It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati in Entertainment industry! once again!! see whats happening right now...another must see!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
oh yes

its that time again, entertainers saying way too much...

this one was so much more poigniant, and articulate than last time... very juicy ATS, i promise!

ok, once again, black men wearing a dress...but... one particular comment just made, needed an ATS thread

before we get to what has just happened... heres a bit of background

in the last thread we saw some of the reaction to the dress "issue" and we also saw Katt Williams.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

well, a few weeks ago, Kevin Hart, appeared in a comedy sketch wearing a dress, and obviously, alot of nasty coments came back.... before we continue, heres the sketch

the reason why there is a backlash with kevin hart, is that he was interviewed, a while back, and asked about the dress issue mentioned by dave chapelle... and he laughed and said he would not wear a dress

here is the dave chappelle question
only watch from 6:30mins for the question

NOW!!! THE JUICY BIT.... the latest!!!

with his recent past, katt williams, was just interviewed on the topic

now...wow
... what on earth did he just say!
from the very first question.... gripping

i had my heart in my mouth for most of this interview....

deep right

but whos katt williams? why was he asked? well if you couldnt tell by his reaction and expression to the first question...here
this is what apparently happened to katt wiliams .. bearing in mind he retired after a while.of this

what i want to say is
when artists do this, and make their brand go against their market
they lose market share
and become dependant on corporate money more than their fans
after all, fans are fical and albums/films take time

i got to say, i still love kevin hart... definatly one to watch. the guy is hilarious, definatly a great entertainer.
hes also a great family man,.
go get paid bro...just dont get greedy... im guessing you signed a 50-100 millian dollar contract... isnt that enough?

there you go ATS... keeping our community up to date
the Best community online (minus the nut jobs)

peace
edit on 5-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
oh yes

its that time again, entertainers saying way too much...

Yeah, they Illuminati are wasting their time to plant symbols is popular media - just for you to find them.

It's not like a powerful cabal of people would be busy trying to rule the planet or something. Business, finance, military, ... that sort of stuff.

NO. NO. NO. They would instuct entertainers to put bull# messages (that nobody will understand anyway) on air. That's what powerful men behind the scenes do. Makes perfect sense.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy

the first posters always make me laugh

this is just unbiased feedback of whats happening...

but i appreciate your input

peace

BTW

Yeah, they Illuminati are wasting their time to plant symbols is popular media - just for you to find them

what symbols?

look...its an active topic online...for Atsers to enjoy with a cup of tea
nothing more

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Illuminati/killuminati, a guy in a dress?

I don't see the significance

Should I be looking harder?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990

Should I be looking harder?

no

i wish i also couldnt see it....

lol

tho those people in the videos above
and the comments underneath

it will explain what "others" are seeing.. and why its a relevant active topic for ats

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I Am The Great Pinocchio...
Of Acacia Wood Was I Fashioned.
With Sh!ttim For My Thoughts.
Adorned In Fine Gold. BUT!
But I Am NOT The Ark Of The Covenant!

Although I Did Break A Rock With A Stick Once...

The part played by entertainers was once one of promoting their crafts and displaying power.
but now they are demoting because the higher powers are now showing them that they are too big for their britches... ironic eh?...

Freemasonry is the higher power. Yay.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
I Am The Great Pinocchio...
Of Acacia Wood Was I Fashioned.
With Sh!ttim For My Thoughts.
Adorned In Fine Gold. BUT!
But I Am NOT The Ark Of The Covenant!

wow that was deep... if i may:

the great house lives
the son of the great tree
lives under his mother, the great sky.
to keep us great, the eye of the maitrachal blood
which keeps us great, our lady of the west
we are, i am, pharaoh

nice
thought id add a rebuttle lol

that was fun lol

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Glad to see Mr.Williams still around and doing his thing. Thank you for the links dude, crazy stuff indeed. Looks like Kat had no respect for the cowards behind the curtain and they had to slap him around a little the last few years.

He should be careful.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Has anyone stopped to think that right now the Illuminati is the new 'Cool' and that many of these so-called artists are using the new 'Buzz' for notoriety?

Think about it.

Pose a sign and create controversy. Been done throughout music history. Devil horns, biting the heads off chickens, death, destruction etc.

Ask one question:

Why would the Illuminati even associate themselves with most of these idiots today? They wouldn't. They have more pride than that.

It's all publicity and front page climbing.

The dress? Outlandish posturing that many will copy because...FRONT PAGE NEWS!

Peace

edit on 5-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Did anyone stop to think that right now the Illuminati is the new 'Cool' and that many of these so-called artists are using the new 'Buzz' for notoriety?

Think about it

yes its all business
it definatly generates a buzz of interest...it sells better than sex at the moment lol

and i like to think we are doing our part in the market
are we feeding it...maybe
lol

peace and enjoy the story

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
they are just trying to move merch

the perfectibilists did not have any official hand symbols and they didn't survive beyond 1785

please use the term "vague scary things Im afraid of but can't identify" instead of illuminati

txs

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Being the Illuminati, you know, a secret society and all, shouldn't they have, uhh...

Standards?
edit on 5-4-2013 by SouthExpected because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

please use the term "vague scary things Im afraid of but can't identify" instead of illuminati

txs

hilarious

i agree

tho katt williams clearly calls them illuminati....quite frankly, he just made them more famous and intriguing to the market... i rekon he will do well

whether there is a secret society or not... i dont think people care as much, but these entertainers make the topic soo much fun

peace

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Remember when Charlie Sheen started demanding answers concerning 9/11?

He also had quite a public Fukushima, albeit way funnier than Katt's

Interesting though that these people find a way to lose all credibility after questioning things. Also reminds me of the seemigly drugged-out behavior of our recent 'shooters'
edit on 5-4-2013 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

The other day I stumbled onto this picture. I always liked this actor but the feel I got after seeing this was...traitor. Now I understand his succes....and love for it...besides probably,,,money.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

hey is that the even stevens dude
that show was great

i like him... also im not too bothered if he throws signs

im more concerned with if there is an issue/link with wearing a dress and big corporate cheques

peace

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy

Sept 12th, 2002

Citing the hundreds of thousands of satellite television dishes in Iran, Benjamin Netanyahu told the House Government Reform Committee that the United States could incite a revolution against the conservative Iranian clergy through the use of such Fox Broadcasting staples as "Melrose Place" and "Beverly Hills 90210" -- both of which feature beautiful young people in varying states of undress, living, glamorous, materialistic lives and engaging in promiscuous sex.

"This is pretty subversive stuff," Netanyahu told the committee. "The kids of Iran would want the nice clothes they see on those shows. They would want the swimming pools and fancy lifestyles."

Still believe they don't use the Television to influence things like ridiculous fads and revolutions? This is one of the elites prized weapons. While they are off killing people, your sitting in your loungeroom in a trance.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
The other day I stumbled onto this picture. I always liked this actor but the feel I got after seeing this was...traitor. Now I understand his succes....and love for it...besides probably,,,money.

Am I missing something? Does what he is doing mean more than 'okay'?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't think the illuminati attacked katt williams, I think he got in a fight after a set and brought a gun with him, period. The cops are all over people with guns these days, black or white, it doesn't matter. He said it was registered, but a call to the dumb cops will equal an invasion of privacy and thousands in damages, this is what happens when you call the cops. Did the illuminati pull the plug on his career? He's katt williams, he is not an actor, scary movie V is where he would be at if he did or did not get arrested, if anything his arrest HELPED his career, he can now do stand up about it if he were smart, make fun of himself, make up the loss of those thousands in damages. Katt is a funny guy but a little too explicit for my taste, he's a short guy that makes up for it with comedy, he's short, probably scared of people who threaten him hence the gun, which was legally registered to him, but who knows what the laws were in that state and the cops are always above the law anyway. It is possible his belief in Jesus is what would keep him permanently out of the eyes wide shut mansion parties, but if he has a true faith in Jesus he wouldn't want to be there anyway, he should feel blessed to be cut off from that kind of hollywood scum.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Still believe they don't use the Television to influence things like ridiculous fads and revolutions? This is one of the elites prized weapons. While they are off killing people, your sitting in your loungeroom in a trance.

Does Television effect what people think? Yes, to a degree.
Why "to a degree"? Because you can't make people watch something specific. You can't even make people own a television for that matter. I don't. TV is a waste of time. Anything I would want to see, I can get over the net.

Are there people in the media who try to influence the way the masses think? Absolutely!
But I would look for that on the news and political channels - not on bloody Saturday Night Life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join