It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston ISN'T a Farce at all...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Thanks I didn't want to puke myself for said reasons!

I'm just happy I'm not alone here and have had some of my faith in the community on ATS renewed!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Great post Greeneyes! I especially liked the bit you wrote about the Martial Law scenario. Well done!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I appreciate that you think I put that much time into it to use "Mind" control techniques. I may be a genius after all.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Is it meme activation or is it the truth? Take your pick. Look no further then certain "programs" and their viewer base.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Well written Heretic as usual a pleasure to read your response.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
you got to understand from now on every terror attack , hoping of course that they dont happen again , they got to be false flag events , or staged government attacks with actors and manipulation of all msm by the government , because they want to ttake away your guns, your rights bla bla...... and all the lunacy that is written here in ats regarding terrorism

go on and apologize to the kids parents that are in pain because of his loss or the other victims of this pointless atrocities and pray that you never get this kind of pain in your life

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Clearly I struck a nerve with the 'backwoods' comment. To clarify maybe I should have written, where people with this type of point of view are from... That might have softened the blow but I doubt it.

Your backwoods comment simply shows your ignorance, nothing more. Claiming only the people of the city where something happened can have valid opinions on the matter furthers this suggestion.

CJ

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthAlien

LOL I normally wouldn't reply to that type of insanity but you gave me a good laugh. Well played sir well played.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Regards Wabbit! I always stick out the battle even if it isn't with the tide. Great post many here need to start to use some logic before jumping over the cliff blindly. I believe a staple of positive examples of this can only help the future of the site, hopefully I've done something right.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

By your logic I could make a number of insinuations as well. I unlike you decide not to continue a laughable debate with you. Although I am happy you've kept it up for so long it has been very amusing I'm sure your point got across to someone, happily though the vast majority disagree.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You speak to me about 'ignorance' lol. As I said you've been humorous thanks, now get back on the porch and play the banjo.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

www.youtube.com... PROOF IT WAS A FARCE! SOMEONE WHO HAS THE # OF POSTS TO START A THREAD,MAKE THIS VIDEO A THREAD! SMOKING GUN STARTS AT 4:15 IN THE VIDEO. IM SPEECHLESS!
reply to post by EarthAlien

The problem with the youtube poster's logic lies in the fact, that when you view the closeup photo here:
graphics8.nytimes.com...
and use the zoom option(magnifying glass icon)
you can clearly see that the suspect DOES NOT have his backpack.
edit on 21-4-2013 by ProfEmeritus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Star and flag for you.

This investigation has all the hallmarks of a real investigation, involving hundreds of people and taking a rather long time to be completed.

-rrr

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Remember Friend Citizen, Big Brother Loves You!

/thread

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
OP can you put all your posts into 1 post instead of 10 consecutive posts just to increase your post count?

I've been on the forum for so long now, and I've realized one theme about topics on terrorism.

It's not so much that the government committed the terror,

it's more of the fact that powerful people exploit these situations to forward their agendas. (*cough, Iraq).

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You are the FARCE, OP, just like your avatar suggests.

But really, considering the people who died for this big made-up, serial-b spectacle, I cannot laugh at this.

You have no single evidence that the young Chechen student who just got shot and killed was involved.

But tons of photographic evidence have circulated over the web, within the first 12 hours, showing completely other guys putting a backpack exactly where it exploded.

Then, this is a really sick, bad joke on your part.

Btw... does "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" rings any bell in your brainwashed brain?

Sadly, he won't have the chance of having a fair trial.
edit on 21/4/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Just one other thing....

but facts are facts and in this case the

Which "facts" you're talking about?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

So you feel ok with closing down Boston to apprehend one man?

CJ

That "one man" is a proven killer who built and set multiple bombs, killing several humans and injuring 170s.
That "one man" was on the lose and there was any reason to consider him *extremely* dangerous.
A worthless piece of scum for whom a human life is worth nothing. A worthless piece of scum which would've likely killed and injured even more than he already had if he'd given the opportunity.

So..to answer you question: ABSOLUTELY.

You guys are always quick and big with your conspiracy stories and a hate against the gvt and the police (such as after 9/11 when airport security was increased) - BUT, believe it or not, police and the gvt also have one obligation this is to protect the general populace, eg. when a killing nutcase such as this is lose.

OF COURSE, for you the fact that your "freedom" was limited for a day or two by closing down Boston SEEMS to be more important (lol) and SEEMS to have a higher priority for you than a *real* danger for lives....the same as when after 9/11 people were (and still are) so "upset" about searches on the airport...because their holy convenience is oh so important...because it's so incredible terrible having to endure a 2 mins search on an airport...right.....

One difference: Your conspiracy theories about how Obama (or whoever) wants to instate a police state are merely fantasy - while terrorists and nutcase bombers ARE REAL.

edit on 21-4-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

That "one man" is a proven killer

*Citation Needed*
edit on 21-4-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Does anyone on ATS actually know somebody who died or who was injured by the bomb? It seems if someone could provide photographic evidence of this it would all be moot. I have never met anyone directly effected by Newtown either. I do know somebody who lost a friend in Aurora though so that was legit, but I believe there is much more to it that involves his work.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join