It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati in Entertainment industry! once again!! see whats happening right now...another must see!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

If you check Pharaoh's other threads, this ties in to some of them.
Check out the prof Griff interviews.
This thread has a few pages of side-lining as do the others.

This practise sometimes makes me want to dig in more - dependant upon the types of posts that appear to distract from the core topic..

Its not going to make everyone look into it further.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
We already went through this.. that isn't quite what I said.. it appears to have but that isn't the point.. the point is that much of the info they are conveying seemed to originate from Egypt and they use Egyptian symbolism in their imagery.

Please list what specific Masonic imagery or symbols are Egyptian.

you are saying Freemasons don't do this or don't have this secret knowledge or didn't come from Egypt.. but there could be groups within the groups or groups that split off from the main group. How could you possibly know one way or the other? So it makes no sense to speak in absolutes.

Because what you are describing would not be considered regular Masonry.

You are completely contradicting another supposed mason who said the opposite. They said the knowledge was different from lodge to lodge... that was my interpretation at least.

The lessons are indentical from lodge to lodge. The ritual imparts the same moral lessons regardless of where you view them. You may have lodges that are more focused on the charity aspect or are more about the esoteric side of Masonry but the ritual, symbols and teachings are all the same.

Now you seem to be saying I should just take your word for it...

I can, and have, posted images from my ritual cipher that back up anything I say here.

You are assuming all the leaders get the info.. you may not even know who the true leaders are -- who are the highest level masons...

Right. Because when I was hanging around with Glenn (the Grand Master) he was not really in charge of my state, it was someone else that none of us knew about.

I will... but I can't convey all that here.. it would be opening a can of worms that would take a long long time to fully explain. I am working to make that job easier. This is the most I can tell you right now.. just one man's view...

Cut the crap. Start posting some specifics because all you are doing is making ultra-vague and nebulous generalizations with zero merit.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
hey Augustus, stop bullying people lol

I did not realize that asking people to back up their statements was 'bullying'.

basically, it was all adopted after the fall of the pharaoh, the persians, then the roman emperor.

Which Pharaoh?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
reply to post by Kang69

Exactly!
What kills me is people don't even TRY to research what's going on. Instead they just blow it off. You could give them hundreds of sites, videos, etc. about the inner workings of the entertainment industry, governments, secret societies and occultism to compare and contrast which would enable them to form a general synopsis and it still gets ignored. Many of those still in denial here at ATS have already been directed to said sources but it's obvious the info was brushed off and dismissed.

There are a lot of intelligent people here on this site who may appear to, and should have the ability to comprehend and assimilate information but sometimes I start to wonder if I'm giving some of these guys to much credit. Maybe the amount of disinformation and derailing spread by an increasing number of agents is to blame? Idunno but the denial and ignorance is sickening.

Maybe people are blowing it off because the vast majority of these videos, sites, articles and even books cite their information from dubious sources. That is, the link to the entertainment industry that some sources may or may not have is either highly debatable, twisted up in the bitterness of failure or little recognition, or just plain hearsay.

More often than not, the information warning its audience about the ills of the entertainment industry come with quite a bit of baggage: religious fundamentalist agendas, the waxing and waning of Satanic Panics, anti-Semitism (especially when we talk Hollywood)... and that's just to name a few. So yeah, you're right. The amount of disinformation and derailing spread by a number of agents is to blame, but the agents we're talking about is the question one needs to ask.

Why are we so ready to believe everything from that guy on YouTube as if he's infinitely more trustworthy that the MSM? Seriously, the rationale of some in the conspiracy community does occasionally sound like this: "Oh yeah, "they" locked up and killed John Todd, so he must've been telling the truth!" But do they ever go further into his claims, or do they just stop at his apparently persuasive rhetoric, content in their newfound awareness of the situation? The man thought D&D was a satanic conspiracy. He was tight with Jack Chick!

But here we are. Many of the videos, sites, articles and even books that you'll read on the topic cite John Todd as a major source. Yes, his the mysteries of his life, works and death do make for a great story, but otherwise, why can't we treat sources like his with the same dose of scepticism that we do with FOX, CNN or the BBC? All organisations and all individuals have special interests and biases. To be fair we are no exception to the rule, either.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Brother I think they think it means 666, sun god, women parts, the unholy trinity, the Light.....from what I can see...666 hand signs....
edit on 7-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Cut the crap. Start posting some specifics because all you are doing is making ultra-vague and nebulous generalizations with zero merit.

This is incredibly ironic coming from a supposed Freemason...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by M4truthrld by monopolizing every asset of the modern world. Entertainment is one of them. By all accounts, the Illuminati has a dark twisted view of the world. I for one have seen enough evidence to conclude that their roots are in the satanic cult.

What if the satanic element is a kind of disinfo though? Like making the claim that there is an illuminati conspiracy look ridiculous by tying it up with phony nonsense? Not unlike David Icke with reptilians....

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Nothing supposed about it. And as I said, I can and will back up anything I say with evidence.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

We already went through this.. that isn't quite what I said.. it appears to have but that isn't the point.. the point is that much of the info they are conveying seemed to originate from Egypt and they use Egyptian symbolism in their imagery.

Please list what specific Masonic imagery or symbols are Egyptian.

The eye of Horus... Sacred Geometry which is big in freemasonry and Pythagoras learned from the Egyptians....

Look at the design of the main Freemason lodge in Washington DC which is built in the shape of an Egyptian sarcophagus. Or the obelisk - the Washington monument - in DC. And the design of DC is based on Freemason symbols....

theopenscroll.com...

Pythagoras = Egyptian knowledge

Continue at link:

www.masonicdictionary.com...

Pythagoras, School of

The schools established by Pythagoras at Crotona and other cities, have been considered by many writers as the models after which Masonic Lodges were subsequently constructed. They undoubtedly served the Christian ascetics of the first century as a pattern for their monastic institutions, with which institutions the Freemasonry of the Middle Ages, in its operative character, was intimately connected. A brief description of the school of Crotona will not therefore be inappropriate.

The disciples of this school wore the simplest kind of clothing, and having on their entrance surrendered all their property to the common fund. they then submitted for three years to voluntary poverty, during which time they were also compelled to a rigorous silence. The doctrines of Pythagoras were always delivered as infallible propositions which admitted of no argument, and hence the Greek expression he said it, was considered as a sufficient answer to anyone who demanded a reason. Aristotle, by the way, in his accounts of Pythagorean doctrines, refers with what appears to be a studied and cautious vagueness to the Pythagoreans, not to Pythagoras. The teaching was probably, according to recent investigation, as a rule credited to the founder.

edit on 7-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Nothing supposed about it. And as I said, I can and will back up anything I say with evidence.

How can you back up with evidence that the Freemasons have no secrets? I can back up with evidence that high ranking Freemasons have said Freemasonry is a society with secrets...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The eye of Horus... Sacred Geometry which is big in freemasonry and Pythagoras learned from the Egyptians....

Everything about Pythagoras is either anecdotal or apocraphal. There are no accurate histories of his travel, teachings or accomplishments.

Look at the design of the main Freemason lodge in Washington DC which is built in the shape of an Egyptian sarcophagus.

The Grand Lodge of the District of Columbia is patterned after a classical temple, not a sarcophagus.

Or the obelisk - the Washington monument - in DC. And the design of DC is based on Freemason symbols....

Where in any Masonic ritual does an obelisk appear? Answer: nowhere.

Pythagoras = Egyptian knowledge

As I said above, nothing about him can be taken with any accuracy as the only accounts of his alleged travels were made centuries after his death and many of his mathematical 'discoveries' were already known by previous civilizations.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

The farthest back speculative masons can be traced by document is 1717 so one could speculate they had been around for awhile as there were some large lodges, this is also the point at which the York Lodge claiming to be the oldest became it's own Rite. Some have speculated that the Peasant Revolt of 1381 was organized by the Mason's because those who confessed only said they were under orders of the "Great Society" and it was lead by a man calling himself Walt the Tyler. The book "Born in Blood" is a great read and takes this one step further linking the Mason's to the Knights Templar (and an affiliate group carries the name as well) by anecdotal motive evidence. Historical references in their own books go all the way back to the construction of the first temple and further. I would recommend reading "Born in Blood" and actual Masonic books to get a better picture of Masonic history and practices everything is available free online anymore.....there are not secrets anymore understand that you just have to find legitimate sources...

Born in Blood

Pike's Morals and Dogma (Not a Satanist as many claim)

Great referances all free...
edit on 7-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

How can you back up with evidence that the Freemasons have no secrets?

I would urge to to pick up a ritual monitor which are readily available for sale. You can then read the entire ritual for all the degrees and see that there are not any more secrets than the ones I explained.

I can back up with evidence that high ranking Freemasons have said Freemasonry is a society with secrets...

Which are the five passwords and grips I mentioned earlier.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Which are the five passwords and grips I mentioned earlier.

If it's known then it isn't a secret... so why did a high ranking Freemason say they were a society with secrets if there were no longer any secrets...

How can we accept your claim of no secrets still existing when you are known to be a society with secrets? Secrets are not told.... there is nothing stopping you from lying to protect those secrets..

Don't blame others for taking your own representatives at their word.... we aren't the ones claiming secrets...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Everything about Pythagoras is either anecdotal or apocraphal. There are no accurate histories of his travel, teachings or accomplishments.

Everything historical is anecdotal.

The Grand Lodge of the District of Columbia is patterned after a classical temple, not a sarcophagus.

Which was also designed based on a sarcophagus...

Where in any Masonic ritual does an obelisk appear? Answer: nowhere.

Look.. a freemason sphynx in front of the freemason sarcophagus...

Sphynx

edit on 7-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by zatara

hey is that the even stevens dude
that show was great

i like him... also im not too bothered if he throws signs

im more concerned with if there is an issue/link with wearing a dress and big corporate cheques

peace

Don't worry there is always a price these people have to pay..Shia Labeouf is still young and on the right track to fullfill all your wishes..

edit on 7/4/2013 by zatara because: pic

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It really looks like hes out of his character. Its not the usual Kevin Hart here.
Considering he was asked about this issue before and hes doing it now is pretty suspicious. :S

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

reply to post by Xenoglossy

From what I have seen they believe that this gives them power... to put hidden messages and symbols in the open. I am not sure why but I think that is why they do it.

How would placing something in popular media give somebody power? Apart from ... I don't know ... increased sales if you put a SONY laptop on James Bond's lap.

Also, remember this group rules by intimidation and power... so they put their symbols all over everything and everywhere to let people know they are in control of everything and to let their people know if they step out of line they will be dealt with.

Yeah, the only problem with that theory is that the only people who apparently recognize this crap are some ATS members. The majority of the population doesn't give a damn - and is consequently not intimidated.

Do a search for the eye symbols in the subway station of the WTC before the attacks. This seemed to represent the eye of Horus.. and supposedly the eye of Horus symbol is to reinforce to the initiates that they are always being watched. This ties into mind control and controlling the people who supposedly have the secrets. Do a search for Fritz Springmeier and monarch programming- mkultra. Also look for an interview from Svali - illuminati informant.

edit on 6-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

NOBODY CARES ABOUT ANY OF THIS STUFF!!!!

Why would they place all this symbols if nobody gives a damn?
edit on 6-4-2013 by Xenoglossy because: (no reason given)

You missed his point. He isn't saying it's to intimidate the average person. It's to intimidate people who are in the group so they don't step out of line. They have symbols everywhere to show the initiated that they are everywhere in the world. They are inescapable without leaving the planet. They control the governments, the banks, the entertainment industry and the militaries of the world. By putting their stamp on everything they are stating ownership of everything.

To me that's the best possible explanation, rather than nebulous "gives them power" answers.

Also calm down man, it's good to be a skeptic but you don't have to scream your doubts at people.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

If it's known then it isn't a secret... so why did a high ranking Freemason say they were a society with secrets if there were no longer any secrets...

Technically they are 'secret' because I will not tell them to you or confirm them.

How can we accept your claim of no secrets still existing when you are known to be a society with secrets? Secrets are not told.... there is nothing stopping you from lying to protect those secrets..

Our lodge minutes are published in the local state universities library, as a 501:3:C we must file a tax return, where would we be hiding secrets?

Don't blame others for taking your own representatives at their word.... we aren't the ones claiming secrets...

You are claiming secrets. Ones that do not exist. What do you think we are hiding?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Everything historical is anecdotal.

Huh? How can something be anecdotal if it is recorded contemporaneously?

Which was also designed based on a sarcophagus...

I think you are a bit confused. You are mistaking the House of the Temple, which is supposed to be a representation of The Tomb of Mausolus (one of the Seven Wonders of the World), with a sarcophagus.

Look.. a freemason sphynx in front of the freemason sarcophagus...

You still did not answer my question.

edit on 7-4-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join