It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston ISN'T a Farce at all...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

YES, YES, YES, when that man (and his group) are trying to inflict the most pain possible in the shortest period of time. If one of the victims had been your family would you be so quick to give these two guys a 'pass'?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

When the suspects are Islamic terrorists, and the actions are just like we have seen for decades, all over the world, I really don't understand this refusal to accept that there are such terrorists.
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

When facts of the case emerge that suggest otherwise. It has nothing to do with a "refusal to accept" such terrorists.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

MY GOD! Algore won a pulitzer prize. obozo won a pulitizer prize. Maybe you should look at the losers they give these "prizes" too.

When you grow up, and history is looked at in a decade's time - you will understand that boston marathon bombing was a false flag - just like pearl harbor, tonkin bay, and 9/11 was.

Elites moving the chess pieces for a nominal win. In this case, a prompting for "martial law".
edit on 22-4-2013 by Happy1 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

MY GOD! Algore won a pulitzer prize. obozo won a pulitizer prize. Maybe you should look at the losers they give these "prizes" too.

When you grow up, and history is looked at in a decade's time - you will understand that boston marathon bombing was a false flag - just like pearl harbor, tonkin bay, and 9/11 was.

Elites moving the chess pieces for a nominal win. In this case, a prompting for "martial law".

Actually, neither Al Gore nor Obama has won a Pulitzer Prize. This is a good example of why your ATS posts are not credible journalism, but the New York Times is.

edit on 22-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Elites moving the chess pieces for a nominal win. In this case, a prompting for "martial law"

Tonkin Bay was a false flag, Pearl Harbor and 9/11 was just the government letting an attack on the US happen for their own interest while having nothing or barely to do with the actual act, and you're saying that an amateur bombing that only killed 3 people is a false flag...3 people...you Boston conspiracy nuts are worse than the Sandy Hook and Aurora Theater theorists.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
The suspects were confirmed by every investigative unit looking into the case. Not just a single one or two, all of them. Even the independent ones and the ones that hoped to start a conspiracy about it couldn't even come up with anything better. The hundreds of photos and video showed exactly from point A to point B what took place. There is no disputing the evidence in this case. It's clear cut and for once doesn't seem to have any holes involved.

That's true, they've never lied to us before.

I saw a calculated effort to catch a fugitive at the lowest cost of life to the people in the area, others saw a totalitarian state. I saw a nearly flawless investigation from start to finish, others saw a planned exercise taking place. So is it more likely that the government bribed and contorted the investigation and news outlets of hundreds of different people. even to the extent of doctoring the private photos of civilians at the race, some who I know personally.

You and I have completely different definitions of the word flawless, but if you're on a conspiracy site with a large number of posts, assuming you're not a complete shill, then it just proves they're getting better at it.

Did they plant bombs, kill some, maim many others, all to stage a police exercise? Is that really likely? Especially with the extent of social media today? That no other footage would get out showing someone else committing the crime? Or is it more likely that two 20 something year old brothers, one being lead by the other, were sympathetic to some cause and decided to do something EXTREMELY dumb and UNCALCULATED? Is it really that hard to believe? I suppose it might be for some on this site since most on here today are quite young and can't remember what it is to be young and dumb, to not think of consequences, to not think of the weight such an event would put on their soul.

They killed thousands to invade Iraq and "coincidentally" retrieve copious amounts of oil. So how far-fetched is it really?

Seemed a little too convenient that the heroes you speak of put a bullet in his neck (an unarmed and possibly innocent teenager, mind you), doesn't it? Guess we'll now never know what happened as per usual. Unless of course, the low quality images/video the FBI provided of our suspects wearing bags was good enough evidence for you. If that's the case, then we have another problem altogether.

The more you buy into their stories, the more power you give them (the elite/TPTB/bankers/government/whatever you want to call them) to do whatever they want to. These truly are sad times if this was rated up to oblivion on a site filled with people who apparently have their eyes opened... but then again, it's not too far off from what I'm used to. It's been a common trend to see forum regulars dismissing all theories relating to any of the true farces happening (unless of course, it's just another masonic fairy-tale based on hearsay or a music video filled with directionless symbolism), so I'm not surprised anymore.

Then again, I'm not the one who's going to be directly affected by any of this. So enjoy the ignorance while it still lasts and/or until you're no longer profitable to your nation.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fusse

You do realize that the younger one tried to kill himself but brutally failed, right? He wasn't unarmed and shot in the neck by cops

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

This is a reply to the above and the OP.

Neither did the German people when it wasn't their loved ones being targeted. Just because 85% of the people are asleep and like nanny state does not make what the government is doing correct.

As for suspect to clearly being a bomber, that is not true. I have scoured the internet for photos and videos. Professional photographers who are adept with Photoshop have proven the picture the guy from Jacksonville took showing suspect 2 without a backpack has been Photoshopped.

Now, the FBI says these two were involved with a much larger group and they are going after them. Yet, they were fully vetted according to the FBI and had no terrorist involvements. Which is it? Did these two suddenly become Jihadists? The Saudi kid has at least 6 family members of 85 listed on a terrorist list and he is being shipped out of America on Tuesday just as the Bin Ladens were given special flying permission after 911 when all other air traffic was grounded.

These are all psy-ops. A false flag does not mean the event did not happen, it means that the truth of how and why it happened is twisted for political gain. The disinformation agents are out in full force and much is being censored in msm. If you think this is a clear easy case, then you and I simply disagree. There are so many problems with this situation its astounding.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

You were there right? You saw him do it right? The picture from the helicopter shows him climbing out of the boat with no gun and no blood on him. Then suddenly he is critically injured? Please, this whole thing stinks.

You think the cops would never shoot him with his own weapon or a throw away? You think they wouldn't smear blood on the boat?

I think you nor I were there to witness it, but I bet you there is a video from the helicopter showing exactly what happened.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

Actually, neither Al Gore nor Obama has won a Pulitzer Prize. This is a good example of why your ATS posts are not credible journalism, but the New York Times is.

edit on 22-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

Yes, the NYT never redacts its comments to correct a mistake. They won NOBEL prizes for nothing.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
reply to post by kenpachi7

You were there right? You saw him do it right? The picture from the helicopter shows him climbing out of the boat with no gun and no blood on him. Then suddenly he is critically injured? Please, this whole thing stinks.

You think the cops would never shoot him with his own weapon or a throw away? You think they wouldn't smear blood on the boat?

I think you nor I were there to witness it, but I bet you there is a video from the helicopter showing exactly what happened.

The helicopter video wasn't exactly in HD, and the blood was spattered, not smeared

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenpachi7
reply to post by fusse

You do realize that the younger one tried to kill himself but brutally failed, right? He wasn't unarmed and shot in the neck by cops

Is that what they're saying now?

He got out of the boat and tried to kill himself how exactly? With a rock?

People are either extremely gullible, or afraid of the very thought that their own, precious government could and would lie to them.
edit on 22-4-2013 by fusse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
NOPE! 9,000 militarized police completely shutting down the income and food and medicine supply of 1 MILLION people............ over a single 19 year scrawny punk teenager... No farce to be found here go back to bed Amerika.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Sometimes even to most far fetched and absurd story could be real one, purely for the reason that it will be denied by the majority. I think its to early to jump to conclusions and say yes it is what it looks to be or no its some sort of conspiracy. Time and investigation will only help for everyone to make clearer conclusions and more mature. As somebody earlier mentioned we are being bombarded with instant information from various sources creating a big pool of mess, making everybody go hype for one reason or another.

What i really find the most troubling here is the reason this happened, i think we can all agree that every successful terrorist attack is a failure for the anti terrorist agencies. However taken the circumstances of 9/11 that is full of discrepancies and conspiracy theories. No one can 100% guarantee what exactly happened. What we should ask is who really is the mastermind behind this ?. Why this exact location was chosen ? What will they try to achieve after this event ? Who this scenario will benefit ? What changes in politics will be made ?

One other thing that bothers me is that the terrorists where way to sloppy. Just look at their social website pages filled with radical views and and opinions, openly supporting radical islam( werent the FBI or NSA or whoever looking for these kind of things to have their eyes on them before this happened and have them under surveillance of some sort? It looks that they had a window created for them. Basically the image paints like this, you have two brothers with radical views, which somebody mentioned the FBI was informed before , walk into a place with thousand of people gathered with 2 big packs on their back created the chaos we see on TV. Just because they pawns are now removed it does not solve anything. They already succeed what they planned.

So that is why i also find it hard why people of Boston are so happy. American lives were lost, many others were maimed and their lives will never be the same again. Its a tragedy not a victory parade. There are tons of question yet to be answered but everybody is cheering their hearts out.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Laxus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

That was one really long question. I'll stand by my assertion that the shutdown of Boston was nearly unprecedented.

CJ

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fusse

reply to post by fusse

People or either extremely gullible, or afraid of the very thought that their own, precious government could and would lie to them.

With a gun, I really doubt only Tamerlan was shooting at the cops

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Also, if you look for a conspiracy around every corner, youre bound to find one, there's little inconsistencies in every story, if you're hunting for them, you'll find them, and the whole photoshop stuff really sounds like complete BS, anyone can make that up, it's likely just more "evidence" made up by conspiracy nuts to back up their claims, things like that get made up any time something "conspiracy worthy" happens

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fusse

reply to post by fusse

People or either extremely gullible, or afraid of the very thought that their own, precious government could and would lie to them.

With a gun, I really doubt only Tamerlan was shooting at the cops

So he climbed out of the boat to do that? Right...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Also, if you look for a conspiracy around every corner, youre bound to find one, there's little inconsistencies in every story, if you're hunting for them, you'll find them, and the whole photoshop stuff really sounds like complete BS, anyone can make that up, it's likely just more "evidence" made up by conspiracy nuts to back up their claims, things like that get made up any time something "conspiracy worthy" happens

We've been lied to over and over again since dawn of time. I can just as easily say that if you believe everything you are told (especially by the media), you are living in sheer ignorance and only know what they want you to know. Do you think everything the media says is true? With their track record, if they ever told me to go right, I'd most likely go left. If you didn't realize already, journalism is dead. No one questions anything, we're not supposed to anymore. North America is turning into North Korea one day at a time, and the sad part is, it's the people who are letting it happen. I for one don't believe liars, it's more insane.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

I don't understand that. How do people seriously believe that they car jack this victim and say "WERE THE BOSTON BOMBERS!". They drive around with the guy for 30 minutes and then let him go. They had supposedly just shot two other people, but they decide to let the nice car jack victim go? I smell cow manure.

Also, to the person claiming he shot himself in the neck. Why would he wait 16 hours until the police arrive to do it? Why would he wait until he GOT OUT of the boat to do it? There is something very suspicious about that. He WALKED out of the boat but now he is on life support? How many people do you know are walking around CONSCIOUS and then they need life support. It usually goes, your unconscious and life support is then implemented.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join