It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Looking More Like Another False Flag

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
False flag or not, there is photograph evidence of Navy Seals near the finish line. Three of them at least.

Why would they be there?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wheels

Aren't those pictures of people who were competing in the marathon? It doesn't seem out of the realms of possibility at any rate - there's a picture of some of the home guard who competed who were later helping out in the wake of the attack.

---> I have seen some other pictures which were meant to be Navy Seals, but they were just people wearing sunglases wearing headphones, not sure if there was any real evidence they were.
edit on 17-4-2013 by MaxSteiner because: adding another point

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

So all of us haven't seen them yet but you have? You're either Obama, a loon, or both.

When the Euro hits the skids, the EU always try to use the aftermath to further their own agenda. When Michael Ryan shot up a village with an AK47 the British government immediately banned that type of gun. History is littered with examples of politicians using disaster and tragedy as an excuse to further their agenda. And history is also littered with fanatics and nutcases who will happily provide politicians with that excuse.

Now if you have testable evidence to support your position then it is your duty as a human being to present that evidence to the public so that those who did it can be brought to book. But publicly posting an accusation that the government did it, without any sort of proof helps nobody.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxSteiner

I saw a picture of two guys stood together in identical clothing that 4chan put out. Both had hats, black jackets and desert boots on. I thought they looked military.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxSteiner

but it's not purely about killing civilians, many of the IRA's attacks for instance were phoned in before hand to avoid casualtes.

This is why the Warrington attack was so heinous, they did phone in the coded message, the police moved the public away from the area that the attack was due to take place, only to discover that the bomb was actually planted in the place of safety...like I said, low even by IRA standards

And as for the Real IRA and the Provisional IRA, the only difference is the name, the members of the Real IRA were members of the Provisionals, but formed their own group as they were unhappy with Sinn Fein entering into dialogue with the British and Irish goverments and wanted to continue the terror route Link Though after the Omagh bombing they had no one on their side and of course the funds dried up quite soon after that too, But I still cringe when I see Gerry Adams and Martin McGuiness posing as genuine politicians, now there are some genuinely evil people in positions of power.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob7774

I think to be realistic though, after the Hungerford massacre, there was no question in the UK about banning the ownership of these weapons, the majority of people in the UK don't even own a gun, nor would they want to and as such it made perfect sense to ban assault weapons of that nature to prevent further tragedies like that one. Likewise after the Dunblane tragedy, very few people owned handguns, they just don't need to and yet again the majority of public opinion was in agreement about the ban.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n
reply to post by tommyjo

No clue what you are talking about or the significance of it by reading your post as i cannot even see it in the video.

See following.

Debunked here

Original poster in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

i did consider pulling that example from the comment but let it stand because while I know it was a popular decision, I do think the governemt have an agenda of cutting gun ownership right back. It was an opportunity to do so and they took it. The rights or wrongs of gun ownership are for another thread though I suppose.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob7774

What's wrong with ATS right now, I keep writing this post and it keeps timing out..will make sure I copy it this time before I hit reply so that I don't have to try and remember what I wrote the last time

Whilst gun control has never been an issue in the UK, I do agree that the government will use situations as a form of control, for example in the UK people will happily wait in a queue to be searched prior to entering a venue as a result of years of attacks by the IRA and more recently Islamic fundamentalists, which of course is a form of surrendering our freedom as the majority of us are not terrorists, but we will gratefully succumb to it anyway, even though there is no guarantee it will make us safer!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

To enter the US in a war with Egypt.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
London tube. Just happened to be running a practice for just such a scenario.

You replied..

Originally posted by stumason
I don't know about the other examples, but I do know the above is not true. What was actually happening, which the "false flag" perverts cling on to, was an annual conference on counter-terrorism, which happened the year before and has happened in years since. But, as that doesn't jive with the "false flag" nonsense, these details are left out but proponents.

Here you go.

If you dont like the quality of this vid then just go take a look on the tube(I'm short on bandwidth at the moment). Theres some excellent vids on there with ALL the tv channels pumping this out ALL day long.

From the vid.
Today we were running an exercise
A thousand people involved.
We based our scenario on..
We suddenly had to Switch an exercise from fictional to real
End Quote

Maybe you owe those "false flag perverts" an apology?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Another example I suppose is the sixty day detention argument that rumbled on forever. The government didn't need to recruit Khan and his friends to bomb London so they could get their way, all they had to do was wait for the inevitable. Labour in particular were very keen on new laws to "protect" us and came out with some truly monstrous stuff like the Legislative and Regulatory Reform Act.

My point is why bother going to all the trouble and risk of bombing yourself when somebody is going to do it for you anyway?

edit on 17-4-2013 by Rob7774 because: Speeling cos I waz bad at skool

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Are people waking up?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Govt officials ie DHS, FBI, CIA etc have got to be working around the clock and pins & needles to frame the evidence out nicely to meet whatever story Rothschilds will be please with. Dont want Thatcher rolling over in her fresh grave now do we?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

For all you actually know, not what you think you know, that guy is innocent. I'm not saying he is, just that you don't know he is a patsy or a bomber yet. Unless you are privy to information that is restricted or unknown.

I have seen the pictures and the strap on the bag looks like a match to the one he is carrying. It is also possible that the base of the pressure pan would have shielded the strap from the explosive. The lid was found on a roof so it must have been laid on its base and a object longer than tall fits best in a rucksack on its side. I would guess that if I was so stupid to be carrying a bomb around I'd wear it with the force and shrapnel potential facing away from me, even if it did me no real benefit. Finally I'm a bit OCD about certain things and if I was setting that bomb I'd position it in the bag neatly on its back so it would not fall over.

BUT can we safely say that nobody else was using the same bag on the day? Have you ever been through airports outside the West? Westerners practically wear a uniform just has distinctive has anybody else.

In my humble opinion I would say that he looks like a fit because of the strap on his bag and if I was law enforcement I would want a word with him. Not that he is a patsy for a US government false flag bombing attack on its own people.

Some of you should really listen to the owner of this very site when he says that evidence is stronger than unfounded claim.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

From the vid.
Today we were running an exercise
A thousand people involved.
We based our scenario on..
We suddenly had to Switch an exercise from fictional to real
End Quote

Maybe you owe those "false flag perverts" an apology?

Not quite. This is an example of how the die-hard 7/7 conspiracy theorists like to twist the facts.

See from 36:19-40:39 in reference to Peter Power and the paper exercise briefed to six people from the publishing company Reed Elsevier.

www.reedelsevier.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I haven't read through all the threads yet, but in regard to the guys with ear pieces from the 4chan pics:

"Boston Bombing: Craft International
Trained Men at Bombing Location
Before Attack"

willyloman.wordpress.com...

There seem to be some very strange pictures. Some seem fake, some seem real, some seem photoshopped. I'd like to see a thread with just photo comparisons. Is there one? Or can someone start one? I have limited capabilities right now or I'd start it myself. (Can't use the search function either.)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I say I'm low on bandwidth so you present me with an hour long vid

I cant watch the vid, I can only point at what they DID say on the day, and they said it over and over again.
I'm not a "truther" or anything like that, i'm just pointing out a fact, they DID say they were running an exercise.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It seems clear that many posting on these threads do not know what a false flag operation is. Some do, some do not.

Per Wikipedia: False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities, groups or nations than those who actually planned and executed them. Operations carried during peace-time by civilian organisation, as well as covert government agencies, may by extension be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organisation behind an operation.
The name "false flag" has its origins in naval warfare where the use of a flag other than the belligerent's true battle flag as a ruse de guerre, before engaging an enemy, has long been acceptable. Such operations are also acceptable in certain circumstances in land warfare, to deceive enemies in similar ways providing that the deception is not perfidious and all such deceptions are discarded before opening fire upon the enemy.

Just thought I would post that for clarification purposes.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I won't be surprised if these 2 suspects simply disappear which will be perfect for DHS and the others.They can scare the rest of the nation with the idea that they are still out there for more money and power.Just like they did when they claimed that OBL disappeared they will milk it for all it's worth then dispose of them when they have outlived their usefulness.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join