It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Looking More Like Another False Flag

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Yes a paper exercise for a publishing company based in London. The company had 1,000 employees and Peter Power as a private security contractor briefed 6 of the employees. If you ever get a chance to watch the video then it will all become clear and see how it was taken out of context by the die-hards.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiefD

this thread is moving quickly and i'm still catching up, so i'm tossing this out there for a bit'o'balance.

I saw very much graphic and horrific images on all the major networks.
yes, many of us did and that is exactly what should serve as a clue or a really big red flag of possibility that the whole event was intended to persuade/influence you and many others.

anyone remember the killer whale that took it's trainer on a death dive ??
no pics permitted or published, even though they were demanded by the public and requested in court.

and the unexpected lion attack ??
where are the gruesome photos of that event ? it was a Public event too.

please don't misunderstand, i'm no fan of the technique being used.
the msm used to employ some level of discretion for family consumption but i suppose those days are long gone.

and Aurora ... no photos of the 'scene' in the theatre ?? why not?
lots of outside views, emergency vehicles and questionable expressions even though we know ppl died, that's not the point.

and as others have mentioned, what about the photo array from the days/weeks of televised coverage during Waco ??
why is so much of that, unavailable, today ?

what is beyond reasonable is the unwillingness of so many to even consider the possibility.
it's not like it hasn't happended before.

my personal opinion leans much more toward a FF than not.
we'll see what 'discoveries' turn up tomorrow
(Friday)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by swimmer15

yep, as always, they make their intent, well known.

We can't leave it just to the communities that host these events to provide the security."

sure, sure, that's why there was a minimum of 10 different security agencies at this event, right ????? most of whom are already Federal agencies

but no, that's not enough for this administration, they want total control ... can't leave that to the peeps
... but they (the peeps) have to want it, that's the clincher.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Boston chechen terrorist attack

Dzhokhar Dudayev - Wikipedia

Chechens a little , courageous and brave people who defended millennia ancestral land paying
with many human sacrifices for this fight.

Now this people still include about 1.5 million inhabitants. The population was halved during the two
wars (the first led by the legendary Dudayev) against the Russians after independence in 1991.

Historical, first decisive war with russians held almost half a century (1817-1870 year annexation).
After USSR disintegration, on 6 sep 1991, general Dzhokhar Dudayev (15 feb 1944 - 21 apr 1996,
the former Soviet Air Force) declared independence of Chechnya and becomes (Oct) president. Russia do not accept the loss of this strategic territory . So War starts in dec 1994 and end in aug 1996. Until april 1995 chechens led by president Dudayev that was assassinated by Russians with aid from the U.S. Chechens do not forget this "friendly and democratic" help.

Dudaev was killed on 21 April 1996, by two laser-guided missiles when he was using a satellite phone, after his location was detected by a Russian reconnaissance aircraft, which intercepted his phone call. The telephone homing equipment was supplied to Moscow by the USA National Security Agency. At the time Dudaev was reportedly talking to Borovoy a liberal deputy of the Duma in Moscow. Additional aircraft were dispatched to locate Dudaev and fire a guided missile. He was 52 years old.

Dzhokhar Dudayev - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org...

About 10 countries have created monuments in honor of the legendary chechen fighter!

Hundreds of thousands of Chechens (military and civilian) were killed due to a sophisticated military arsenal of Russia (long series of air raids, ballistic missiles, artillery bombardments) then drove drunk Boris Yeltsin who fired the gun in even its own parliament in Moscow.

Second war was aug 1999 - may 2000 but is not end yet!

Chechens not forget easy about yours agresors. How can they fight for their liberation!

So called terrorist attack from the airport in Moscow in 2002 was claimed responsibility by chechen leader Doku Umarov: "is a response to the crimes he committed Russia in the Caucasus".

It is Boston chechen terrorist attack, related about Dudayev dead?
edit on 19-4-2013 by Tomarnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

So strange this dudes off the hook even though FBI database match

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomarnus
It is Boston chechen terrorist attack, related about Dudayev dead?

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Russia's resort city of Sochi is hosting the World Junior Hockey Championship, which started Thursday. The opening game between Russia and the USA was marked with a minute's silence following the Boston bombings and the Texan explosion. Russian President Vladimir Putin opened the event in Iceberg Skating Palace with a speech paying respect to those killed and injured.

Putin offered his condolences to the American people: "Our opponents team for today's match came from a country that had recently experienced horrible tragedies that claimed people's lives. I would like to express my deepest condolences to all people of the United States, all the injured and the families of the dead." After the speech, Putin announced a minute of silence to honour dead victims.

The Boston marathon bombing killed three people and injured more than 100. America experienced further shock and mourning with the explosion Waco, Texas, where up to 15 lost their lives.

www.ruptly.tv...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I believe in false flags-they are a matter of historical record. Nero ordered Rome torched and blamed it on the Christians. Hitler ordered the Reichstag burned and blamed it on a Communist. And, many years from now, when it no longer matters politically, historians will admit that 9/11 was orchestrated by someone else besides radical Muslims.

However, I don't think we should rush to call every violent incident a false flag. It's a term that's getting worn out, and it hurts the credibility of people seeking the truth.

Look at each of those incidents. They were followed by immediate, seeping changes. Nero crucified thousands of Christians. Hitler invaded Europe. And the Neo-cons pushed the war on terror and the Patriot Act. These people might be sociopathic enough to pull a false flag, but they're not stupid.You don't do it by half. False flags are either huge or so symbolic that people can be rallied around them for immediate action. The reason is that if you are pulling off a false flag every month, you're going to get caught. It's just not logistically feasible.

All of these so-called false flags have been going off, and where are the sweeping changes? Open up the FEMA camps, and arm Americorps to come take the guns. Let's get this show on the road. /sarcasm/

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
I believe in false flags-they are a matter of historical record. Nero ordered Rome torched and blamed it on the Christians. Hitler ordered the Reichstag burned and blamed it on a Communist. And, many years from now, when it no longer matters politically, historians will admit that 9/11 was orchestrated by someone else besides radical Muslims.

However, I don't think we should rush to call every violent incident a false flag. It's a term that's getting worn out, and it hurts the credibility of people seeking the truth.

Look at each of those incidents. They were followed by immediate, seeping changes. Nero crucified thousands of Christians. Hitler invaded Europe. And the Neo-cons pushed the war on terror and the Patriot Act. These people might be sociopathic enough to pull a false flag, but they're not stupid.You don't do it by half. False flags are either huge or so symbolic that people can be rallied around them for immediate action. The reason is that if you are pulling off a false flag every month, you're going to get caught. It's just not logistically feasible.

All of these so-called false flags have been going off, and where are the sweeping changes? Open up the FEMA camps, and arm Americorps to come take the guns. Let's get this show on the road. /sarcasm/

Everyone just watched a successful trial run of martial law! Bostonians were ordered to stay in their homes, were searched without warrants, were told they would be arrested if they went outside their houses, and you say that's not a sweeping change?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

Also, two highly dubious acts got passed into law while everyone was distracted.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy

Originally posted by Snsoc

Everyone just watched a successful trial run of martial law! Bostonians were ordered to stay in their homes, were searched without warrants, were told they would be arrested if they went outside their houses, and you say that's not a sweeping change?

Yeah, the same thing happened in Seattle in 1999 with the riots. What's worse-you got shot with tear gas if you went outside. Yet, somehow nationwide martial law was not instituted after that.

How many "trial runs" does the Illuminati need?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxSteiner
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

Also, two highly dubious acts got passed into law while everyone was distracted.

Which two?

Look, the government doesn't need to plant bombs to distract apathetic Americans from passing dubious laws.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cybro

www.youtube.com...

Was there a Facebook page set up before the Boston Marathon bombings carried out by the bomb squad, like this Facebook page comiserating the victims of the Los Angeles Nuclear Attack which 'occurred' on the 28th April 2013 (which is in 6 days time) but the Facebook page has already been set up for the event. Like the Sandy Hook event.

Someone in government is getting sloppy giving their plans away on Facebook for all to see. Who will get the blame for the nuclear attack in Los Angeles? Who is the US wanting to invade at the moment and start a war with? North Korea? China? Muslims? Saudi's? The video already states how many have died in the nuclear attack. I hope this does not happen. Is there a card in the illuminati card game showing a nuclear attack in Los Angeles with 30,798 killed?

www.youtube.com...

usahitman.com...

The site above is The Entire Illuminati Card Game, there's even a Margaret Thatcher card and Nuclear Accident card, Nuclear Capability card and a World War 3 card, Gun Control card. These cards are seriously freaky.
edit on 22-4-2013 by kiwitina948 because: Edit to add Entire illuminati Card Game cards.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Hahaha I agree with you there

CISPA is the one everyone's talking about - certainly didn't get the hundreds of petitions and calls to action that I did the last few times they tried to pass this or any of the sister bills.

But this is the big one: www.infowars.com...
that law is so contentious I don't see how it's possible to argue that its a good thing for the country!
I know it's not the most reputable of sources, just the first one I came across, seems like this one was really rushed out at the last minute.

I'm almost certain more dirty stuff got released and passed over the past few days too, it's what you do when there's a tragedy and you're in power.

Edit ===> Feel I should point out that I don't think the government carried out the bombing - but I do think the government is willing to air dirty laundry at a time when everyone is looking the other way - happened in the UK durring 9/11 and 7/7 and I can't imagine ours are any dirtier than yours
I also think it's quite likely that they had prior information about this and weren't quite as quick to stop it as they'd have liked...
edit on 22-4-2013 by MaxSteiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Jeff Bauman is the biggest single farcical exaggeration & give-away in this false flag:

1- No pics or footage of Jeff can be found in the crowd.

2- No EMS transports fresh double-amputee legs below heart (stretcher, not wheelchair, is always used)

3- Jeff who so far has made half a million dollars in donations, now claims to have looked 19yo Dzhokar Tsarnaev directly "in the eyes" minutes before bomb went off, providing positive ID needed by authorities (talk about exagerration! again the problem with that, is he wasn't part of crowd minutes before bomb went off)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cybro

The thing about false flags is that there is a point. Since there was no following attack and major law overhaul passed that expands government control ala Patriot act, It's very clear that it wasn't.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Taurus98

Are you sure about that?
Insider trading regulations stripped the Monsanto protection act - and they tried to use it to push CISPA through (which succeed - just didn't make it through the senate), all pretty contentious laws that you would have hoped wouldn't have made it through if they had your best interests at heart.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948

Los Angeles Nuclear Attack which 'occurred' on the 28th April 2013

That was one underreported nuclear attack. Must have not made the main news here in the UK.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join