Boston Looking More Like Another False Flag

page: 1
76
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+46 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
First it was the "bomb drill" now this.

Boston to Deploy Mass-Casualty Tablet Device at Marathon

Boston EMS is deploying a new, off-the-shelf, lightweight mobile device for the first time at the Boston Marathon on April 15.

The platform, from SafetyPAD, is intended for use in mass-casualty situations gives EMS personnel the ability to carry into crowds and assess a patient upon arrival, document in realtime, transmit data to transport units before they arrive, and other features.

Boston EMS will utilize the new Android-based program for bike and gator teams along race route.

Gee, what a coincidence.



+14 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
First it was the "bomb drill" now this.

Boston to Deploy Mass-Casualty Tablet Device at Marathon

Boston EMS is deploying a new, off-the-shelf, lightweight mobile device for the first time at the Boston Marathon on April 15.

The platform, from SafetyPAD, is intended for use in mass-casualty situations gives EMS personnel the ability to carry into crowds and assess a patient upon arrival, document in realtime, transmit data to transport units before they arrive, and other features.

Boston EMS will utilize the new Android-based program for bike and gator teams along race route.

Gee, what a coincidence.


So we are better equipping ourselves so when we attack ourselves, less people will die?



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cybro
 

Or maybe the new medical device was just in time to do some good.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cybro
 


Yes, it probably does everything you would want in a situation like that apart from detonate the bombs themselves. Which didn't happen like that, it was someone else. Honest.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yes because it's not possible for a coincidence to happen?

I work in a hospital in Philadelphia and today we deployed a new app to handle certain types of traumatic injuries, proof of a false flag.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA
 


yet? Perhaps later today...........................


+7 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
the bit about the drill:
all theses bombings, hoof and mouth, and plane crashes and exploding underwear incidents have all been drills

makes me wonder: while I watched cnn:
none of the injured were putting pressure or holding bandages to thier injuries!
they just rolled by with non flowing blood on them

I noticed this before I caught any hint of the other "issues" with the story

also there was a huge amount smoke: one of the folks I was watching CNN with, a retired tank commander said:" thats a real low grade explosive...like black powder...." (not knowing falseflags atall)
Im now thinking big bangs, smoke not bomb, fake blood, FALSE FLAG!
edit on 15-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)


+19 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
9/11 Just happened to be running a practice for just such a scenario.
London tube. Just happened to be running a practice for just such a scenario.
Sandy Hook. Just happened to be running a practice for just such a scenario.
Madrid. Just happened to be running a practice for just such a scenario.
Boston. Just happened to have devices for just such a scenario.

Did I miss any?


+5 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Oh and then there is this too.

Facebook Page Set Up For Boston Bombing Victims Before The Bombing

I'm probably just one of those conspiracy nuts though.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
makes me wonder: while I watched cnn:
none of the injured were putting pressure or holding bandages to thier injuries!
they just rolled by with non flowing blood on them

I noticed this before I caught any hint of the other "issues" with the story

also there was a huge amount smoke: one of the folks I was watching CNN with, a retired tank commander said:" thats a real low grade explosive...like black powder...." (not knowing falseflags atall)
Im now thinking big bangs, smoke not bomb, fake blood, FALSE FLAG!


Must have missed this one Carlos where he is literally holding the artery. Or the pictures of the bloody sidewalk, and not just a little bit of blood.

I must have missed the crew with supersoakers of red liquid coming in after spraying down the sidewalk....



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by cybro
 

Or maybe the new medical device was just in time to do some good.


Very good point.
We need to be prepared for different ideas as to
who the culprits are.

It may be a false flag but by who is the question.
Grumpy about government Billionaires are just as capable
as any government at buying mercenaries. Or even
convincing whacko's through media outlets to do their dirty work.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CalibratedZeus

Originally posted by Danbones
makes me wonder: while I watched cnn:
none of the injured were putting pressure or holding bandages to thier injuries!
they just rolled by with non flowing blood on them

I noticed this before I caught any hint of the other "issues" with the story

also there was a huge amount smoke: one of the folks I was watching CNN with, a retired tank commander said:" thats a real low grade explosive...like black powder...." (not knowing falseflags atall)
Im now thinking big bangs, smoke not bomb, fake blood, FALSE FLAG!

Must have missed this one Carlos where he is literally holding the artery. Or the pictures of the bloody sidewalk, and not just a little bit of blood.

I must have missed the crew with supersoakers of red liquid coming in after spraying down the sidewalk....


yes some folks died
duh
happens at all the drills, or haven't you been paying attention?

you certainly missed all the footage on CNN
edit on 15-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)


also that pic shows no proof of an injury
but you saw that too
edit on 15-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cybro
 


Yes, Yes, . They had to come up with something that would Take Away OUR Right To Bare Explosives.

And I am tellin ya, I seen some of these videos and I think allot of those people carrying any type of device looks suspiscious as hell.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cybro
 


Well that sounds curious on the surface but there are so many runners that require medical attention while running the route that even watchers on the routes have to help with medical assistance...it would be the perfect time to test the application for Boston EMS and to me this is just a horrible coincidence...pretty sure the maker of this android app was not behind the bombing...



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones
 


Poor Dannyboy...go to live leak if you can stomach the pictures...boston news was reporting bb's or metal ball bearing be used in the device...some of the injuries (ladies in wheel chairs would point to this as you can see small holes with blood coming from them...the picture on there are disturbing and as I said in so many other posts...not a false flag so take the tinfoil off folks..people just don't like us...



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
We will not have to wait too long for the prof of how Boston was a false flag if the push for more restrictive laws are pushed without a blink of the eye in Washington within the year.

That will be the biggest prof.

New and revised Patriot act and the long waited Homegrown terrorist bill from the Bush era.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco
 


False flag - look at the right hand while the left hand is - gold and silver on the downlow - 266pt. Dow jones industrials goes down -

Why isn't there any emphasis on the economic collapse just about to happen?

BRIC's nations looking to replace USD as reserve currency? Obvious manipulation on the precisous metals markets.

OMG! Some one (domestic terrorists?) blew up a bomb in Boston! And those poor wandering sandy hook families were RIGHT THERE!



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by Danbones
 


Poor Dannyboy...go to live leak if you can stomach the pictures...boston news was reporting bb's or metal ball bearing be used in the device...some of the injuries (ladies in wheel chairs would point to this as you can see small holes with blood coming from them...the picture on there are disturbing and as I said in so many other posts...not a false flag so take the tinfoil off folks..people just don't like us...


you'll notice I acknowledges people actually died
then
look up the word "drill"



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cybro
 


Just remember we're just temporary irritants that make a fuss for a while on subjects like these, as for the public.............they just suck this sh*t up like its Pepsi (It's the choice of the generation).

Pah!



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1
 


are you kidding me? gold and silver is down...big deal....go out and buy some before it goes up...it's the real world, bad things happen...and it's not misdirection because in a few weeks this will be back page news and we can focus on the Kardashians....





new topics
top topics
 
76
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join