It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about a big " Well done " to all the Police and security forces involved in Boston ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wow. If this is the thank you our law enforcement gets whenever they risk their asses, then I guess it's no surprise when they decide they're tired of pussy footing around our rights. After all, the cops aren't the only ones who abuse their constitutional rights and powers.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprtpilot

Originally posted by proob4
How about a big "HELL NO"! Putting citizens in lockdown (Marshal Law), un waranted searches, wasting mass resources and tax payers dollars when in the end a simple citizen tip ended the search.

Correct. The police search was completely incompetent with "perimeters" that made the oft-ridiculed "24" perimeters look secure.
I sure hope some "official" or someone opens an investigation into the whole thing. It just stinks to high heaven.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
How can this "Pixelated and Blurry" crap convict via The CNN Peoples Court or even make
exhibit status yet alone agreed to be submitted and entered as evidence in a real
court...?

Al-Qaeda are the ones that just tell a story like this and tell every single citizen for
days the same and only story instead of maintaining any form of real evidence integrity.

I thought the Civilized Western World tested and proved their own created story long
before they ran though the streets cheering like Al-Qaeda mobs.

"He who monopolizes all media of communication has full power to keep a tight hand on the
individuals’ minds and souls."

Ludwig Von Mises

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
How about a big " Well done " to all the forces of law and order involved in ending the Boston bombers reign of terror ?

I think they are due some praise. Police in general get a lot of stick here on A.T.S. if they are deemed to have behaved inappropriately, deservedly in some cases, less so in others.

I do think that the Boston PD did what they were supposed to do...and did it well. They should be proud of themselves.

Last night I woke up (for a minute) and switched on CNN and there were some people telling how the house to house searches were conducted; they said that the PD was very respectful and very methodical in their searches; they did not have a nasty or abusive attitude.

So...yes...I think the law enforcement in Boston did a very good job...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I get tired of people who think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, or an attempt to take away your rights, or a drill to test to see how much they can take away.
If that makes me a "sheep" to you, so be it, but I see you as paranoid and schizoid.

I don't say it often, but good job officers and those involved.
edit on 20-4-2013 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
I get tired of people who think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, or an attempt to take away your rights, or a drill to test to see how much they can take away.
If that makes me a "sheep" to you, so be it, but I see you as paranoid and schizoid.

I don't say it often, but good job officers and those involved.
edit on 20-4-2013 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

Study your history then you'll see why most people on this board think it's something different then it seems,i don't know if anyone caught the very first report and video of the supposed first "bomber" spread eagle in the street and surrounded,they made him strip naked in the street before putting him in custody.That happened around 10:30-11:00 P.M.,that was shown once and never spoken of again.
Then the following day (friday) the report was the first "bomber" was dead from a shoot out.who was the guy they arrested naked?not one word,and you wonder why people think false flag?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

You mean this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
I'm sorry, exactly what did they do well?

The suspects basically gave up their ids when they told the carejacking victim they were the bombers.

Someone else found the second suspect.

An extremely odd thing, telling him that and not hurting the guy even though all they want is to kill. Very odd thing.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
I don't believe a single word I hear on the news about this and neither should any of you. For all we know, these guys have absolutely nothing to do with the bombings and the investigation could be completely bogus. I can imagine the pressure they must've been under to procure a suspect in the case. Can't trust the Media...can't trust the Feds, and definitely can't trust a Cop.

True some of this is very hard to reconcile. The photo of the boy at the race, he looked relaxed and was not at all like terrorist usally are, stressed. The one guy in black near him on the other hand looked stressed and out of place.

If he wins enough fights there, Tamerlan says he could be selected for the US Olympic team and be naturalized American. Unless his native Chechnya becomes independent, Tamerlan says he would rather compete for the United States than for Russia.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I don't believe in any conspiracy theory. I have read enough history to know each story remains the same but the players change each era.

I don't understand what you are saying here. HAVE you read history? So many conspiracies have been proven with time, so yes the story is repeated but it is usually not what it seemed at the time.

here you go, my Father-inlaw said our government would NEVER do this, but now it is verified. Just one of thousands!

U.S. apologizes for 1940s syphilis inoculation experiment in Guatemala

voices.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well done to all law enforcement who took part in the capture of terrorist #2...to bad we couldn't of gotten #1 alive.

I think they did a spectacular job...WE GOT THEM.

You cannot get better than that unless you prevent it from happening in the first place.

WAY TO GO Boston PD, and all other law enforcement who captured and killed these worthless breaths of air.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Was either of them a 20's white male with an NRA book in his house?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

All that TSA bs is all about people getting used to a police state.

How do you think that originated.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well there did seem to be rather a lot of law enforcement officers (9000) apparently to catch two guys. Reminds me of the question how many civil servants does it take to change a light bulb?

They put Boston under marshall law for a few days and along with the media scared the hell out of everyone. I thought it was rather sickening all the "partying" afterwards.

As usual completely OTT.

However, I'm glad they have apparently caught one and killed the other one of the alleged bombers and everyone in Boston can now get on with their lives. I just hope they caught the right guys though I'm still wondering why the Saudi student Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi os being deported. see www.wnd.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by GrantedBail

They didnt shut down a block they shut down the "whole city".

Cell phones also were shut down. If people were out they would have eyes looking for the guys everywhere, clearly that would be better. That is a lot of people effected for two people!

How many people live in Boston? In 2009, Boston had an estimated population of 645,169. The Greater Boston Metropolitan Area is the nation’s 10th largest with more than 4.4 million residents. It also lies within the 5th largest Combined Statistical Area in the US.

www.massport.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

to do so would be 1000 rounds in to you or giving the perp the chance to get away or being shot by the perp, Now in this case they did not know if he had bombs with him or not, telling every one to stay home and lock there doors was the best they could do, if they had people out in the street and driving around , he could have been in the next state by now doing more bombings and then how would you feel if more got blown up by him getting away.

Please explain how having people go about their business after being duly warned it may not be safe, would aid in the perp getting out of the state?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Plan2exist18

I could agree that it was an exercise in total population control. No doubt. That kind of training you just couldn't get during a drill.

I just disagree on the "martial law' type of thingy.

I was however alarmed by the involved of the DOD. That in itself is enough to give you nightmares.

It sounds as though you see it clearly, being "alarmed "and concerned that it could have been an exercise a practice run, and yet you just are choosing not to believe it.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
How about a big " Well done " to all the forces of law and order involved in ending the Boston bombers reign of terror ?

I think they are due some praise. Police in general get a lot of stick here on A.T.S. if they are deemed to have behaved inappropriately, deservedly in some cases, less so in others.

Yes, bravo - Gestapo - 1 Citizens - 0

Shelter in Place - is the new Martial Law.

So a whole city is on lockdown because a 19 year old kid with some home made pipe bombs and an AR is on the run. 9000 LEO's on overtime, massive, expenditure of funds for vehicles, flight time, and other supporting government "command and control" centers - how much did all this cost the residents of Boston and Mass?

In addition to this absurd outlay of public expenditures there is the loss of income to businesses that had to shut down for a day. Who will repay them for that loss, do they have any right to remedy under law for what is an executive government decision to basically suspend all commerce for a day or two. Who will pay remedy to the millions of workers who won't get their hours this week and will have their electric disconnected?

Who will pay for the counseling for the children scared half to death by full tactical squads of armed men/women marching through their homes?

That is all real damages that could be recovered in a pretty good class action suit against the government of the State and the city of Boston IMO.

Now onto the loss of the intangible things; freedom - suspending the bill of rights for a day or two so that it is more convenient for law enforcement to do their jobs without having to work around people's rights.

There were two days in Boston when Americans were denied their right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness by order of the executive branch of government under penalty of law...

I have no cheers for the government or law enforcement of the State of Mass or the city of Boston, only tears for American freedom as the people chant USA, USA as they thank their oppressors.

Another successful conditioning drill pulled off in the name of "public safety" - we are all but one "crime" or "terrorist incident" away from martial law.

Rest easy knowing that it is only for your own good that they take these steps.

Sure...

edit on 20/4/2013 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

You know this for a fact or are you just pullin from your a$$ .

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

WAY TO GO Boston PD, and all other law enforcement who captured and killed these worthless breaths of air.

Except that LE did not catch mad-bomber 2, A CIVILIAN did (outside the perimeter), after LE cancelled the search!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join