It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston ISN'T a Farce at all...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There was a man interviewed on Fox News earlier today, who has been living in Boston for over a decade, and is a (legit) expert on Islam. He mentioned that the mosque these 2 were most likely apart of is one of the most radical in the country. It was just 3 blocks from where they lived, and he said the Imam and some leaders there teach terrorism as an acceptable, if not encouraged, approach.
I haven't researched those things as fact, but that is what was said.
edit on 21-4-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

The quote would apply if sitting inside for half a day equals 'lose' of liberty. I suppose you find it to, I don't, all different perspectives, I see black and white where you see grey. Nothing new.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

My thoughts exactly, when dealing with the quote of 'liberty' and your first post as well. An end to the search for a half day of sitting in the house... Which is coincidentally what most Americans do every day anyway but tell them they 'have' to do it and it becomes an issue.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

That's some GREAT evidence... I won't discuss it further since insanity doesn't warrant a response. Get something concrete and talk, otherwise keep grasping at those straws. Your only hurting the 'party' and 'agenda' you represent.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Thank you, I feel the same way and am being to be sickened by what people will stoop too for their agenda, personal beliefs, etc.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Clearly I struck a nerve with the 'backwoods' comment. To clarify maybe I should have written, where people with this type of point of view are from... That might have softened the blow but I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Also in reference to your third response on page 1, yes crime does happen everyday but it hardly involves explosives. Maybe no one would have been harmed if they didn't do that, maybe the boy would still be at large, maybe many would have been harmed, and maybe a slew of citizens might have been murdered for being of similar likeness. I can tell you one thing that did happen because of it, civilian death toll is at zero and they caught him.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Op, I want to really thank you for the thread here and staying with it. It can't have been an easy one, given the resistance you surely knew you'd have right from the start.

There is something that bothers me about the many people who say the DHS and Boston PD went too far or overreacted. First, of course, that's hindsight talking and what a brilliant adviser hindsight is, eh? If only everyone knew at a point it could be called useful and not simply looking back.

However, here's the crux of things. If Boston and DHS had done less and these two had escaped the area to vanish into the countryside, wouldn't people then have absolutely called "False Flag" and accused the Government of directly doing it? Perhaps we'd still be seeing innocent people in the crowd being "identified" by self styled FBI agents or self-trained investigators?

What then...if they'd not just escaped but then killed people with other IED's in Chicago, Baltimore or Miami for instance? We'd rightly be calling for sweeping investigations and some heads on platters for NOT DOING ENOUGH to catch the guys when it 'all started' and before it could spread to additional cities. It seems even when they do they job right, it ends with being condemned for having done it TOO well.

Kinda sad huh?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings with my display of logic. I know it's hard to be told the truth and not be able to ride horses around your fire to keep it burning. I suppose you should start a new site and kick everyone out that doesn't agree with you... O WAIT! There's already a billion of those.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

Originally posted by colbe
I have been away from the Boston threads since yesterday. Can someone tell me do they know, why did the young terrorist run over his own brother? Crazy, insane.

colbe

The story as been reported ::: Older brother charged police, police shot and tackled him in the street. Younger brother drove at them in the car, cops jumped out of the way but older brother wasn't able to do the same due to injuries. Dragged him 20 feet

Thank you,

Good Lord, I didn't know, who could imagine! Live by the sword, die by the sword. His own brother....

These people must not
be in their right minds.

It is so obvious, Islam is not a belief of peace, wake up Muslims.

God bless you capone,

colbe

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

In response to your post to Thewandering3rd... Brilliant display of logic and you said it much better then myself! Cheers.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I'm happy I could take you away from the 'norm' for a little while.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It seems a member of ATS from another thread is getting his view of the story out there.

www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

I’ve studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I’ve been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa’s. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.

Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.

It is basically word for word from the post on ATS.

Raist

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this - and agree with you, Boston is not a farce...

Like you I cannot understand how people see this as martial law, the people of Boston showed their feelings to the police (and they were closer to the scene than most arm chair ATSers).

What I really don't get is the fact that the majority of these police would live in Boston - they would be closing down their own neighbourhoods, where their friends and family lived. If they believed that one of the suspects has already shot dead a policeman, then naturally they would want to make sure that no-one else was killed. The containment did mean no more loss of lives and so the tactic did seem to work.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewRevolution

So then you disagree with the eventual outcome the evidence that shows CLEARLY that these two walked in dropped the packages and walked out? You disagree with the people who came to this conclusion who weren't payed to do so? The eye witnesses who identified them as well? I see you grasp hard onto the mishaps in the beginning of the investigation, but don't seem to admit that those mishaps were most likely media driven. I like your logic, it makes believing anything you say idiotically ludicrous. I could go on but what's the point clearly you've got all the evidence you need.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

You made me giggle.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

Well written response on page 3, enjoyed it.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Frackityfrack

Yes which all parties have verified as being factual and certain. My guess is you will eventually see the video, but at this point, just thinking outside the box here, it may put a damper on further investigation on the matter.
edit on 21-4-2013 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

My pleasure, regards. Joker

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

You must be seething right now then as the FBI searches for the remaining sleeper cell members and allows the city to return to normal. By your logic we should have all major cities in the Northeast closed permanently until they are found.

CJ
edit on 21-4-2013 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join