It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Looking More Like Another False Flag

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Graphic images ahead......

No wounded there either?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

so all the bad things that happen in this country are a result of false flags or some misdirection? Is Israel battling all those false flags? Lots of misdirection going on over there...how about Somalia....lots of death there...bad things happen...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

but this is just some elaborate hoax to fool the public and trick them so they don't realize that the economy is in free fall...oh wait I've been hearing for years that the economy is not getting any better...even NPR was reporting that although foreclosures have slowed down the number of people in foreclosure is rising...the process has just slowed down...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Am I the only one that associated the TV shot of the Clock Tower with the Card Game?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

edit on 15-4-2013 by quedup because: (no reason given)

Even the time on the clock!
edit on 15-4-2013 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Rather obviously a false flag/staged event:
1. Facebook page for Boston Bombing created 2 days before it happened.

2. Bombing squad "DRILL" was scheduled to coincide with marathon

3. Bomb-detecting dogs were at/near start & finish line (where bomb(s) detonated) yet neither bomb evaded

4. 8-yo boy(?) among 3 dead

5. His(?) parents and everyone else involved/affected happens to all be wearing dark black shades

6. Loudspeaker announcements aired assuring public 'just a drill" after 1st and before 2nd bomb(!)

7. 52yo bomb maker in Costa Mesa, CA apparently blew him self up on his own front lawn this same day

8. Black military copter arrives early, before 1st explosion

9. Zionists crash bitcoin, force Goldman Sachs sell on GOLD.. $140 in one day (boston bomb day) does it

10. Spotters placed on lookout from roofs before the explosion

^Grieving parent (or crisis actors) can't shed even a single real tear.. where have we seen this before?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
none of the injured were putting pressure or holding bandages to thier injuries!

You sir, have lost touch with reality.

Boston Heroes: Let's start with Carlos, the "Boston Cowboy"

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Yes, it probably does everything you would want in a situation like that apart from detonate the bombs themselves.

Originally posted by cybro
So we are better equipping ourselves so when we attack ourselves, less people will die?

I'd have to say these two statements pretty much sum the event up,

best!

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
Rather obviously a false flag/staged event:
1. Facebook page for Boston Bombing created 2 days before it happened.

Have you not learned from the madness that was Sandy Hook?

It's very easy to change the title/name of Facebook pages. This has been confirmed here, and many other places.

Research. Google. Before spouting madness that makes real conspiracy theorists look bad.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

You missed the Oslo bombing, 22/7-2011, they were training for bomb scenario or something the day before

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I would just like to add that I find it very interesting how the initial narrative coming from the media and, according to some, Joe Biden himself was that home grown terrorists did this.... Which would give at least minimal credence to why someone would build a bomb using Low explosives such as black powder as the filler. And with the amount of smoke created from each blast as well as the freakishly low number of dead victims it's a fairly safe bet that a low explosive such as black powder was used instead of a more commonly used high explosive.

The problem with this though, and where the narrative really kind of breaks down is that a Saudi National would be much more likely to build an ANFO based device which would allow a much more deadly device in a MUCH smaller package for literally a tenth or less the cost of a black powder based device..

Honestly though these devices would have had to have been fairly large devices to create the MASSIVE plumes of smoke we see very clearly after the explosions which turned into a smokey ground hugging haze that spread out quite widely and was thick enough to drop visibility very sharply. Either that or the bomber could have added ingredients in with the explosive to create large volumes of heavy smoke, but generally you do not build a bomb that puts out lots of smoke AND has a fragmentation sleeve of ball bearings. Plus black powder is an EXTRAORDINARILY anemic explosive for creating fragmentation effects or launching loosely packed ball bearings around the bomb casing.

So there are quite a few problems with this story from the explosive device and suspect angle.

These are:

1. Black Powder is now a specialty product which is actually more expensive and less easily accessible than smokeless powder especially when you consider the explosive yield of smokeless powder is around 3x more powerful by volume or weight over blackpowder. Not to mention the black powder community is .... shall we say usually pretty conservative so unless our saudi friend used a stolen cc to order his powder, of which he'd have probably needed at least 5 or 10 pounds of powder to get the results we are seeing the purveyors of the establishment he ordered from would have seen an islamic sounding name and FLIPPED and called homeland! Whereas when you consider the same yield could be achieved with AT MOST 3 pounds of READILY AVAILABLE , CHEAPER, MORE DEADLY, and a host of other advantages smokeless powder it kind of makes you think.

2. That is ALOT of smoke we see just from the first detonation alone! Not only is it a LARGE amount of smoke but it is also very very sooty very very persistent smoke. As someone who has some limited experience with blackpowder arms I can tell you it's actually fairly doubtful that a blackpowder device capable of producing that much smoke would be able to be successfully placed and go unnoticed at an event like this where there were bomb sniffing dogs and rooftop observers. To further compound this IF the bomber had specifically built the device to produce large smoke clouds he would actually have to go to EXTRA trouble to build the device in such a way that it would produce large amounts of smoke without spewing out lots of very hot and or outright burning debris inside the blast radius. We know there was not lots of hot or burning debris because it's the boston trauma centers NOT the burn centers that are treating patients from teh marathon. One thing Bombers DO NOT do is specifically build a bomb so it will hurt LESS people when they are trying to create a mass casualty event. It makes ZERO sense for the bomber to use obscurant producing bomb materials that won't also cause lots of severe burns for those caught in the blast radius. Especially considering it would have probably been cheaper to use the crap that would cause severe burns over the stuff that wouldn't.

3. A saudi National would be much more likely to use an ANFO based High explosive which would give him much bigger bang in a much smaller package.... Hell most home grown terror cells would use ANFO over black powder to be honest.... but a middle easterner, well as i said before, it strains my credulity to the breaking point that a Saudi national would use a low explosive based device.

These are just the problems I can think of off the top of my head... it's nowhere near all of the issues with this scenario but it's just stuff I noticed right away. Below are some references I've pulled up so you can see what I'm talking about as far as the pricing of various powders and their effective yields.

Black powder prices
smokeless powder prices
rough comparison of the efficacy of black powder versus modern smokeless powder

If any of you have questions feel free to U2U or ask in the thread.

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
More madness...

Originally posted by tropic
2. Bombing squad "DRILL" was scheduled to coincide with marathon

Ask anyone who lives in a major city about "drills" that coincide with highly-populated events.

My apartment was on the NY Marathon route. We couldn't leave our building the morning of the race because of an NYPD/FBI drill.

3. Bomb-detecting dogs were at/near start & finish line (where bomb(s) detonated) yet neither bomb evaded

Is every police K9 a bomb-detecting dog? Is it not normal for major public events to have dogs that can detect threats?

4. 8-yo boy(?) among 3 dead

Yes?

5. His(?) parents and everyone else involved/affected happens to all be wearing dark black shades

Oh... standing outside for hours at a marathon event and wearing sunglasses. CONSPIRACY!!!!!

6. Loudspeaker announcements aired assuring public 'just a drill" after 1st and before 2nd bomb(!)

Nervous humans don't make mistakes?

7. 52yo bomb maker in Costa Mesa, CA apparently blew him self up on his own front lawn this same day

???

8. Black military copter arrives early, before 1st explosion

Dark-blue civilian news helicopter covering a major international sporting event.

9. Zionists crash bitcoin, force Goldman Sachs sell on GOLD.. $140 in one day (boston bomb day) does it

DA-JOOZE! Really? Bitcoin crashed last week, and gold has been falling for weeks.

10. Spotters placed on lookout from roofs before the explosion

I suppose local residents wouldn't go to the roof (like I did for the NYC marathon) to watch the race. Of course not.

^Grieving parent (or crisis actors) can't shed even a single real tear.. where have we seen this before?

You're despicable. Shock?

Seriously folks, common sense here.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

none of the injured were putting pressure or holding bandages to thier injuries!

You sir, have lost touch with reality.

Boston Heroes: Let's start with Carlos, the "Boston Cowboy"

Yes You noticed that I acknowledged that people have died?
did you?

did you watch the footage on CNN ?
no
or you would have said so

there have been both real and imagined injuries at the other " terror " drills
or don't you read your own site?
what reality are you in sir?
edit on 15-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

A pragmatic person who is the pure definition of a skeptic. Look it up.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

you'll notice I acknowledges people actually died

So YOU acknowledged.

Why does EVERYTHING have to be a Conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Im not sure it was a false flag... might have been.

But one thing I do know is certain: TPTB will use this tragedy as a device to leverage their agenda by controlling, manipulating and spinning any and all information about the incident to shape public opinion in the way they want it be shaped so their agendas can proceed forward more smoothly.

They will do what they can to convince the public that the ONLY way this can be prevented in the future, is to hand over more of your liberties and freedoms and to somehow blindly believe that that will ensure your future "safety".

Or better yet, they will say it will ensure your CHILDRENS safety.

Again, they will play it as well as they can, manipulate the emotions of those watching and following it all to shape the collective publics opinion into a shape that will more willingly accept what theyve wanted to impose all along.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cybro

I am surprised that no one claimed bragging rights over this.

I am also surprised that no one knows anything at all.

The silence on the silly responsibility/credit level leads me to believe this is home grown, not foreign "heroes against the Great Satan" but not even any of our "nut" groups would do this in my opinion.

There are much better targets than a marathon.

I think it's DHS (setting the stage) and we will never know...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
How can an ambush be a false flag? I get the whole 'paranoia' thing, but how is an ambush a false flag? Haven't seen any of this before? Ever did any training on how to set an ambush? Can't imagine there's not people out there who are insane or at worst, unprofessional? Have any idea of what an anti-personnel device is built to do and why? Yeah, it's a false flag. Sure. Right. Multiple anti-personnel devices deployed in area that is ALWAYS used as the finishing line for the Boston Marathon. Always. That might be the problem right there. I suppose we'll learn more when the CRIME scene is processed. Crime scene. That's very important to remember.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

A pragmatic person who is the pure definition of a skeptic. Look it up.

fair enough
whats good for the goose is good for the gander they say

still does not address the footage on CNN I was discussing

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

you'll notice I acknowledges people actually died

So YOU acknowledged.

Why does EVERYTHING have to be a Conspiracy?

thats a question thats above my pay grade
ask a mod

edit on 15-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

Why didn't they kill the "elite" athletes of the world? Why did they wait to blow this thing while the straglers were coming in? What the hell were the "victimized families of the sandy hook" fiasco doing there? Are they being stalked? by DHS? Or happy acters for the "oh, those free people are trying to kill us all"

Couldn't get multi-national athletes to play "victim"?

For soooo many reasons - false flag, by DHS.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join