salary range. All they told me to bring was the local phone number of the nearest FBI office with me, which I did.

We met at a coffee shop next to a walmart where he later had me take an identification photograph, he also had me sign all sorts of privacy release forms and then took a photocopy of my drivers license and then took my fingerprints as well. He then said that they would process these and contact me back if they checked out, he said it usually takes 1 business day. He also told me that all hardcopy records collected on me would be stored at iron mountain, and digital versions elsewhere.

During the interview they went into a bit more detail, stating that it was a big brother job and high security but couldn't discuss much more details until I was cleared. We walked back to his car and I dialled the number on speakerphone, and they confirmed that he was legit; not just some scam artist.

I guess I must have cleared because they contacted me back the next day, and said they'd send out another guy to do the next rounding of interrogation. This continued on until they were thoroughly happy.

I had to work my way through the ranks, it took about 5 years of employment before they even started to trust me, they didn't just drop me in head first in to a pit of fire and secrets on the very first day. They have "ways" of determining if you are gonna leak stuff like Bob Lazar (he worked at Area 51 for how long, a few weeks? and we are to believe that? ).

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

AFewGoodWomen
trust me, I do know about the spending.
I know about the secrets...I don't know all the secrets, mind you, I just know that they have them...and if that pic is a secret...the thread would have been pulled by now.

I actually have been to 29 palms...and the surrounding areas...that pic is from an "area" around 29 palms, since I do not know the status of the surrounding areas of 29 palms...I'll go as far as saying that it "might" still be classified

If OP is telling the truth...and if it were up to me...he'd be in Antarctica

"trust me" and then five seconds later "I'll snap your neck and dump your body in Antarctica".
This folks is why you should never trust someone who says "trust me".

AFewGoodWomen, is this your way of implying that they do mind-control at Palms 29 and you were involved with that?

Not that I would trust the truthfulness of your answer at all.
You could say that I wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw a body out of a chopper in Antarctica.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

ProjectUltra2013

AliceBleachWhite

Gimme!

They contact you; you contacting them likely wouldn't get you anywhere, unfortunately I don't think it works that way. If only it were that simple.

Just one day out of the blue I got a phone call and they said that they'd send out a field person to conduct an interview. They didn't give much detail out over the phone, they just said that it would be permanent full-time, and gave an approximate salary range. All they told me to bring was the local phone number of the nearest FBI office with me, which I did.

We met at a coffee shop next to a walmart where he later had me take an identification photograph, he also had me sign all sorts of privacy release forms and then took a photocopy of my drivers license and then took my fingerprints as well. He then said that they would process these and contact me back if they checked out, he said it usually takes 1 business day. He also told me that all hardcopy records collected on me would be stored at iron mountain, and digital versions elsewhere.

During the interview they went into a bit more detail, stating that it was a big brother job and high security but couldn't discuss much more details until I was cleared. We walked back to his car and I dialled the number on speakerphone, and they confirmed that he was legit; not just some scam artist.

I guess I must have cleared because they contacted me back the next day, and said they'd send out another guy to do the next rounding of interrogation. This continued on until they were thoroughly happy.

I had to work my way through the ranks, it took about 5 years of employment before they even started to trust me, they didn't just drop me in head first in to a pit of fire and secrets on the very first day. They have "ways" of determining if you are gonna leak stuff like Bob Lazar (he worked at Area 51 for how long, a few weeks? and we are to believe that? ).

-------------

Interesting....One Day for just Fingerprints?

Hmmmm!!!!! My security clearance took 18 MONTHS !!!! to process !!!!!

and before that all I was allowed to do was work on public sector webcentric
graphics processing and imaging systems code!

and before that 3 psych interviews, a polygraph and an actual
multi-week performance evaluation in an ACTIVE high-stress environment!

Then all the documents with all those threats about 20 to life in prison
for divulging secrets and being fined $250,000 per charge, not to mention
the very obtuse, subtle but definitive threats of Mac-10's and the Arizona Desert!

Now it's MUCH BETTER !!! I get to work on Space Navigation Software and
Electro-MagnetoPlasmadynamic field effects propulsion systems so I'm
DEFINITELY MUCH HAPPIER NOW!!!!! ;-) :-)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

StargateSG7
the very obtuse, subtle but definitive threats of Mac-10's and the Arizona Desert!

They didn't even bother to threaten me with any of that stuff because they know that none of that would instil fear in me.

I would just ignore the fines, and the guards would end up having to shoot me dead within the first 12 hours of imprisoning me because of the untold things I would do inside the box; unless they throw me inside pure-solitary and feed me through a slot with chainmail gloves on, that would be the only way of containing someone like me.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

ProjectUltra2013

StargateSG7

They didn't even bother to threaten me with any of that stuff because they know that none of that would instil fear in me.

I would just ignore the fines, and the guards would end up having to shoot me dead within the first 12 hours of imprisoning me because of the untold things I would do inside the box; unless they throw me inside pure-solitary and feed me through a slot with chainmail gloves on, that would be the only way of containing someone like me.

Well, so far, for such a rebel story teller, you seem pretty 'contained' in an invisible box.
All we really got out of this whole thread is "oooo, I've gotta secret, but, I'm not telling, oh, but, hmm, maybe, wait, okay, I'm quitting my job and on the run because mind control, and it's all really secret, so, heres some super pixelated pictures from my minecraft game".

Really?

If I were in the shoes of the character in this story, I'd've done spilled everything.
I'd've named names, pointed fingers, and hollah'd map coordinates all over the place.
So what if some spooky super secret shadow government kills a thread? START ANOTHER ONE.
Move on and route your data traffic through different channels, and keep setting up the ducks no matter how often they're knocked down.

Nope. We don't have any of that here.
We've the usual, tried and true overly predictable formula by rote in action.

It's surprising Tesla hasn't been dug up from the grave and mentioned yet, or, wait, has he?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

StargateSG7

I liked the collection aspect. His recruiter just happened to carry a 35mm camera, a photocopier, and a fingerprint inking plate ... to an interview ... in a coffee shop ... next to Wally World. LMFAO

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Snarl

StargateSG7

I liked the collection aspect. His recruiter just happened to carry a 35mm camera, a photocopier, and a fingerprint inking plate ... to an interview ... in a coffee shop ... next to Wally World. LMFAO

---

There are a FEW levels of background checks and security clearance levels:

This is the basic one (equivalent to my first one - i.e. the FIRST LEVEL):
www.fbi.gov...

This is another higher level for those WORKING CLOSE to the President:

Yankee White background check:
en.wikipedia.org...

These are OTHER clearance checks:
en.wikipedia.org...

This is what some states do for public service employees or Non-Government Organization employees:

ncdoj.gov...

(i.e. North Carolina)

This is what GENERAL EMPLOYERS use for background checking:
www.usaspecialservicesllc.com...

One of my favourite places (DIA Background Check):
www.dia.mil...

How NOT to run a government office background check system:
www.mcclatchydc.com...

AND FINALLY ... what NOT TO DO or USE for background checks:
www.nationalreview.com...

YOU The People Background Checks -- i.e. What the public can do on almost ANYONE:
background-check-services-review.toptenreviews.com...

---

So in reality, its USUALLY 3 to 6 weeks and up to 18 months
for a background check/security clearance assignment.

If you're already SpecOps, the wait is a lot shorter for the
Nasty, Brutish, Bust-Some-Heads After-Service contract work at XE Corp.

and for the BIG SAP/CAP projects:

YES!!! THEY CALL YOU! YOU DON'T CALL THEM!

and remember...if EG&G, Raytheon, LMCO Skunkworks, Northrup/Grumman,
BOEING PhantomWorks is on your Resume/Curriculum Vitae .... you've got
an almost AUTOMATIC IN!

AND YES the pay can be very generous....high 5 figures when you've got 7+ years experience
and us old fogies can look forward to the lower 6 figures for the tech gruntwork BUT the
Medical/Dental/Pension/Holidays Plan is TOP-OF-THE-LINE and DA BEST CHEEZE you can ever get!

And all the orange juice, Kona Coffee, and multi-grain buns
you'd ever want to stuff into your ever-widening gullet!

PLUS you get in on the fleet/corporate purchase plan for GMC/Ford trucks and
SUVS/VANS and special deals on computers/laptops/video gear which is HANDY
for the family and saves you sometimes 10's of Thousands of bucks!

edit on 2013/10/28 by StargateSG7 because: sp.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

ProjectUltra2013

StargateSG7

Well, so far, for such a rebel story teller, you seem pretty 'contained' in an invisible box.
All we really got out of this whole thread is "oooo, I've gotta secret, but, I'm not telling, oh, but, hmm, maybe, wait, okay, I'm quitting my job and on the run because mind control, and it's all really secret, so, heres some super pixelated pictures from my minecraft game".

Really?

If I were in the shoes of the character in this story, I'd've done spilled everything.
I'd've named names, pointed fingers, and hollah'd map coordinates all over the place.
So what if some spooky super secret shadow government kills a thread? START ANOTHER ONE.
Move on and route your data traffic through different channels, and keep setting up the ducks no matter how often they're knocked down.

Nope. We don't have any of that here.
We've the usual, tried and true overly predictable formula by rote in action.

It's surprising Tesla hasn't been dug up from the grave and mentioned yet, or, wait, has he?

This is a common sentiment among many people who have not had any experience: what you would do. You have decided, in your head, that what you would do if you were in ultra's shoes is name names. I can assure you that you would NOT do this, as you are making too many assumptions.

The fact that one uses this as a way of invalidating another is beyond silly. The suggestion that if you worked in a facility that did not exist, that was developing systems to mind control the populace, that used death or maiming as a way to control staff and you WOULD name names is beyond absurd, and to suggest that because ultra hasn't his point is invalid is beyond simple. Unless you are subject to he actual systems that create the mind blocks, and have experienced the level of control that creates those systems, you are a spectator, and while spectators always know what they WOULD do, they have no idea what is done.

Has your life, or the life of a family member, been threatened in a REAL way in the last 6 months? Has a man, or woman, come to your door, sat you down, and described what they want from you, and, told you what would happen if did not comply in the last 6 months? If not, you cannot say what you would do.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

crankyoldman

This is a common sentiment among many people who have not had any experience: what you would do. You have decided, in your head, that what you would do if you were in ultra's shoes is name names. I can assure you that you would NOT do this, as you are making too many assumptions.

The fact that one uses this as a way of invalidating another is beyond silly. The suggestion that if you worked in a facility that did not exist, that was developing systems to mind control the populace, that used death or maiming as a way to control staff and you WOULD name names is beyond absurd, and to suggest that because ultra hasn't his point is invalid is beyond simple. Unless you are subject to he actual systems that create the mind blocks, and have experienced the level of control that creates those systems, you are a spectator, and while spectators always know what they WOULD do, they have no idea what is done.

Has your life, or the life of a family member, been threatened in a REAL way in the last 6 months? Has a man, or woman, come to your door, sat you down, and described what they want from you, and, told you what would happen if did not comply in the last 6 months? If not, you cannot say what you would do.

Hmmm.
Let's see.
The guy already said he's on the run.
According this STORY, this very action makes his life forfeit, and by extension could cause action against any associations, or family.

IE; nothing left to lose. The control is broken. He's in the wind.
There should be NOTHING preventing a spill-all.
25 years at one facility and no personal paycheck stubs or tax records are available to screenshot (appropriately self-redacted of course)?
25 years working in mind control and all that's mentioned is some George Orwell radio 'they can control you through your TV' gibberish?
I'm in the private sector, and I gave more detail than that in mentioning applied social psychology exploited in social networks.

The whole thing has a familiar odor to it.

What we seem to appear to really have is the same formulaic drawn out "I have a story" attention whoring that already fills the HOAX bin.
Suffice to say, due this formulaic similarity, it's only proper to give criticism.

John Titor and the CARET Drone hoaxes were more thorough, well executed, and overall much more well done than this ... and they were HOAXES.
We thus demand a bit more by way of veracity and verisimilitude in a story.

edit on 10/28/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

crankyoldman

Hmmm.
Let's see.
The guy already said he's on the run.
According this STORY, this very action makes his life forfeit, and by extension could cause action against any associations, or family.

IE; nothing left to lose. The control is broken. He's in the wind.
There should be NOTHING preventing a spill-all.
25 years at one facility and no personal paycheck stubs or tax records are available to screenshot (appropriately self-redacted of course)?
25 years working in mind control and all that's mentioned is some George Orwell radio 'they can control you through your TV' gibberish?
I'm in the private sector, and I gave more detail than that in mentioning applied social psychology exploited in social networks.

The whole thing has a familiar odor to it.

What we seem to appear to really have is the same formulaic drawn out "I have a story" attention whoring that already fills the HOAX bin.
Suffice to say, due this formulaic similarity, it's only proper to give criticism.

John Titor and the CARET Drone hoaxes were more thorough, well executed, and overall much more well done than this ... and they were HOAXES.
We thus demand a bit more by way of veracity and verisimilitude in a story.

edit on 10/28/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

what you say isn't relevant to what I just said. I said you invalidated him in the previous post by saying, "this is what I would do." I suggested that had you not experienced what he describes, whether he's real or not, you cannot use "what I would do" as either way to determine what something is like, or to invalidate someone. What you say about hoax or not is not what I spoke to. Thank you for your reply, but please stick to discussing what I speak to, not what you want to speak to.

Lastly, while I know you are SURE you know what life is like in such places, and they do exist, I have known folks who were booted from agencies you have heard of and they would not be able to prove their involvement to your satisfaction - nor would they bother at all (if you need "proof" you aren't ready for the proof). You have NO idea what goes on, not a bit, unless you have experienced what goes on. Funny how seeing movies and tv shows, programs vetted by the CIA and FBI (see Sam Fuller's experience with J Edgar Hoover while shooting movies at Fox) makes people an expert.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
A couple of those links were gems.

StargateSG7
PLUS you get in on the fleet/corporate purchase plan for GMC/Ford trucks and SUVS/VANS and special deals on computers/laptops/video gear which is HANDY for the family and saves you sometimes 10's of Thousands of bucks!

Airfare is 'the ticket' for me. **Kicks self for not investigating options on vehicle discounts**

ETA: Remember the education system's TAG program? Ever find it odd how many people have a little epiphany when the subject is brought up?
edit on 29102013 by Snarl because: ETA because I forgot this.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

heres some super pixelated pictures from my minecraft game.

Really?

They are pixelated because they were taken from a very far distance, there are no closer vantage points that aren't controlled by them. You probably knew this already, but you wanted to poke it, so you were willing to pretend to ignore it.

AliceBleachWhite

All it says is that I worked at Disneyland or McDonalds.

There, happy?

AliceBleachWhite

Yeah almost like it was methodologically planned out and too perfect to be true. LOL

AliceBleachWhite

This isn't some character in a story. It's me. Here and now. LOL

No you wouldn't, because you and everyone you know would be dead.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectUltra2013

"top secret worker"? I stopped reading there. If you want attention and are ready to lie through your teeth in order to soak in some lime light, at least use the proper terminology.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Every time I would go to buy a car or a house, that sales person or previous owner, big brother would make them have an "accident". Within 6 months they would be in the obituaries. They'd get found dead from an OD in some drug house or an "unidentified" hit and run, "DUI and sailed off the road" or any number of things like that.

I guess they didn't want any trails left behind.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

johncarter
reply to post by ProjectUltra2013

"top secret worker"? I stopped reading there. If you want attention and are ready to lie through your teeth in order to soak in some lime light, at least use the proper terminology.

Oh yeah, well I stopped reading at the letter "l", beat that. Thx for the intelligent post, like durr

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

ProjectUltra2013

AliceBleachWhite

Really?

They are pixelated because they were taken from a very far distance, there are no closer vantage points that aren't controlled by them. You probably knew this already, but you wanted to poke it, so you were willing to pretend to ignore it.

AliceBleachWhite

There, happy?

AliceBleachWhite

Yeah almost like it was methodologically planned out and too perfect to be true. LOL

AliceBleachWhite

Wherever that check is from, "they" didn't pay much did they?
I hope at least that's a weekly as opposed to bi-weekly or *shudder* monthly.
I like how any of the information that could be actually traced to a company is redacted. Convenient.

As it comes to being too dead to type, well, hmmmm, please explain the mechanics of what's happening when YOU type?
Is the keyboard psychic, giving you electrical shocks every time you even think of typing something like:
I worked at coordinates X Y Z.
I lived in the city of ABC at this address (since I'm on the run and am no longer there)
The names of the people I knew that worked with me, the names of my supervisors, etc (whether real names or not) were ...
My typical work day was from the hours of X to Y.
These are the details of the project(s) I worked on and typical schedule:
8am-10am turn people's brains to jelly .
10am -12pm examine jellified brains for consistency and signs of progress in preventing jellification .
12pm-1pm lunch.
1pm-2pm adjust settings on equipment in light of 10am-12pm findings and jellify more brains.
2pm-3pm compare to earlier results
3pm-5pm torture kittens.
Eventually, after 25 years of torturing kittens, and turning brains to gelatin, we discovered that kittens don't like being tortured and there's no substitution for grape jelly.
With these findings, i was eventually put in charge of the development of making people eat jelly sandwiches even when they didn't want to by sending frequencies through their televisions and radios that made jelly sandwiches irresistible.
This frequency was modulated at 65.8 giga-hamsters at a range and effective throughput of 18,000 pitches distant.
The equipment used for this were arrays of highly concentrated campbells tomato soup cans coiled with counterbraided copper wire with an offset shielded gold wire in the counterbraid.
The following is a schematic for making one on your own ...
Other projects I worked on over the 25 years of employment at this facility involved designing less fuel efficient carburetors so that the oil companies the government is in cahoots with make more money, and also field testing of the improved UAV odd-sock collection stealth drone which was employed to steal people's socks as a means of collecting DNA on potential future test subjects.
Over the course of my 25 years employment, I worked on 14 different projects, all involving the deaths of 15 million people, 22 dozen lab rats, and a platypus.

It's a pretty simple exercise in detail.
I log my activities on a daily basis for client invoicing. Most people I know that work in any kind of professional capacity log their hours and what was done. My employees in the 'social farm' even log dailies. Even after we stage a product visibility push in the wild, the field workers do a debrief of their walkthroughs and propinquity builds. The data gets logged, then used and abused for building bigger human bot nets.
I'm being vague, but, even so, I've probably said more in a single post than you have the whole thread.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
My mom was a conartist and my dad was a drug dealer.

When I was young, my mom kept telling me that I was her little "scorpion". I didn't have a CLUE what she was talking about at all.

I found out later that she was telling others behind my back to never cross me because you would never be forgiven for even the slightest thing. She warned everyone who would listen about my dark traits so that they wouldn't fall into my pit.

Reflecting back, I think she knew exactly what my fate was to become: A dark scorpion.

Tending to be: the darkest, most revengeful, most hateful, most forbidden, and most maligned of the 12 Zodiac divisions, according to every article I've read:

The Darkest Sign in the Zodiac: Beware, The Scorpio

I don't really believe in all the hippy star-chart stuff, but the description is uncanny and couldn't be more fitting.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

ProjectUltra2013

AliceBleachWhite

Really?

AliceBleachWhite

There, happy?

AliceBleachWhite

AliceBleachWhite

----

YA KNOW...its a REAL BAD IDEA to tell me WHERE you work:

www.opm.gov...

It's called location-based pay scales...!!!

And at GS-x to GS-xx levels you're not doing that bad, but of course nowhere NEAR
what us old fogies get in pay and perks! I'm serious...that perk of getting in on a
Fleet purchase option saves A BUNDLE! ...although for some reason they wouldn't
let us buy any Chrysler vehicles EXCEPT Jeep Y-xx models. It was Ford, GMC/Chevy
trucks/vans/suvs all the way!

---

That Global Technology moniker is almost a throwback to the EG&G days
where we would end up working for a Golf Course owned by Textron
or even IBM (yes IBM owns/owned a Golf Course!) as a "computer systems clerk".

It was ALWAYS a CLERK of some kind when it came to job references for the outside world!

You were an Accounting Clerk, A Computing Systems Clerk or an Administrative Clerk
or my favorite Loss Prevention Services Officer or Logistics Supervisor when you're damn
well SpecOps bringing 20 tonne containers of Nuclear Material across the country!

So your pay stub is normal ...next time don't put your pay on...OpsSec!

OK! Next Training Scenario! Bring It On Baby!

edit on 2013/10/31 by StargateSG7 because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join