It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Looking More Like Another False Flag

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Pure speculation, but, I am thinking it will be a disgruntled vet. Look at all the homeless Afghanistan vets coming home crippled and ignored by the VA and the public. They have been the victims of IED's for 20 years now., and this was meant to cause massive injury, just as they've experienced.
On an aside, take not of the following quote from CNN. They equate the Right to Al Queda. Think of what that means....it means some Americans= Al Queda.
"In this case, the formula seems very similar to one that al Qaeda has recommended to its supporters around the world as both crudely effective and difficult to trace. But it is also a recipe that has been adopted by extreme right-wing individuals in the United States.t's Vietnam all over again"
edition.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by Rubic0n

Yes, but it's the claims that the victims are actors, that fake blood was used and that people were not really injured that irks people. I believe 9/11 was a false flag in many ways, but am well aware that many people died.

Furthermore it seems that every time there is a horrific event in America, there is a group of people always jumping up and down claiming it is a false flag...sometimes you do have to accept that bad things happen.

Claims of there being actors and fake scenario's are a entirely different thing to a "false flag".
9/11 is the exact reason why people are so suspicious of events being a false flag and not surprisingly so. Even with a lot of people who do not admit to themselves their suspicion of 9/11 being one have had it in the back of their mind since then. It is certainly a justified thought simply because of 9/11 and also not one to be dismissed, specifically because of 9/11.

I myself do not dismiss it in any case because of that but i also do not jump the gun and call every event one before i have seen anything that convincingly supports the thought, like with 9/11. I still do however understand why people do.

A false flag is also always a bad thing that happens

edit on 17-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeliberatusImmemor

Now, I thought of the same gore disappearing act however, in light of this new angle, we can see that it could be a some kind of red cloth. I am not saying that it is not gore but, with this new video, I am not so sure anymore. What does ATS think?
[

Watch from 01:58. It is simply a piece of flag,or plastic being moved. Either someone off camera or by the wind.
It just looks odd on the original uploaded video. As the person passes in front you can see the red banner/flag/plastic moving. I guess with low resolution video the die-hard conspiracy mob like to see all sorts!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

No clue what you are talking about or the significance of it by reading your post as i cannot even see it in the video.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

That's if you beleive it was terrorist's. I personally do not. Lone wolf with some serious issues and wanting some revenge. Not everything that happens is terrorism. Just looks as if legs were targeted. It's not hard to see this. Our Government want let a good tragedy go to waste.It'll be terrorism whether it is or is not. Just seems it was targeted at the runners VS the crowd watching, if that was the bomb at the curb in the news pics, it was targeting the runners not the crowd.

Just picture a pressure cooker. The top is going to blow first, it's the weakest point. Laid on it's side it's sort of a home made Claymore mine,( directional) on it's side it would direct the blast in one direction,with some heay banding around cooker, it would help this directional action keeping the blast going forward toward runners, and the blast would be low to the ground. IE all the lower body injuries. IMHO it was directed toward the runners themselves. This one is a lone wolf operation. I would bet all I have they find it was one person, and this person is handicapped because of an IED. I don't think they have any footage of a soggy Bin Laden running from the scene. How long before we ban pressure cookers & back packs? Lone Wolf scenario. Not Outside funded terror.
edit on 17-4-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

That's if you beleive it was terrorist's. I personally do not. Lone wolf with some serious issues and wanting some revenge. Not everything that happens is terrorism.

Please explain to me how a lone wolf can't be terrorism?

Eric Rudolph was a terrorist, The UniBomber was a terrorist , Tim McVeigh was a terrorist . Not trying trying to argue if McVeigh was a false flag, patsy , in conjunction with others , whatever but using those terrorists who were allegedly lone wolf operators to make a point.

My point is you are incorrect in thinking that terrorism has to be an outside or multi-person group.
edit on 17-4-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

While the Senate debates immigration reform, and Rep. Steve King warns that the bombings are a reminder that immigration could endanger public safety, it's a notable irony that Arredondo came to the U.S. without authorization 33 years ago when he was 19 years old.

SOURCE

Which turns into...

But today, one congressman hypothesized that the bombing could become an albatross for immigration reform since it could place a heightened emphasis on national security.

Enter Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), who used the Boston attack as a reason to slow the pace of work on the bill.

"Some of the speculation that has come out is that yes, it was a foreign national and, speculating here, that it was potentially a person on a student visa," King told National Review Online. "If that's the case, then we need to take a look at the big picture."

Speculation? Yes.
Does this happen? Also yes.

Colorlines' Seth Freed Wessler documented some of that concern this morning (before King's comments) in a post titled "History Would Repeat Itself if Boston Derailed Immigration Reform." As Colorlines noted, President George W. Bush was on the cusp of taking up comprehensive immigration reform in 2001 when the Sept. 11 attacks occurred, which helped usher in over a decade of enhanced border security and immigration enforcement.

SOURCE

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cybro

Except for one detail: Whose flag?

See the problem here?

False flag operations require assigning blame to the "flag" you are trying to demonize. And the sooner this blame is assigned the more effective. SO, there you go.

Next.

-rrr

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by CalibratedZeus

Originally posted by Danbones
makes me wonder: while I watched cnn:
none of the injured were putting pressure or holding bandages to thier injuries!
they just rolled by with non flowing blood on them

I noticed this before I caught any hint of the other "issues" with the story

also there was a huge amount smoke: one of the folks I was watching CNN with, a retired tank commander said:" thats a real low grade explosive...like black powder...." (not knowing falseflags atall)
Im now thinking big bangs, smoke not bomb, fake blood, FALSE FLAG!

Must have missed this one Carlos where he is literally holding the artery. Or the pictures of the bloody sidewalk, and not just a little bit of blood.

I must have missed the crew with supersoakers of red liquid coming in after spraying down the sidewalk....

yes some folks died
duh
happens at all the drills, or haven't you been paying attention?

you certainly missed all the footage on CNN

edit on 15-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

also that pic shows no proof of an injury
but you saw that too

edit on 15-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Two personal friends of mine have had to deal with the injured because they work at the ER of two of the hospitals here. A friend of mine works for the man whose son was killed. My commute to work is messed up. Now try convincing me that this didn't actually happen.

-rrr

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I listened to a live report, a press conference of sorts from Boston. One guy gets up and says that they found some other bombs and then a guy gets up right after and says they had not found any other bombs.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

So your saying. anything anybody does to harm another is terrorism. So why no one taking responsability? Normally a terrorist wants it known why they did what they did, as so their terror is spread around for all to feel. All bad shat that happens in the world aint terrorism, it will be if we let the authorities tell us it is. IMHO we use the term way to loosely.

The only thing that makes it a terrorism related event is the MSM. I would bet alll I have that if it was a steam pipe explosion, the first thing MSM would say was it's an act of terror. I stand by the Lone Wolf I'm pissed off at folks scenario. One person,one agenda. Not terrorism in the sense we have been taught to understand terrorism. IE the bad ole Muslims gonna get us all. One person extremely pissed off at what the hell ever did this act. A coward pure & simple. A foreign funded act of terrorism, NO. A domestic terrorist. NO. A single person with some serious issues with what ever.YES.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

How many times is this woman going to die? She died in the Sandy Hook shooting and the Boston Bombing.

I didn't buy into the paid actors conspiracy but its starting to make since.

edit on 17-4-2013 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

The second photo is either a mistake by the network or photoshopped, because none of the dead victims of the boston marathon looks like this woman. There is a female asian student, an 8 year old boy and Krystle Campbell who looks nothing like this picture.

Believe me, you cannot fake an event like this in the middle of a big city. Maybe you can in a middle of a rural town? I know at least half a dozen people who were either there, work in the local hospitals or know victims. And even some people who were within viewing range.

Now, you have the same internet that I have and all of this is not only public information but it is replaying non stop on the TV. Have you actually been watching?

-rrr

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Because it is a small/solo cell and they haven't finished yet

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

So now you have a whole "cell of terrorist's" Where did that one come from? MSM has not said that. You are just adding things in where there's nothing. No one has said anything about a CELL of terrorists. Keep spreading the fear man, that's what they want.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I thought
was a pretty good indication it was a guess/speculation, I guess not.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
False flag might be a little bit strong, but I think there's VERY good grounds for claiming the authorities knew about this attack in advance (probably at very short notice), thought they could stop the attacks and failed to do so.

When London was being hit by the IRA we'd generally know in advance when an attack was to happen, either due to them phoning it in before hand or the fact that most of the Irish groups were compromised by British intelligence - the country didn't shut down though, because if you stop everything every time there's a threat the terrorists win.
There's very good grounds for the argument that the British Government allowed certain IRA attacks for propaganda purposes (and the chance to train its soldiers in a hostile urban environment for years on end) - a couple of deaths and a few hundred injuries is not such a huge price to pay if it serves a purpose - and you don't have any incriminating paper trail because all you've done is not prevent an attack.

This is just an asside, but I find it one of the more worrying aspects of this - why didn't they remove the bins around the event? This is common practice in the UK for events when there is a terror threat.
Even if they weren't though, the suggestion that someone would be able to place TWO pressure cookers into two bins on the site of a Marathon without anyone noticing anything, or the suspect being arrested is ABSURD! Either this was allowed, or the US services are majorly incompetent, I'm not sure which is more worrying...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

That's if you beleive it was terrorist's. I personally do not. Lone wolf with some serious issues and wanting some revenge. Not everything that happens is terrorism.

Eric Rudolph was a terrorist, The UniBomber was a terrorist , Tim McVeigh was a terrorist . Not trying trying to argue if McVeigh was a false flag, patsy , in conjunction with others , whatever but using those terrorists who were allegedly lone wolf operators to make a point.

My point is you are incorrect in thinking that terrorism has to be an outside or multi-person group.

I am not answering for DN per se, but I think the point being made is that in this case, terrorism is different than plain murder. I believe terrorism is too broadly defined here, trying to differentiate the motive for the killing eg. a disgruntled lone wolf who wants to seek revenge for something in their sick twisted reasoning vs. say Islamic terrorists who have a widespread political or religious agenda where mass murder is their doctrine.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

I am not answering for DN per se, but I think the point being made is that in this case, terrorism is different than plain murder. I believe terrorism is too broadly defined here, trying to differentiate the motive for the killing eg. a disgruntled lone wolf who wants to seek revenge for something in their sick twisted reasoning vs. say Islamic terrorists who have a widespread political or religious agenda where mass murder is their doctrine.
edit on 17-4-2013 by UnBreakable because: double post.................sorry

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

The Massachusetts Marathon turns into a crime scene when a shooter begins targeting runners. Racing to catch the killer before another shooting, Jane and Maura must conduct their investigation in secret so as not to cause a mass panic.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I've never seen more pure unadulterated stupidity than I have in the "online conspiracy theory universe" when it comes to adamantly proposing that dozens if not hundreds of people were involved in horrific staged events from 9/11 through Sandy Hook, to this.

By that line of thought, by definition no conspiracies could exist could they?
No disrespect intended, just interested in whether you subscribe to any conspiracy theories whatsoever (in which case why these and not something like this?) and if not, how you came to be running the largest conspiracy site on the web?
(I could well understand how years of running this site would wear grind you down though
)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join