It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about a big " Well done " to all the Police and security forces involved in Boston ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
How about a big " Well done " to all the forces of law and order involved in ending the Boston bombers reign of terror ?

I think they are due some praise. Police in general get a lot of stick here on A.T.S. if they are deemed to have behaved inappropriately, deservedly in some cases, less so in others.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
A big tax day bravo and...

ENCORE

till the next!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Boston Police ending the Brothers Reign of Terror?? LOL!!!! FBI always one step ahead of every agency out there considering they have been following the older Brother since last year?? Priceless.
edit on 20-4-2013 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You gotta be kidding right? I read the title of the thread and thought it should've been in jokes and puns. It was one of the biggest waste of tax payer dollars for one, a clear violation of rights doing door to door searches, and one of the biggest fear mongering schemes I've seen in quite awhile.......... yeah, big well done to these guys..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
great job guys.. next time lets end it before it starts like you are suppose to do. or just dont false flag it and save us all some time and effort.

+40 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Did you have fun using your toys? Controlling the streets? Shutting down a city? Using your Powers?

Was it good practice? Was your chest puffed up just a little bit more?

Did you get a feel for what powers you are going to be granted? Was it cool to stroll thru the streets dressed like NAZI Jack Boots?

Did you get high on control?

Did you get a little excited seeing the fear in the eyes of people looking...AT YOU? C'mon...you know you did.

Were you sure of the guilt of the hunted or did you just do as you were told without thinking?

Did you high five your fellow comrades when you were given Military power of control over 1 million innocent civilians?

More importantly...are you looking forward to the next and bigger event with giddy anticipation?

Were you disappointed when you were not near the actual event and couldn't fire at least one shot...just for fun of course because you are sure it can be denied and buried later.

Just a few questions I'd like answered before I thank anyone.

Peace

edit on 20-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Great job taking him alive.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

Agree.

100%

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I would like to thank the police and government for;
Their heavy-handed approach
Their willingness to inhibit the freedom of thousands
Their ability to deny all Constitutional Rights to everyone
Picking up the phone when a woman found the criminal

-Personally, and in all honesty, I was sickened by the draconian police-state approach to finding this guy.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Personally, and in all honesty, I was sickened by the draconian police-state approach to finding this guy.

If your love one was killed or maimed by these guys, would you still feel sickened?

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
You gotta be kidding right? I read the title of the thread and thought it should've been in jokes and puns. It was one of the biggest waste of tax payer dollars for one, a clear violation of rights doing door to door searches, and one of the biggest fear mongering schemes I've seen in quite awhile.......... yeah, big well done to these guys..

Interesting logic.

So had they done nothing and let these two guys run around being chased by starsky and hutch alone, and it then takes weeks, I guess it would have been a waste of tax payers money, when they could have caught them with an all out effort.

They're wasteful and it's stupid if they do, and it's a false flag if they don't.

?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Were you sure of the guilt of the hunted or did you just do as you were told without thinking?

Ohhh good grief.

"Suspect has just killed an officer and may be armed to the teeth. But be careful you guys, he might not have. And only send officer noob, he's all we can afford to spend on apprehending the perpetrator. I mean, innocent person. And if he looks cute when you find him, just let him go, use your own judgement on this you guys, he might be a cool dude. we are the police after all."

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by beezzer

Personally, and in all honesty, I was sickened by the draconian police-state approach to finding this guy.

If your love one was killed or maimed by these guys, would you still feel sickened?

I don't know. I guess, no. To be honest, Id probably be rooting them on.

As I stated in another thread, I grew up in London during some of the worst IRA bombings in the 70's and 80's. Not once did the city shut down and people told to remain in their homes.

I worry that we ceded our freedoms too readily for the illusion of safety.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I would like to thank the police and government for;
Their heavy-handed approach
Their willingness to inhibit the freedom of thousands
Their ability to deny all Constitutional Rights to everyone
Picking up the phone when a woman found the criminal

-Personally, and in all honesty, I was sickened by the draconian police-state approach to finding this guy.

It will probably be an unpopular opinion.... but I agree with you. I am glad the guys were caught and the situation seems to be (currently) resolved, I do think that a lot of rights were taken/given in the interim that made me (from a distance) scratch my head. It was a little scary to see how quickly so many marched lockstep with no hesitation and no questions asked. I have not been in that situation though so it is just my opinion from the outside looking in.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
How about a big " Well done " to all the forces of law and order involved in ending the Boston bombers reign of terror ?

Nah, I'm good thank's. Why would we thank them ? Have a look at the sign in the photograph, saying if prevention fails . Well it certainly did fail, not 8 feet from right under there noses.The authorities have been lying to us from the begining.
Your suspect's are different to mine.Mine are in the photo provided.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

With respect beezzer, If the Boston bombers had gone on to wreak further havoc in the U.S. and not been caught, then what ?

I think they had to flood the Boston are with police and security agency staff to get the job done. I would agree there was some temporary suspension of freedoms and liberties, which seems wrong in a democracy, but this meant they got the job done..?.

link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I'm sure it won't be popular.

Did I want the guy(s) caught? Yes.

But that still didn't stop the sick feeling I got when I saw an entire city shut down and the people comply so willingly.

link   
reply to post by jude11

I was sure of it when they gunned down a university cop sitting in his car.

His only crime was being a first responder to a carjacking, which sounds like that you believed was carried out by two innocent guys...

edit on 20/4/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Oh please. Lay off the guy. Really, it was a crazy manhunt. One we may not observe again. Not even the DC snipers had such a dragnet.

Personally, I want to know the real deal. How did this kid evade these cops, with all of their resources for almost 24 hours??

And, they took him alive??? I never ever anticipated that.

BTW I liked your other avi better. The one that showed off your chest

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join