It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati in Entertainment industry! once again!! see whats happening right now...another must see!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
If it's known then it isn't a secret... so why did a high ranking Freemason say they were a society with secrets if there were no longer any secrets...

Technically they are 'secret' because I will not tell them to you or confirm them.

You just told me they were freely available.. now you are saying you won't reveal them to me.. even though you just told me they were freely available.. if you are not allowed to give away secrets then why should I trust that you are revealing everything? And you accused me of being vague...

This whole conversation is loony... your organization is not being put in a good light based on this conversation.

Our lodge minutes are published in the local state universities library, as a 501:3:C we must file a tax return, where would we be hiding secrets?

What does this have to do with not being able to keep secrets? Honestly my impression now is that you could be under some kind of mind control.... your whole line of reasoning makes no logical sense to me.

Don't blame others for taking your own representatives at their word.... we aren't the ones claiming secrets...

You are claiming secrets. Ones that do not exist. What do you think we are hiding?

I am only claiming them because your own representative said they were a society with secrets.... that was not my initial claim it was your own representative's.

Some people connected to Freemasonry are hiding knowledge - they aren't making it easily available. Knowledge is the most valuable thing in life... and knowledge is power.

edit on 7-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

That's a great find pharaoh.
S&F

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You just told me they were freely available.. now you are saying you won't reveal them to me.. even though you just told me they were freely available.. if you are not allowed to give away secrets then why should I trust that you are revealing everything? And you accused me of being vague...

They are freely available and have been for close to three hundred years. I also am I person of my word and I gave my word not to tell them to anyone. There is nothing vague about it. You can google them right now and read them for yourself if you are so inclined.

This whole conversation is loony... your organization is not being put in a good light based on this conversation.

If you say so.

What does this have to do with not being able to keep secrets?

Because where would we keep them? Financials are disclosed and our meeting agendas are as well. Where would they be hidden?

Honestly my impression now is that you could be under some kind of mind control.... your whole line of reasoning makes no logical sense to me.

Yeah, it is all the Illuminati brainwashing making me type this.

I am only claiming them because your own representative said they were a society with secrets.... that was not my initial claim it was your own representative's.

And I explained what the secrets are. Does it bother you that we have a few passwords and handshakes?

Some people connected to Freemasonry are hiding knowledge - they aren't making it easily available. Knowledge is the most valuable thing in life... and knowledge is power.

What knowledge is being hidden?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

You are struggling to understand what he has said to you....The secrets he hold are the signs, token and grips of the society. Which is all available online, he will not reveal anything that would violate his oath as that would bring into question his integrity and break the trust of fellow Brothers. As I pointed out to you and Augustus has as well you need to read over some Masonic Monitors I provided you a link to find all of them for free. He has not done or said anything to paint the Mason's in a negative manner.

Mind Control....really? This tactic is a personal attack and is used to divert the conversation.

I will ask as well what secrets do you think we conceal?

Obtaining knowledge should be the goal of every person, that knowledge should also be shared which it is.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
a new interview!!

and guess who Katt williams new best friend is.... Suge Knight
(the guy central to 2pacs conspiracy)
hes also katts road manager.
you cant make this stuff up!

allhiphop.com...

ok business is business, suge also a real dude
but blatantly sent to pick up the broken katt.

its all love, till its pay day!

stay safe katt your a living legend as of now

peace
edit on 6-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Yep.
The same Suge who was sent to grab Tupac out of prison before his sentence was up. The deal was sign to Death Row Records and you get out of prison. Next thing you know, Tupac is murdered. Very fishy indeed.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican

You are struggling to understand what he has said to you....

That's not my fault.. it's contradictory...

The secrets he hold are the signs, token and grips of the society.

What does this even mean? Why should I have to read some literature just to understand a simple conversation? Not even that.. a couple sentences that are completely contradictory...

Which is all available online, he will not reveal anything that would violate his oath as that would bring into question his integrity and break the trust of fellow Brothers.

Do you realize how absurd what you are saying is?

As I pointed out to you and Augustus has as well you need to read over some Masonic Monitors I provided you a link to find all of them for free. He has not done or said anything to paint the Mason's in a negative manner.

Making some BS and absurd rules that are completely contradictory and meaningless doesn't paint them in a bad light?

Mind Control....really? This tactic is a personal attack and is used to divert the conversation.

I see it the complete opposite... the completely illogical story presented to me in the thread by someone claiming to be a mason comes off as a truly sad attempt at disinformation... How could someone who is'n't mind controlled actually buy what is being said in this thread? To deny the Freemasons have Egyptian ties when they have a Sphynx in front of their masonic lodge which is shaped like a sarcophagus is so beyond absurd it's truly comical... and then to claim I need to read literature to understand this kind of rationalization is entering the insulting territory.

I will ask as well what secrets do you think we conceal?

Obtaining knowledge should be the goal of every person, that knowledge should also be shared which it is.

I am not getting into that now..If you like I can notify you when I am ready to reveal this information.

www.christian-restoration.com...

New York The obelisk arrived in New York in July i88o. A site was finally agreed — in Central Park near the Metropolitan Museum — and a ceremony to fit the occasion was arranged for 9 October. This was a brazenly Masonic affair. Nine thousand Freemasons marched with bands through the streets to Greywacke Knoll where Jesse Anthony, the Grand Master of New York Masons, laid the 7-ton cornerstone. After extolling Egypt as the birthplace of science, astronomy, literature and art, he told his enthralled audience that Masons needed to revise their thinking on the origins of their order: ‘There can be no question but that in the secret societies of Egypt are to be found some elements now embraced in the principles or symbolism of Masonry.’ It took another four months to drag the obelisk from its landing stage to its 50—ton pedestal, also shipped from Alexandria. When it was finally erected in January i88x, the tune of Martin Luther’s hymn 'Ein Feste Burg’ was sung with specially written words, whose significance no Mason could miss:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It is you fault because you fail to examine anything we have provided, and have failed to provide even a single source of clue as to what you even mean.

If you don't know what signs, tokens, and grips are you have not done any research on Masonic Rites. A simple Google search will provide the answer.

What is absurd? When you make a promise do you intend to break it?

No BS or absurd rules have been provided as well as anything contradictory.

I would like to see your reference to what the sphinx and Egyptian ties are, as to why the Sphinx is in front of Masonic Lodges...The Sphinx is know as the "protector" or Hu in Egyptian. It is commonly used in front of buildings as well as Lions in general. Lodges represent Salomon's Temple not a coffin.

Sure I would love to shoot holes in your theory once you find a way to convey your complex thoughts and provide legitimate sourcing. I would like you to just sum it up for us right now maybe provide even one link....

What is the point of that last portion? Mason's have laid many corner stones, the White House, the Statue of Liberty, every Lodge ever built.......

“Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching

edit on 7-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nothing you provide, in any form, can explain away how one of your high ranking members claims Freemasons are a society with secrets then another reveals these supposed secrets yet you claim that doesn't break the rules....

This is like saying if I read masonic literature it will explain why 2 plus 2 equals 5 in freemasonry... it's impossible to explain. You can dress it up a thousand different ways and it won't change it.

You also will not respect my claim that I need to put my information in the proper form, yet you claim I need to read some important information in a way that will explain why 2 plus 2 equals 5.

Another contradiction?

You also accept that Freemasonry uses Egyptian symbols... so why do you deny Freemasonry has ties to ancient Egypt?

Another contradiction?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Lodges represent Salomon's Temple not a coffin.

The building he is mistakenly refering to as a sarcophagus is the Scottish Rite House of the Temple and he also seems to be ignoring the fact that it is a replica of the Tomb of Mausolos.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Lodges represent Salomon's Temple not a coffin.

The building he is mistakenly refering to as a sarcophagus is the Scottish Rite House of the Temple and he also seems to be ignoring the fact that it is a replica of the Tomb of Mausolos.

And how do you know the tomb of Mausolos also wasn't based on the Egyptian sarcophagus?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Nothing you provide, in any form, can explain away how one of your high ranking members claims Freemasons are a society with secrets then another reveals these supposed secrets yet you claim that doesn't break the rules....

Who revealed them? I told you to go look them up if feel the need to know what the passwords and grips are.

You also accept that Freemasonry uses Egyptian symbols... so why do you deny Freemasonry has ties to ancient Egypt?

There are also many more lodges with Roman and Greek architecture, does that mean there are also ties to the Ancient Greeks and Romans?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Who revealed them? I told you to go look them up if feel the need to know what the passwords and grips are.

There are also many more lodges with Roman and Greek architecture, does that mean there are also ties to the Ancient Greeks and Romans?

Yes... Freemasonry and it's teachings have been passed down all through the history of society even if it wasn't called Freemasonry,, that's the point...

So now you seem to be claiming the symbols you denied were Egyptian have any relevance even though they are Egyptian... once again you are not putting your group in a good light.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

And how do you know the tomb of Mausolos also wasn't based on the Egyptian sarcophagus?

How do you know that they did not base it on a pink unicorn named Buffy?

Because the two architects, Pythius and Satyros, were Greek and it had the classic stylistic cues of Greek architecture.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

How do you know that they did not base it on a pink unicorn named Buffy?

Because the two architects, Pythius and Satyros, were Greek and it had the classic stylistic cues of Greek architecture.

Pythagoras was Greek as well and his knowledge came from the Egyptians.

And it doesn't look exactly like a pink unicorn.. it looks exactly like an egyptian sarcophagus...

How could someone make such an argument unless they were deliberately trying to mislead OR incapable of thinking for themselves?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Yes... Freemasonry and it's teachings have been passed down all through the history of society even if it wasn't called Freemasonry,, that's the point...

Modern Speculative Masonry's teachings date from the 1600's into the 1700's when the craft guilds began admitting non-masons into their groups. The moral lessons replaced the operative lessons and evolved into the ritual we use today. There are documents from that era that outline the transition.

So now you seem to be claiming the symbols you denied were Egyptian have any relevance even though they are Egyptian... once again you are not putting your group in a good light.

Where did I deny anything? I told you that obelisks and pyramids do not appear in Masonic ritual and are not used in any part of the degrees. You seem to be fixated on Egypt but fail to realize that some of the symbols and ritual has more to do with the Greeks and to a lesser degree the Romans than Egyptians.

Egpyt is not relevant in Masonic ritual or teachings. This is quite obvious if you read any of the ritual monitors for any Grand Lodge.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Pythagoras was Greek as well and his knowledge came from the Egyptians.

Good, then link to where we can find that Pythagoras acquired his knowledge from the Egyptians.

And it doesn't look exactly like a pink unicorn.. it looks exactly like an egyptian sarcophagus...

No, it looks like the Tomb of Mausolus which it was designed after.

How could someone make such an argument unless they were deliberately trying to mislead OR incapable of thinking for themselves?

Just because you do not understand architecture does not mean everyone else does not either.

edit on 7-4-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Just because you do not understand architecture does not mean everyone else does not either.

edit on 7-4-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

I am sure if I read Freemason literature I will see that the Masonic sarcophagus looks like a pink unicorn and the masonic Sphynx looks like Cher...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I am sure if I read Freemason literature I will see that the Masonic sarcophagus looks like a pink unicorn and the masonic Sphynx looks like Cher...

Just to be clear on your architecture comprehension deficiency, you think this:

and this:

equal this:

That about sum it up?

edit on 7-4-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but he knows the difference between a box and a temple

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

wow OP thanks for sharing, I hope nothing happens to Kat now because of him spilling the beans so to say but to me this was the most open conversation on the subject I have ever seen, he just said it all to prove it lol

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
They are stylized versions... just like the sphynx in front of the Masonic lodge doesn't look exactly like the Giza Sphynx.. but it's still clearly a sphynx..

What you are not aware of though is WHY your group even uses this imagery.. I KNOW why.... Absolute 100% positive WHY.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join