It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about a big " Well done " to all the Police and security forces involved in Boston ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yeah, well done on the supreme overkill.

No one was left to patrol the streets.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Kids and Boys don't put bombs that kill by people! More Like a little boy and 2 women!!
Then go a shoot a young man who's passion was to only help people that was sitting in his patrol car!

These were sick minded TERRORIST and Normally I would have loved for this terrorist to have his head blown off because he is a piece of waste! But it will be good to find out who supported them!

It's just ironic that this sicko was the bastard who even killed his own brother or we would have 2 arrested!
Yea, cops had his brother in handcuffs on the ground and this stupid piece of trash tries to run over the cops but drags his own piece of garbage brother a 100 ft underneath the car they hijacked!!

Hat's off to the cops! Hat's off to Boston citizens who had enough of these jackoffs to give one day of their lives to remain indoors to help the cops focus on this bastard!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

You mean something like this?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
First posted here:

LINK

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

I am so proud of all the different law enforcement agencies and medical personal! They all did amazing jobs!

Last night after all was said and done, I asked my husband - 'You think other countries watching, thought we overreacted with such a big show of force for one guy? Ya know, like we all drink way too much coffee?'

He just smiled

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think anyone who risked their life to in any capacity bring an end to the threat of further violence from these individuals or any others deserve our gratitude. (That's an all encompassing statement that allows for multiple possibilities.)

Peace.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
WELL DONE!

Springer...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I just see a bunch of young people who found an excuse to party and get drunk .

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
You want to thank someone...Thank the fellow who called the police when he noticed someone in his boat!
That's the Hero of the Day IMO...

There are any number of places around the country were citizens would have busted a cap in this kids arse had they seen him running around or messing with the boat. By god one would be better off turning them self into the police than running amuk through the locals. You know....places that have healthy gun laws, citizen and 2nd amendment friendly.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

to do so would be 1000 rounds in to you or giving the perp the chance to get away or being shot by the perp, Now in this case they did not know if he had bombs with him or not, telling every one to stay home and lock there doors was the best they could do, if they had people out in the street and driving around , he could have been in the next state by now doing more bombings and then how would you feel if more got blown up by him getting away.

That is what happens in liberal cities with strict gun laws. It is like going to some school with the faggy "gun free zone" here....hey come have a field day dude. Everyone is too stupid to have a gun and depend on the stupid fbi for their security.

If this happened anywhere in the west that asshole would have been dead as soon as the first bomb went off. The cops at the scene probably had orders to "see nothing". Give me a break.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by GrantedBail

There have been many manhunts before this event and not once have they shut a City Down. Never!! I, with kids and as a man (dont worry about my screen name its an inside joke, if you know rap music you should get it pretty quickly) I woulndnt be scared of a 160lb wrestler running around the city. He got caught only becuz a Women noticed some bloody clothing leading to her boat.

If this City would of been "allowed" to function normally he would of been found much sooner than 18hrs after he excaped alot of officers.

Maybe they copy Kim Jung Un's tactics from North Korea?

Everyone in Pyong Yang stay locked in because of one person.

Maybe he was superman afterall.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
thanks for what? oh for strip searching an innocent bystander,or implementing marshal law or what
they got the guy from a tip from the boat owner this is a travesty.and he his still just a suspect no prof yet

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
thanks for what? oh for strip searching an innocent bystander,or implementing marshal law or what
they got the guy from a tip from the boat owner this is a travesty.and he his still just a suspect

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Giving credit where credit is due. Well done ans SnF

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

edit on 20/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well done to all of the many officers who worked long hours on this case. I think there are some among you who know things about this case that need to be brought out into the light of day.

Remember, if your not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I am sure the guy who was publicly humiliated and degraded after being forced to remove his clothes has a few choice words for the Boston PD, and they aren't 'well done.'

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
What about the Craft "contractors" on duty with the FBI??
edit on 20-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
You're all, every one of you, falling for it. Freeman said "This is all being done for your reaction." Congratulations... Tag! You're it!

Truth is, it's all psyops. We're all being subjected to this, for our reaction, it's all experimental research! The facts? All suspicious. Every single time. All things being equal, the most likely cause is the most likely. Conspiracy! Not theory, maybe theory in some ways, but something's wrong here!!!!!!!!!

I subscribe to an RSS feed of ATS, and every single of my 10 feed headlines were about this punk-a@@ boston crap. You pansies need to go cry to facebook and shut up here unless it's about facts. This is a conspiracy forum!!!!!!!!!

MK is alive and ongoing. Now we're all in the subject phase.

Strap in!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join