It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati in Entertainment industry! once again!! see whats happening right now...another must see!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster

Why do you think there is no voice of reason in the horde? No entertainment companies that provide intelligent entertainment? It;s not because there is no market for it.. it's because they control it all.

Really? They control it all?

How do you explain series like X-Files or Ancient Aliens having multiple seasons on television? How do you explain computer games like Deux Ex which deals explicitly with the Illuminati and was huge success with two sequels so far?

How about Dan Brown's novels which made the whole Illuminati business totally mainstream?

It's called disinformation... by putting things like that in the mainstream it actually has the opposite effect.... we are conditioned to think it's all a fantasy or make believe. Take this site for example.. why do you think it's flooded with BS constantly and focused on aliens? It's a diversion.. Disinformation.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

It's called disinformation... by putting things like that in the mainstream it actually has the opposite effect.... we are conditioned to think it's all a fantasy or make believe. Take this site for example.. why do you think it's flooded with BS constantly and focused on aliens? It's a diversion.. Disinformation.

And this is where I abandon the thread. Because I will never be able to convince somebody who views any evidence to the contrary as disinformation.

Making your own believes immune to anything. Must be nice.

You never even have to think. It either confirms your views or it is disinformation.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Such as? What specifically do you have to substantiate your claim that Masonry originated in Egypt?

hey Augustus, stop bullying people lol

i can answer that question

that "guild" you mention

think of an empire, with one ruler, now think about his trade networks, and cult/military networks....

now what happens when you remove the emperor

basically, it was all adopted after the fall of the pharaoh, the persians, then the roman emperor.

so yes. modern masonry stemmed from empirial eras

maybe, maybe not

peace

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

And this is where I abandon the thread. Because I will never be able to convince somebody who views any evidence to the contrary as disinformation.

Making your own believes immune to anything. Must be nice.

You never even have to think. It either confirms your views or it is disinformation.

My beliefs are based on solid evidence though... But the way they keep this evidence hidden is with disinformation and causing people to be hyper skeptical. You flood the media and news with disinfo and discredit anything perceived to be out of the mainstream.

Conspiracy theorists themselves have been demonized... this is by design.

Study what the CIA did to Jim Garrison when he was investigating the JFK assassination.

Go to this question on this page - Read Garrisons response...

www.jfklancer.com...

PLAYBOY: Many of the professional critics of the Warren Commission appear to be prompted by political motives: Those on the left are anxious to prove Kennedy was murdered by a conspiracy within the establishment; and those on the right are eager to prove the assassination was an act of "the international Communist conspiracy." Where would you place yourself on the political spectrum --- right, left of center?
edit on 6-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Exactly!
What kills me is people don't even TRY to research what's going on. Instead they just blow it off. You could give them hundreds of sites, videos, etc. about the inner workings of the entertainment industry, governments, secret societies and occultism to compare and contrast which would enable them to form a general synopsis and it still gets ignored. Many of those still in denial here at ATS have already been directed to said sources but it's obvious the info was brushed off and dismissed.

There are a lot of intelligent people here on this site who may appear to, and should have the ability to comprehend and assimilate information but sometimes I start to wonder if I'm giving some of these guys to much credit. Maybe the amount of disinformation and derailing spread by an increasing number of agents is to blame? Idunno but the denial and ignorance is sickening.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

lol
even when its from the horses mouth

but thats just it...its a great foundation for a converstation

peace

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
As far as I was told, giving someone the 'ok sign' (by someone in the know) is calling someone (or a group of people) an a**hole.

but, in keeping with the OP, I do think that putting it out there (in movies, dressing men in dresses, black men in particular) for money and their peers (and their children) to see is belittling to the entire race. Tis the reason why people such as Bill Cosby or Sammy Davis Jr. would NEVER do such a thing. I have been suspicious of this since Flip Wilson did his Geraldine nonsense.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

yea

though this scary movie 5, looks like its gonna be choc-a-bloc of connotative imagery and symbols
i might just go watch the trailors

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
"................there you go ATS... keeping our community up to date
the Best community online (minus the nut jobs) ....."

Minus the nut jobs? There would be no one on ATS if it were not for the nut jobs.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
this actually isnt that big of a deal.. i wouldnt read too much into it.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a new interview!!

and guess who Katt williams new best friend is.... Suge Knight
(the guy central to 2pacs conspiracy)
hes also katts road manager.
you cant make this stuff up!

allhiphop.com...

ok business is business, suge also a real dude
but blatantly sent to pick up the broken katt.

its all love, till its pay day!

stay safe katt your a living legend as of now

peace
edit on 6-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Great post!!! I saw this the other day but don't have enough posts to post my own thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Phonetics and the mechanics of the english language construct these terms and reveal them as one and the same...
A. PEREZ
B. HORUS
C. PHAROAH

ÈÉÊË
ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆ
ÒÓÔÕÖŒØ

The truth is out there...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
reply to post by Kang69

Exactly!
What kills me is people don't even TRY to research what's going on. Instead they just blow it off. You could give them hundreds of sites, videos, etc. about the inner workings of the entertainment industry, governments, secret societies and occultism to compare and contrast which would enable them to form a general synopsis and it still gets ignored. Many of those still in denial here at ATS have already been directed to said sources but it's obvious the info was brushed off and dismissed.

There are a lot of intelligent people here on this site who may appear to, and should have the ability to comprehend and assimilate information but sometimes I start to wonder if I'm giving some of these guys to much credit. Maybe the amount of disinformation and derailing spread by an increasing number of agents is to blame? Idunno but the denial and ignorance is sickening.

I can name a debunker/moderator (of all things) on this site that has posted on another forum about how he will never watch vídeos posted in OP's because they are "Always a waste of time. No matter what the content is". There's another debunker that judges all vídeos by the preview image alone and nothing more.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It's simple; they just wanna sell more of their music to Ivy League types....The Illuminati trappings and cross-dressing puts them on the same wavelength as their target audience.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
Phonetics and the mechanics of the english language construct these terms and reveal them as one and the same...
A. PEREZ
B. HORUS
C. PHAROAH

ÈÉÊË
ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆ
ÒÓÔÕÖŒØ

The truth is out there...

there are six or seven more to that list

you have links?

edit on 7-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
a new interview!!

and guess who Katt williams new best friend is.... Suge Knight
(the guy central to 2pacs conspiracy)
hes also katts road manager.
you cant make this stuff up!

allhiphop.com...

ok business is business, suge also a real dude
but blatantly sent to pick up the broken katt.

its all love, till its pay day!

stay safe katt your a living legend as of now

peace
edit on 6-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Damn, you're right. Just doesn't stop, wonder whats going on there...What are your thoughts?

And while all this behavior may seem to be for attention and only specifically to generate money, I have to disagree. I'm sure its very situational. For many this applies but you also can't dismiss some other strange happenings. When putting some stories side by side one can clearly see there's also something more to this.

To deny that is just fooling yourself...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
There is A BIG mistake in the mindset of disbelievers here. Questions like, why would the Illuminati place symbols like that when they have a world to run?

Well, what do we know about the illuminati? They seek to control the world by monopolizing every asset of the modern world. Entertainment is one of them. By all accounts, the Illuminati has a dark twisted view of the world. I for one have seen enough evidence to conclude that their roots are in the satanic cult.

This brings me to my point, satan is trying to distract you from the one true perpose: God. So when you see the entertainment branche filled with satanic symbols, as well in the music industry, and secret 'parties within parties' (as Katt putt it) and the ones closer to the power end up with great wealth.

This is not just to 'find something for the fun of it' the industry is literally filled up with all sorts of symbols. And people whom don't conform are being demonized every time. Dave Chapelle, DMX, Public Enemy, 2Pac, Katt Williams. While the ones whom are flashing the all seeing-eye and have 666 and bathomet heads in their videos are the ones with the most media attention.
Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Kesha, Justin Bieber and Drake, Lil Wayne and I can go on and on.

One MUST look upon this with great suspicion.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
No Star, No Flag.

I have no idea what this thread is about. I read every word of the OP and all I gather is there are comedians talking about (or possibly wearing) black dresses?

Come on guys. You can do a better job of posting threads than this.

If you post a video, please briefly explain what is being shown for the people that can't watch the videos. I can watch them. And I usually do, if the subject matter is intriguing enough. This thread was not. Because your thread wasn't properly explained.

Kevin Hart, Kat Williams, Dave Chappelle, black dress and Illuminati? WTF? Seemed more like a joke than a conspiracy. Just can't bring myself to investigate further.

loosing .... interest ....
edit on 7-4-2013 by tyranny22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join