It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati in Entertainment industry! once again!! see whats happening right now...another must see!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by solizer
A lot of these artist know that the "illuminati' is a hot topic, especially nowadays with conspiracies popping up like crazy. its a hot topic. so they talk about stuff like this and cause controversy. remember the media controls everything you watch. its simple logic. its trends

Are you trying to compare this to the typical annually manifested fads that often pop up?
There's nothing trendy about this. Watch the ENTIRE vid.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
When you guys are going to learn? There is no such thing as Illuminati.

Is there a secret society running this world ? The answer is Yes , and not only one , but Hundreds of them. They are more like Factions than secret societies, and NO one of them is called Illuminati a lot of people make money using this name. Anyone that say they he is Illuminati is demented or pretending to be something that does not exist since the real names are not open to the public.
Do those factions control the media ? Yes , and its not a direct control.

What is the type of control? there are LOTS of ways to control the population , there is even a science that is very well developed today called Social engineering (and its not computer related but something else) Its a specified set of actions that combined with other strategies and technologies lead to total and complete control over a group of people.

en.wikipedia.org...(political_science)

Those are cold and calculist ( some are alien factions) they don't take any chances what so ever , so there is no way to fight back only to accept this truth.

edit on 7-4-2013 by pla123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Could you provide the quote from that link so that I can better understand what you are saying?

I would guess by what you said thought that these differences stem from splits such as when the York Rite separated from the Grand Lodge of England, things may have changed slightly to establish differences between Rites. The York Rite considers itself to be to oldest...but there is no proof of this claim.

I look forward to seeing it...soon I hope....

"SPECULATIVE CONCEPTIONS OF THE APRON
To all students, both young and old, a caveat must be given before this phase of our subject is considered. The modern Craft is essentially speculative, and every Mason must necessarily be to some extent speculative in his attitude to its tenets ; but there is a widespread tendency to extend the limits of true speculative research and to exaggerate symbolical values. This tendency had already developed strongly towards the end of the eighteenth century, and in modern times it has become both harmful to the Craft and to a proper understanding of its moral demands and teachings.
Unfortunately, this incredibly exaggerated symbolism has been taught for nearly two centuries by many sincere and famous Freemasons, such as Oliver, Paton, Fort Newton and Wilmshurst, who exercised much influence in their time.
Students should, therefore, be on their guard and bear in mind that, in the opinion of modern Masonic scholars, such extremes of speculative interpretation are unacceptable."Source

In my opinion what he is saying here is that at one point Mason's did help to add to the exaggeration of the symbolism and it didn't do us any favors.....as we see with this discussion.
edit on 7-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pla123

Is there a secret society running this world ? The answer is Yes , and not only one , but Hundreds of them. They are more like Factions than secret societies, and NO one of them is called Illuminati a lot of people make money using this name. Anyone that say they he is Illuminati is demented or pretending to be something that does not exist since the real names are not open to the public.
What is the type of control? there are LOTS of ways to control the population , there is even a science that is very well developed today called Social engineering (and its not computer related but something else) Its a specified set of actions that combined with other strategies and technologies lead to total and complete control over a group of people in this case a very large group of people. Those are cold and calculist ( some are alien factions) they don't take any chances what so ever , so there is no way to fight back only to accept this truth.

I definitely think there is an illuminati but it could go by a different name.. I think it works the exact same way though... just a modern version of it And Yes I agree there are different groups within the illuminati too.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

finally, someone with something to offer to the thread!
well done

fascinating video... i never knew!

thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pla123

The specific terminology is not what the real issue is.
As long as everyone gets the gist of what's going on, that's all that matters and you are right in that regard.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican

Could you provide the quote from that link so that I can better understand what you are saying?

I would guess by what you said thought that these differences stem from splits such as when the York Rite separated from the Grand Lodge of England, things may have changed slightly to establish differences between Rites. The York Rite considers itself to be to oldest...but there is no proof of this claim.

I look forward to seeing it...soon I hope....

In my opinion what he is saying here is that at one point Mason's did help to add to the exaggeration of the symbolism and it didn't do us any favors.....as we see with this discussion

But this is why I don't think any Freemason can say with certainty what is or isn't real based on being a Freemason.. because there could be totally independent groups within Freemasonry... you may not even know what Freemasonry is at the highest levels or different areas... I don't see how anyone can interpret this otherwise.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Thanks.
Her twitter posts were getting deleted left and right by unknown sources and then she suffered a mysterious brain aneurysm. She was exposing WAY too much. I commend her because that took a lot of courage on her part to do that.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

There are many sects....Freemason's (the core or Craft), York Rite, Scottish Rite, The Shrine, Daughters of Job, The Eastern Star, Royal Order of Jesters, The Knights Templar, The Knights of Malta, Tall Cedars of Lebanon, Swedish Rite, and Research Lodges...and then there are clandestine lodges which are not affiliated with Sanctioned Lodges....Most Rites require you to be a Freemason before joining as it is the foundation for the others....I was one told it like this York is the Cathedral, Scottish the University, and The Shrine is a Social Club.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

There are many sects....Freemason's (the core or Craft), York Rite, Scottish Rite, The Shrine, Daughters of Job, The Eastern Star, Royal Order of Jesters, The Knights Templar, The Knights of Malta, Tall Cedars of Lebanon, Swedish Rite, and Research Lodges...and then there are clandestine lodges which are not affiliated with Sanctioned Lodges....Most Rites require you to be a Freemason before joining as it is the foundation for the others....I was one told it like this York is the Cathedral, Scottish the University, and The Shrine is a Social Club.

Do you see how this is the perfect cover for the ones in power though? It's a perfect front for people to use as a cover. And thy can even use those fronts to defend themselves when they are suspected just like you are now...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This is not |Illuminati its the symbol of a faction , the meaning of this symbol is to watch over and protect earth.

There a symbol much older and meaningful than this one:

24.media.tumblr.com...
This symbol can be found on almost every religion on the planet ,and its means the expansion of the milkyway galaxy. The one used by the nazis is the inversion of this symbol meaning destruction .

You know, there is also a science that study symbols.
en.wikipedia.org...

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster

What is the type of control? there are LOTS of ways to control the population , there is even a science that is very well developed today called Social engineering (and its not computer related but something else) Its a specified set of actions that combined with other strategies and technologies lead to total and complete control over a group of people in this case a very large group of people. Those are cold and calculist ( some are alien factions) they don't take any chances what so ever , so there is no way to fight back only to accept this truth.

I definitely think there is an illuminati but it could go by a different name.. I think it works the exact same way though... just a modern version of it And Yes I agree there are different groups within the illuminati too.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

This is not |Illuminati its the symbol of a faction , the meaning of this symbol is to watch over and protect earth.

There a symbol much older and meaningful than this one:

24.media.tumblr.com...
This symbol can be found on almost every religion on the planet ,and its means the expansion of the milkyway galaxy. The one used by the nazis is the inversion of this symbol meaning destruction .

You know, there is also a science that study symbols.
en.wikipedia.org...

Remember though... the lie is different at every level... the evil and seemingly good sides are 2 sides of the same coin.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Ok I will play devils advocate for a second....say these groups are compartments as you say, each would have an agenda separate from the others to help achieve the main goal. What group leads which follow and how do you maintain this secret for 300+ years...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Ok I will play devils advocate for a second....say these groups are compartments as you say, each would have an agenda separate from the others to help achieve the main goal. What group leads which follow and how do you maintain this secret for 300+ years...

They do the same thing in the military... everything is on a need to know basis... and I think the ramifications of going against these groups is so severe that no one will dare to do it. I also suspect they would test people along the way to ensure that hey wouldn't go against them.

I heard in the black project world of military technology they say that they won't hurt you if you cross them, they will hurt your family instead... so maybe they only use people that know care about something or someone.

I saw something where a black project engineer who was working on the top aircraft in the 50s said that it was truly terrifying what they did to keep the secrets and that it went against his morals. He said you would't believe the lengths they went to to keep the secrets. I suspect these people get their tactics from a long line of this kind of behavior.

edit on 7-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Ok so it is like the military. The Commander and Chief/s would have to be hidden or at the least appear to not be in control. Next you would have like the DoD this would have to be people who know the plans and can communicate to the generals...the DoD would be like the Supreme Council and general like heads of state lodges and so forth....what is the point of the soldier? Where is the line drawn for need to know? I mean we pay dues that help pay for lodge upkeep, local and national causes, dues very. But there are something like 3 million masons world wide and half in the US that would be like 250 a year per member.

Masonic orders are some of the largest charitable organizations in the world. Freemason's alone giving upwards of $2,000,000 per day or $730,000,000 annually to charitable causes(2007 Stats) nearly a Billion Dollars a year. Many Masons contribute their time as well to achieve this arranging travel and lodging for families and patients, all at zero cost through a massive network of not for profit hospitals.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
there was something i wanted to ask

it might be nothing

but in the initial sketch in the op...kevin hart speaks into the microphone

iv tried to understand what he was saying, but couldnt
it sounded like he was speaking backwards!

have a listen, what does he say????????????

at 1:55 min

edit on 8-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Let me add another interesting video.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Being the sucker I am for this kinda stuff....I stared snooping and Tila has a tube account MissTilaTequila and she has been hitting it hard...about to watch Tila exposes satanic bloodlines and rituals....we will see how long I can listen..sorry I can't link it

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Ok so it is like the military. The Commander and Chief/s would have to be hidden or at the least appear to not be in control. Next you would have like the DoD this would have to be people who know the plans and can communicate to the generals...the DoD would be like the Supreme Council and general like heads of state lodges and so forth....what is the point of the soldier? Where is the line drawn for need to know? I mean we pay dues that help pay for lodge upkeep, local and national causes, dues very. But there are something like 3 million masons world wide and half in the US that would be like 250 a year per member.

Masonic orders are some of the largest charitable organizations in the world. Freemason's alone giving upwards of $2,000,000 per day or $730,000,000 annually to charitable causes(2007 Stats) nearly a Billion Dollars a year. Many Masons contribute their time as well to achieve this arranging travel and lodging for families and patients, all at zero cost through a massive network of not for profit hospitals.

Have you heard how the mafias will buy legit businesses? This is how I view the relationship between the real freemasons and the visible freemasons. I heard something about early in US history the masons had a bad rap as well and they worked on changing their reputation.... hence all the charitable donations and probably other PR moves.

But remember... look how the military kills our citizens in the name of defending the country. They will knowingly sacrifice huge amounts of people to protect the country. It's possible that these people view themselves like this. But look at Hitler... he viewed himself as doing the right thing for his people too it seemed. Anything can be justified and rationalized.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Masons began getting a bad rap in the US because of the death of William Morgan. This event gave the momentum and provided the needed "negative PR" needed to remove a perceived Masonic control of Government. Mason's prior to this movement were respected members of communities and just as charitable as now. This is really the start of most Masonic Conspiracy.

I am not sure where you went here in this second part?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join