It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bomber Suspect taken into custody...alive....early this morning. VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
My cousin said she couldn't sleep last night, so she flipped on CNN and saw this:

a man that appears to be the first suspect stripped naked (due to the threat of concealed bombs) without a single scratch walking by himself into the back of a police cruiser.

she was puzzled, so she went to her computer and tried to find it, but the story wasn't on CNN. it had disappeared.

so what do you make of this ATS? first the saudi is deported, second this suspect is taken alive and unharmed (so they either killed him after he was handcuffed, or he's on his way out of the country).

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

hmm, I remember hearing/reading that the older brother had gotten naked -- so... they arrest him and then he's declared dead later and the story vanishes from the MSM?

hm.. wonder if we can get a good comparison to see if this guy matches up with the older brother's 'confirmed' picture. He sure is in shape tho, like a boxer.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

This is exactly what is wrong with all this story! Too many holes in the whole theory of what has been happening!
Weird indeed!

1+1=3

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This video needs to be downloaded by as many as possible before it dissapears forever!

S&F

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i think this incident is why the news reporters all day have been told to "stay back". it isn't for their safety or for tactical reasons, but so they don't film something live that cannot be unfilmed.

the official story as i understand it ALSO puts him as being naked, and the fact that they stripped him down is a good argument that they ID'd him as the suspect.

if there is no conspiracy, why not tell the truth? the older brother may indeed be dead, but he was not killed in a gunfight. more like executed.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken a man was detained around the time of the shooting but was released shortly after. I will see if I can find a link to that story.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Found this after searching naked guy arrest...

Looks very similar.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
edit
edit on 19-4-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

That Video doesnt proove anything other than cops doing there job arresting a suspect. Im sure they have arrested several people so far and let them go. The fact he is naked isnt surprising, i mean with automatic weapons, grenades etc, i imagine they stripped him tpo make sure he didnt have explosives strapped to him.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Someone needs to compare this guy with the pics of the dead guy that were realased and any other pictures of the older bro that there are. If this really is him then this is absolutely the most important piece of evidence yet.
If it's some other guy they arrested and released then fair enough.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yes. He was taken alive and practically uninjured.

Therefore he was killed while in custody. That is not good because the reason for it (who supplied them) is taken away.

But, if he is the suspect, who cares - it's saves time and money on courtrooms and lawyers and ends the investigation. I prefer justice not courtrooms and this type of justice fits the people that committed the crime.

The second one dead in the boat was hiding. Why? Because he needed to. You don't hide if your innocent. Once again, to riddle the boat full of gunfire and let him die saves time and money.

If most mass murder cases ended this way it would be better. Live by the sword....die by it.

edit on 19-4-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Holly Molly, that is him for the best I can tell!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Omg is all I can say, I have had uneasy feeling on this whole thing. Also this morning there were gunshots and cops went running then nothing, very strange.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
That is the older brother in only boxers.The one that was reported dead.He was shown in another arrest laying fully clothed on the ground alledgedly wounded in a shoot out.Died later of wounds.
This cannot be from the same scene.Yes they may have stripped him once he was controlled.But this guy didn't have a mark on him.
I'm guessing he was taken by suprise, sleeping in his boxers.I believe, two different people.Two different scenes.One faked, one real.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i watched this as it happened last night and have been asking all day where this naked guy got to
thanx Bob sandf
edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This might be wrong, but I heard the naked guy was not a bomber and was released, the older brother bomber was shot in a shootout, and later died in the hospital from his wounds.

edit on 4/19/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Yes. He was taken alive and practically uninjured.

Therefore he was killed while in custody. That is not good because the reason for it (who supplied them) is taken away.

But, if he is the suspect, who cares - it's saves time and money on courtrooms and lawyers and ends the investigation. I prefer justice not courtrooms and this type of justice fits the people that committed the crime.

The second one dead in the boat was hiding. Why? Because he needed to. You don't hide if your innocent. Once again, to riddle the boat full of gunfire and let him die saves time and money.

If most mass murder cases ended this way it would be better. Live by the sword....die by it.

edit on 19-4-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)
So now we have a trial, judgement, and execution, in the street? Now we never get to hear his side of the story, or who might have paid him, influenced him. Welcome to Nazi Germany and Communist Russia.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

That Video doesnt proove anything other than cops doing there job arresting a suspect. Im sure they have arrested several people so far and let them go. The fact he is naked isnt surprising, i mean with automatic weapons, grenades etc, i imagine they stripped him tpo make sure he didnt have explosives strapped to him.

the pix show it looks just like bro 1 and he IS supposed to be dead cnn yacked on and even had a guy who witnessed the arrest etc they let him act like an actual reporter...
in hindsight a likely plant?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This story has completely disappeared! My husband and I watched this happen live last night on the news but now it's like it never happened. I've spent the last two hours online trying to figure out what happened to the naked guy, but there is no explanation offered anywhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join