Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Illuminati in Entertainment industry! once again!! see whats happening right now...another must see!

page: 7
33
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
What you are not aware of though is WHY your group even uses this imagery.. I KNOW why.... Absolute 100% positive WHY.


Oh, then by all means share your bountiful knowledge with the rest of us.




posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
What you are not aware of though is WHY your group even uses this imagery.. I KNOW why.... Absolute 100% positive WHY.


Oh, then by all means share your bountiful knowledge with the rest of us.


That is what I am working diligently to do.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
That is what I am working diligently to do.


By not posting anything.....

Right.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
That is what I am working diligently to do.


By not posting anything.....

Right.


I am not going to post until I am ready.. no. I can't get into why that is.. but it's logistical reasons. This is an incredibly complex story.... and most people don't have the knowledge to understand it. This is my biggest obstacle in being heard.. I have to find a way to educate people in order to understand the info I have. IF the people in power hadn't withheld this info that wouldn't be the case.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
I am not going to post until I am ready.. no. I can't get into why that is.. but it's logistical reasons. This is an incredibly complex story.... and most people don't have the knowledge to understand it. This is my biggest obstacle in being heard.. I have to find a way to educate people in order to understand the info I have. IF the people in power hadn't withheld this info that wouldn't be the case.


Right.

Only you can understand your sooper sekret info discovered by your diligent 'research'.

I doubt any of this actually exists, if it did you would have posted something.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
A lot of these artist know that the "illuminati' is a hot topic, especially nowadays with conspiracies popping up like crazy. its a hot topic. so they talk about stuff like this and cause controversy. remember the media controls everything you watch. its simple logic. its trends



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
I am not going to post until I am ready.. no. I can't get into why that is.. but it's logistical reasons. This is an incredibly complex story.... and most people don't have the knowledge to understand it. This is my biggest obstacle in being heard.. I have to find a way to educate people in order to understand the info I have. IF the people in power hadn't withheld this info that wouldn't be the case.


Right.

Only you can understand your sooper sekret info discovered by your diligent 'research'.

I doubt any of this actually exists, if it did you would have posted something.


I had... but not here.. I couldn't get anyone to do the same research I had... this is why I need to find a way to make it more easily consumed.. What do you think is the purpose of documentaries and films etc... This is essentially what I am doing.. but in a unique way.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
I had... but not here.. I couldn't get anyone to do the same research I had... this is why I need to find a way to make it more easily consumed.. What do you think is the purpose of documentaries and films etc... This is essentially what I am doing.. but in a unique way.


Sure.

They have a word for when people interject themselves into a topic on discussion boards, claim that they have knowledge that no one else has and then fail to provide said knowledge when requested.

Do you know what that word is?



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
I had... but not here.. I couldn't get anyone to do the same research I had... this is why I need to find a way to make it more easily consumed.. What do you think is the purpose of documentaries and films etc... This is essentially what I am doing.. but in a unique way.


Sure.

They have a word for when people interject themselves into a topic on discussion boards, claim that they have knowledge that no one else has and then fail to provide said knowledge when requested.

Do you know what that word is?


A secretsociety?

You are welcome to believe what you like... Considering your experiences I could see why you would be unwilling to believe anything other than what you have been told.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
A secretsociety?


Nah. Trolling.


You are welcome to believe what you like... Considering your experiences I could see why you would be unwilling to believe anything other than what you have been told.


Told by who? You make it sound like there is a Masonic marketing department cranking out flyers for all the newbs to read and recite to the paranoid wackadoodles still living in mommy and daddy's basement.


You claim to have sooper sekret information. I am saying you do not. Prove me wrong.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
A secretsociety?


Nah. Trolling.


You are welcome to believe what you like... Considering your experiences I could see why you would be unwilling to believe anything other than what you have been told.


Told by who? You make it sound like there is a Masonic marketing department cranking out flyers for all the newbs to read and recite to the paranoid wackadoodles still living in mommy and daddy's basement.


You claim to have sooper sekret information. I am saying you do not. Prove me wrong.


I really don't care what you believe. If I just tell you what I have discovered you won't believe it... If I was to try to explain to you what I have discovered then I waste more time like I am now and it prevents me from getting this info to everyone..



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
I really don't care what you believe. If I just tell you what I have discovered you won't believe it... If I was to try to explain to you what I have discovered then I waste more time like I am now and it prevents me from getting this info to everyone..


With the amount of time you spent filling this thread with your unsupported claims you could have informed everyone of this earth shaking information you have found. But then again, you actually need to have this information to post it.

What was that word that ryhmes with bowling?



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus
 


I really wish it was that simple.. if it was this info would already be widely known....

How do you support the claims of a secret society that prevents the info from getting out? Just because the info is withheld doesn't mean it's not what happened... That is the purpose of a conspiracy...

edit on 7-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster
 


Just give us a tid-bit a sample of your logic...anything to start us down this road you discovered. I am not trying to patronize you I am genuinely interested in helping give you a clearer picture and maybe even learning a bit from you.

Pythagoras was educated in math long before he went to Egypt(Born in 580 by most accounts) by 20 he had finished schooling with Thale's (560ish) he traveled to Egypt much later in life around 535, then to Babylon around 525...he seems like he craved knowledge...in general.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
These "illuminati in the entertainment industry" to me represent the absolute epitome of conspiracy theorists jumping to their own conclusions about a mystique that may be rooted in reality on some level, but has grown to hilarious proportions in their minds and in their blogs.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
I really wish it was that simple.. if it was this info would already be widely known....


No, it makes perfect sense. Only you are smart enough to understand the sooper sekret information. Good thing you have a tiny ego.


How do you support the claims of a secret society that prevents the info from getting out? Just because the info is withheld doesn't mean it's not what happened... That is the purpose of a conspiracy...


Who blocked the info? What happened? I don't know, third base.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by TheKeyMaster
 


Just give us a tid-bit a sample of your logic...anything to start us down this road you discovered. I am not trying to patronize you I am genuinely interested in helping give you a clearer picture and maybe even learning a bit from you.

Pythagoras was educated in math long before he went to Egypt(Born in 580 by most accounts) by 20 he had finished schooling with Thale's (560ish) he traveled to Egypt much later in life around 535, then to Babylon around 525...he seems like he craved knowledge...in general.


As I said.. it's like opening a can of worms... once it's out all hell will break loose. The problem is many aspects of this are already out... but it's mixed with disinfo... which makes it worse than not being out. So some how you have to get people to unlearn what they already believe.. which is nearly impossible. I only have one possible way of getting this info out left.. But it requires a huge amount of work.
edit on 7-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
I really wish it was that simple.. if it was this info would already be widely known....


No, it makes perfect sense. Only you are smart enough to understand the sooper sekret information. Good thing you have a tiny ego.


How do you support the claims of a secret society that prevents the info from getting out? Just because the info is withheld doesn't mean it's not what happened... That is the purpose of a conspiracy...


Who blocked the info? What happened? I don't know, third base.


What allowed me to discover this was an incredible amount of good fortune and the timing of it all. I just happened to dig into this as all the info was coming out. That is the funny thing.. all the info is out but no one will look at it.. and if they do they probably won't be able to put the pieces together. I had something happen to me that forced me to look more deeply than most. Plus I have a weird ability to see patterns... I am always seeing things before others then try to tell them and no one believes it then I end up being proven right. I think I might just be slightly ahead of the curve and hopefully everyone sees it soon.
edit on 7-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
Just give us a tid-bit a sample of your logic...


My guess: Masons are conspiring with extraterrestrials to suppress free energy technology and antigravity devices that we have possessed since the pyramids were built.

Imagine the post meeting dinner you could whip up with those gadgets? We should hire Vince from Shamwow to market them for us after we get exposed.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
I am always seeing things before others then try to tell them and no one believes it then I end up being proven right. I think I might just be slightly ahead of the curve and hopefully everyone sees it soon.


There is a word to describe this type of behavior as well.






top topics



 
33
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join