It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

life story, as a top secret worker.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

ProjectUltra2013

crankyoldman
A question for you, with all sincerity meant: You've come here and talked about a few things, but nothing that would allow anyone reading this to alter their path in anyway. For example, you've never said, "in November they plan xxx, as I worked on that project," so the information you present means you are not privy to the levels of information that would help you personally in a way outside your employement. Since you are not exposed to that, it would mean, you are disposable - again sincerity meant. How do you experience that personally?

I doubt that you are in some way immune from the mental, physical and spiritual weapons you help create, so how does that effect you personally? If I had to guess, I'd say you began to get a kind of spiritual ache around last december, with a more acute sense of it around mid march, what do you attribute that to in light of the weapons effectiveness? If folks are moving past your weapons of control, do you take that as a personal affront?

Last question. Friends? You must have some. I do wonder about those who's team is involved with the selling out of humanity. There was a post here some time back about a women and man (actors?) who were interviewed after Sandy Hook AND Boston seemingly in order to validate the event. I wondered if they went home and high-fived each other on a good job? I wondered if they said to their friends, "we conned so many people today, they'll demand we put everyone in jail over this event?"

As far as the November comment, they operate 24/7/365 and have been doing so for decades. Their plan is always active and unchanging, control and enslave the population via socialogic and technologic means.
They have never suspended their operation for more than a day, ever.

I'm nearly immune to their psychologic trickery because I know it, magicians can see magic tricks
and I'm not alone there; but their technological methods can only be partially avoided.

There is to ways to avoid the technology, distance and shielding.
There are two types of wave propagations used: omni-spherical and directed. Spherical waves drop in strength by the inverse square of the distance and directed drops by the inverse of the distance. 1/4th or 1/2 power respectively.

Do you ever feel tired at around 3pm, even when relaxing on vacation off from work? If so, that could be one sign of the technological effects.

As for shielding, I live in a Faraday cage. Usually you want to layers. One of chicken wire, which is good at blocking from ELF up to low microwaves; and one of aluminium foil, which is good for blocking microwaves and all the way up into the low X-Rays. Ensure you seal all gaps with al-ductape otherwise the microwaves will get in, you can get this stuff from nearly any hardware store.
You can test it's effectiveness fairly easily by trying to call a cellphone. If the cellphone call makes it through, then it's NOT good enough shielding! If you did a good job It should also block wi-fi and 3G.

Good reply, although you deftly dodged my questions. _javascript:icon('
') Avoiding the influence is an uphill battle. I've mitigated it many ways over the years but have thrown in the towel on the physical efforts.

Question: About four weeks ago the ULF "toning" influence stepped up dramatically. Where it was once subtle and possibly explainable, it is now bordering on The Who concert levels. What's going on there?

As for November, my sense is this time period is a key to humanity's transition, and I expect things to get odd. Fukashima's rod removal is one global event on the horizon, but I get that bomb will occur as a response to other more important consciousness changes. I was wondering if you were aware of another greater concern.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

---

Chicken Wire?

Tin Foil?

Are you kidding me?!

A REAL Faraday cage requires the meshing to be smaller than the wave-length of the
RF or other RADIATION needed to be blocked. (for microwave and Wifi) that would
be less than one millimetre.

For EMP, X-Ray and Gamma Ray ...LOTS of Multi-layer Lead, mu-Metal, gold foil and SOLID COPPER PLATE.

IN our facilities we have a two shell computer systems radiological defence.

The outer shell is SOLID copper plate 4 inches thick fully enclosed BOX (floors, walls and everything
with full electrical conductance surrounding the room to take advantage of the SKIN EFFECT!

The OUTER doors have angled-inwards edges that form a solid conductor when closed tightly
(i.e. atmospherically SEALED!)

The second INNER SHELL BOX is separated from the outer shell by a THICK non-conductive polymer
so that it "FLOATS" within the outer shell. The inner shell is MULTIPLE LAYERS of mu-Metal,
SILVER, COPPER and a very thin inner layer of GOLD. Each layer is separated by a non-conductive
layer but arranged in a way so as NOT to form a large capacitor. The inner shell is 6 inches thick
and is fully atmospherically SEALED. The computer systems inside HAVE NO outer connections
to the internet and are POWERED by a fuel-cell system that gets cycled in and out of the two shells
EVERY DAY! There are enough compressed air tanks to sustain a crew for three days!
Again, the inner doors are V-angled on the side-walls and form a SOLID conductor for each layer
and room cooling uses isolated Pelletier effect heat pumps which ALSO get cycled in and out every day!

Phones, don't work, Wifi don't work, EMP don't get in and even X-ray/Gamma is mitigated
and personnel (i.e. me!) are locked in for 8 to 12 hours at a time unless bathroom breaks
are needed which requires a 5 minute unlock/lock procedure for the inner and outer Faraday Shells.

HOWEVER there IS outside communications using multi-point low-frequency sound at low bit-rates
not exceeding 1200 bits per second per transducer section, but when aggregated, the total bandwidth
is up to 56 kilobits per second (i.e. dial-up modem speeds). These communications are for
to and from supervisory and guard personnel BUT NOT outside LAN/WAN/Phone communications!
This is NOT used too often because it is quite disturbing on a physical basis for personnel
who are affected by the LF waves quite readily.

And while you might be wondering WHY this type of security is required, we have good
reason because of the very advanced software that is being developed within this environment
which is EXTREMELY valuable on a commercial and possibly military basis since it has to do
with Multi-State Boolean Logic Decision Trees running on hundreds of high-powered GPU cards!

I should also mention for physical security, the whole thing is encased in a fully alarmed,
multi-security camera-watched room in a non-descript house with two feet thick, reinforced
concrete walls, floor and ceilings with advanced physical lock and key, unusual ANALOG entry
system and fully electronic entry control systems!

AND....since ALL the racks are liquid dialectric cooled heat pumps (i.e. NO fans!),
IT'S EERILY QUIET IN THE BOX!!! You cannot be left alone because of the psychological effects
that prevail after only a few hours. WE ALWAYS have at least three and usually 4 people inside.
(it's about the size of a large basement in a 4-bedroom house) Everyone has their own
6-monitor workstation with fibre-connect to the GPU processing racks and SSD drive racks
and code on a custom grid-processing oriented PASCAL compiler on a custom Linux Graphical OS
so as to produce easy-to-read and fix source code!

AND NO!!!!!! WE DO NOT DO BIT-COIN MINING!

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

edit on 2013/10/9 by StargateSG7 because: more info

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The last time I checked, foil is a solid material to sub-milimeter density.
Solid as far as that atoms are 99.999% empty space

But since you keep bringing up the topic of computing, I just thought I'd mention that with the use of RFID chips and auto-checkout systems, the jobless are about to get even more jobless as computers replace nearly all humans in the workforce. The only workers remaining being those who maintain the computers and those who must provide the creative ingenuity that the AI has yet to replicate fully.

However there is a very real economic paradigm shift or downturn approaching with all that, if everyone's job is automated by computers, who is left with any money to fund and purchase the produce it creates in the mass quantities it can?

A select few of technocratic elites with buckets of money can; with the rest of us having a boatload of impoverished free-time on our hands.

This same effect may also be accomplished simply by outsourcing the entire workforce of a nation, to a foreign country such as China. We produce nothing but ink, and they give us the objects of desire, until they figure out that they can just cut us off and keep it all for themselves, and we respond with war.

It is coming and it is inevitable, like it or not; the world is about to become a very very different place.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

1Angrylightbulb
I only found it because you posted a shot of this supposed "top secret" document. Me being able to find it on the web from a pdf file years old shows it was NOT top secret and that your claim was fake. Unless you want to say that it was from a much older document that happened to be top secret years before it made it onto the web. But if that is the case I Also remember you posting earlier in the thread that your work location was secure and that it was not possible for you to get anything out of the building. If that is true then how would you have gotten some snap shot of a "top secret" document out in the first place?

Just phone them up and ask them for the technical details of why it is so unstable, I'm fairly certain they will tell you nothing more than the dumbed-down PR version "it got overloaded and an internal system error happened" or "national security, that's classified".

The fact is, they won't EVER provide ANY real details, and maybe I shouldn't have either

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

StargateSG7

---

Chicken Wire?

Tin Foil?

Are you kidding me?!

A REAL Faraday cage requires the meshing to be smaller than the wave-length of the
RF or other RADIATION needed to be blocked. (for microwave and Wifi) that would
be less than one millimetre.

For EMP, X-Ray and Gamma Ray ...LOTS of Multi-layer Lead, mu-Metal, gold foil and SOLID COPPER PLATE.

IN our facilities we have a two shell computer systems radiological defence.

The outer shell is SOLID copper plate 4 inches thick fully enclosed BOX (floors, walls and everything
with full electrical conductance surrounding the room to take advantage of the SKIN EFFECT!

The OUTER doors have angled-inwards edges that form a solid conductor when closed tightly
(i.e. atmospherically SEALED!)

The second INNER SHELL BOX is separated from the outer shell by a THICK non-conductive polymer
so that it "FLOATS" within the outer shell. The inner shell is MULTIPLE LAYERS of mu-Metal,
SILVER, COPPER and a very thin inner layer of GOLD. Each layer is separated by a non-conductive
layer but arranged in a way so as NOT to form a large capacitor. The inner shell is 6 inches thick
and is fully atmospherically SEALED. The computer systems inside HAVE NO outer connections
to the internet and are POWERED by a fuel-cell system that gets cycled in and out of the two shells
EVERY DAY! There are enough compressed air tanks to sustain a crew for three days!
Again, the inner doors are V-angled on the side-walls and form a SOLID conductor for each layer
and room cooling uses isolated Pelletier effect heat pumps which ALSO get cycled in and out every day!

Phones, don't work, Wifi don't work, EMP don't get in and even X-ray/Gamma is mitigated
and personnel (i.e. me!) are locked in for 8 to 12 hours at a time unless bathroom breaks
are needed which requires a 5 minute unlock/lock procedure for the inner and outer Faraday Shells.

HOWEVER there IS outside communications using multi-point low-frequency sound at low bit-rates
not exceeding 1200 bits per second per transducer section, but when aggregated, the total bandwidth
is up to 56 kilobits per second (i.e. dial-up modem speeds). These communications are for
to and from supervisory and guard personnel BUT NOT outside LAN/WAN/Phone communications!
This is NOT used too often because it is quite disturbing on a physical basis for personnel
who are affected by the LF waves quite readily.

And while you might be wondering WHY this type of security is required, we have good
reason because of the very advanced software that is being developed within this environment
which is EXTREMELY valuable on a commercial and possibly military basis since it has to do
with Multi-State Boolean Logic Decision Trees running on hundreds of high-powered GPU cards!

I should also mention for physical security, the whole thing is encased in a fully alarmed,
multi-security camera-watched room in a non-descript house with two feet thick, reinforced
concrete walls, floor and ceilings with advanced physical lock and key, unusual ANALOG entry
system and fully electronic entry control systems!

AND....since ALL the racks are liquid dialectric cooled heat pumps (i.e. NO fans!),
IT'S EERILY QUIET IN THE BOX!!! You cannot be left alone because of the psychological effects
that prevail after only a few hours. WE ALWAYS have at least three and usually 4 people inside.
(it's about the size of a large basement in a 4-bedroom house) Everyone has their own
6-monitor workstation with fibre-connect to the GPU processing racks and SSD drive racks
and code on a custom grid-processing oriented PASCAL compiler on a custom Linux Graphical OS
so as to produce easy-to-read and fix source code!

AND NO!!!!!! WE DO NOT DO BIT-COIN MINING!

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

First: I didn't say that, Ultra did.

Second, hysterics aside, you'll note Ultra's reference is for one's personal home. While your company, not you, your company, is able to spend a gazillion dollars to shield, you yourself cannot. The topic at hand was personal space, not "which company can shield the best with and untold budget." Lead is great too, but a large purchase of lead will bring the FBI to your door demanding a trip downtown. One has to work with what they can and Ultra was merely making suggestions, you'll note he mentioned the hardware story, not government supply depot.

I'm not defending him. What I am saying, is try not to be so quick to point out how smart you are and look at the post, reading comprehension, so we can have a better conversation.

BTW: It would seem the projects you work on are primarily about killing other humans through technology. Ultra has said he's finally found the light and feels pretty bad about his participation, how about you? The killing stuff you work on, of the projects you work on that may be applied to killing humans, is for you too - those projects will be used on you and your family quite soon. How do you deal with that? I've always wondered: do folks who work on killing humans projects high-five each other when they see a slaughter that their work facilitated? Why do the work if you can't get excited about the results? Someone gets tickled pink when the see a military grade water cannon knocking down protesters and sending them to the hospital because the designed it.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

ProjectUltra2013

1Angrylightbulb
I only found it because you posted a shot of this supposed "top secret" document. Me being able to find it on the web from a pdf file years old shows it was NOT top secret and that your claim was fake. Unless you want to say that it was from a much older document that happened to be top secret years before it made it onto the web. But if that is the case I Also remember you posting earlier in the thread that your work location was secure and that it was not possible for you to get anything out of the building. If that is true then how would you have gotten some snap shot of a "top secret" document out in the first place?

Just phone them up and ask them for the technical details of why it is so unstable, I'm fairly certain they will tell you nothing more than the dumbed-down PR version "it got overloaded and an internal system error happened" or "national security, that's classified".

The fact is, they won't EVER provide ANY real details, and maybe I shouldn't have either

It is obvious that you keep deflecting the questions I brought up and not even trying to give an answer. So I will give you one more chance with a very easy yes or no answer. Do you admit that your snap shot of a "top secret" document was actually fake?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

----

While the Military/Spooks are VERY INTERESTED in our work, we haven't had a real sale
to a SPECIFIC and IDENTIFIABLE entity in a long while...It's the BIG MONSTER corporations
who buy our video and computer code stuff!

In fact, GOVERNMENT SUCKS! when it comes to BUYING ANYTHING!

They're nothing but a bunch of tire-kickers and have grown weary of their
endless meetings, political committees and pass-the-buck evaluation reports!

In fact, I LIKE THE BIG CORPORATIONS soooooooo much better....

They See! They Like! They Buy! We Get the Check! FAST!

Although I should NOTE, I wouldn't be surprised to find out our stuff is used
on some ship, plane or sub somewhere...UNBEKNOWNST TO US!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

1Angrylightbulb
It is obvious that you keep deflecting the questions I brought up and not even trying to give an answer. So I will give you one more chance with a very easy yes or no answer. Do you admit that your snap shot of a "top secret" document was actually fake?

Question: Is the snap unrelated, off-topic, imaginary, or fake?
Answer: No

Question: Is the content of the snap applicable and real?
Answer: Yes

Question: Is the document I found applicable and real?

Question: Was any of that information intrusted to you?

Question: Is it from your workplace?

Question: Is it directly related to your work?

Question: Is it indirectly related to your work?
Answer: No Comment

Question: Is it related to your access level?
Answer: No Comment

Question: Is that system a matter of national security?
Answer: I believe it is.

Question: Do you care what happens to that system?
Answer: Not overly, no.

Question: Do you care what classification level it is?
Answer: Not in the slightest.

Question: Do you believe that the makers or operators of that system have something to hide?

Question: Do you know what they are hiding?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

1Angrylightbulb

ProjectUltra2013

1Angrylightbulb

----

It is UNLIKELY the document was FAKE per se, but it plainly had almost NOTHING to do with
any particular computing platform in any given military installation but rather more to do
with a specific and LIKELY vulnerability of communications between the processing units
(i.e. CPU's/GPUS), main system memory (RAM/Caches) and the network communications
card/hub/gateway being the primary choke points or "fracture lines" during an entire
computing cycle. AND these compute-cycle failure points can be applied not only to
large scale financial transactions, but also to database access, video streaming, messaging
or even general web communications NOT JUST military communications.

The document SUGGESTS TO ME that simple hardware faults were the probable cause
of a database access/financial transaction processing failure.

The Lessons Learned:

1) Don't Eat or Drink in the Computer Room -- PREVENTS SPILLS on expensive equipment!

2) Have a regular motherboard inspection, drive array inspection and network hardware inspection
routine to FIND cooling system and fan failures to PREVENT overheating of computing hardware!

3) ALWAYS HAVE SPARES ON HAND!

4) Have TRAINED onsite personnel who can QUICKLY and COMPETENTLY install/swap-out
failed hardware.

5) ALWAYS have daily incremental backups and weekly FULL DISK OPERATING SYSTEM AND DATA
IMAGE backups in MULTIPLE SECURED onsite and OFFSITE locations!

6) TEST THOSE incremental and IMAGE backups on a SEPARATE system!

7) HAVE a second fail-over/backup computing system in place.
(i.e. a hot-site hardware backup computer room AND recovery plan!)

8) TRAIN your personnel on DATA and HARDWARE BACKUP and EMERGENCY RECOVERY/FAILOVER!

That is what I have learned from the document...!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectUltra2013

When I say fake I mean not a top secret document which you claimed it to be. It is NOT a top secret document.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

crankyoldman
I've always wondered: do folks who work on killing humans projects high-five each other when they see a slaughter that their work facilitated? Why do the work if you can't get excited about the results?

I can't speak for everyone but our place is 9 times out of 10 more likely to just turn peoples brains into mush and control them, and make them jobless and homeless, rather than terminate them.

Do I get excited by the results?
no.

Do you high-five each other when successful?

These people are very very good at hiding their emotions so it's nearly impossible to say what they are feeling inside. However I have seen that happen on one occasion. But it wasn't with me. and that person still works there, last time I checked.

I have seen co-workers quit, and a rarer few even commit suicide because of this job. What they were doing bugged them enough to push them right over the edge, and I completely understand why.

One co-worker even brought that topic up at work, I did my best to avoid answering, I had to bite my lip, I was afraid bad things would happen to me if I answered that question. I got a feeling that they were trying to test me out.

They have tried to test me on at least 3 other occasions using different topics and interrogation techniques. I've even used some techniques of my own back at them, not sure if they caught on or were just playing along with me. Hard to say. Cloudy water is cloudy.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

1Angrylightbulb

When I say fake I mean not a top secret document which you claimed it to be. It is NOT a top secret document.

You are assuming that the document you found is the same one as the one I have.

Question: Is the document I found the same as the one you were referring to?

Question: Is it from the same source?

Question: Is it from a related project team?
Answer: I don't know the answer to that question, it appears to have some direct excerpts for sure.
edit on 9-10-2013 by ProjectUltra2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

ProjectUltra2013

crankyoldman
I've always wondered: do folks who work on killing humans projects high-five each other when they see a slaughter that their work facilitated? Why do the work if you can't get excited about the results?

I can't speak for everyone but our place is 9 times out of 10 more likely to just turn peoples brains into mush and control them, and make them jobless and homeless, rather than terminate them.

Do I get excited by the results?
no.

Do you high-five each other when successful?

These people are very very good at hiding their emotions so it's nearly impossible to say what they are feeling inside. However I have seen that happen on one occasion. But it wasn't with me. and that person still works there, last time I checked.

I have seen co-workers quit, and a rarer few even commit suicide because of this job. What they were doing bugged them enough to push them right over the edge, and I completely understand why.

One co-worker even brought that topic up at work, I did my best to avoid answering, I had to bite my lip, I was afraid bad things would happen to me if I answered that question. I got a feeling that they were trying to test me out.

They have tried to test me on at least 3 other occasions using different topics and interrogation techniques. I've even used some techniques of my own back at them, not sure if they caught on or were just playing along with me. Hard to say. Cloudy water is cloudy.

Thank you for your candor. Most often people do not see what they are doing as damaging to themselves as well as others, and more often folks cannot seem to grasp that a great many of their high school buddies are working on projects designed to mind control them or kill them. I see by your reply that mush is the goal so the worker really can't spend any energy ponder that conundrum. Those that worked on the google glass project think the whole think the whole thing is just neato great, I see a horror of epic proportions. So scale matters too.

Kudos to you for breaking through.

Any thought in the uptick of ULF toning?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

---

Top Secret! Slop Shreekit!

All a bunch of BS from ProjectUltra2013!

He's a cog in a large gear doing simple training exercises to hone his GetInfo() credentials
so he can start at $36,000 a year SUPPOSEDLY hacking away at some HTML5/Javascript site
in Mainland China and Russia!

EXPERT? Total BS! You're some Java monkey who has NUK-ALL KNOWLEDGE
about HOW the underlying software and hardware is engineered NOT to mention
UTTERLY NO CLUE as to how to TRULY defend against or attack that!

Here's some REAL engineering speak for you!

All you have EVER been taught is some recursive Javascript concatenation routines
that get interpreted on-the-fly in order to create subversive code.

YOU HAVE NO CLUE that I've got RING-0 microcode running in cache on my CUSTOM
SuperSPARC/UltraSPARC CPU design that examines every low-level ADD/MOV/STOR/JMP, etc
assembler code to see if it's malicious.

ALL my low-level file and disk get/put or read/write routines get examined and
RE-DIRECTED to a custom file AND organized like a database so I can examine it
later. YOUR scripts NEVER get executed in-the-real-world cuz its ALWAYS in my
microcode examined VM sandbox. Your MS-Win registry/ini file read/write calls are FAKE!

The writes get sent to a separate file and the reads get FAKE responses!

I have my OWN JIT (Just in Time Compiler) and interpreter for the HTML/JAVA code.
ALL your script source code concatenation gets done ALL at once and then examined
in a SANDBOX so you CANNOT EVER get data from my system! PERIOD!!!!!

Your Norton AV and Adobe PDF Updates you guys keep sending me?
I'M LAUGHING AT YOU!!!!! They get installed in a sandbox and that hidden
IP address gets sent FAKE INFO....with a bit of an EXTRA payload because
I am one of the BEST microcoders out there and YOU YOUNG'UNS have
absolutely NO CONCEPT of Ring-0 code execution privileges and that
ALL Win-X and Trusted Linux/Solaris have DLL and RPC function calls
that get REROUTED to my OWN microcode!

I know you guys have been trying to get rid of and trace those communications
....for quite a while now.....HEY DUMMIES! Those FirePro/Quadro/Intel G-x Trusted
graphics drivers call FLASHED microcode on the GRAPHICS CARD! You Idiots! They're KERNEL
MODE DRIVERS you dips! I've been reading the DB's and LOGS using my own file system Get/Put code!
The Win-X/Lin-X keyboard Hooks? .... Do you KNOW how many passwords I have?
and how many times you've changed them FOR NOTHING?

OMG! While you're always changing satellite imagery codes which only work on a
PSEUDO-random basis....HEY TOADIES...I've been having fun for YEARS with all
that free photo and video data!

Here's a DOOOZY to get your attention DUMMIES!

The Delta Flyer! Remember that?

ALl that flight envelope testing data...OH MY!

VIDEO! AUDIO! Flight Stats! CHECK!

GET A CLUE! You're a SCRIPT KIDDIE!

with NO knowledge WHATSOEVER of the underlying bits,
bytes and HTML/JAVAscript/Flash you get paid to check out!

What are the FIRST 31 characters of the ASCII/ANSI characters set?

What were they used for in both interactive and command-line
file systems AND as delimiters in databases and communications?

YEAH? I thought so! NO CLUE!

Sorry Ultra But you've had your fun...NOW GO DUMP the flash ram of your
PCI-x graphics card and network card AND the UEFI/BIOS on your motherboard
and tell me what you see!

edit on 2013/10/10 by StargateSG7 because: Yeah Right!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

ProjectUltra2013

1Angrylightbulb

You are assuming that the document you found is the same one as the one I have.

Question: Is the document I found the same as the one you were referring to?

Question: Is it from the same source?

Question: Is it from a related project team?
Answer: I don't know the answer to that question, it appears to have some direct excerpts for sure.
edit on 9-10-2013 by ProjectUltra2013 because: (no reason given)

If your document was from a different source and that source is top secret as you claim it to be then why not post the entire document not just a snap shot of a part of it? I think that would help prove your claim of it being from a top secret document and not just something you found on the internet like I did.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

StargateSG7

---

Top Secret! Slop Shreekit!

All a bunch of BS from ProjectUltra2013!

He's a cog in a large gear doing simple training exercises to hone his GetInfo() credentials
so he can start at $36,000 a year SUPPOSEDLY hacking away at some HTML5/Javascript site
in Mainland China and Russia!

EXPERT? Total BS! You're some Java monkey who has NUK-ALL KNOWLEDGE
about HOW the underlying software and hardware is engineered NOT to mention
UTTERLY NO CLUE as to how to TRULY defend against or attack that!

Here's some REAL engineering speak for you!

All you have EVER been taught is some recursive Javascript concatenation routines
that get interpreted on-the-fly in order to create subversive code.

YOU HAVE NO CLUE that I've got RING-0 microcode running in cache on my CUSTOM
SuperSPARC/UltraSPARC CPU design that examines every low-level ADD/MOV/STOR/JMP, etc
assembler code to see if it's malicious.

ALL my low-level file and disk get/put or read/write routines get examined and
RE-DIRECTED to a custom file AND organized like a database so I can examine it
later. YOUR scripts NEVER get executed in-the-real-world cuz its ALWAYS in my
microcode examined VM sandbox. Your MS-Win registry/ini file read/write calls are FAKE!

The writes get sent to a separate file and the reads get FAKE responses!

I have my OWN JIT (Just in Time Compiler) and interpreter for the HTML/JAVA code.
ALL your script source code concatenation gets done ALL at once and then examined
in a SANDBOX so you CANNOT EVER get data from my system! PERIOD!!!!!

Your Norton AV and Adobe PDF Updates you guys keep sending me?
I'M LAUGHING AT YOU!!!!! They get installed in a sandbox and that hidden
IP address gets sent FAKE INFO....with a bit of an EXTRA payload because
I am one of the BEST microcoders out there and YOU YOUNG'UNS have
absolutely NO CONCEPT of Ring-0 code execution privileges and that
ALL Win-X and Trusted Linux/Solaris have DLL and RPC function calls
that get REROUTED to my OWN microcode!

I know you guys have been trying to get rid of and trace those communications
....for quite a while now.....HEY DUMMIES! Those FirePro/Quadro/Intel G-x Trusted
graphics drivers call FLASHED microcode on the GRAPHICS CARD! You Idiots! They're KERNEL
MODE DRIVERS you dips! I've been reading the DB's and LOGS using my own file system Get/Put code!
The Win-X/Lin-X keyboard Hooks? .... Do you KNOW how many passwords I have?
and how many times you've changed them FOR NOTHING?

OMG! While you're always changing satellite imagery codes which only work on a
PSEUDO-random basis....HEY TOADIES...I've been having fun for YEARS with all
that free photo and video data!

Here's a DOOOZY to get your attention DUMMIES!

The Delta Flyer! Remember that?

ALl that flight envelope testing data...OH MY!

VIDEO! AUDIO! Flight Stats! CHECK!

GET A CLUE! You're a SCRIPT KIDDIE!

with NO knowledge WHATSOEVER of the underlying bits,
bytes and HTML/JAVAscript/Flash you get paid to check out!

What are the FIRST 31 characters of the ASCII/ANSI characters set?

What were they used for in both interactive and command-line
file systems AND as delimiters in databases and communications?

YEAH? I thought so! NO CLUE!

Sorry Ultra But you've had your fun...NOW GO DUMP the flash ram of your
PCI-x graphics card and network card AND the UEFI/BIOS on your motherboard
and tell me what you see!

edit on 2013/10/10 by StargateSG7 because: Yeah Right!

If you are truly that good, then you know what these are, and you know what to do with them...

B4D32C695347
5ujwi3gotgbi6uam

To make claim of your success then you must post back on this thread with at least one of the things you have found as a result of using those. Otherwise YOU are the one who is BS'ing me with your abilities.

I await the best of your best.

NOW... this thread just got interesting!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

----

Bilinear Control Systems -- Matrices === Hows THAT for starters!

...OR....your name is frank!

---

I'm JUST NOT going to bother with the phone number near Aviano, Italy....
the cell phone in Russia and the home number in Switzerland or that
biz in Glendale, Arizona

If I'm wrong on that is because I interpreted that number as a Hexidecimal to Integer
and did a Google search on that...One COULD also interpret as pig-English

BEFORE D 32 C ...etc etc.

or as a index number for a web address record which is why I got the Frank name.

edit on 2013/10/10 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

---

2nd one: Retired Navy or Image Shack....

Do you really want me to go further?

and don't tell me it's a mangled name for an RPC/DLL call or a Registry key entry!

NEVER Mind...didn't see that right away ....FORT WHAT? and WHAT am I gonna find?

The 2nd one is quite a bit tougher...maybe it's my rigid thinking!

5ujwi3gotgbi6uam

That one is QUITE a bit tougher and could be interpreted using
a one-letter or one-number offset encryption code which describes
something for me to find.

In my line of work, it's also a GUID/registry key entry and a 5-bit to 7-bit
encoded ANSI/ASCII system

The GOTGBI moniker in the middle is also Kellog Brown and Root (KBR) identifier
and a Georgia Bureau of Investigation acronym....or the 1985-era Borland Graphics Interface (BGI/GBI)!

Ya stumped me on the second one! I don't recognize the key-pattern nor do I recognize the
Pig English if it is (My Canadian background may hamper me on it's base meaning!)
I also don't recognize them as regular JAVA byte code, nor as CPU instructions.

The only other thing I can think of is the Airline/Freight Transit codes for
5u jw i3 go tg bi 6u am

or encoding coordinates in crossword puzzles or other grid coordinates (which grid I don't know!)

I COULD also interpret as another 64-bit number and search for that!
But I just don't want to.....!!!

UUencoded TAR file?

Multiplication Tables in OTHER bases? (Dozenal Society?)

Amateur Radio Prefixes?
---

I'll have to think about that one!

And don't redirect me to the JPL Starbase NIMS stuff!!!!! Already got that a long time ago!

Gimme something more concrete on teh 2nd one....it really means NOTHING to me!
edit on 2013/10/10 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

---

Oh what the heck....just so you know, trigger pages don't work on these systems
with auto-download applets. I'm running ALL OS'es under a HARDWARE
CPU- based Hypervisor which the OS'es (Win/Lin/Mac) CANNOT detect or
change. They THINK they are the only system running and they THINK they
have exclusive access to hardware.

But in fact, even PRIVILEGED Ring-0 instructions are EMULATED
and ALL IO operations are logged and re-directed AT WILL within
a DEBUGGER interface which is attached to ALL processes, apps
and operations. I can STOP, REWIND and RUN, SLOWDOWN
and STOP and LOG ALL operations and instructions AT WILL
since I can emulate ANY clock rate, interrupt, IO state or status.

So web page triggers and auto-download applets don't work
and UNLIKE Microsoft, I have RANGE-checked IO buffers
and OVERFLOW-UNDERFLOW protection built into ALL
IO operations and EMULATED CPU instructions.

I even tamper with Norton Antivirus, MS updates and patches
downloads and KB installs, Adobe updates and all the USUAL
ways to get into a computer. EVEN FINFISHER is DEAD
on my system....I track them ALL the time....!!!

Kinda fun when you have your OWN cpu designs to rely on.
So sorry but that website trigger mechanism just ain't gonna work
on these hypervised systems. I can run my debugger and UNWIND
ALL your IP addresses, encrypts, passwords, ZIP operations, keyboard hooks,
file/Disk IO and COMM IO reads/writes at the KERNEL driver and OS kernel modes.

My record is 15 DIFFERENT operating systems AT ONE TIME on
ONE hardware CPU-embedded hypervisor super-debugger system....
I even MODIFY the OS, kernal-mode Drivers and APPLICATION code
WHILE ITS RUNNING!!!!! Every major OS from THEOS to BEOS to OS2-WARP
to DOS 7 to Win 1x to Win Server 2012 to Win 8 to Mac OS LION to AMIGA OS,
GEOS/Atari ST to obscure OS'es from Russia, China and India...I've run them
EMULATED ALL AT ONCE!!!!!!!!

Naaah! AND i'm NOT running the web browsers you THINK I am!
Remember! It's ALL Fake! Your code gets remapped and executed
in a SANDBOX and DEBUGGED at the HARDWARE level!

I even EMULATE the chips on the Disk Drives, Network cards
and USB/RS232/RS422 levels and ALL graphics subsystems!

edit on 2013/10/10 by StargateSG7 because: sp.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

---

Either Ultra is on furlough while the U.S. Budget Battle is being played out
in Congress and in the Senate or I must REALLY BE THAT GOOD at what I do!

As they say....

I AM DA MASTA !!!

So gimme the next challenge babeeeeeeee!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join