It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati in Entertainment industry! once again!! see whats happening right now...another must see!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

So start me down the road to this proverbial can of worms, some things to search and look at....anything...you obviously are compiling sources throw us a bone. Heck I will settle for some key words even.....
edit on 7-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

And you wonder why I don't bother telling you....

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

If you want a head start start studying the absolute basics of science.. that is the irony of all this... this is the way we are kept in the dark.. because things are presented to be far more complex than they really are. The reality is that they are far more simple yet far more powerful than we have been led to believe. This is part of what I mean by getting people to unlearn what they have been conditioned to believe.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster

You are not telling anyone, remember? If only we were all as smart as you.......

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

You are not telling anyone, remember? If only we were all as smart as you.......

This from someone in a society with secrets...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Ok done I hold several degrees in the science field and I eat math in all forms...what do I need to unlearn...you are right people make these things harder than they really are....hit me with something good I am a freethinker.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

This from someone in a society with secrets...

Yet here I am, posting away and answering questions for going on six years.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican

Ok done I hold several degrees in the science field and I eat math in all forms...what do I need to unlearn...you are right people make these things harder than they really are....hit me with something good I am a freethinker.

You are in the mainstream of science then... you are the absolute WORST person I could try to convince... our system is designed to beat any aspect of free thinking out of people. Why do you think the educational system hasn't changed in 60+ years and if anything it's gotten worse not better?

The last thing I want to do is get into a debate with someone like yourself.. A wise person told me not to get bogged down in this kind of talk and said I should write a book... that's essentially what I am doing.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

So you have all the answers then right? They have you doing exactly what they want you to do... you are just a pawn to them. They set you up to defend their cause when you likely aren't even really part of it.. just a front.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

On the contrary I challenged my instructors way of thinking almost the entire way through, I have never believed someone just because they said it was true, show me why it is that way. I don't like memorization I like to understand why it is that way not that it is just that way.... You are absolutely right our education system is dismal I learned more on my own that I did from most teacher. The fact that you dismiss me for being 'mainstream' educated is sad and shows just how close minded you are. I am genuinely interested in everything and like other crave knowledge in all its forms...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

If you were really freethinking I don't see how you could get through the system... and regardless... you are still likely too filled full of what they are pushing.. there is no way around it. It truly is mind control and programming...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Ok I give up friend....when you finish your great work/s let me know. You make it through the system by putting in the effort, there is not teaching any more only instruction in the school system; one must teach them self the why.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

So you have all the answers then right?

No, only deluded ego-manical buffoons claim to have all the answers.

They have you doing exactly what they want you to do... you are just a pawn to them.

Who is 'they'?

They set you up to defend their cause when you likely aren't even really part of it.. just a front.

Defend it from what? You have not posted anything of substance that would warrant defence.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

No, only deluded ego-manical buffoons claim to have all the answers.

Nah... those people join secret societies to feel elite..

You really don't know what I claim but it's funny you think you do...

Who is 'they'?

The people in power...

They set you up to defend their cause when you likely aren't even really part of it.. just a front.

Defend it from what? You have not posted anything of substance that would warrant defence.

Defend it from being taken seriously... defend it from being exposed. I have posted something of substance,... I showed that you are blind to what is really going on in an organization you are supposedly part of. That's very telling...
edit on 7-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Nah... those people join secret societies to feel elite..

Hmm, must have missed that part. How do you 'feel elite'? Do you pretend you have a Lamborghini or a yacht?

You really don't know what I claim but it's funny you think you do...

I am still gonna stick with the alien technology angle. It makes me feel all warm and tingly, oh wait, is that the antigravity ray?

The people in power...

Ooohhh. You mean the Illoominatis?

Defend it from being taken seriously... defend it from being exposed.

What is being exposed?

I have posted something of substance,... I showed that you are blind to what is really going on in an organization you are supposedly part of. That's very telling...

You showed nothing, you claimed it and then took the typical tact that every other person who has trod this path before you took.

You mysteriously forgot to post some evidence.

Maybe you can put your bigboy pants on and show us all what you got but I would wager my entire paid disinfo agent salary that you will not.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
AugustusMasonicus, do the colors black, white and red mean anything to you and your masonic "brothers"?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
firstly

@augustus
thanks for saturating the thread

secondly, for the minority, its not about assumptions, the entertainer was immensly open and said what he said clearly

and its funny that the dissmissive posters clearly state that they never watched the interview..

this topic was articulated here as its an active topic online, im sure this is what sells at the mo. so whats with the attidude?

anyway...to the rest...peace

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
this topic has been done to death, and the people who can't see it, or refuse to see it or are paid to convince others not to see it are not going to change their minds anytime soon.

so don't worry, all these artists who have been publicly flashing these signs since the beatles has absolutley no meaning whatsoever and every artist who continues to do it is merely paying homage to artists of a bygone era.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by canuckster

vested interest....

they have a role to play....raising doubt in the perceptions, asking leading questions, taking one down a trail of mockery and fustration...taking your comments out of context

its cute

but lets just call them trollz

peace

edit on 7-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Sourcereply to post by TheKeyMaster

Black-The three fundamental colours found in all civ-ilizations, down to the Middle Ages in Europe, are white, red and black. These, too, may be regarded as the principal colours of Freemasonry: the white of the Craft degrees, the red of the Royal Arch and of certain of the degrees of the Ancient and Accepted (Scottish) Rite, and the black of some of its others, and of the Knights of Malta. The other colours of the rainbow find limited uses; they serve only to frame or line the white lambskin upon which so many aprons are based, or for sashes and other items of regalia.

Traditionally, black is the colour of darkness, death, the underworld although it was not introduced for mouming until about the middle of the fourteenth century, such use becoming habitual only in the sixteenth. The 'black humour' of melancholy (atara hilis) the black crow of ill omen, the black mass, black market, 'black days': all refer to negative aspects. The Black Stone at Mecca is believed by Muslims to have been at one time white; the sins of man caused the transformation.

Black has also a positive aspect, that of gravity and sobriety; the Reformation in Europe frowned upon colourful clothing. Formal dress for day and evening wear continues to be black. It is associated with the outlaw and the banners of pirates and anarchists, but also with rebirth and transformation.

In the French and Scottish Rites, the lodge in the third degree is decorated in black and is strewn with white or silver tears, representing the sorrow caused by the death of Hiram Abif.

White- the original colour of the masonic apron, was always considered an emblem of purity and innocence, exemplified in images such as the white lily or fallen snow.

Plato asserts that white is par excellence the colour of the gods. In the Bible, Daniel sees God as a very old man, dressed in robes white as snow (Daniel 7:9). In the New Testament Jesus is transfigured on Mount Tabor before Peter, James and John, when his clothes became 'daz-zling white, whiter than anyone in the world could bleach them' (Mark 9:3). Officiating priests of many religions wore and still wear white garments. In ancient Jerusalem both the priests and the Levites who performed the Temple rites assumed white clothing.

Among Romans, the unblemished character of a person aspiring to public office was indicated by a toga whitened with chalk. This is the origin of the word 'candidate,' from candidatus 'dressed in white.' Verdicts at trials were decid-ed by small stones (calculi) thrown into an urn: white to absolve, black to condemn.

White signifies beginnings, virtualities, the white page facing the writer, 'the space where the possible may become reality.' White is therefore understandably the colour of initiation. It is a symbol of perfection, as represented by the swan in the legend of Lohengrin. In this aspect it is related to light or sky blue, which in Hebrew is tchelet and may be connected semantically with tichla (perfection, completeness) and tach-lit (completeness, purpose). (See also the obser-vations on the symbolism of blue.) Among the Celts the sacred colours of white, blue and green were understood to stand for light, truth and hope. Druids were robed in white.

White is also connected with the idea of death and resurrection. Shrouds are white; spirits are represented as wearing white veils. White, rather than black, is sometimes the colour of mourning, among the ancient kings of France, for instance, and in Japan. White, finally, can signify joy. Leukos (Greek) means both white and cheerful; as does candidus in Latin. The Romans marked festive days with lime and unlucky days with charcoal.

Red-Red or crimson, the colour of fire and heat, is traditionally associated with war and the mili-tary. In Rome the paludamentum, the robe wom by generals, was red. The colour of blood is nat-urally connected with the idea of sacrifice, strug-gle and heroism. It also signifies charity, devo-tion, abnegation--perhaps recalling the pelican that feeds its progeny with its own blood.

In Hebrew, the name of the first man, Adam, is akin to red, blood and earth. This connection with earth may explain, perhaps, the connection of red with the passions, carnal love, the cosmet-ics used by women to attract their lovers. It is the colour of youth. Generally, it represents expan-sive force and vitality. It is the emblem of faith and fortitude and, in the Royal Arch, of fervency and zeal. It has also a darker side, connected with the flames of hell, the appearance of demons, the apoplectic face of rage.

Scarlet was the distinctive colour of the Order of the Golden Fleece, established in 1429 by Philip the Good, Duke of Burgundy (1419-67). Not only was the mantle scarlet, but also the robe and a special hat--the chaperon--with hanging streamers.

And others....Blue, Purple, Yellow, Green.....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join