It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Request for those WILLing. Thanks in advance.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This will hopefully serve several conscious points of interest, primarily to ask for any WILLING too to send some of your conscious Vibrations in the Direction of the Korean peninsula. The Image provided is to ALLOW for faster Concentration as you send.

To 1 to believe is what causes the effects to manifest faster as well as to be able to locate… To doubt only blocks the WILL.. (so participaters please don’t doubt your vibrations and transmissions,please) Think of DOUBT like a prayer but praying w/o really believing in whom you pray and so the signal is sent but if the receiver isn’t established as almost a fact within the sender belief its like sending a message inside a balloon w/o writing the message somewhat (also this is from 1z Subjective perspective) . So those of you who can take the time please do so. Try to counter the Worry/FEAR/ unsure of what is going on local Vibes from the Globe and the native people in the region with PEACE -HOPE-LOVE like overwriting… A program of ILL. And thanks to ALL who do and will.. LOVE to you ALL* for your SERVICES, appreciated.
As of NOW the Human collective conscious of the world is vibrating off balance, due to certain inhabitant Human activities causing many Consciousness’s Collectively to concentrate and focus on the issues in the region of the Korean Peninsula not only, but many should be able to understand why many are focusing concentrating there…

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Now direct to the consciousness of ?-it is observed YOU FEEL the NEED to PROVE. If you follow some old outdated materials in relation to battle like the ART you should reference further back to Arjuna and Duryodhana to see the results and Intelligence in the decisions made. By Both As 1 chose a HIGHER POWER to DRIVE the chariot or BODY to WAR… Even when Ajurna would of preferred not too…

14) Krishna went as a peace messenger to Duryodhana to try and negotiate to settle the matter without a war. He asks Duryodhana to give them(Pandavas) just 5 villages and be in peace. Duryodhana refuses to do so and thus the War becomes imminent.

15) When both Arjuna and Duryodhana ask for Krishna's assistance in the war Krishna asks Arjuna first. Arjuna, naturally, chooses the unarmed Krishna leaving the Narayani Sena to Duryodhana.

www.mandalayoga.net...

ASK YOURSELVES DO YOU ALLOW THE HIGHER OVER YOU TO GUIDE YOUR INTENTS OR DO YOU CHOSE THE PHYSICAL FORCE TO INSTALL YOUR WILLS?
Am not to go into the WILL matrix too deep but this was something for you if it reaches YOU. You have the ability to see what the world is and show your people what the world is so they can ADVANCE with the herd yet instead.. It seems they may not even get the chance if these games or masquerades continue.

edit on 4/3/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
WHY does 1 write because 1 cares about the Various Flora/Fauna species of EA*RTH as do Others and not just 1 species but Various. With this in mind if the intent is this to “wage a dirty EA*RTH caused OUTCOME” on a nest not Created by the, then .. Gamble it is of this specific inhabitant and followers of the, a GAMBLE. Spiritual/bio gamble. Of course it does not have to be acknowledged by ANY who its intended for but why not attempt to advance that part of the EA*RTH herd YOUR PEOPLE who Follow as opposed to endanger potentially.

There is this thought about EA*RTH HOME and living IN home or on the ROOF maybe there’s a reason for that… But those who live WITHIN home may not want to have their ROOF or the NEST destroyed and may have responsibilities to PREVENT.. THINK if YOU WILL* its beyond most awareness levels, but understand how so many are not AWARE of the COSMIC associations to EA*RTH as well.
Not an actual below but for thinking purposes ONLY.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Continued the QUESTION:
WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO POSSESS SUCH POWERFUL TECHS BUT NOT THE?

en.wikipedia.org...
Subjective Evaluation /response from 1 ATS member known as Ophiuchus 13.
IF this was not so many more with less STRUCTURED political/military Systems would obtain potentially destructive Techs. And so a small EA*RTH Group may be ALLOWED to maintain them ONLY as of now, this Logically allows the Odds to remain as of now as far as THEY having the techs and not them others with less STRUCTURE who may not be able to PROTECT -MANAGE AND CARE for Properly such techs nuclear-neutron-chem--sonic/laser related etc.
NO it does not justify any usage, but its LOGICAL why some have them and others do not. Some who may want techs may not have the proper systems to PROTECT –MANAGE /CARE TRACK said weapons techs and advance techs that can be weaponized if in wrong conscious hands.. So now MANY SHOULD SEE WHY.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Them who ARE of OUR COSMIC and TERRESTIAL family. Their intents and Agenda may be as shared Outside the Ranks as much as the Agenda and intents of many Govs of EA*RTH share with the general public and so to ask:
DO ALL of those GOV NOT SHARED AGENDA = NEGATIVE intents. Internal question think about it. Its logical to be cautious but the many WHY(s) don’t have to all be because of negative agenda. SOME MAY REALLY Care or even have responsibility to assist HERE. So its Intelligent to be Alert but not Paranoid.
In another perspective Imagine there is a illness/virus/ILLS inside a body/herd and if the wrong meds are applied the whole body/herd is lost but if the virus is removed from the body or treated in the Precise Damaged/Weakened Areas then the Body or GROUP/HERD survives. So their potential Patience w/ actions etc. and Observance is logical. Not to mention what they observe behind scenes from various ports, including the telepathic ports of those who can POTENTIALLY do the most damage who are in power and what they see their intents ARE.
Again the MAIN point and vibe within this thread is to ASK for those WILLing to, to send some vibes to the Korean Peninsula to come out in forms as patience-deep thinking amongst-or NEW thinking perhaps amongst-to hopefully try to ease the tensions from the world and the locals as some of the locals may not even know what is going on there-HERE. So GOD BLESS US ALL* and HOPE the will allow this herd to progress as a whole and not as segregated members of the SAME CREATOR Creation group.
Best Wishes to those Observing to protect and hope for peace to those wishing to aggress.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
thanks again for any who took time for the read will be off for a period
RESONATE PEACE

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Why dont we think of beating cancer or world peace oh yea because its crap.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I will try to spend 30 minutes imagining a pink violet light of compassion going to the people in this area also imagining the people being so compassionate to each other.

I KNOW my energy will have SOME affect because where ATTENTION/FOCUS goes, ENERGY flows. SO just FOCUS MUST put the energy there.

Hopefully more people focus on Positive energy than negative, but positive is stronger anyway as light shines brighter than darkness

You have a good heart Ophiuchus I'm not sure why others do not pay attention or care.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If we pray really hard maybe god will save us?

Wont he?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Thanks for this post and agree if more people would take the effort and direct light into the ethers we could change the world, based on the axiom of "Energy follows thought".

Im sure if the group or individual is focused enough, the omnipresent matrix can be influenced and is. This energy also attracts the attention of " Higher beings" and the process is amplified

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Maybe he will, man, we don't know. That ain't my specific avenue of belief, but then again, I can't prove that praying doesn't do a thing. If you're speak on spiritualism and the metaphysical, you have to go a bit lighter on the skepticism if the conversation is going to go anywhere.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
But if I push things to be more harmonious there am I making it better or am I depriving another soul to rise up to the challenge? Will I remove a need that is needed for someone else to break thru and frankly limit their potential?

I love your reason for doing this but I am not sure it is the right thing to do. We might just be holding back the flood and making the situation worse. Is this one of those slowly remove the bandaid or quickly remove the bandaid situations?

I can go as far to ask for: Let the things that need to be that gives the most harmonious potential to everything "that is" and "will be" be. Hope that is enought for you blessed one.
edit on 3-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Wont he?

The FOCUS is heard the strongest. If most FOCUS is on LACK of "love" LACK of "peace" LACK of "kindness" then some can FOCUS on "love", "peace", and "kindness" to fill the gap.

ENERGY goes where ATTENTION flows.

The purest form of prayer. / meditation

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
How about instead we get off our behinds and do something about it. We already know that prayer doesn't do anything except perhaps raising the spirits of the one who's praying. If our goal is to make ourselves feel better about what might happen, prayer will work, but if we want to actually make an attempt at change, one must act, inspire, teach, make a move and do something instead of fooling ourselves into believing we already are just by sitting here.

S&F for raising awareness on a dire situation.

edit on 3-4-2013 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Why dont we think of beating cancer or world peace oh yea because its crap.

1 does not feel these presented issues are not worth the assist zonetripper2065, thing is as of now the Counter energies are many within the physical in relation to (pollutions in air-water-food) and within consciousness addictions that require the manufacture of many artificial products that contribute to the pollutions. So to respond requires existing but concentrated physical and Metaphysical assistance to cause the conscious CHANGES to occur to allow cleaner existing which will assist in better health development.
NAMASTE*******

Originally posted by arpgme
I will try to spend 30 minutes imagining a pink violet light of compassion going to the people in this area also imagining the people being so compassionate to each other.

This is a beautiful Response arpgme and thank you for taking time to understand and formulate your personal attributed energies. May this peaceful compassionate energy embrace ALL* in that region on STAND BY and those in possible fear as well as those who may not even know what’s going on in NK or the region. Will assist with concentration WAVES in Ripples forms around the area to support and keep located. Thanks you again for the CARE 

I KNOW my energy will have SOME affect because where ATTENTION/FOCUS goes, ENERGY flows. SO just FOCUS MUST put the energy there.

And as 1 or others concentrate and can visualize your attributed assist arpgme with the colorful peaceful energy upon the minds there, you are causing effects as you have allowed your manifest to be shared and linked with 1 with the waves and hopefully others with what their consciousness can peacefully manifest when they enter in belief phase not just thought phase.

Hopefully more people focus on Positive energy than negative, but positive is stronger anyway as light shines brighter than darkness
You have a good heart Ophiuchus I'm not sure why others do not pay attention or care.

1 appreciates the compliment arpgme you as well others ALSO possess the energy signatures that resonate positivity within and this is encouraging for others like for it shows no matter who the are you have Compassion and Care for others who may not even know the direct and that is a beautiful thing arpgme. 

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Wont he?

IF you BELIEVE IN THE and it’s a authentic belief and not out of response to immediate situations. EX: going day by day w/o need to Pray and then as soon as something discomforting happens THEN the is remembered and contacted as response to immediate situation and not as a sort of constant connection based on just acknowledging the and asking the to GUIDE the. Subjectivly 1 feels if the WILL is not requesting GUIDE then in default requests Overseer. So the question the asked is an internal Answer more less wineofiend.
NAMASTE*******

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
Thanks for this post and agree if more people would take the effort and direct light into the ethers we could change the world, based on the axiom of "Energy follows thought".

Im sure if the group or individual is focused enough, the omnipresent matrix can be influenced and is. This energy also attracts the attention of " Higher beings" and the process is amplified

ethe•re•al
a : of or relating to the regions beyond the earth
b : CELESTIAL, HEAVENLY
c : UNWORLDLY, SPIRITUAL
a : lacking material substance : IMMATERIAL, INTANGIBLE
b : marked by unusual delicacy or refinement
c : suggesting the heavens or heaven
: relating to, containing, or resembling a chemical ether
— ethe•re•al•i•ty \-ˌthir-ē-ˈa-lə-tē\ noun
— ethe•re•al•i•za•tion \-ē-ə-lə-ˈzā-shən\ noun
— ethe•re•al•ize \-ˈthir-ē-ə-ˌlīz\ transitive verb
— ethe•re•al•ly \-ē-ə-lē\ adverb
— ethe•re•al•ness noun
STARTRUTH49 1 SEES you have data on the etherealms Energy as well  nice
as having this type of data allows the conscious minds the opportunity to Sense the ENERGIES surrounding the as to PULL/formulate/manifest from /with. Thank you very much for the share. As far as the Higher Energies that may hear the Vibrational Calls, 1 is in agreement this is a possibility more then many may consider , who only attach themselves to the physical even though it the physical as well can be manipulated depending on the ENERGIES in Control of physical region of interest and the Conscious collective present.
Some other Information that may be helpful to some 1 found interesting was related to ORMUS Energy. Found in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
OP by bigsage.
So STARTRUTH49 there does seem to be more to the physical metaphysical connection but it may depend on the TRUE interest level of those observing as to prevent nefarious conscious mind states access w/o them deleting many of the nefarious parts of themselves to obtain as they subconsciously journey, which by then they will be well cleansed of the nefariousness levels as they progress as opposed to trying to find ways to reverse into majiks-voodoos etc. And 1 feels if some manage to still naferiously act if they succeed then … EXIST RINZ so all is well.  Thanks for taking time to share your LIGHT & shares within the OP STARTRUTH49 it is much appreciated.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RatoAstuto

Maybe he will, man, we don't know. That ain't my specific avenue of belief, but then again, I can't prove that praying doesn't do a thing. If you're speak on spiritualism and the metaphysical, you have to go a bit lighter on the skepticism if the conversation is going to go anywhere.

and Thanks 

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
But if I push things to be more harmonious there am I making it better or am I depriving another soul to rise up to the challenge? Will I remove a need that is needed for someone else to break thru and frankly limit their potential?

Not sure if your depriving another by sending Positive Energy Vibrations to region where many may be unsafe. I kind of sense what your saying and () ask what is more important to show potential and potentially place many in harm’s way or ? Internal question/answer.

I love your reason for doing this but I am not sure it is the right thing to do. We might just be holding back the flood and making the situation worse. Is this one of those slowly remove the bandaid or quickly remove the bandaid situations?

Love is appreciated its not simple to visualize WHY not as to allow another too? Not clear but will cycle until clear. Thing is if prevention of immediate danger is in need quickly is understood, as far as taking time which may require Further medications Later due to not treating wound swiftly as opposed to OP intent then maybe taking time may require no meds in future… If you sense that I sense Somewhat what your saying like allow us to see this wound IN NEED Please! Yes 1 senses Sorry took a minute. So HMM the way it works to 1 is if denied then WILL is in need perhaps but at least avenues were tried. Thanks and your data is appreciated as well if not understood by some.

I can go as far to ask for: Let the things that need to be that gives the most harmonious potential to everything "that is" and "will be" be. Hope that is enought for you blessed one.
edit on 3-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

It is

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
How about instead we get off our behinds and do something about it. We already know that prayer doesn't do anything except perhaps raising the spirits of the one who's praying. If our goal is to make ourselves feel better about what might happen, prayer will work, but if we want to actually make an attempt at change, one must act, inspire, teach, make a move and do something instead of fooling ourselves into believing we already are just by sitting here.

S&F for raising awareness on a dire situation.

edit on 3-4-2013 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your input 1 hopes the data within the thread can help the to see none are sitting around it takes mental concentration and physical body power to stance and send. Overtime 1 hopes ALL* can shall be reached, that there is more to this.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Let's all concentrate and pray for the owners of this world to just wise up and take steps that are actually good for the future of the humanity and the earth in general...Lets hope that they are not greedy and hungry for more power after ALL they already have....Let's send positive energy to them so they would not sacrifice people over their interests and preferences....Lets hope they will find another hobby so they would not go around fabricating conflicts to suit their outrage plans for the big games....Let's wish they are good,they have a hurt and they know what exactly they are doing!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
[quoting OP]IF you BELIEVE IN THE and it’s a authentic belief and not out of response to immediate situations. EX: going day by day w/o need to Pray and then as soon as something discomforting happens THEN the is remembered and contacted as response to immediate situation and not as a sort of constant connection based on just acknowledging the and asking the to GUIDE the.

What is 'the' ? I see dangling 'the' 3 times above and I can't make out what isn't being named.
BELIEVE IN THE ?
THEN the ? is remembered
acknowledging the ? and asking the ? to GUIDE the ?

the What? Please?

Otherwise, yes, I'll send positive vibes, I do agree that collectively our conscious focus and make a difference.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join