It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati in Entertainment industry! once again!! see whats happening right now...another must see!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The hand gesture has been attributed to 666. The 6's are overlapping, starting from the pinky, the first three fingers make up the upper "hook" of the 6 and the thumb and index finger are forming the bottom circle of the 6, shared by all three digits.

That is what I understand, not necessarily believe. However, I find the explanation plausible and there are many customs we take for granted today and don't fully understand their origins. Some of these origins are a lot more "medieval" then we attribute to them today.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

Originally posted by thePharaoh
oh yes

its that time again, entertainers saying way too much...

Yeah, they Illuminati are wasting their time to plant symbols is popular media - just for you to find them.

It's not like a powerful cabal of people would be busy trying to rule the planet or something. Business, finance, military, ... that sort of stuff.

NO. NO. NO. They would instuct entertainers to put bull# messages (that nobody will understand anyway) on air. That's what powerful men behind the scenes do. Makes perfect sense.

What you need to realize is that there are different levels.... the people putting those symbols out and in the open as you say likely don't even know what they really mean... but the people who presented them to them do.

This is why they are called "initiates."

Think of it like the military... do the grunts wear the symbols of the military and advertise and hype them? Yes.. but do they really know what is going on? They think they do... but they are just soldiers who are in the dark and do as they are told.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Nice thread.
I've heard about the "Hollywood Parties."
People have a tendency to name drop who was doing what at the parties.
These videos's are dead on mark.

No gerbil jokes either.

None of my business what people do behind closed doors.
Yeah, some of the imagery is for effect, some of it is from real devil worshippers who like the whole Satan thing.

Devil Worshippers should get the gerbil. THAT makes sense to me.

Just sayin.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
What you need to realize is that there are different levels.... the people putting those symbols out and in the open as you say likely don't even know what they really mean... but the people who presented them to them do.

So, what exactly is the purpose of putting something in a Saturday Night Live Sketch? Especially if nobody (apart from 5 people on ATS apparently) will get it?

Why? What for?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy

From what I have seen they believe that this gives them power... to put hidden messages and symbols in the open. I am not sure why but I think that is why they do it.

Also, remember this group rules by intimidation and power... so they put their symbols all over everything and everywhere to let people know they are in control of everything and to let their people know if they step out of line they will be dealt with.

Do a search for the eye symbols in the subway station of the WTC before the attacks. This seemed to represent the eye of Horus.. and supposedly the eye of Horus symbol is to reinforce to the initiates that they are always being watched. This ties into mind control and controlling the people who supposedly have the secrets. Do a search for Fritz Springmeier and monarch programming- mkultra. Also look for an interview from Svali - illuminati informant.

edit on 6-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

From what I have seen they believe that this gives them power... to put hidden messages and symbols in the open. I am not sure why but I think that is why they do it.

How would placing something in popular media give somebody power? Apart from ... I don't know ... increased sales if you put a SONY laptop on James Bond's lap.

Also, remember this group rules by intimidation and power... so they put their symbols all over everything and everywhere to let people know they are in control of everything and to let their people know if they step out of line they will be dealt with.

Yeah, the only problem with that theory is that the only people who apparently recognize this crap are some ATS members. The majority of the population doesn't give a damn - and is consequently not intimidated.

Do a search for the eye symbols in the subway station of the WTC before the attacks. This seemed to represent the eye of Horus.. and supposedly the eye of Horus symbol is to reinforce to the initiates that they are always being watched. This ties into mind control and controlling the people who supposedly have the secrets. Do a search for Fritz Springmeier and monarch programming- mkultra. Also look for an interview from Svali - illuminati informant.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT ANY OF THIS STUFF!!!!

Why would they place all this symbols if nobody gives a damn?
edit on 6-4-2013 by Xenoglossy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Anyon e who says tv is not the medium of choice for the powerful elite is blind. Tv is the ultimate mind control box. They use it to tell the sheeple what to wear , what to eat, what car to buy , who to vote for, who not to vote for, who to think of as an idol , who is crazy, who is smart. etc etc etc ...... People need to wake the f up.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

you proved the point. Now go back to bed sleppy head. Nothing to see here. Its not what you think. It is what they think!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

There's the Black Pope eh?
Agenda moves on to the next phase. Almost complete.
Almost time to come out and play. 3

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by philozofer
The hand gesture has been attributed to 666. The 6's are overlapping, starting from the pinky, the first three fingers make up the upper "hook" of the 6 and the thumb and index finger are forming the bottom circle of the 6, shared by all three digits.

That is what I understand, not necessarily believe.

Wow. That is completely absurd. Glad to see you do not believe that as I think anyone who does is rather unhinged.

It is boneheaded enough to believe in the Devil, let alone thinking the 'okay' sign somehow means 666 and flashing it will someway lead to 'mainstreaming' Satanism.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212

you proved the point. Now go back to bed sleppy head. Nothing to see here. Its not what you think. It is what they think!!!!!!!!!!

Anything useful you can contribute?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Check out Fritz Springmeier and and the Svali interview I mentioned. You will see why they use these symbols.

Research Freemasonry.. it's ALL about symbols. Freemasonry comes from Egypt.. and in Egyptian times they believe symbols had great power.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
double post
see below

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Research Freemasonry.. it's ALL about symbols. Freemasonry comes from Egypt..

I suggest you research Masonry a little better as it stemmed from the European trade guilds, not Egypt.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Check out Fritz Springmeier and and the Svali interview I mentioned. You will see why they use these symbols.

Research Freemasonry.. it's ALL about symbols. Freemasonry comes from Egypt.. and in Egyptian times they believe symbols had great power.

This Fritz Springmeier?
en.wikipedia.org...
Seems like a credible source. Really.

Concerning the Svali interview:

Q: I am certain that a lot of readers will say ‘Come on, now I know this is just sci-fi, how can this be real?!’ and would want to see some proof or evidence to that. What would you say to them?

A: I would say “go to a ritual, you will see plenty” except that I don’t want ANYONE to ever see or be near that type of evil. Spiritual realities don’t leave physical marks, but I think it is interesting that throughout recorded history, mankind has written about these type of phenomena. Could all of our recorded histories be false? Could mankind be a pathological liar throughout the centuries in this area? If a person visits Africa, they will also hear accounts of shape shifting done by the occult, and there, they DON’T dissociate, so you can interview people who have seen it while fully conscious. In South America, and Asia, this also occurs. How could a world-wide phenomena be made up by groups that had no previous contact with each other? Does the demonic leave a trail, a mark that I can point to? No. But does it leave an indelible impression on those that have witnessed it? Yes, and even in premedieval times, this type of stuff was recorded. I didn’t take videos or snapshots of this stuff happening, so a person has to decide whether they believe it or not based on oral testimony. I don’t really care. I know what I saw.

So, basically: "Just believe me! I don't have a single piece of evidence for the things I claim, but come on ... just believe me."

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Not according to what I have found in my research. I mean, that might be what is believed... but that isn't where much of their information came from. It's possible those guilds you mention were infiltrated....

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

This Fritz Springmeier?
en.wikipedia.org...
Seems like a credible source. Really.

What do you think would happen to a "credible source" going against an all powerful group? And your credible source is wikipedia?

Concerning the Svali interview:

Q: I am certain that a lot of readers will say ‘Come on, now I know this is just sci-fi, how can this be real?!’ and would want to see some proof or evidence to that. What would you say to them?

A: I would say “go to a ritual, you will see plenty” except that I don’t want ANYONE to ever see or be near that type of evil. Spiritual realities don’t leave physical marks, but I think it is interesting that throughout recorded history, mankind has written about these type of phenomena. Could all of our recorded histories be false? Could mankind be a pathological liar throughout the centuries in this area? If a person visits Africa, they will also hear accounts of shape shifting done by the occult, and there, they DON’T dissociate, so you can interview people who have seen it while fully conscious. In South America, and Asia, this also occurs. How could a world-wide phenomena be made up by groups that had no previous contact with each other? Does the demonic leave a trail, a mark that I can point to? No. But does it leave an indelible impression on those that have witnessed it? Yes, and even in premedieval times, this type of stuff was recorded. I didn’t take videos or snapshots of this stuff happening, so a person has to decide whether they believe it or not based on oral testimony. I don’t really care. I know what I saw.

So, basically: "Just believe me! I don't have a single piece of evidence for the things I claim, but come on ... just believe me."

You have to use your judgement.... these people don't leave real trails to prove what is going on... they control everything.. any real evidence is destroyed or covered up... and they control all the media so even if it got out it would never see the light of day or would be buried in a landslide of disinformation.

I don't blame people for being skeptical.. I certainly was at one time...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Not according to what I have found in my research. I mean, that might be what is believed... but that isn't where much of their information came from.

Since you have done research maybe you can post some links to where you discovered the origins of Masonry.

It's possible those guilds you mention were infiltrated....

Infiltrated by who? A bunch of Egyptians?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Not according to what I have found in my research. I mean, that might be what is believed... but that isn't where much of their information came from.

Since you have done research maybe you can post some links to where you discovered the origins of Masonry.

It's possible those guilds you mention were infiltrated....

Infiltrated by who? A bunch of Egyptians?

I am in he process of documenting things I feel I have discovered. Please keep in mind though... much of the info I have used to come to my conclusions is like reading the tea leaves... again.. there is no way to really confirm much of this info... that doesn't mean it isn't true though.. it just means it's not possible to confirm it 100%. BUT... much of the info I do have is based on scientific knowledge and this is interwoven through the whole mystery.

And I mean "infiltrated" by people who had knowledge passed on through the Egyptians. Research Pythagoras. When he was young he went to Egypt and learned a lot of occult knowledge. It seems the Freemasons have the same knowledge but I don't know if they got it from Pythagoras or they both got it from Egypt and they are separate branches...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

What do you think would happen to a "credible source" going against an all powerful group? And your credible source is wikipedia?

Okay. The following is a quote from an interview with Fritz Springmeier

Wayne Morris: You mentioned there are 13 families in the generations of the Illuminati families? Can you name them?

Fritz Springmeier: I came out with a book that was specifically designed to go family by family and discuss them. The top 13 bloodlines are the Astors, Bundy, Collins, Dupont, Freeman, Kennedy, Leigh, Onassis, Rockefellers, Rothschild, Russell ... then there is a 13th bloodline which is the Merovingian bloodline. I just simple call it the 13th and then there is the Van Dine Illuminati bloodline. The 13th bloodline, the Merovingian, is extremely important. It includes the royal families of Europe. In my Volume I book which covers the Top Thirteen Illuminati Bloodlines, that's the title to it, I don't go into the Merovingian bloodline so much because there came out a trilogy of books, "The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail" and two other books by their authors - Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln - which is so good in discussing this bloodline that wasn't any real reason for me to go into it.

Let's see:
Onassis? Is one of the Illuminati bloodlines who apparently go back to ancient times?
This is literally the only important figure in the "Onassis bloodline". And even he is pretty much insignificant if you are looking for the REAL movers and shakers in the world.
en.wikipedia.org...

His only living heir is her:
en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah, this literally screams Satanism and World Domination. A 28-year-old woman married to a brazilian professional showjumper. Scary stuff.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join