It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston ISN'T a Farce at all...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
www.mirror.co.uk...

A source close to the investigation said: “We have no doubt the brothers were not acting alone. The devices used to detonate the two bombs were highly sophisticated and not the kind of thing people learn from Google.

I know it's a British mag, hopefully there is a Brit here who can tell us if their reporting is tabloid or not.
edit on 21-4-2013 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

I really wouldn't trust anything any of the British press says, unless it's the Independent.
It's personal choice what you believe, but the only UK paper I have ever actually trusted is the Indy.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well, about the existence of a conspiracy here I personally do not have doubts in my mind.

But, it depends what kind of conspiracy we are talking about here? and also who is in behind it? .

If the idea is to talk in an irresponsible way about a possible autoattack, of course No, there is no way to support such a crazy claim that by the way makes a lot damage to the credibility of the US goverment.

However, I am possibly one of the few voices in ATS and BTS community that have claimed that there is indeed a terrorist conspiracy, taking place around the so many massacres we have seen in the last 6 years in the USA schools, colleges and Universities.

I have supported this claim long time before we arrived to this horrible bombing in the streets of Boston.

The sequence of unjustified massacres, explained by the authorities as part of a strange syndrome of social massacre Schizofrenia, happenly periodically, every one to three months in average between each incident, primarily in Colleges and Universities or in public spaces by College or University students, many of them with no record of previous mental illness at all, around the country, could be perfectly a plot of the international fundamentalist islamic groups that have infiltered our College or Universities with terrorist cells.

Brain washing techniques that we know by sure exist in those groups and that have been used before in middle east, in countries like Lebanon or in Israel, specially among shiit fanatic groups may explain what is going on here.

I have talked a lot about this Hypothesis longly in a thread I created around the massacre of 2007 happened in the Virginia Tech campus. I hope my thread, at the light of these terrible new facts happened in MIT Campus, can help to open the eyes of the Public opinion.

Here is the thread if you want to visit it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/21/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

It's to early yet to decide what is what in this case as the days become weeks become months more will be known, from what i heard the suspects made a trip to Russia for some reason so who knows...

However at this time i don't think there is any conspiracy in the way most people think so i agree with your opening post....

edit on 21-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Just because it wasn't as sloppily put together as 9/11 doesn't mean it is exactly what it seems to be on the news.

Even if the guys that were caught or suspected were indeed the perps, who's to say their identities aren't being scripted for the mainstream news? Or perhaps laid a trap?

All I know is, the media picks and chooses which tragedies are indeed tragedies. That shootout involving fast & furious guns supplied by our government wasn't a tragedy, because it made our government look bad.

But when a bombing occurs on our soil, its the most terrible thing on the planet, and its grossly exploited while CISPA conveniently passes the house without an utterance on the news.

No matter how much our government had to do with this operation, you can't deny that every time a shooting or a bombing happens, or when gay marriage is being debated and whined about on the news for a week straight, some bill is passed that no one hears about until its too late.

And I find that too convenient to be luck.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Shutting down the city and having everybody lock themselves in their homes didn't even find this kid. He was discovered outside of the search perimeter by a man AFTER the order was lifted.

A citizen reported what he saw to the police after he stumbled upon this very dangerous situation himself. Giving up your rights doesn't guarantee safety because 'authorities' couldn't keep people safe from this kid. That's what makes the arguement that it was improperly handled IMHO.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

An important thing that folks tend to forget is that, “Your rights end when they interfere with another persons rights”. If there is a situation that requires you to cooperate with the police because something is putting others in danger, your right to freedom does not exceed others rights to be free from harm. In essence its not the police who are violating your rights, it's the “bad guy” who is violating them and the police are trying to stop them.

edit on 4/20/2013 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

Yes.We need a Common Sense political party.

This city was on lockdown for less than a day -- and what was the result of that? No more citizens physically harmed, and a terrorist murderer captured. If you didn't notice, as soon as suspect #2 was in custody, thousands of Bostonians were allowed to rush the streets to celebrate.
To me, that sounds more like neccessary action than it was martial law. As someone posted above, if they had kept the citizens on lockdown for over a couple days with/without capturing the suspect; then I could see concern.
In the meantime, I believe this was a very efficient ending to what seemed to be an incredibly chaotic situation.
edit on 21-4-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SouthernForkway26
Shutting down the city and having everybody lock themselves in their homes didn't even find this kid. He was discovered outside of the search perimeter by a man AFTER the order was lifted.

A citizen reported what he saw to the police after he stumbled upon this very dangerous situation himself. Giving up your rights doesn't guarantee safety because 'authorities' couldn't keep people safe from this kid. That's what makes the arguement that it was improperly handled IMHO.

Uhhhhhh yea, except that very order may have played a major part in his capture. If you actually focus on it, telling everyone to stay in their homes for a short while can work very well. Because, the kid couldn't blend in with people in public, and if (and when) he tried to hideout, those same people told to stay in their house were the ones who discovered him.
Essentially, that order eliminates a big amount of options the kid could have had to hide out.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have been away from the Boston threads since yesterday. Can someone tell me do they know, why did the young terrorist run over his own brother? Crazy, insane.

colbe

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I know first hand the citizens didn't have a problem, at least the vast majority, to me that's all that matters not the opinions of the backwoods of America. A sacrifice to end the problem, an a half day for the people of Boston wasn't much to give for it.

Backwoods America? Where is that? I'm glad to know you only value the opinions of one city.
In another post you said one week would have been too long. Lucky they caught these guys who decided to make themselves as visible as the sun on a hot summer day.

CJ

make themselves as visible as the sun on a hot summer day
I've just written a post elsewhere at ATS on the same thing, marathon day, photographers, CCTV and people everywhere, and if you were not a runner you need to be where the CCTV is, yet by all accounts these guys, or at least the younger one were not stupid??

Just to add, it was not 'a farce' but the FBI needs a good shaking.
edit on 21-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
I have been away from the Boston threads since yesterday. Can someone tell me do they know, why did the young terrorist run over his own brother? Crazy, insane.

colbe

The story as been reported ::: Older brother charged police, police shot and tackled him in the street. Younger brother drove at them in the car, cops jumped out of the way but older brother wasn't able to do the same due to injuries. Dragged him 20 feet.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

An important thing that folks tend to forget is that, “Your rights end when they interfere with another persons rights”. If there is a situation that requires you to cooperate with the police because something is putting others in danger, your right to freedom does not exceed others rights to be free from harm. In essence its not the police who are violating your rights, it's the “bad guy” who is violating them and the police are trying to stop them.

edit on 4/20/2013 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

Yes.We need a Common Sense political party.

This city was on lockdown for less than a day -- and what was the result of that? No more citizens physically harmed, and a terrorist murderer captured. If you didn't notice, as soon as suspect #2 was in custody, thousands of Bostonians were allowed to rush the streets to celebrate.
To me, that sounds more like neccessary action than it was martial law. As someone posted above, if they had kept the citizens on lockdown for over a couple days with/without capturing the suspect; then I could see concern.
In the meantime, I believe this was a very efficient ending to what seemed to be an incredibly chaotic situation.
edit on 21-4-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

Even then this was "not mandatory" to stay inside. Just good judgement on the part of the citizens.

edit on 21-4-2013 by IntelRetard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Uhhhhhh yea, except that very order may have played a major part in his capture. If you actually focus on it, telling everyone to stay in their homes for a short while can work very well. Because, the kid couldn't blend in with people in public, and if (and when) he tried to hideout, those same people told to stay in their house were the ones who discovered him.
Essentially, that order eliminates a big amount of options the kid could have had to hide out.

That guy who found him is only alive for one of three reasons: the kid didn't see him, the kid didn't want to kill him, or most likely the kid wasn't capable of doing anything. Not because of the huge dragnet to keep him safe.

If he had not been injured and left a blood trail, it is very possible he would still be at large. He could have hid in the boat, turned the gas tank into a bomb, and waited until the order was lifted and escaped then.

The kid's face was getting out everywhere. His movement was going to be restricted because of as much as the lockdown. Maybe next time they should take even more of our rights and double the size of the dragnet to make sure nobody can get hurt.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yea good point. Nothing was forced or temporary law, just highly recommended.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... PROOF IT WAS A FARCE! SOMEONE WHO HAS THE # OF POSTS TO START A THREAD,MAKE THIS VIDEO A THREAD! SMOKING GUN STARTS AT 4:15 IN THE VIDEO. IM SPEECHLESS!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

colbe

The story as been reported ::: Older brother charged police, police shot and tackled him in the street. Younger brother drove at them in the car, cops jumped out of the way but older brother wasn't able to do the same due to injuries. Dragged him 20 feet.

It seems that the older brother had also explosives attached to his body that detonated. That appears to be a separate scanner report from the 'old man' that was detained.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SouthernForkway26

That guy who found him is only alive for one of three reasons: the kid didn't see him, the kid didn't want to kill him, or most likely the kid wasn't capable of doing anything. Not because of the huge dragnet to keep him safe.

If he had not been injured and left a blood trail, it is very possible he would still be at large. He could have hid in the boat, turned the gas tank into a bomb, and waited until the order was lifted and escaped then.

The kid's face was getting out everywhere. His movement was going to be restricted because of as much as the lockdown. Maybe next time they should take even more of our rights and double the size of the dragnet to make sure nobody can get hurt.

I think one of the main concerns was the officers didn't know if other bombs were out in public. If everyone stays inside for a few hours, none of their bombs placed in public places would kill/injure as many people. Again, this was not a mandatory "stay in your home"....it was urged and highly recommended.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
only reason I slightly hold the view it's a farce is because in the time that i've been here,
it's been nothing but government can't do this, or doesn't do that, or does this on purpose!

Monsanto, Benghazi, 9/11 etc...

Why would this time around be any different?

The only difference I can see is that they did it all by "the book" in some ways and that seems to make everyone take their side for the majority of conversations.

But the circumstances surrounding the events are still unanswered and yet the conclusions are solid.
Anyone question the governments handling on THIS particular case is being told they're crazy.

Why the sudden change?

Also...think of all the Civil War and Civil Disturbance threads we talked through.

If that were to happen now, THE EXACT SAME SCENARIO would play out.

Their names and motives would be different,
but everything you saw happen, would happen to the people you love trying to fight for you.

Even though it's a different set of circumstance, the media would call them terrorists and you would all be forced to say indoors until the threat has receded (everyone's dead or captured), then back to normal again.

That's what I meant when I said "the Revolution is being televised"..

they used it as a test run for MANY agencies, organizations and corporations..
edit on 21-4-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
no offance but i didn't think this site was to discuss how much you believe the real story

edit on 20-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

This site motto is Deny Ignorance, which is exactly what the OP is doing. Just because this is a conspiracy site, doesn't mean that every tragedy should be labeled one.

IMO, that is the problem with this site. The site is getting watered down with to many off the wall theories that hold absolutely no water, which leaves no room for an intelligent discussion.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have to agree this is what is seems to be. That is not to say that the government itself is not responsible to a degree. I believe there was prior knowledge of this and due to other recent events this was allowed to "slip" through the cracks to further an agenda.

To say this was done by the government is giving them way too much credit. Too many people would be involved and there would be plenty who would not be able to keep their mouth shut. The secret is too big, not everything is a conspiracy. There really are bad nut case people out there who wish to harm a large number of people for what ever reason they try and justify.

I cannot say I agree with the house to house search, but from my understanding it was completely voluntary for people to let them in. Simple as it is they would not have been allowed in my home. I have my own protection that is there when they are not and I rely and trust it much more than I do them. I am not into criminal activity but they are not coming into my home without warrant. As for the city being on lockdown that was also voluntary. You could go out if you wanted, but chances are you would be stopped at the least or at most shot by a very tired officer who had been on duty for 18+ hours.

I do not believe they were working alone either. I think they were part of a bigger group, well at least in the following scenario. I think the older brother was part of a group and was trained. He in turn was recruiting his younger brother and training him. The youngest would have been allowed into the group after committing the act at hand. Sort of like a gang initiation they wanted to feel they could trust him. I also suspect the parents at the least knew of their activities and did nothing to dissuade them from it. The uncle seems to be the only one who is sorry for what his nephews did.

Raist

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
no offance but i didn't think this site was to discuss how much you believe the real story

edit on 20-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

This site motto is Deny Ignorance, which is exactly what the OP is doing. Just because this is a conspiracy site, doesn't mean that every tragedy should be labeled one.

IMO, that is the problem with this site. The site is getting watered down with to many off the wall theories that hold absolutely no water, which leaves no room for an intelligent discussion.

Well said. There was a time when ATS did have intelligent discussions and people with claims that did not hold water were called out. That was another time and another thread that has long passed though.

While I do not think this is a conspiracy overall I believe those in DC are going to use this to further there agenda that they have been working on pretty hard as of late. Of course they will not take our guns any time soon, in fact they will not take them, they will be handed over. I see it happening within the life time of my grandchildren (I am 37 with a son who is 6) or at the most it might take until my great grandchildren. The media is convincing more and more people all the time to give up their rights.

Here is a link to a recent post that talks some more about what I posted here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Raist

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join