It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston ISN'T a Farce at all...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Interesting. How in any way did I say there was a conspiracy or anything close to it? I believe there was an unprecedented shut down of a major metro area. Please prove otherwise.

CJ

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

edit on 21-4-2013 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by ColoradoJens

You speak to me about 'ignorance' lol. As I said you've been humorous thanks, now get back on the porch and play the banjo.

Keep showing your true colors. Let me guess. Freshman in college?

The FBI is hunting a sleeper cell as I type this. Why no outrage that Boston is not shutdown?

CJ
edit on 21-4-2013 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct
I can't believe anyone wants to look through bloody crime scenes looking for evidence.

You don't believe in crime scene investigators?

I have seen them in real life, they exist.
People actually devote their entire careers to it.

And most of them are sane normal people for the most part. They aren't all demented just because they investigate bloody crime scenes. They are doing a hard job that someone has to do, that most don't want to do.

Just because you are squeamish to blood does not justify attacking forensic detectives and suggesting they should not be studying the crime scenes through attempting to shame them as "weirdos".

I am glad we have detectives, they don't always bust the criminals but when they do it is worth it.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Thank you for that post, and I assure you, it has respect from those of us that live and work in Boston.
We are inundated with queries into such trivial parts of this incident, that I can only (well, not only) blame the MSM inside and outside of this great state for sensationalizing early events, and supplying missing real time information for conjecture and speculation. Hey, this is what Media does, and should not come as a surprise to most of us here on ATS.

The truth here is that this terrorist incident, although very new to Boston, is more down to Earth than anyone really understands. We experienced it and we dealt with it. End of Story. But it will never be the End of Story for people that take context from it based on early videos/reports and want to make something out of it that is not real. That hurts us as well as those that protected us.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dasher007
you got to understand from now on every terror attack , hoping of course that they dont happen again , they got to be false flag events , or staged government attacks with actors and manipulation of all msm by the government , because they want to ttake away your guns, your rights bla bla...... and all the lunacy that is written here in ats regarding terrorism

go on and apologize to the kids parents that are in pain because of his loss or the other victims of this pointless atrocities and pray that you never get this kind of pain in your life

It doesn't matter who did it or whatever.

All that matters is that someone committed a crime, and a city got shut down and military style house to house searches were conducted illegally against Constitutional directive.

Does it matter what anyone calls it when you get guns in your face at your own home, when you are 100% innocent and there is zero probable cause for suspicion?

Had they followed normal police protocol, they would have simply set up a surveillance dragnet and waited until they could start pinning him down to a specific grid section, and close in. House to house searching is unwarranted (literally they haven't a warrant), it is immoral and unconstitutional.

A gun in my face at my house for no reason is simply that.
Call it Martial Law, Shelter in place, cherries and ice cream, I could care less. It's the same to me in every instance. A gun in my face for something I had nothing to do with.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by badconduct
I can't believe anyone wants to look through bloody crime scenes looking for evidence.

You don't believe in crime scene investigators?

I have seen them in real life, they exist.
People actually devote their entire careers to it.

And most of them are sane normal people for the most part. They aren't all demented just because they investigate bloody crime scenes. They are doing a hard job that someone has to do, that most don't want to do.

Just because you are squeamish to blood does not justify attacking forensic detectives and suggesting they should not be studying the crime scenes through attempting to shame them as "weirdos".

I am glad we have detectives, they don't always bust the criminals but when they do it is worth it.

I thin his post was simply saying he can't believe anyone would want to do that. After spending some time in the office of a professor who is supposed to have been one of the main influences for the CSI shows, and seeing some of his photo files, I wholeheartedly agree!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Thank you for that post, and I assure you, it has respect from those of us that live and work in Boston.

You cannot speak for everyone in Boston.
You are one person, you only speak for yourself.

We don't even have proof you are in Boston either!

Logical Fallacy Alert :
Argument from Authority

Fallacious arguments from authority often are the result of failing to meet at least one of the required two conditions (legitimate expertise and expert consensus) structurally required in the forms of a statistical syllogism.[1][2] First, when the inference fails to meet the first condition (inexpert authority), it is an appeal to inappropriate authority, which occurs when an inference relies upon a person or a group without relevant expertise or knowledge of the subject matter under discussion.[3][4]

Please realize you are not making a rational argument.
You have neither legitimate expertise nor expert consensus.
edit on 21-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

That site is so ridiculously stupid! At least that thread. I read through that the other day when someone else referred to that as "proof". What on that page is seeming like proof to you??

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tl1977

That site is so ridiculously stupid! At least that thread. I read through that the other day when someone else referred to that as "proof". What on that page is seeming like proof to you??

go back to sleep tl977. you are not ready yet!

try it again in a few years when you grow up and learn to discern the difference between ridiculously
stupid and intelligently damning.

typical. i have to wonder what the average age is here?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
My favorite conspiracy people are the ones that go around saying DONT BELIEVE THE MSM THEY LIE OMG

Then they post a youtube video by some unknown person who also doesn't have all the facts (or they do) and make the video in a way to get people upset, because they leave out a fact and know whoever is watching most likely wont google to see if their lying they will just share the video and tell their friends lol

I feel bad but I think telling them they are being lied to by both parties would be heartbreaking for them

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by oniraug
My favorite conspiracy people are the ones that go around saying DONT BELIEVE THE MSM THEY LIE OMG

Then they post a youtube video by some unknown person who also doesn't have all the facts (or they do) and make the video in a way to get people upset, because they leave out a fact and know whoever is watching most likely wont google to see if their lying they will just share the video and tell their friends lol

I feel bad but I think telling them they are being lied to by both parties would be heartbreaking for them

Yeah, this drives me absolutely crazy. Something like the New York Times has won hundreds of Pulitzer Prizes and been the newspaper of record for more than a century. Meanwhile, the random blogspots and YouTubes you just linked me to seem to be written by a person who isn't even spelling words correctly.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Are you talking about the post about the "magical hole" in the banner?

Look closer, my friend. That "hole" is merely a rag in the hand of the guy on the left. It's harder to pick up because the man is wearing a blue glove.

But yes, it is a rag. Might I suggest you invest in a new pair of glasses?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
no offance but i didn't think this site was to discuss how much you believe the real story

edit on 20-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

I was under the impression that this site was the better of all conspiracies sites because of challenging opinions as to what should be considered a true conspiracy and what is the true story behind the story.

If you want to make conspiracies out of everything, then I think Alex Jones welcomes you in open arms!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Exactly, I know if a suspected terrorist is on the loose in my city, and I am at home with my family, I will make sure my home is secure myself. I don't need to hide in a room until the big bad swat can come sweep my house. There is absolutely no need WHATSOEVER to have law enforcement/fbi/swat/national guard/marines or anybody SEARCH MY HOME!
edit on 22-4-2013 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

So you feel ok with closing down Boston to apprehend one man?

CJ

I have one question.

What would you have done if.

-These men were suspects in the bombing
-These men shot and killed a police officer at MIT
-These men got into a shootout with police, throwing explosives all over the street with no regard to life which a couple detonated
-(This man at this point) on the loose in a neighborhood. He is most likely armed, has explosives, and a great chance he will take hostages.
-This man is believed with a good probability to be in a certain patch of area (but not sure).
-This man will take more lives to an already shaken Boston.

I think the Boston PD and all others involved did an excellent job in stopping these losers, it's easy for you to be an armchair critic because you can't grasp the whole situation. Would you have, let the population in the area go about their lives knowing that the terrorist, murderer and radical that has killed and will kill again is on the loose in their close proximity? Or what? I'm not sure how you would have taken this? I'm guessing you're part of law enforcement because you know so much on how to go about someone like this.

Have a good day.

edit on 22-4-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
so OP, you are ok with shutting down a city to find ONE suspect? and guess who found him? i'll give you a hint, it wasn't the cops. oh and then there's this....

but hey......
as long as one cop brings milk in with the swat team, it's all worth it

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

The hundreds of photos and video showed exactly from point A to point B what took place. There is no disputing the evidence in this case. It's clear cut and for once doesn't seem to have any holes involved.

Where are these photos? What of the photos of equally suspicious individuals wearing backpacks and holding high-tech devices immediately after the blasts and in the exact same area?

It IS a farce.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by oniraug

Right to be given two misinformations then have to build a conclusion from this must make some seriously biased assumptions.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I'd like to also remind people that they had explosives in the vehicle while fleeing, killed one MIT officer, gloated about their deeds to a carjacked victim and tried to use their 'weapons' on police in a 'shoot' out.

No, you'd like to remind us what's been told about what happened. You make out some group of "conspiracy nuts" to be in the wrong here, yet you state hearsay as being solid fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join