It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston ISN'T a Farce at all...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I apologise in advance if this has been answered before and my question seems stupid or ignorant, as i do not have a lot of free time to get all the info.

How did the name of the terrorists became know so fast within a matter of hours ? I mean who is the original source that pointed the finger and said "yes that is them"
edit on 22-4-2013 by Laxus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
You cannot speak for everyone in Boston.
You are one person, you only speak for yourself.

We don't even have proof you are in Boston either!

Logical Fallacy Alert :
Argument from Authority

Fallacious arguments from authority often are the result of failing to meet at least one of the required two conditions (legitimate expertise and expert consensus) structurally required in the forms of a statistical syllogism.[1][2] First, when the inference fails to meet the first condition (inexpert authority), it is an appeal to inappropriate authority, which occurs when an inference relies upon a person or a group without relevant expertise or knowledge of the subject matter under discussion.[3][4]

Please realize you are not making a rational argument.
You have neither legitimate expertise nor expert consensus.
edit on 21-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Love your posts muzzle.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
the backpack, did it look like the explosion was from inside out or outside in?

did you have a look at the picture at liveleak: www.liveleak.com...

if you zoom in (chrome has control + to 500%) and have some imagination, you can see about a meter behind him, his same profile as if it was photoshopped/altered, his stature seems off to, like his left shoulder looks to sharp

can be just my imagination, but there is something off in the whole picture

i apologize for posting this in here, but there are so many topics on ats about this bombing, i dont know where to place it / cant be bothered to look thru them all

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheniks
the backpack, did it look like the explosion was from inside out or outside in?

did you have a look at the picture at liveleak: www.liveleak.com...

if you zoom in (chrome has control + to 500%) and have some imagination, you can see about a meter behind him, his same profile as if it was photoshopped/altered, his stature seems off to, like his left shoulder looks to sharp

can be just my imagination, but there is something off in the whole picture

i apologize for posting this in here, but there are so many topics on ats about this bombing, i dont know where to place it / cant be bothered to look thru them all

A graphic designer proved the image was photoshopped
www.youtube.com...

edit on 22/4/13 by Mykah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by badconduct
I can't believe anyone wants to look through bloody crime scenes looking for evidence.

You don't believe in crime scene investigators?

I have seen them in real life, they exist.
People actually devote their entire careers to it.

And most of them are sane normal people for the most part. They aren't all demented just because they investigate bloody crime scenes. They are doing a hard job that someone has to do, that most don't want to do.

Just because you are squeamish to blood does not justify attacking forensic detectives and suggesting they should not be studying the crime scenes through attempting to shame them as "weirdos".

I am glad we have detectives, they don't always bust the criminals but when they do it is worth it.

But sadly, real detectives in State agencies are an endangered species these days, in times of police impunity and corporate prison system, where investigators are more often found to be making up cases rather than finding the real perpetrators. Seems like the truth no longer matters for government officials, rather the profitable lies and deceit, and their larger agenda...

The real investigators have now moved to 4chan, Anonymous and Reddit (and here too). No better "Public Eye" than the eye of the public itself!
edit on 22/4/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Forward your agenda's, spew your mindless BS, and try to spin the story as you please, but facts are facts

I'm asking NoJoker again... What are those "facts"?

Authority argument does not count as fact. If a claim comes from government officials, it doesn't give it any more veracity. It's purely irrational and sectarian attitude, and it leads to have your brain remote-controlled by any figure of authority, in a very dystopian way.

...or is it that I misread and you were just being overly sarcastic?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by NoJoker13

So you feel ok with closing down Boston to apprehend one man?

CJ

They didn't close down Boston...they closed down Watertown.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicGrind

CJ

And...?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

CJ

And...?

Just setting the facts straight.

Closing down a town of 30k is a lot different than closing down Boston.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

CJ

And...?

Just setting the facts straight.

Closing down a town of 30k is a lot different than closing down Boston.

And closing down Boston is somewhat different than closing down the entire L.A.... which is different than closing down a region... which is... How the numbers make are so relevant, I wonder.

They've been shutting down poor neighborhoods already, like when this teenage guy got shot by NYPD recently. Enforcing de facto martial law because themselves did the murder. They've just took it to a new level now.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

And so I assume you disagree with shutting down areas that suspects are thought to be in?

If you don't agree with it, what is your alternative to find and capture a dangerous suspect?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

The other half of this is people who knowingly and willingly make up a conspiracy where there is no evidence of one, dress it up with drama, innuendo and lies and sell it to starving people (including themselves!) for the entertainment/boredom release of both themselves and their audience. Unfortunately, they don't yet realize they will have "blood" on their hands. It may seem harmless, but the paranoia and hysteria is not without consequences. The best-case scenario is expediting our descent into idiocracy.

The grand conspiracy is the unsatiated need for there to be a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Echtelion

And so I assume you disagree with shutting down areas that suspects are thought to be in?

If you don't agree with it, what is your alternative to find and capture a dangerous suspect?

Based simply upon allegations without solid evidence? A big YES.

Or else you want the cops to martial law any place in the US out of fake baloney? That's be the Dark Ages.... is this where you wanna get, at least five centuries backwards? Accepting the cops to violently raid your house and do whatever they want in it, because the FBI and DHS said it was necessary?

Alternative? People's investigation -just like the one that already found the real suspects- and collective self-defense, with every single person having a gun or other means to use violence against violent attackers.

But for the government, the alternative would be just to follow their own books, and do the investigate & prosecute routine, IN LAWFUL MANNERS, and I mean a REAL crime scene investigation, which didn't happened.

The FBI and local cops didn't find the perpetrators, and couldn't keep people from being bombed. No matter the DHS and Patriot Act measures, the US government STILL wasn't able to protect Americans from a terror attack.

The only way the State can keep you safe is by putting you into safes.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

I am also a graphic designer and have used Photoshop since 1992. All I see there is proof of JPEG artefacts. Great post OP, faith in common sense restored.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
reply to post by defcon5

The other half of this is people who knowingly and willingly make up a conspiracy where there is no evidence of one

Actually there is, and plenty of it. More than I want to satiate myself with... actually I'm horrified by the evidence, just as with the coup of 9/11. I'd rather not think about it, but this is troubling.

And even though I shut my mind to it, it'll still be THERE, and the very State that benefits from it is still gonna be functioning and murdering people and imprisoning dissenters along the way, with those yuppie citizens applauding its "victories" against themselves.

What do you expect, exactly, from people here on ATS, Hadrian... to just STFU and take their pills and go to sleep? What is the point of shills and debunkers, beyond their paychecks? You are defending just a bunch of lies, and a world based on lies.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

CJ

Twitter
Happy Gilmore‏@_Happy_Gilmore

Boston is probably the only major city that if you *&^k with them, they will shut down the whole city...stop everything.. and find you.

Yes...the citizens of Boston were good with it. Cops are getting hugs and high-fives everywhere they go.

Don't eff with Boston

edit on 22-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxus
I apologise in advance if this has been answered before and my question seems stupid or ignorant, as i do not have a lot of free time to get all the info.

How did the name of the terrorists became know so fast within a matter of hours ? I mean who is the original source that pointed the finger and said "yes that is them"
edit on 22-4-2013 by Laxus because: (no reason given)

That picture of the guy in the wheelchair missing his legs after the bomb...First thing he said when he came to in the hospital...well he actually wrote it if I remember correctly..

"‘bag, saw the guy, looked right at me,’”

After that they reviewed footage...then pics, then more footage...then more pics and it all came together.

The guy saw the bomber drop the bag, even made eye contact and then boom. Crazy to think that the bomber likely thought...you are going to die...when he made eye contact with the man...and that man lived to finger him.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I don't think the quote applies for a a half day of house arrest. Maybe a week.

I don't really see "liberty" as existing on a sliding scale, to me it is kind of like pregnancy, a binary condition that is either present or is not. In which case the quote applies.

People were asked to stay in thier homes. Some didn't...no one was arrested for disobeying...it was a risk to thier safety though presenting themselves as potential hostages or targets.

People were asked if thier homes could be searched...for a fugitive that posed a threat to the neighborhood...otherwise if they had a bong on the table, it was overlooked.

I think it was handled very well by the Boston PD.

And liberty is a BIG word...you assign it a binary value and what you have is lawlessness that infringes on everyone's liberty.

No constitional rights were infringed upon. A city worked together to catch the men who had targeted them for death.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by ColoradoJens

I know first hand the citizens didn't have a problem, at least the vast majority, to me that's all that matters not the opinions of the backwoods of America. A sacrifice to end the problem, an a half day for the people of Boston wasn't much to give for it.

This is no excuse.

First of all, I don't care if Boston is a false flag or not. Fact is, no one will ever be able to prove if it was or if it was not. All anyone will ever have is a series of coincidences or the official narrative. People will simply believe what they wish.

What I do take issue with is the response to what happened. It is a fact that what took place in response to the bombings was unprecedented. It is also a fact that Police went door to door, guns drawn, holding innocent people at gunpoint and searching their homes without a warrant, without probable cause or any suspicion of wrong doing. In doing so, law enforcement violated the rights of a lot of people. Specifically the 4th Amendment that says

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

So to make a blanket statement and say "Boston isn't a farce at all" is not entirely accurate. Even if the actual bombing is legit- the response was a farce. The fact that people were willing to allow their rights to be trampled on is irrelevant. It does not change the fact that their rights were indeed violated. All it really means is that people's rights were violated- and those same people were happy about it.

Much like the people of Austria in 1938. Hitler did not invade Austria with force. Austria voted to be annexed into Germany. When Hitler rolled his troops into Austria, the people lined the streets and cheered him. They were happy to have him and as history now shows us- those people cheered and celebrated their own enslavement. The way I see it, Boston did the same thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
How I know this was not a false flag event.
(This is written tongue in cheek, but well if you look at the ways it could have been played....)

None of the bombers were wearing V for Vendetta masks. (Ala Anon.)
None of the Bombers were wearing NO KSXL T-shirts / save the earth clothing. (Ala Save the planet types.)
The Uncle, "They are losers" speech.
BP (and any other oil magnate,) was not on the scene denying it was not a spill.
No one sold off any of the stocks in the companies along the street, before the event.
Alex Jones and or Glen Beck were not in the crowd.
The FBI did not arrest the bombers while they were trying to set off the explosives. (AKA Fake/Entrapment Bombers.)
One of the bombers was captured alive, and is still alive, clearly if it were a false flag, he'd be dead, too.
None of the bombers were wearing NRA shirts or shouting "Don't tread on me!"
They didn't kill any of the Sandybrook visitors.
No politician was targeted... or singled out.

I'm sure I could go on.
M.
They were not trained by the USA or any of it's alphabet agencies.

edit on 22-4-2013 by Moshpet because: M+A+T+H = 42

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join