It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati in Entertainment industry! once again!! see whats happening right now...another must see!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by canuckster

Okay, let's say they are. Am i supposed to not listen to music anymore?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
In Freemasonry do the colors white, black and red mean anything together? When the colors are used together or in steps?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthExpected

of course you can

corporates just highjack anyone whos about to stream million of dollars

nothing to do with the music

well.....
edit on 7-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Yes I just answered that at the bottom of page 8.

Source fore the previous post....
edit on 7-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican

Yes I just answered that at the bottom of page 8.

Source fore the previous post....

Do you learn more about these things as you rise through the ranks?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

As to what, each color is associated with affiliates, some carry across. Blue for example is common across most Lodges. Red is associated with York Rite...Purple, Black, Blue, and Gold with Scottish Rite..Again give me a clue as to what you are trying to convey.

Something like this?

Another Masonic source on Color

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
AugustusMasonicus, do the colors black, white and red mean anything to you and your masonic "brothers"?

White is used in the lambskin apron to signify purity. Red is only used in the Royal Arch and represents purification of the soul. Black does not factor prominently in the ritual or symbolism.

Other colors which have meaning are blue, green and purple.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

I want to know what you have been taught.. I don't want to influence your responses... it could help me understand my discoveries even more.

Is there any place that has everything you have learned as a Freemason? Could you list all the resources you have studied?

What about the soul... have you studied anything about the soul progressing through colors or stages or anything?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
katt williams comments on suge knight

www.hiphopdx.com...

to the poster that said, suge met 2pac when he was being released, well guess who met katt when he was released from "child endangerment" charges

In the final days of 2012, comedian Katt Williams was filmed by TMZ, just hours after being released from jail on child endangerment charges. The Friday After Next star and Diplomats affiliate was then accompanied by former Hip Hop mogul Suge Knight, who was caught on tape fighting outside of Los Angeles, California's Club Eden.

i guess the fight made it famous

this is f`up... i hope he knows how to watch his back... put on your kevlar dude

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

AugustusMasonicus, do the colors black, white and red mean anything to you and your masonic "brothers"?

White is used in the lambskin apron to signify purity. Red is only used in the Royal Arch and represents purification of the soul. Black does not factor prominently in the ritual or symbolism.

Other colors which have meaning are blue, green and purple.

What about sacrifice? Were lambs ever sacrificed according to freemason ceremonies?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

What about sacrifice? Were lambs ever sacrificed according to freemason ceremonies?

No, there is no sacrifice of any type. A murder and a few executions is about the extent of the bloodshed.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

No, there is no sacrifice of any type. A murder and a few executions is about the extent of the bloodshed.

What about symbolically? Is the color white ever used in anything related to sacrifice? Maybe it would be in terms of rebirth ceremonies?

Also, why is the white apron made of lambskin if it doesn't have anything to do with sacrifice?
edit on 7-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Masonic teaching lead you to the door one must enter for themselves.

Ok I am going to provide you direct links to the materials all Mason's are lead to...
Duncan's Manual Published 1866
Pike's Morals and Dogma Published 1871
General Ahiman Rezon Published 1868
The Builders Published 1914
Sources for above links
Born in Blood

What I have learned about the soul and color transitions has been outside the Masons, Mason's make the connection of youth, maturity, and old age. Most progressions have 5 stages.....I personally study many aspects of spirituality and religion.Something like this....

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

No killing animal....no riding goats....and no greased pigs...although they did joke about this before initiation..

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Are there any symbols or things that you ever wonder why they are used? Like a lambskin apron for example?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Masonic Apron

Duncan's Manual covers everything you are asking about...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

No killing animal....no riding goats....and no greased pigs...although they did joke about this before initiation..

Remember though they did have to kill the sheep to make an apron... isn't that in itself a sacrifice?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

In the same sense every leather jacket or steak is from a sacrifice. Give me one clue as to what it is you think we conceal aside from signs, tokens, and grips...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

they dun got farakan commenting lolololol

looking through youtube... there are some funny videos
but this one...
enjoy

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

In the same sense every leather jacket or steak is from a sacrifice. Give me one clue as to what it is you think we conceal aside from signs, tokens, and grips...

On that page you just linked me to it said there were different interpretations and hidden meanings to ornaments on the aprons and different unknown styles and ways of wearing the aprons....

So again.. here we have another example of no clear meaning being taught or official...

I will let you know when I am going to reveal my project... that's all I can say right now. I am asking very subtle questions because I don't want to reveal anything yet.
edit on 7-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join