It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Request for those WILLing. Thanks in advance.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
[quoting OP]IF you BELIEVE IN THE and it’s a authentic belief and not out of response to immediate situations. EX: going day by day w/o need to Pray and then as soon as something discomforting happens THEN the is remembered and contacted as response to immediate situation and not as a sort of constant connection based on just acknowledging the and asking the to GUIDE the.

What is 'the' ? I see dangling 'the' 3 times above and I can't make out what isn't being named.
BELIEVE IN THE ?
THEN the ? is remembered
acknowledging the ? and asking the ? to GUIDE the ?

the What? Please?

Otherwise, yes, I'll send positive vibes, I do agree that collectively our conscious focus and make a difference.

THE is the CREATOR of ALL* as well as THE GOD SENDS in whom chariots "the" guides
good question as many are concerned with the name of the @ times this is how 1 addresses as to simplify also thank you for the posiive energy

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 4/4/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
As many know my interest are Religion/Science/Ufology so the info I share in relation to Arjuna and the others here kind of CAN assist the mind states Considering WHATEVER it is being considered. Hope you enjoy the read below.

Why did Krishna choose Arjuna instead of Karna,Drona or Bhishma ?

The Mahabharata is one of the greatest literature’s in the world. No other work brings out the complexity of human problems in such a profound and entertaining way. It shows us the application of philosophy when it comes to deciding between the right and wrong in such cases where the answer is not straightforward.
Four of the most striking characters in the Mahabharata are Arjuna,Karna,Drona and Bhishma . These men were perhaps the four greatest warriors of the era and were also well learned and had firm principles by which they lived.
They lived their life by different values and their lives came to very different ends. The Mahabharata shows that all four men were great in their own way, but three of them failed in doing what is truly right and therefore came to futile ends, their lives not serving the greater good.
Out of the four characters, Arjuna is the character who stands out as the hero who future generations of Hindus admire the most. The other three are remembered as tragic heroes. Their names are not associated with the same awe and respect as that of Arjuna. They all met sad deaths on the battlefield, fighting on the side of evil despite knowing in their hearts that they were doing wrong
[color=gold] There is a fundamental difference in the outlook and character of these four great men that was responsible for their different outcomes.

edit on 4/4/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Karna
Karna was a great warrior, in many ways greater than Arjuna. They may have been equal as archers, but physically, Karna was by far the stronger of the two. And even in sticking to one’s principles, Karna appeared more steadfast compared with Arjuna. But in Karna’s life there was one fatal flaw. He made his friendship and loyalty to Duryodhan higher than anything else, even higher than right and wrong, and even higher than God. While loyalty is a great value in such cases when it overrides a sense of dharma and even the direct calling of the Divine in the form of Shri Krishna, such loyalty leads one to a tragic end.
Karna used all his strength to serve his friend Duryodhan, without even one selfish thought for himself. However, his loyalty was so blind that he would even follow his friend when he was doing something totally wrong, selfish and harmful to others. This shows that loyalty to another person can lead even a great man to a tragic end. Dharma, and the call of God, must always be greater than loyalty to another. Karna knew what he was doing was wrong and paid the price for it.
Karna put loyalty to Duryodhan as his highest loyalty. His tragic story warns us to choose loyalties wisely. Only Krishna deserves such unflinching loyalty.

Bhishma
Bhishma was another person who never performed a selfish action in his whole life. He was mighty, learned and respected. But he too ended up fighting on the side of adharma, and came to a tragic end. He was actually an impediment to the establishment of a righteous kingdom. Why? Because he put his personal oath on a pedestal and made it the focus and obsession of his life.
That oath was that he would unquestioningly follow and do the bidding of whoever was the king of Hastinapur (Delhi). This vow, he would never break as long as he lived, even when it involved fighting his own beloved nephews who he knew had done nothing wrong.
Sticking to a vow is important, especially today when people make promises and break them the very next day (or even the very next second). But the Mahabharata demonstrates that if your attachment to a personal vow stops you from doing what is blatantly right, and ends up making you serve evil, such a vow should be discarded and set aside.
Bhishma put his personal vow above anything else, even when that vow became an instrument of evil. He disregarded Krishna’s advice, which was that to drop the vow for the greater good.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Drona
Drona was an employee of the king of Hastinapur, who happened to be Dhitirashtra, the father of Duryodhana. He was employed to teach all the princes of that kingdom in the art of warfare and statecraft, and was considered the very greatest teacher of the era. For his services, he was remunerated handsomely. Before he got this job, he was very poor and therefore was very grateful to the King for employing him.
When Duryodhan was doing wrong, Drona was fully aware of it. On some occasions he even tried to stop Duryodhan, at which Duryodhan would say: “Do not bite the hand that feeds you.”
When the battle finally dawned, Drona fought on Duryodhan’s behalf and was eventually slain in a scheme engineered by Krishna. Drona, despite being an outstanding warrior, and well versed in morality, put his loyalty towards his employer before the more important and fundamental question of dharma. Despite knowing better, he never quite had the guts to just leave and tell the king – “Enough is enough, what you are doing is wrong, I will not support you anymore.” He was too afraid of being called ungrateful.
Drona put his loyalty towards his employer above the bidding of Shri Krishna who tried to tell Drona not to keep supporting the side of evil just because of his loyalty to his employer.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Arjuna
Arjuna was a great man. Yet he had weaknesses that were actually absent in Karna, Bhishma and Drona. He was in some ways foolhardy, saying and doing several stupid things that could have landed his brothers and himself in serious trouble.
For example, at one point, Arjuna had made a vow that he would take the life of anybody who insulted his ‘Gandiva bow’, which he was exceedingly proud of. During the Mahabharata war, it happened to be Arjuna’s eldest brother and leader, Yuddhistir, who dealt the fatal insult.
Arjuna drew his sword and was about to kill his own brother, and was restrained only by Krishna’s presence. Instead of killing Yuddhistir, Arjuna instead insulted him in public. But then, Arjuna felt bad for insulting such a virtuous person as Yuddhistir, and said that he would commit suicide as there was no point even being alive after doing something so vile as insulting his own brother in public! Once again, it was only Krishna’s presence which restrained Arjuna. Krishna eventually talked Arjuna out of suicide, but Arjuna was sad that he had not kept his own word,and felt very bad. Krishna gave Arjuna a loophole. According to dharma, praising yourself in public is a sin that is as bad as one’s own death. So Krishna said to Arjuna that just praise yourself in public, and your vow will be fulfilled. And thus were the lives of both Arjuna and Yuddhistir saved.
Yet despite this foolhardy streak in his character, Arjuna is the one who is etched upon the heart of humanity as the ideal to which to aspire.
This story illustrates that while [color=gold] Arjuna was far from perfect, he had one over riding quality which sets him above and apart from the others. To Arjuna, it was Krishna’s words that were absolute. He would follow Krishna’s words even at the expense of other principles or promises that he held dear. Therefore he had the grace and favour of Krishna’s guidance throughout his life.

Therefore, Arjuna’s fate was to be the hero of the era, and [color=gold]the instrument of God in being the restorer of dharma to society, rather than a tragic figure who ended up wasting their huge life potential in fighting on behalf of a fake cause. Arjuna put Krishna as his highest guide and ideal, and despite his faults, stands out as the most successful and glorious of the four.
Conclusion
[color=gold] The comparison between Karna, Drona, Bhishma and Arjuna shows us that while we can admire a person’s loyalty to a friend, loyalty to their employer and dedication to their principles or promises, all of these things must never be allowed to become an obstacle in doing what is truly for the benefit of the greater good. Krishna, the divine guide, will always shower his grace on people who will put Him first, and thus we remember Arjuna as the true hero above any of his contemporaries.

www.hinduhumanrights.info...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Arjuna pronounced [ɐrˈɟunɐ] in classical Sanskrit (lit. bright or silver (cf. Latin argentum)) is the third of the Pandavas and, with Krishna, is considered the hero of Hindu epic Mahabharata. He plays the listener in the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad Gita which is a philosophical conversation between Arjuna and Krishna. Arjuna, considered the finest archer and a peerless warrior by many notable figures in the Mahabharata such as Bhishma, Drona, Krishna, Vidura, Sage Naradha and Dhiritharashtra, played a key role in ensuring the defeat of the Kauravas in the Kurukshetra War. He is the only undefeated hero in the Mahabharata. Arjuna was an avatar of Nara, who along with the avatar of Narayana, Krishna, established Dharma in the Dvapara Yuga.[1]

Nāga (IAST: nāgá]], IPA: [nəɡá] is the Sanskrit and Pāli word for a deity or class of entity or being, taking the form of a very great snake — specifically the king cobra, found in Hinduism and Buddhism. A female nāga is a nāgī or nāginī.

Mahabharata
In the great epic Mahabharata, the depiction of Nagas tends toward the positive. An epic calls them "persecutors of all creatures", and tells us "the snakes were of virulent poison, great prowess and excess of strength, and ever bent on biting other creatures" (Book I: Adi Parva, Section 20). At some points within the story, nagas are important players in many of the events narrated in the epic, frequently no more evil nor deceitful than the other protagonists, and sometimes on the side of good.
The epic frequently characterizes Nagas as having a mixture of human and serpent-like traits. Sometimes it characterizes them as having human traits at one time, and as having serpent-like traits at another. For example, the story of how the Naga prince Sesha came to hold the world on his head begins with a scene in which he appears as a dedicated human ascetic, "with knotted hair, clad in rags, and his flesh, skin, and sinews dried up owing to the hard penances he was practising." Brahma is pleased with Shesha, and entrusts him with the duty of carrying the world. At that point in the story, Shesha begins to exhibit the attributes of a serpent. He enters into a hole in the Earth and slithers all the way to bottom, where he then loads the Earth onto his head. (Book I: Adi Parva, Section 36.)

hmm where are

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I shall give my Merkaba a heads up and use the positive power to send in that area as I do have an ample amount! . I promise you, its a powerful one as I have been practicing for about a year straight now.

Best regards and love to all!

-VP-

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KRONKITE

Thank you KRONKITE for your support and positive energy may it reach those in need of understanding and assist in global peace...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thank you for this thread, its really needed. I'm saving this one because I forget things in the bustle of the day, and will spend time reading each post carefully, I've only scanned so far, after the OP.

But I want to share something. Years ago was given, positive thought, law of affinity in a way, despite not believing tptb have any concept of universal law which relates to simplicity of Love Shining and Progression, and all else being mere distortion and insanity really, losing your way and sinking further into the dark places of mind. To me its all a mindscape, and simulated reality. We're trying to clear our minds so to speak.

In any case, then I started journal writing, positive affirmations and picturing things I yearned for, such a move. Well, didn't know how to safeguard or struggle to rise above the negative events in my life, and was more natural reacting to them, and to make a long story short, did indeed have a move, was even given a brief vision of this place ahead of time, but it was not a good experience. The move was a forced one in bad circumstances.

Now I know that in a sense we need to reach for joy, happiness, peace, it doesnt mean things don't come up and we won't lose ground, but more quickly recover.

To picture with emotion of positive.

To hold joy and the happiness of all people in that area, their freedom, and all of nature as well.

Also doing cloud work when it was very stormy, saw pink hearts, and 20 minutes after leaving it, came back to white and pink hearts everywhere, all the dark and stormy clouds gone.

Now, I have something positive holding for the family, abundance in and out and could feel it unblock, recently, and after two years a family property sold.

For those who think we should do this another way.....WHAT PRAY TELL? WAR? Nonstop protests and being tasered and pepper sprayed? I do agree with writing in or phoning in, but the reality is, we're in a thoughtscape, and the goal seems to be turning negatives into positives and peacefully, with dignity, envisioning a good world and finding our joy and showing the way, wayshowers.

As for someone who wrote, it takes away someone else's opportunity to do something or learn?

Learn what? That distorted dark hats can hurt people, starve orphans to death, harm the world, that radiation hurts? Learn what, that we need a bloody revolution?

This is what we're supposed to learn, how to clear our minds and help one another, lend a helping hand, by seeing positive. Gain our angel skills and angel wings. This IS THE WORK.

And the only way I can even think of that involves side stepping reacting all the time, or being distracted: problem/reaction/solution, and also revolution which we really shouldn't lower frequency to do. So this is the positive action, and that this enables, more actions to follow that are peaceful and solution oriented.

And yes I have Faith in the Family of Love and Goodness and Source/Creator God/Goodness.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What is about to happen over all the Earth is devistating physically. Billions are about to die once these events play out over the next 40-45 days. God has revealed this to be the only manner in which He can deliver all mankind from the bondage of the age of mankind's self rule, and His perfect plan for the redeeming of all that have ever lived and died on Earth requires the events soon to come, by great and perfect design. As the end of this age is needed to establish the millenial age of the Kingdom of God on Earth.

All governments and religions created by mankind under the influence of Satan (every one of them) must come to an end as the Kingdom of God is established over all the Earth on Pentecost this year. There is only one way of life that leads to perpetual peace, and God is about to bring that way of life to all mankind when He ends this age and begins the next. Many will be offered this deliverance, but it will be dependent on the free choice to accept God's government (laws/commandments) over your life and understand that only His way of thinking results is true spiritual peace between beings.

God will use these events (summarized in the 7 trumpets of Revelation) to reveal Himself to all mankind for the first time since the age of mankind began with Adam and Eve beign cast out of the garden.

Mankind has prooven through 6000 years of recorded history to be incapible of ruling themselves properly resulting in true peace. The world you live in right now is that proof. If God does not intervene on Pentecost 2013, mankind would self annihilate themselves and all life on Earth. We must come to the brink for mankind to grasp the most important lesson in this age... "my way is wrong/selfish/evil/carnal; God's way is right/selfless/good/spiritual." For that lesson is the only true way one WILLINGLY chooses to change their thinking (repent) into unity with the Father of all life.

To our human, physical, carnal minds; the devistation seems overwhelming and it is normal/expected for us to want to stop it from occuring, so your purpose is noble and expected from a physical human being. But just as Christ said in His final moments of physical life.

"If it be so possible God, take this cup away from me... but Alas Father, not MY WILL; but YOUR WILL BE DONE."

The request you are endevouring to pursue is at odds with the will of God at this time.

"...Thy Kingdom come, THY WILL be done..."

Not my will.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Those people who believe in this being part of "God's" plan for the end of the world, is sending so much negative momentum to this.

Remember people, there is Free-Will and bad will towards others will continue to happen (for now) as humanity is still in the process of learning how to lessen their passion (desire, greed, aggression).

If a being is wishing to intervene then it probably isn't "God" since God is ultimate peace, but of course there are angelic beings with good will and other beings with bad.

The best to do is to keep OUR inner peace to affect the energy fields of others, and if you DO desire to pray, then imagine the people being filled with so much relaxation and peace.

Peace/Relaxation will make such violence and negativity to be too much waste of energy. Also inspires more loving actions.

Maybe they need more Blue or Green energy of Healing and Peace to keep their calmness. Or, Golden energy for Calmness, Peace, Wisdom, from negativity of war...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Yes, its about programming and the programming has always been very very negative here, from cradle to grave and consciousness needs to transmute itself. That is where the changes occur.

I believe that is the highest goal here, can we start to problem solve, envision positive and turn things around.

People who think doing this is a waste of time, waking up, walking in Bruce Lee's and Neo's shows and going within and being Water My Friend, don't really realize that our consciousenss is what opens the doors to the opportunities and timelines, to being able to DO something positive.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Maybe it is because of the focus between countries that things like this happen. Each country should look inward and create, that way balance could be obtained. They want the world to unite but therefore symbolically speaking countries need to change places on the earth (at least, that's what it is in my head) Where does unity come from? There must be selfsurviving countries united. There is nothing we cannot accomplish. But we must be reasonable. Only reason can save the planet when it is in need. Unless it cannot be saved.

Do you see what I am communicating here. The destruction has been witheld. Now stronger the force will be. We knew, we knew. If it were psychic garbage.... it instantly is able to become nothing. It is just nothing.

Confusion gained power.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
(edit, don't want to address anyone in particular, but just this idea of balance and free will a bit) Its not about some countries creating. Some countries are forced into the grip of such misery and despair and torture they mostly wouldn't be creating freedom.

This isn't about tests to see if your positive or negaitve. The test is GROW UP. Always, there are no sides, only Love versus lack of Love and therefore insanity. There is NO BALANCE required at all, just Love Love Love and EQuality/Freedom.

Many people here have had their free will taken from them by very distorted dark hands who are being fed lies by legion, to keep souls back.

And the cosmos is very aware of whats going on.

People come in, to help others.

So, its about: Those Who Can, Helping All Be Free and Progress so that gains can be made and the ones trapped will soon experience what real love can do and teamwork and as they heal from their traumas they will also turn things around and add to the positive mix.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Those people who believe in this being part of "God's" plan for the end of the world, is sending so much negative momentum to this.

Remember people, there is Free-Will and bad will towards others will continue to happen (for now) as humanity is still in the process of learning how to lessen their passion (desire, greed, aggression).

If a being is wishing to intervene then it probably isn't "God" since God is ultimate peace, but of course there are angelic beings with good will and other beings with bad.

The best to do is to keep OUR inner peace to affect the energy fields of others, and if you DO desire to pray, then imagine the people being filled with so much relaxation and peace.

Peace/Relaxation will make such violence and negativity to be too much waste of energy. Also inspires more loving actions.

Maybe they need more Blue or Green energy of Healing and Peace to keep their calmness. Or, Golden energy for Calmness, Peace, Wisdom, from negativity of war...

You do not yet understand the pefect plan of God for the salvation of all mankind.
You do not yet understand the purpose of the age of mankind's self rule about to be brought to an end.
You do not yet understand the true blessing it is for God to end the age of our self created reality of thought.

To view what is about to take place as according to the revelation of Almighty God as "negitive momentum" is to reveal this lack of spiritual understanding.

"the earnest expectation of all creation yerns for the manifestation of the children (Kingdom/Temple/Elohim) of God." - Romans 8.

That moment is fast approaching as spoken of in Romans 8; and all realms of life (physical 3D and spiritual 4D) are looking so forward to the end of this age and the begining of God's reign over all the physical Earth. The age we are living in now is the result of the collective minds of humanity with the ability to determine for themselves what is right and what is wrong and the resulting chaos of self determined truth by carnal/limited/physical beings.

You have determined for yourself the end of this age is "wrong/negitive" and the continuation of it is "right/possitive". God has determined otherwise, I obey God's word.

God Bless,
edit on 5-4-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

You see God as a being in a throne do you? I'd be asking to talk to his Mother if he shows up, seriously. The Family of Love and Goodness and God/Spirit of Peace and Love are only Humble of Heart, there is no Thrones, Kings, Pyramids, for that is a system of children never growing up and slavery.

Or did you mean some self appointed et or human god has determined the age of democracy and man has ended for this is code for NWO?

Quite frankly, what they think is going to happen is only a movie script. I've been shown over and over the cosmic justice team, the Higher Ups in Blue arresting them. Don't know if its in body or out. Don't care, was shown being on that arrest team.

The age of humanity in this form or even better, progressed, is hardly over my dear. Its forever progression for souls here and the human race is meant to be upgraded, should already have occurred. That it was allowed to continue had to do with mercy for all souls.

This earth has Creators and serves many systems, its a school that self appointed mismanagers hijacked and then worked to destroy, fleece and fail the students. The Parents are coming in.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Bump, on such a good thread.

Here is a new thread on how stupid we're being in not starting to realize that the miracles can flow, the daily positive synhronicities, the interactive universe school isn't meant to be negative or hijacked. Thats the beast, the natural dog eat dog order. Movie to watch, Cloud Atlas, very good look at life in the lower realms.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Superintelligent Synchronistic Living Loving, Light Fantastic by NewAgeMan

Now, freeing our mind is so important.

Here in this case, this is something we should all be on board with, not only for the safety of earth, nature and to remain poison free from nuclear, from any pawns fanning this flame up, to Fukushima, that is also on the map.

But also for the orphans and those in need in that country to begin to live their joy in equality and peace.

This is what life is about.

It doesnt enforce our will upon others, rather, its bringing into the mix, where so much negativity exists, strong yearnings for Peace and Love and Healing, Happiness and Abundance for all, that they all progress, that they all learn to use dormant talents and gifts they're not even able to develop or lift off the ground here, in such frigid scarsity, its such a waste of potential.

This opens the door to the Magical Wonderful Miracles of God/Goodness/Family who invites us to overcome our insanity and negatity and rise to the occasion of growing up more.

For abundant positive actions and solutions to start to come to everyone, both here, and there, to be abundant in ideas that work.

Its not about sitting back and doing nothing, its about reaching the frequency of Love and Solutions, positivity to bring in ideas of what to do, and also Miracles.

From that thread linked want to share some of what NewAgeMan wrote for I had to save that thread, so inspirational:

...So why not let that one (the one that screwed everything up) just run dry, and turn to the very water of life itself, made freely available (non coercively) to any and all who thirst and let them in turn say to others "come and freely drink the living water!" (because that's all there is, but it's a flow, a creative process, not a "thing").

Such a relationship can be started on any basis and any approach is sufficient to generate a response, no matter how seemingly insignificant - but then..., as we begin to roll into it with increasing trust and faith, the synchronistic intelligence of a friendly and supportive and loving light fantastic starts to make itself known - as we enter into a CO-creative process in partnership WITH God as the The Superintelligent, Synchronistic Living Loving Light Fantastic all-in-all Itself, which neither being a thing is best referred to as a who (believe it or not) of which we are a part and a very intrinsic part at that, standing as it were in time and history near the top of a very long and purposeful evolutionary developmental process.. as intended or in accordance with the will of God as the will to have such a shared mutual experience in the first place (talk about PATIENCE!).

That it works, that small and bigger miracles can (and do) make their presence known is PROOF that it's true, but it has to be put to the test don't just take my work for it - recapture a dream of your heart and start to flow with it and just you see what happens, provided you never take yourself seriously (how can you?) while taking God as the fundamental condition ever more seriously, but even that relationship is playful and friendly because it's also the very creation domain of all freedom and new possibility itself. What an awesome gift then and tool, this co-creative process once embraced.

We let ourselves down, I know I did, but simply my making all the wrong assumptions based on faulty thinking at different level of egoic structure, which when it tumbles is nothing less than the comedic material of all ages looking back in the hindsight of near 20/20 vision. We were nuts! Crazy.

Today I wrote in my journal, something just from consciousness, and Ask and You Shall Receive has a whole new meaning. Not just pray/prey, where we are reduced to child holding hands up indiscrimately, not knowing how its coded and both sides can come in. Some prayers are answered and its not so good, is it? This is called growing up, but not a tool of selfishness. Of Like Mind With Love.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

I define negative as destructive focus. I wasn't calling God to be negative. I was calling your beliefs about God and what you believe God to be doing as negative.

People believe in "good" and "evil" - "light" and "dark". These are two sides, but two sides of what? Find the space that holds them both and then you'll find peace.

reply to post by Unity_99

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by arpgme

Yes, its about programming and the programming has always been very very negative here, from cradle to grave and consciousness needs to transmute itself. That is where the changes occur.

I believe that is the highest goal here, can we start to problem solve, envision positive and turn things around.

People who think doing this is a waste of time, waking up, walking in Bruce Lee's and Neo's shows and going within and being Water My Friend, don't really realize that our consciousenss is what opens the doors to the opportunities and timelines, to being able to DO something positive.

Some people are all over the place. They feel good, then they feel ok, then they feel bad, then they feel ok, then they feel bad, then they jump to feeling good.

When we find out that there is a balance between emotions. Then we'll find peace. Being positive or being neutral will help the world. Staying relaxed and not amplifying violence, hatred, greed...

From this center point between negativity and positivity, if we can find the peace, this will be the perfect place to turn it around and DO something positive. I agree with you.

edit on 6-4-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I would say evil is a side and good is the centered point which evil tries to deceive one out of, kind of. So evil is all sides besides the center.
edit on 6-4-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

In my experiences, its been unfolding, the path opening or the insights coming, the awakening, starting with many crafts showing up and awareness of contact. Its been quite an experience. When I am down for any length of time, either through guidance, actual contact, direct experience, or sometimes through insight coming, shortly, we've had Family and Providence and help all our lives, this gets turned around. I keep my mind clear most of the time, when I stray into areas where a negative thought comes, I'm healed, aware of someone stepping in and healing my astral body and a reminder to keep my mind positive given. So, its not just acceptance of our body suit and moods, but awareness, and striving to become conscious and choose how to respond, to through trial and error, begin to strive to respond well in all circumstances. Its not about just going up and down. Its a process that is involving Family for me, Teamwork, and alot forgiveness, help. I am so grateful for the help as well, and didn't come in alone.

Its something I don't have to strive for, all the time, but still struggle somewhat with, for its more natural due to my thyroid, zenmind, keeping clear, and though I am here looking at family circumstances, my loved ones determining how to create abundance in and through us to others, how to thrive and help others thrive, I also let go of attachments as much as possible to things of this world, while at the same time rejoicing, joy, in the beauty around us and natural goals while temporarily here. Zenmind, clear the mind, don't magnetize and attraction to anything useless. But see with eyes of Higher Frequency.

Something I also found useful, for have had lots of low energy times, yesterday nearly half the day with a headache and it took 2 hours to get to sleep, is envisioning abundant health and energy, taking time to flow energy through. Instead of staying in the conscious frequency or place you're in, reach up to the higher floors of your soul, your frequency levels, and strive to live in that joy and bring this in.
edit on 6-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join