It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Boston Looking More Like Another False Flag

page: 13
76
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The irony is not lost on many in Britain that Boston, a city which was the headquarters of IRA fundraising organisation NORAID, and from where NORAID got a lot of its money, was hit by an IRA-like attack.




posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sicksicksick
 


Hmm, whilst I usually do love a bit of irony and no matter what was done in the past, I don't think this is something to laugh about personally. Although maybe it will make some in Boston realise just what they supported in the UK for 30 years...



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
For all the people claiming that the victim in the wheelchair is someone else , not real, fake , an actor because you think you have an idea of what trauma should look like..What was the one dumb thing I read, "the lady in the pic looks likes she is smiling"

this article gives some good information on the person injured:

www.philly.com...



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
Oh and then there is this too.

Facebook Page Set Up For Boston Bombing Victims Before The Bombing

I'm probably just one of those conspiracy nuts though.


Facebook pages can be modified or you can set up whatever born date you like. Check out Snopes Facebook page, started in 1994, facebook wasnt even around at that time.

Not every tragedy is a false flag, for christ sake



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   


How many times is this woman going to die? She died in the Sandy Hook shooting and the Boston Bombing.

I didn't buy into the paid actors conspiracy but its starting to make since.



edit on 17-4-2013 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Originally posted by cybro
Oh and then there is this too.

Facebook Page Set Up For Boston Bombing Victims Before The Bombing

I'm probably just one of those conspiracy nuts though.


Facebook pages can be modified or you can set up whatever born date you like. Check out Snopes Facebook page, started in 1994, facebook wasnt even around at that time.

Not every tragedy is a false flag, for christ sake



Yep, agreed. I said this earlier. Some people here on ATS think every traumatic event that happens is a conspiracy or false flag. Dontcha think that a well planned false flag would kill more than three people, ie. 9-11 killed @ 3k? It's these loons who give all true conspiracy theorists a nutty branding. Please people, wisely pick and choose your conspiracies. There are unbalanced people in the world who like to kill kids and blow apart people without an agenda which encompasses a worldwide conspiracy.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Did anyone notice the similarity to the 9/11 scenario.

During that week of the bombing in NY letters were found with Anthrax.

During this week of the bombings in Boston at least one letter was found with Ricin.

It just struck me as something that went unnoticed



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
IMHO, This was no false flag. But I also feel it was not an act of terror from an outside source ( foreign folks). This was a home grown event. Looks to me like the bomber wanted to target "legs" and "lower extremities". Maybe some one who used to be a runner and can't anymore for what ever reason....maybe losing your legs in a IED attack in Iraq or Afghanistan....Regardless it was a coward who did this. I just feel it to my core that it's a single angry person.....

Start looking at the vets who have issues with their time in the service... I would bet bottom dollar it's a single person with some issues against runners, not just people. Many other events out there to spread terror. I am confident this was a veteran of one of the wars we got going...It was patriot day.... if you used to be a runner and joined the military and got your legs took out in an IED attack,,, you would be pretty bitter watching all these folks running on Patriots Day....I just think it's not an act of terror from a foreign source.Could be a parent or loved one of a disabled veteran that used to be a runner.




edit on 17-4-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord
 


Oh, hi Mr. OverLord sir!

Did you also know that the 16th of April is the Anniversary of the Battle at Tel Megiddo/Armageddon - between Thutmose and the rebelling King of Kadesh/Canaanites? (Hyskos-- "Jews") vs Arabs.

Now,

Thutmose was the brother of Akhenaten, sons of 'Solomon' - and between the two, Amon-otheism was born - one remaining to rule in Egypt, one leaving for the Desert with the rest of the Hyksos slaves.

Now, what does the NWO want? One world religion? Yes. Does this type of incident push us closer to such an agenda? Yes, of course it does.

"His Majesty at the head of his army attacked his enemies, and broke their line, and when they saw that he was overwhelming them they broke and fled to Megiddo in a panic, leaving their horses and their gold and silver chariots on the field. "
Excerpt from the annals of the pharaoh Thutmose III (1490-1436 B.C.) describing Egypt’s victory over the army of Syria at Armageddon, or Megiddo.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas


How many times is this woman going to die? She died in the Sandy Hook shooting and the Boston Bombing.

I didn't buy into the paid actors conspiracy but its starting to make since.



edit on 17-4-2013 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)


Except that is the same photo with a different banner processed in but believe what you want.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
Just an opinion : I find this obsession people have with everything being a "false flag" where western governments are intent on blowing up their own citizens for some hidden agenda to be sick.

It's sick.

Guess what people. The world is full of people (individuals and fanatical groups) who can do far more damage and with much more enthusiasm than even your wildest sick fantasies about our own governments.

It's time you lot woke up to the reality of the world we live in instead of hiding behind a fantasy. I live in the UK and I remember all the bombings that took place during the 70's and 80's. No false flags just Irish fanatics funded by US idiots thinking they were helping some poor freedom fighters !

There are people dead, missing limbs and dying who have been attacked by sick people and WE should be trying to find out who they are. Pointing fingers at some false flag fantasy does not help one bit

P.S. If you hate your own government and /or distrust it that much why not emigrate to one of the nice friendly countries run by a "misrepresented" leader : North Korea , Syria , Iran etc etc
edit on 16/4/2013 by yorkshirelad because: ps


Star for your post..I've been reading this thread with incredulity and was thinking exactly the same as you. As soon as I heard about this atrocity, I knew that this thread would inevitably follow...

First Sandy Hook....No pics of victims, no blood yadayada (like who would want to see pics of little children blown apart?) So it's a False Flag! Now you have blood and injuries...yeah it's like fake blood blah blah and to make matters even worse you're now claiming that a man (who already had all of his legs blown off) is playing the part of a victim who had part of his leg blown off (Did they use a prosthetic to make up the part of the leg that the Vet had actually lost to make him look like the victim who only lost part of his leg????) And yet again False Flag!

Really, some of you really need to grow up, bad things happen, they always have and they always will. America has been very sheltered in terms of terrorist attacks on their own soil (yes I know there have been some but compared to the rest of the world it's minimal) and not everything is a false flag to try and take your guns or your gunpowder or your freedom or whatever, it's bad or mad people doing bad or mad things...it happens, get over it and try to add something positive for a change!



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas


How many times is this woman going to die? She died in the Sandy Hook shooting and the Boston Bombing.

I didn't buy into the paid actors conspiracy but its starting to make since.



edit on 17-4-2013 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)


No offense, but your picture link is a croc of you know what. It could have easily been altered. To prove something like this, you need legitimate links directly from the news site.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
reply to post by SkepticOverlord
 


A False Flag is not a "Fake" event. It is REAL, but the reason (justification) and the facts (evidence) are manipulated to appear in a false manner (lead to a false conclusion).

When you are the planner and controler of the official explanation thereof you would be able to accomplish a real event that was identified (flagged) falsely by a public opinion you are in total control over.

God Bless,


It is surprising how some people on here still fail to understand the concept. Or purposefully pretend not to.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sicksicksick
 


Totally agree, and it wasn't until the Unabomber, then 9/11 that those who contributed to the so called Freedom fighters aka terrorists that were the IRA that the money stopped flowing and with that the IRA laid down their arms, because there weren't any delusional Americans funding it anymore...Thank goodness, that has probably saved many lives in the UK and Ireland.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiefD

Originally posted by redtic

Originally posted by Bilk22
Odd that you debunk conspiracy theories on your own conspiracy web site. No? I mean not all conspiracy threads. Just the Sandy Hook type stuff. And you go quite out of your way to do so or you just shut the thread down. Aliens making cheese on the moon threads don't get your attention. Odd.


Wow - it's threads and comments like these that make me wonder what the hell I'm doing on this site. Does all rational thought just fly out the window in situations like this? I mean, seriously - think about what you're suggesting. THINK!
edit on 15-4-2013 by redtic because: (no reason given)


Well said! I'm appalled and disgusted by what some are insinuating about a false flag. The same barking moon bats that claimed Sandy Hook was a false flag. Disgusting! You should be ashamed of yourselves! I saw very much graphic and horrific images on all the major networks. It almost made me throw up. It's a slap in the face to all the victims of this horrific act of violence. I'm of the opinion that all these "false flag" threads should be deleted. It's beyond sickening that idiots start these damn threads.


You might want to look into the definition of a "False flag" before you continue on with this because it is very apparent you do not know the meaning of the word, otherwise you would not have said what you just said.


en.wikipedia.org...

False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities, groups or nations than those who actually planned and executed them. Operations carried during peace-time by civilian organisation, as well as covert government agencies, may by extension be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organisation behind an operation.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
just reading an article on the BBC here which is mostly about how the bombs were pressure cookers, and near the bottom there is this part;


Are pressure cooker bombs associated with particular militant groups?

Gordon Corera, the BBC's security correspondent, is sceptical. This type of bomb is relatively easy to construct without much bomb-making skill or experience, which makes it possible for a lone wolf actor to have built it, he says. With no need to get hold of high explosives, it also makes it easier to do so without being spotted. Publications linked to al-Qaeda have put out "do it yourself" instructions on how to make such bombs, but that does not necessarily mean it has to be someone associated with that ideology who was behind the Boston attacks.


The bit in bold is my bolding - I've highlighted the 'lone wolf actor' bit as I thought it odd to use the word 'actor' here...

anyone else think it odd?
edit on 17-4-2013 by CrastneyJPR because: quote



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Someone may have posted this so please forgive me if I missed it.

But...I have the feeling this was probably done by someone that opposses all the new gun laws. Maybe they're thinking they'll make a point by showing that bad things can easily be achieved with things other than guns. I could be way off though.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n
 


Yes, but it's the claims that the victims are actors, that fake blood was used and that people were not really injured that irks people. I believe 9/11 was a false flag in many ways, but am well aware that many people died.

Furthermore it seems that every time there is a horrific event in America, there is a group of people always jumping up and down claiming it is a false flag...sometimes you do have to accept that bad things happen.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Originally posted by ElohimJD
reply to post by SkepticOverlord
 


A False Flag is not a "Fake" event. It is REAL, but the reason (justification) and the facts (evidence) are manipulated to appear in a false manner (lead to a false conclusion).

When you are the planner and controler of the official explanation thereof you would be able to accomplish a real event that was identified (flagged) falsely by a public opinion you are in total control over.

God Bless,


It is surprising how some people on here still fail to understand the concept. Or purposefully pretend not to.


What i find just as surprising is how many people point to a false flag as being the explanation for everything that happens.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
IMHO, This was no false flag. But I also feel it was not an act of terror from an outside source ( foreign folks). This was a home grown event. Looks to me like the bomber wanted to target "legs" and "lower extremities". Maybe some one who used to be a runner and can't anymore for what ever reason....maybe losing your legs in a IED attack in Iraq or Afghanistan....Regardless it was a coward who did this. I just feel it to my core that it's a single angry person.....

Start looking at the vets who have issues with their time in the service... I would bet bottom dollar it's a single person with some issues against runners, not just people. Many other events out there to spread terror. I am confident this was a veteran of one of the wars we got going...It was patriot day.... if you used to be a runner and joined the military and got your legs took out in an IED attack,,, you would be pretty bitter watching all these folks running on Patriots Day....I just think it's not an act of terror from a foreign source.Could be a parent or loved one of a disabled veteran that used to be a runner.




edit on 17-4-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)


Although I see your point I don't necessarily think it's anything to do with having an issue with runners, Terrorists don't necessarily want to target a particular body part, they just make the bombs with whatever they can, plant them wherever they can and hope they cause as much carnage as possible



new topics

top topics



 
76
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join