It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Looking More Like Another False Flag

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

No, it's purely for the "in your FACE!" effect of the psyops.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Just because you haven't seen the graphic images of the injuries is not proof the injuries being reported are fake.

If you really want to see the graphic images, then all you need to do is have a look around the internet.

One young man had his photo taken moments after the explosion, then several minutes later, as he was being pushed in a wheelchair to get treatment.

In all of the images of this young man it is blatantly obvious he suffered injuries no one should ever have to face. Having both of your legs blown completely off, from the knee down, leaving a mangled pile of flesh hanging where your calves used to be is nothing short of sheer terror. Realizing people are calling you a liar and part of a cover-up after sustaining such terrible injuries is something no one should have to do - especially from the mouth of a fellow American citizen.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
www.motherjones.com...

IMO top 3 most important aspects of any false flag including this one are:

1) This event will sooner than later be replaced by yet another staged attack

2) Any truly revealing developments posted online (everywhere) are likely to be deleted

3) While theres for now few deaths in domestic attacks, overseas attacks continue to be a bloody massacre of thousands, millions even.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by Danbones

Just because you haven't seen the graphic images of the injuries is not proof the injuries being reported are fake.

If you really want to see the graphic images, then all you need to do is have a look around the internet.

I agree with you... And apparently idiocy runs thick on ATS.

It can be holographic airplanes on 9/11, or Titanic being sunk by a German submarine, or Pearl Harbor the handywork of the US Government. Or it can be "fake" terror act in Boston.

All of these things have been posted here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

People like you are why I love ATS. Very nice "coincidence" you found with the clock tower and time on the illuminati card. I hope more people explore this. Along with the Family guy episode it does appear to be their pattern. That is.... if they really exist. As someone else stated, I too am already on enough lists, lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
Posted a thread identifying Bostons actors, but it was deleted within a couple minutes.

Anyway, anyone interested, please look at the footage of Martin's parents clearly unscathed and being interviewed on the street, now the story has changed and his mother has been in the hospital all along, undergoing BRAIN SURGERY. Brain something else.

Likewise, the Kandahar veteran soldier amputee used as actor is beyond obvious match.

Where is this footage of the boys parents being interviewed?
Post a video. It will be on YouTube if it exists. Do a search and back up your idiotic claims, or do you just follow along what somebody else posted and not actually investigate further ? I'm assuming your computer or whatever device you use to post has a search engine. Make use of it sometime.

Richard martins mother is in hospital having surgery on her brain. She lost her son, her daughter lost a leg and might lose the other leg. How can you say they are unscathed?

Jeff Bauman is the name of who the man that you are mistakingly calling a veteran soldier amputee actor. His legs were blown to shreds. Its real. He's real. His injuries are real. His legs had to be amputated.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
When I first heard of the bombing I couldn't help but think, why target the marathon, especially with bombs? I know Boston is a very high profile and prestigious race, with allot of history and representatives from all around the world. I find this attack odd, because unless you target the start, you just don't have much of a target as people will be spread over a course of 26.2 miles in length. To me it just doesn't make all that much sense. With very little thought I can think of ways to inflict a whole lot more carnage. I would think that if this attack was planned by terrorist it would have been a whole lot more severe.

I tried to reserve thinking it was a false flag but immediately.

Chambliss did say that security around the country would have to change for large public events, including greater involvement by the federal government.
"This was a soft target. It was not a target that was able to be totally protected," he said. "This particular incident is going to cause the administration and Congress to evaluate our overall security programs around the country, particularly for major events. We can't leave it just to the communities that host these events to provide the security."

thecable.foreignpolicy.com...

Im not saying im fully convinced that this was initiated to further erode the constitution , but I expect it will be used to do so.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Tuesday that there is no sign the explosions in Boston were part of a "broader plot," but that her department is still being cautious.

www.politico.com...

Seems like a bold statement considering they have claimed to have no damn clue who did it or why. I will reserve my opinion for when more info comes out.
edit on 16-4-2013 by swimmer15 because: Change some wording

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Personally . . .

Having studied globalism for around 40-45 years . . .

and having observed a lot of things since . . . Waco . . .

How can there be any doubt in any well informed person's mind?

1. It's been longer than I thought they'd wait before another false flag after Sandy Hook.

2. It's their pattern; their goals; their methods; their style to pull such stunts

A) to reduce our liberties; further shred the Constitution "in behalf of safety." NONSENSE--in behalf of !TYRANNICAL CONTROL TO THE MAX! They know the brain dead sheeple will continue to meekly give up freedoms and liberties in behalf of fantasized safety--particularly if they keep them wound up with periodic deadly traumas.

B) The elite have bragged about such plans in various publications etc. for a long time. See Aaron Russo's interviews on youtube.

3. It's logical . . . given their goals--more TYRANNICAL CONTROL and GUN CONFISCATION--what else would they be MORE likely to do than periodic deadly false flags?

4. All the blathering carrying water for the NWO tyrants is ignorant, imho. Totally ignorant. Their own useful idiot sympathesizers will be among the first they'll take to the death chambers. TPTB are not about to have such ignorant traitorous folks around in their regime causing trouble when they wake up to the utter satan worshiping tyranny they helped bring about.

5. I think there are enough clues already surfacing that it's another globalist managed deadly incident. It doesn't really matter who the stooges were. "Jihadi's" works as well as any. And the MSM are already beating the drumbeat that it might have been "patriots." Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight . . . law abiding, caring, tender hearted patriots. What lunacy. Still--part of the NWO playbook.

6. Wake-up folks. We left Kansas a long time ago . . . Get ready for dinner in the caverns of the Morlachs.

edit on 16/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: wrong word--grammar

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by phillyhemp

The injured man in the marathon is Jeff Bauman, not Lt Vogt.
That picture should have a posting ban put on it.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by swimmer15
. . .
[TAKING QUOTE WITHIN A QUOTE TAGS OFF to try and get this quote to appear]

[quote]

Chambliss . . . said.

[color=6699FF]This particular incident is going to cause the administration and Congress to evaluate our overall security programs around the country, particularly for major events. We can't leave it just to the communities that host these events to provide the security.
[end quote]

thecable.foreignpolicy.com...

Im not saying that this was initiated to grab more power, but I expect it will be used to do so.

[color=6699FF]OF COURSE THEY WILL INSIST ON MORE FEDERAL SECURITY--READ POLICE STATE--AT MORE AND MORE DAILY LIFE EVENTS IN TOWNS AND NEIGHBORHOODS FAR AND WIDE. THAT is the whole purpose of such events. !DOH! This is not rocket science folks. Tyranny can be boringly obvious for folks with eyes to see and ears to hear . . . and a shred of brains and fair-mindedness.

Oh, sure, there will always be lots of reason for 'doubt' if one wants to pretend that life will go on as it always has because such people are terrified of facing reality and the facts. . . . or just toooo brain dead and wimpy to do so.

Folks are still arguing about JFK's death, after all.

Clueless idiots will always find reasons to argue about facts they refuse to face. It sort of helps them sleep better at night. . . . for now.

And, it's not as though TPTB are going to publish a detailed factual script of every operation. It's just that life is so complex and people are flawed enough they can't 100% thoroughly cover their tracks.

Besides, they are arrogant enough now--they know they can't be stopped--so they haughtily love to flaunt their evil shredding of the Constitution and abuse of the serfs and slaves. It's how some of them get their jollies off.

edit on 16/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: get tags in quote to work. Colored text was in quotes. removing quotes to get color to work

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

I am pretty sure this is the same guy in the wheelchair with his limbs missing. wow... the bombs went off after he crossed the finish line way behind him

the pic in the wheelchair doesn't look at all right... since when does anyone wheel anybody off like that without medical attn first? Usually it is immobilize and treat the victim on the spot... before moving. sheesh

?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by tropic

I am pretty sure this is the same guy in the wheelchair with his limbs missing. wow... the bombs went off after he crossed the finish line way behind him

the pic in the wheelchair doesn't look at all right... since when does anyone wheel anybody off like that without medical attn first? Usually it is immobilize and treat the victim on the spot... before moving. sheesh

?

The cowboy pushing him was giving him medical attention by squeezing his femur artery and wheeling him to better medical assistance . There weren't paramedics on the spot at the time he was found. Had he been left there to wait for medics he might have bled to death.

Anyways the man is not an amputee soldier called Lt Vogt, his name is Jeff Bauman

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
London tube. Just happened to be running a practice for just such a scenario.

I don't know about the other examples, but I do know the above is not true. What was actually happening, which the "false flag" perverts cling on to, was an annual conference on counter-terrorism, which happened the year before and has happened in years since. But, as that doesn't jive with the "false flag" nonsense, these details are left out but proponents.

Madrid. Just happened to be running a practice for just such a scenario.

Really? First I've heard of this - I do find, however, that when people are trying to justify a point round here, they will either embellish or outright make up (or blindly repeat what someone else has made up) these "facts"...

Boston. Just happened to have devices for just such a scenario.

That's like saying that all fires are "false flags", because the Authorities had the good sense to buy a fire engine... It is pathetically poor logic.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

DO SOMETHING, without reading your post history you have been moaning for 8 years and your still here, getting nothing done while your government continues to abuse you, where is this revolution? there is plenty of you to have a good go at it. Tantrum and laughing stock come to mind.
edit on 17-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Quite....

Many people here claim to know the evil, dastardly plans afoot and deride us who don't believe them or question their "evidence"..

But do they do anything about it? Nope, they continue bitching and whining on forums instead, claiming more "false flags" and twist events to fit their crazy ideas.. Honestly, if I genuinely found out about something like this, I'd do something about it, not sit on my arse...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Speaking of false flags, Did anyone notice that all the attention from the Vatican and the new Pope are pretty much non existent?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Is there a separate thread discussing BM EVIDENCE?

APparently FBI has released some picture(s) and intel about the bombing evidence:

- pressure cooker
- igniter system with text on the cable is "ZHONGZHENG" (Chinese cable manufacturer)
- black backpack blown out to shreds
- released identity but not name of 3rd victim, a Chinese national, student visiting from Xinhua

RIP!

I think the black backbag (possible dumped in a trashcan then ignited) might be the most promising leads, and likewise pictures of the crowd sure enough show many, many spectators with black backpacks, maybe some of them red-herring decoys if this is a false flag.

Wonder if China is being implicated any? It's awkward they supposedly showed the igniter system with the chinese manufacturer's name on it cable.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I am going to give some input to clear somethings up.
First I spent 15 years in the Army in recon. I was injured by an IED in Iraq. Currently I am a paramedic.

1. Just because they upgraded their equipment is not proof. EMS is always upgrading equipment with a lot gear towards mass cas events. My county bought a off road vehicle, within 2 hours of getting it, it was being used to rescue an injured hunter. I guess we had a false flag against hunters. Mass cas events are the most taxing for ems. You have to triage, treat, and transport and still run all the other calls in the city. They were just trying to be prepared for a major event such as this.

2. During traumatic amputations (I have seen in ieds and car wrecks) the body does a good job of clamping off blood vessels. I have seen amputations that havent bled. If you dont put a tourniquet on, then they will go into shock and bleed out.

3. The picture of the man in the wheel chair, the man has a tourniquet on above the knee. That would stop the bleeding.

4. In a mas cas event, rules go out the window. Keeping a patient on scene equals death. You triage, stop major bleeding and transport by whatever means. Just because he isnt on a gurney isnt proof he wasnt being treated. Each ambulance carries 1 stretcher, you have to what you got to do if patients outnumber ambulances.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Ahhhh...you do realize 80% of what you buy in America, will have China as country of origin...right? Have you looked at a bottle of garlic powder in your local Walmart...yep, China.

It's a long stretch to try to implicate china in the bombings based on China being listed on the detonation cable.

Des

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

Thanks for the valuable info, and it's like a breath of fresh air in a swamp.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join