It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati in Entertainment industry! once again!! see whats happening right now...another must see!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

Let's see:
Onassis? Is one of the Illuminati bloodlines who apparently go back to ancient times?
This is literally the only important figure in the "Onassis bloodline". And even he is pretty much insignificant if you are looking for the REAL movers and shakers in the world.
en.wikipedia.org...

His only living heir is her:
en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah, this literally screams Satanism and World Domination. A 28-year-old woman married to a brazilian professional showjumper. Scary stuff.

You can nitpick anyone if you want to discredit them or not believe them... he's a human being.. he may be mistaken on things or certain aspects or we may not fully understand what he is trying to say... What I am saying is that I have seen a lot of evidence that seems to show there is something to what he says. BUT there is a possibility that all this is orchestrated by the government too... so it could be a cover for something else. The point is it needs to be explored and people need the real truth as to what is going on.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
BUT... much of the info I do have is based on scientific knowledge and this is interwoven through the whole mystery.

Such as? What specifically do you have to substantiate your claim that Masonry originated in Egypt?

And I mean "infiltrated" by people who had knowledge passed on through the Egyptians. Research Pythagoras. When he was young he went to Egypt and learned a lot of occult knowledge. It seems the Freemasons have the same knowledge but I don't know if they got it from Pythagoras or they both got it from Egypt and they are separate branches...

The 'occult' (hidden) knowledge that Operative Masons possessed was Geometry and knowledge of stone cutting/laying which enabled them to ply their trade across Europe. The rationale for hiding this information was for job security.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Such as? What specifically do you have to substantiate your claim that Masonry originated in Egypt?

It's too much to go into here.... if you want I can let you know when I am ready to show some info.

And I mean "infiltrated" by people who had knowledge passed on through the Egyptians. Research Pythagoras. When he was young he went to Egypt and learned a lot of occult knowledge. It seems the Freemasons have the same knowledge but I don't know if they got it from Pythagoras or they both got it from Egypt and they are separate branches...

The 'occult' (hidden) knowledge that Operative Masons possessed was Geometry and knowledge of stone cutting/laying which enabled them to ply their trade across Europe. The rationale for hiding this information was for job security.

How can you know what you are saying is true when freemasonry is a society with secrets? From what I have found in my research there is much more to it than that... geometry is just the tip of that iceberg. Lower level masons aren't privy to the full information.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It's too much to go into here.... if you want I can let you know when I am ready to show some info.

To be frank, to me this translates to, 'I have no information that I can provide to backup my claims'.

How can you know what you are saying is true when freemasonry is a society with secrets?

Because the 'secrets' are five handshakes and five passwords and has nothing to do with the origins of the ritual, teachings or lessons.

From what I have found in my research there is much more to it than that... geometry is just the tip of that iceberg.

All Masons are admonished to study The Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences with Geometry being paramount among them. The study of mathmatics was not something that your average Dark Age serf had any conception of and this knowledge was jealously guarded by those who utilized it for a livelihood. The ability to calculate angles and square stone were invaluable aspects of the Operative Mason's trade and they built up elaborate ritual to impart and teach this knowledge to worthy and dedicated apprentices. It was their version of a trade school.

Lower level masons aren't privy to the full information.

The fact that you even made the 'lower level Masons' comment shows a profund misunderstanding of how Masonry actually operates.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

To be frank, to me this translates to, 'I have no information that I can provide to backup my claims'.

I don't blame you... but how could you know the difference? How could you know if I have info and it is too complex to relate in this format.. or if I am just delusional or lying? If this info was easy to convey then it would be out there already... finding a way to convince others is the hard part... it's the whole deal.

Because the 'secrets' are five handshakes and five passwords and has nothing to do with the origins of the ritual, teachings or lessons.

So what you are saying is if they had secrets you'd know about it? How would you know otherwise?

All Masons are admonished to study The Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences with Geometry being paramount among them. The study of mathmatics was not something that your average Dark Age serf had any conception of and this knowledge was jealously guarded by those who utilized it for a livelihood. The ability to calculate angles and square stone were invaluable aspects of the Operative Mason's trade and they built up elaborate ritual to impart and teach this knowledge to worthy and dedicated apprentices. It was their version of a trade school.

What I am saying is that there is more to it... it's like children learning nursery rhymes or biblical stories.. on the surface they have one meaning and below the surface there is a completely different meaning. Yes much of that info and geometry has a practical purpose that the lower level masons could use... but there is a whole different level of understanding most are not aware of.

Lower level masons aren't privy to the full information.

The fact that you even made the 'lower level Masons' comment shows a profound misunderstanding of how Masonry actually operates.

How do you know you aren't the one with the profound misunderstanding and you don't know how freemasonry actually operates? How could you know?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I don't blame you... but how could you know the difference?

By posting or linking to it.

So what you are saying is if they had secrets you'd know about it? How would you know otherwise?

Considering I have been a Mason for quite some time and have been in various roles and positions I think I am in a position to say what the orginization is about.

What I am saying is that there is more to it... it's like children learning nursery rhymes or biblical stories.. on the surface they have one meaning and below the surface there is a completely different meaning. Yes much of that info and geometry has a practical purpose that the lower level masons could use... but there is a whole different level of understanding most are not aware of.

Modern Speculative Masons are not taught the pratical aspects of geometry for cathedral building but it is instead used to impart the moral lessons of Masonry.

How do you know you aren't the one with the profound misunderstanding and you don't know how freemasonry actually operates? How could you know?

Considering I am a member of the Grand Lodge and a Past Master I am, using the term you prefer, a 'high level Mason'.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here Pharaoh, let's see if this blows your mind; It's not just black guys:

Shia Labeouf wearing a dress, in a music video about being a mind-controlled puppet:
hollywoodlife.com...

(Yes, he's the Even Stevens guy)
edit on 6-4-2013 by maus80 because: add txt

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Please tell us what job security you are protecting now, since all the Trade Secrets of Stone Masons, are out.

Oh other trade secrets that have nothing to do with stonework ?

Deny everything reveal nothing?

What are you a mason for...and why do you feel pride in it..

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
Please tell us what job security you are protecting now, since all the Trade Secrets of Stone Masons, are out.

I guess you missed the part about them being Operative Masons, as in builders. Geometry is 10th grade-level math, anyone with half a brain can learn it.

Oh other trade secrets that have nothing to do with stonework ?

Deny everything reveal nothing?

Other then the passwords and handshakes I mentioned earlier, and which have been made public since the 1700's, there are no real secrets and nothing that I would not be willing to discuss with anyone.

What are you a mason for...and why do you feel pride in it..

It gives me an opportunity to give back to the community through various means and with persons who share the same desire.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

By posting or linking to it.

It is nowhere near that simple.. it has taken me years to put the pieces of the puzzle together.. if someone followed my tracks it could takes maybe half that time if I guided them.. I am trying to shorten that as much as possible using a lot of creativity.

Considering I have been a Mason for quite some time and have been in various roles and positions I think I am in a position to say what the organization is about.

So you are saying there is no way you could be wrong? From what I have heard masonry is different all over the world. It's not like a McDonalds franchise...

Modern Speculative Masons are not taught the practical aspects of geometry for cathedral building but it is instead used to impart the moral lessons of Masonry.

And how do you know there aren't many layers even beyond this?

Considering I am a member of the Grand Lodge and a Past Master I am, using the term you prefer, a 'high level Mason'.

If everyone knew it wouldn't be a secret.... the reality is there is no way for you to know for a fact there aren't secrets kept from you...

All I know is I have seen the technological proof there is much much more to all this than what we are being told... if you understand science and look at this info you would know as well. Sadly others don't understand science and haven't looked into all the info out there... that is by design.
edit on 6-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It is nowhere near that simple.. it has taken me years to put the pieces of the puzzle together..

So you are basically saying 'take my word for it, Masonry orginated in Egypt'? If that is the case you can clealry see why I would not.

So you are saying there is no way you could be wrong? From what I have heard masonry is different all over the world. It's not like a McDonald's franchise...

The preponderence of Masons are in the United States and Masonry, other than some ritualistic differences, is the same from state to state.

And how do you know there aren't many layers even beyond this?

Because the ritual is quite clear.

If everyone know it wouldn't be a secret.... the reality is there is no way for you to know for a fact there aren't secrets kept from you...

Considering the leadership at the local and state level changes every year there would be quite a few people who did know and I would have been one of them using your definitions.

All I know is I have seen the technological proof there is much much more to all this than what we are being told... if you understand science and look at this info you would know as well. Sadly others don't understand science and haven't looked into all the info out there... that is by design.

Such as? Be specific.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So you are basically saying 'take my word for it, Masonry originated in Egypt'? If that is the case you can clealry see why I would not.

We already went through this.. that isn't quite what I said.. it appears to have but that isn't the point.. the point is that much of the info they are conveying seemed to originate from Egypt and they use Egyptian symbolism in their imagery. It is possible that some branch of Freemasonry split off and is doing theeir own thing as well. This is where things get so complicated... you are saying Freemasons don't do this or don't have this secret knowledge or didn't come from Egypt.. but there could be groups within the groups or groups that split off from the main group. How could you possibly know one way or the other? So it makes no sense to speak in absolutes.

The preponderence of Masons are in the United States and Masonry, other than some ritualistic differences, is the same from state to state.

You are completely contradicting another supposed mason who said the opposite. They said the knowledge was different from lodge to lodge... that was my interpretation at least.

Because the ritual is quite clear.

Now you seem to be saying I should just take your word for it...

Considering the leadership at the local and state level changes every year there would be quite a few people who did know and I would have been one of them using your definitions.

You are assuming all the leaders get the info.. you may not even know who the true leaders are -- who are the highest level masons...

Such as? Be specific.

I will... but I can't convey all that here.. it would be opening a can of worms that would take a long long time to fully explain. I am working to make that job easier. This is the most I can tell you right now.. just one man's view...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy

Meh.

So, if these guys are trying to control the world, wouldn't mind control through mass media be the key?

Why are people more desensitized, and morally bankrupt in America?

What would the Illuminati achieve in the music industry? I'll give you a hint, it's basically a massive form of mind control, you see it in advertising, media, and you hear about in music. It has literally turned these young generations into complete mindless # animals.

And another thing, who do you think might question more? Someone who listen to the Doors or Nicki Minaj?

This denial of control over the music industry is hilarious, not only do you guys ignore the blatant images, but you fail to see the bigger picture behind why they would want to control the media industry in the first place.

Venture here, you won't regret it.

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69

Meh.

So, if these guys are trying to control the world, wouldn't mind control through mass media be the key?

Yes, it certainly would be.
But for that I would look more at Fox News and less at some insipid music videos.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69

Meh.

Yes, it certainly would be.
But for that I would look more at Fox News and less at some insipid music videos.

You are looking at this way too simplistically... with the entertainment industry its not so much what they say it's what they don't say...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You are looking at this way too simplistically... with the entertainment industry its not so much what they say it's what they don't say...

Yeah, you are right about that. The entertainment industry doesn't say much of substance.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Yeah, you are right about that. The entertainment industry doesn't say much of substance.

Would it really surprise you if that was by design or controlled by the people in power in this country or around the world?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Would it really surprise you if that was by design or controlled by the people in power in this country or around the world?

It is by design. And the market is doing the designing.

If a producer makes a movie with a complex story and maybe even a message, and that movie causes him to loose money, he will invest in something like Iron Man the next time. Voila. There you have it. And it is a vicious cycle.

Producers are forced to make dumb movies, because there are more dumb people. As there are more dumb movies than intelligent ones, the people get dumber overall - meaning that you have to make more dumb movies in order to make a profit.

That's how it works. Money is the big "behind-the-scenes" motivator and there is no need for conspiracies. Pretty mundane, I know.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I disagree... I think the reason people are dumb is because the powers that be have been dumbing us down all along. We have been conditioned to this... have you seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Willy Wonka is another example of the powers that be flaunting their agenda.... the moral of the story is that we shouldn't be gluttonous... but that is what they are intentionally conditioning us to be.. and usin it for their own purposes.

Why do you think there is no voice of reason in the horde? No entertainment companies that provide intelligent entertainment? It;s not because there is no market for it.. it's because they control it all. They can remove anyone that might become a threat and they don't even allow someone to be a threat. It;s basically gang warfare but on an elite level.

The last example of this was in the 60s when all the major assassinations occurred - Kennedy, MLK etc etc.

Search for Cointelpro.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Why do you think there is no voice of reason in the horde? No entertainment companies that provide intelligent entertainment? It;s not because there is no market for it.. it's because they control it all.

Really? They control it all?

How do you explain series like X-Files or Ancient Aliens having multiple seasons on television? How do you explain computer games like Deux Ex which deals explicitly with the Illuminati and was huge success with two sequels so far?

How about Dan Brown's novels which made the whole Illuminati business totally mainstream?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join