It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Request for those WILLing. Thanks in advance.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Wouldn't it be more useful and more powerful to focus all of your energy on the only person responsible for the unrest in that region of the world? The North Korean people aren't the problem; it's that chubby little guy that needs all the love we can give him.

Nothin' but love, Kimmy. Nothin' but love!

What?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

What I picture vividly at times, is the awakening and standing up with dignity, saying NO, beginning from the grassroots levels up, the poor, the middle class, opting their participation out in large numbers, and meditating, praying, speaking up with dignity. And helping each other. The Good Will and Love Brings in Assistance, from Higher Ups, for the Universe is interactive and the more we give the more is given to us ie in miracles.

Those that are not the true Dark Hats amongst the higher posiitions in the system, have change of hearts and all stand with the majority that has arisen. And joins meditations. Until there is only a very small number that need some healing or intervention left.

Its not a violent upbringing, and I believe violence would actually have more casualties in the end plus show we haven't really grown beyond this level or them.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by jiggerj

the more is given to us ie in miracles.

Its not a violent upbringing, and I believe violence would actually have more casualties in the end plus show we haven't really grown beyond this level or them.

So, you're suggesting that love can miraculously heal crazy people before they wreak havoc upon the entire planet? Can actually heal a genetically diseased mind?

I'm still thinking a bullet is quicker with less casualties.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If I focus on them saying "No!" and resisting war, that is still giving energy to war because as they say "energy flows where attention goes". I am focusing on them with smiles and hugging each other to show care and compassion. Compassion is a positive focus for energy and will make them realize that care for their brothers and sisters will bring unity of the people and make their country a better place... and care for others is what is needed to avoid wars...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Thank you for this thread, its really needed. I'm saving this one because I forget things in the bustle of the day, and will spend time reading each post carefully, I've only scanned so far, after the OP.

But I want to share something. Years ago was given, positive thought, law of affinity in a way, despite not believing tptb have any concept of universal law which relates to simplicity of Love Shining and Progression, and all else being mere distortion and insanity really, losing your way and sinking further into the dark places of mind. To me its all a mindscape, and simulated reality. We're trying to clear our minds so to speak.

In any case, then I started journal writing, positive affirmations and picturing things I yearned for, such a move. Well, didn't know how to safeguard or struggle to rise above the negative events in my life, and was more natural reacting to them, and to make a long story short, did indeed have a move, was even given a brief vision of this place ahead of time, but it was not a good experience. The move was a forced one in bad circumstances.

Now I know that in a sense we need to reach for joy, happiness, peace, it doesnt mean things don't come up and we won't lose ground, but more quickly recover.

To picture with emotion of positive.

To hold joy and the happiness of all people in that area, their freedom, and all of nature as well.

Also doing cloud work when it was very stormy, saw pink hearts, and 20 minutes after leaving it, came back to white and pink hearts everywhere, all the dark and stormy clouds gone.

Now, I have something positive holding for the family, abundance in and out and could feel it unblock, recently, and after two years a family property sold.

For those who think we should do this another way.....WHAT PRAY TELL? WAR? Nonstop protests and being tasered and pepper sprayed? I do agree with writing in or phoning in, but the reality is, we're in a thoughtscape, and the goal seems to be turning negatives into positives and peacefully, with dignity, envisioning a good world and finding our joy and showing the way, wayshowers.

As for someone who wrote, it takes away someone else's opportunity to do something or learn?

Learn what? That distorted dark hats can hurt people, starve orphans to death, harm the world, that radiation hurts? Learn what, that we need a bloody revolution?

This is what we're supposed to learn, how to clear our minds and help one another, lend a helping hand, by seeing positive. Gain our angel skills and angel wings. This IS THE WORK.

And the only way I can even think of that involves side stepping reacting all the time, or being distracted: problem/reaction/solution, and also revolution which we really shouldn't lower frequency to do. So this is the positive action, and that this enables, more actions to follow that are peaceful and solution oriented.

And yes I have Faith in the Family of Love and Goodness and Source/Creator God/Goodness.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

[color=gold]
Thank you Unity_99 for your input, you covered some interesting points within the OP. 1 likes how you shared how some responses and reactions can in fact increase the Negative Frequency influence on already down spiraling incidents. Therefore to try alternative methods with positive intents even if they seem minuet to others does seem like the better way. @ times it does get friction by some not understanding the importance of not ADDING to the force of negativity but instead try to counter it with an opposed force of positive outlooks. HOPING OUR CREATOR Creation Family members in the Korean Region of concentrate can control their passions and PREVENT any further STRESSESS on the PEOPLE of NK and the WORLD who may be Worried or considering these threats that are FORCING a Lower conscious frequency on minds of those in FEAR of Nuclear WAR activities etc. So we think and SEND PEACE to THE REGION with hope the Conscious Transmissions Reach and counter negative intents or influences.
And 1 shall continue to KEEP the POSITIVE METAPHYSICAL/PHYSICAL VIBRATIONS UP for the people there from ALL over the world who may be there to support and who are in process of figuring out what it is their passions seek, which 1 hopes is PEACE… Thanks again Unity_99 for the share.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

What is about to happen over all the Earth is devistating physically. Billions are about to die once these events play out over the next 40-45 days. God has revealed this to be the only manner in which He can deliver all mankind from the bondage of the age of mankind's self rule, and His perfect plan for the redeeming of all that have ever lived and died on Earth requires the events soon to come, by great and perfect design. As the end of this age is needed to establish the millenial age of the Kingdom of God on Earth.

@God has revealed this to be the only manner in which He can deliver all mankind from the bondage of the age of mankind's self rule, and His perfect plan for the redeeming of all that have ever lived and died on Earth requires the events soon to come, by great and perfect design.
[color=gold]
1 tries to remain HOPEFUL that the billions you mentioned that may be in PHYSICAL danger may have another way ElohimJD for the AGE of the Kingdom of GOD to come upon EA*RTH to assist them, 1 does also understand the (is devastating physically) ASPECT aswell as the are not of only the FLESH here, acknowledged. 1 is not sure of all the potential PRE existing orders for flesh/soul management, that would usher this day in but tries to feel the LORD can do it another way with MORE PRECISION. As all it REALLY takes is the PRECISE approach to those who cause many of the ILLS here, and with a PRECISE APPROACH billions saved and able to be properly GUIDED in flesh. Again not being FULLY aware of the SOUL ACTIVITIES MANY ON EA*RTH may not consider that go on in relation to Higher beings outside of the normal human perspective of acknowledging 1 feels there is still a better way ElohimJD and will remain HOPEFUL until the LORD shares otherwise with non react abletype ELE events that place the flesh and soul in transition on a massive level.. here

But alas some small groups control over the wills of others here with FEAR and CONTROL to the point that its affected the overall spheres behavior and ENERGY vibrations. And now instead of using the KNOWLEDGE PASSED DOWN TO THEM from those from the SKIES the KNOWLEDGE IS USED TO FORCE POWER ON OTHERS WITH ADVANCED TECHS instead of advanced techs that bring the ENTIRE SPHERE Flora/Fauna up to a better Cosmic Standard as IT WILL be.
This in turn makes 1 consider LORD ENLIL and LORD ENKIS approach with humanity. As 1 felt the potentials within humanity EXISTED and that humanity was ready why the other may of FELT as of now or then the human nature is too LACK of further of whatever preventing potential advancement until they are more MATURE. continue

edit on 4/10/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

All governments and religions created by mankind [color=gold] under the influence of Satan (every one of them) must come to an end as the Kingdom of God is established over all the Earth on Pentecost this year. There is only one way of life that leads to perpetual peace, and God is about to bring that way of life to all mankind when He ends this age and begins the next. Many will be offered this deliverance, but it will be dependent on the free choice to accept God's government (laws/commandments) over your life and understand that only His way of thinking results is true spiritual peace between beings.

1 feels if that is the case ElohimJD [color=gold] then may the bring precision and clarity to ALL misled by the forces of the you know and share as Natas. As to PREVENT Future FAILS from misguidedness or manipulation of Intel from [color=gold]the who is the GOD of CREATOR Creation ENERGY known here as HUMANS...

God will use these events (summarized in the 7 trumpets of Revelation) to reveal Himself to all mankind for the first time since the age of mankind began with Adam and Eve being cast out of the garden.

[color=gold] And non should fear the for the has been SEEN as FATHER to many EVEnthough the deeds done caused exit from ORIGINAL NEST OF EDIN AND MANY WISH THAT WAS NOT SO..

Mankind has proven through 6000 years of recorded history to be incapable of ruling themselves properly resulting in true peace.

YES CREATOR Creation Known in this energy zone as HUMANS has demonstrated thru various activities how they can carry or transit between a POSITIVE and NEGATIVE frequency bounds. Which basically generate positive fields of advancement from the POSITIVE ones WHO TRY all why trying to CO EXIST with the developments from the NEGATIVE frequency ones.
So 1 tries to ElohimJD refrain from viewing ANY CREATOR Creations ENERGY called species here as vibrating on just one frequency or energy level overall, in reference to them finding OBJECTIVE TRUE PEACE... This is why when the whom you speak reveals 1 prays many flesh and SOUL evaluations have been made for there is reference to Heaven and Hell or the 2 known various energy zones where energies eventually are gravitated to or ascended to DEPENDING. On their physical imprints left on their METAPHYSICAL SOULS which may be how many are balanced or LOCATED GUIDED or OVERSEEN based on their EA*RTH activities.
continue

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The world you live in right now is that proof. If God does not intervene on Pentecost 2013, mankind would self annihilate themselves and all life on Earth. We must come to the brink for mankind to grasp the most important lesson in this age... "my way is wrong/selfish/evil/carnal; God's way is right/selfless/good/spiritual." For that lesson is the only true way one WILLINGLY chooses to change their thinking (repent) into unity with the Father of all life.

To our human, physical, carnal minds; the devastation seems overwhelming and it is normal/expected for us to want to stop it from occurring, so your purpose is noble and expected from a physical human being. But just as Christ said in His final moments of physical life.

[color=gold]
"If it be so possible God, take this cup away from me... but Alas Father, not MY WILL; but YOUR WILL BE DONE."

The request you are endeavoring to pursue is at odds with the will of God at this time.

[color=gold]
"...Thy Kingdom come, THY WILL be done..."
Not my will.

God Bless,

@ The request you are endeavoring to pursue is at odds with the will of God at this time.

1 hears your message ElohimJD and [color=gold] Yes is Acknowledged.
and may the CREATOR Understand never is there any attempt to be at odds with the.
NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Those people who believe in this being part of "God's" plan for the end of the world, is sending so much negative momentum to this.

Acknowledged my friend and as you shared in your thread one cannot allow the misdirection of energies that may not be fully understood to be aimed or misguided as to allow further misunderstanding based on passions not even known to exist by some who overall wish the best intents of the LORD upon...
And so patience with the shall all try to be..

Remember people, there is Free-Will and bad will towards others will continue to happen (for now) as humanity is still in the process of learning how to lessen their passion (desire, greed, aggression).

This is acknowledged arpgme and 1 does not try to place perfect expectation on the species of man. Its just as you shared as humanity experiences these passions and learning s, 1 wonders will there be a learning as hoped or the same development experiences over and over as technology levels increase or are developed over and over and mankind reaches crossroads of advancement or development. And chooses development which may lead to unfortunate outcomes for the entire species and other fauna/flora energies here. Which in turn can cause further ripples or neg. vibrations further outside of the objective perspective of some? Which calls for at times reasons to try to help others understand even if it seems at times like tuff love or force which force it is not for the goal is to PREVENT a potential negative outcome for the whom is being reached for reasoning- reached as an extended hand of PEACE and not force?

If a being is wishing to intervene then it probably isn't "God" since God is ultimate peace, but of course there are angelic beings with good will and other beings with bad.

1 can understand your above post but @ times from my subjective perspective it seems the LORD does @ times intervene, especially being aware of the potential FAILS ahead of some of the CREATOR Creations that hve FREE WILL and may not use it to advance the entire as opposed to self..
Now this intervention to 1 arpgme can be presented in methods of sent messengers in the form of Angelic behaving beings of PEACE trying to WARN a potential CREATOR Creation Group or Groups unfortunately, but fortunately in areas of assist sent in forms deemed less attractive to many CREATOR Creations as they may be SENT to Protect or Prevent a group or Groups from further destruction they may not be aware of in their futures. And so 1 agrees that GOD or the LORD is of ultimate peace but 1 also feels the is in acknowledgement of the disciplines needed to further advance the various CREATOR Creations the is LORD of. Therefore verifying the deeds done by Angels or Arcs that at times carry out the jobs deemed less attractive to most CREATOR Creations…

The best to do is to keep OUR inner peace to affect the energy fields of others, and if you DO desire to pray, then imagine the people being filled with so much relaxation and peace.

Yes 1 sends the PEOPLE in the KOREAN region there native and there to potentially protect the most peaceful vibes within their consciousness to consider their families and loved ones as well as the NEST they are part of in HOPE that the many there can find a way out of the built up energies. 1z VIBRATIONS THEN ARE TO HELP WITH CLEAR MIND THINKING& CONSIDERATION OF ALL WHO MY BE INVOLVED IN ACTIVITIES IF THEY ARE NOT PRESENTED PROFESSIONALLY AND WITH COMPASSION TO THE SITUATIONS AT HAND. So that many remember their families & loved ones youth and elder who care and love them.

Peace/Relaxation will make such violence and negativity to be too much waste of energy. Also inspires more loving actions.

Agreed

Maybe they need more Blue or Green energy of Healing and Peace to keep their calmness. Or, Golden energy for Calmness, Peace, Wisdom, from negativity of war...

Thank you my friend arpgme for continuing to search & FIND better WAYS to ASSIST in the positive ways to attempt to Allow the SPECIES of MAN to advance.
NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Maybe it is because of the focus between countries that things like this happen. Each country should look inward and create, that way balance could be obtained. They want the world to unite but therefore symbolically speaking countries need to change places on the earth (at least, that's what it is in my head) Where does unity come from? There must be self surviving countries united. There is nothing we cannot accomplish. But we must be reasonable. Only reason can save the planet when it is in need. Unless it cannot be saved.

Angle you cover some good points in relation to countries and the different behaviors that are associated with some of the tensions in that region and logic is within what you share. Thing is the tensions between countries @ times can be TALKED out and Washed if PREMITTED. But when some wish to place force and threats that can lead to times wasted when actual goals could be being discussed and taken care of. So yes the countries looking inward for problems overall would assist in further advancement as they come to better conclusions after inward evaluations allow for future DISCUSSIONS. Which show MATURITY and the advancement of the HERD of EA*RTH overall consciously and collectively. 1 agrees there is no goal to far too be reached but REASON or LOGIC MUST be obtained with all in interest for the SAVING To truly be a saving and not EXODUS from..
1 has noticed your writings Angle and at times don’t know if your right on 45 degrees in seek of truth or 135 just seeking a specific angle but 1 is appreciative of the points you brought into the thread and hope you can send some positive energy in whatever form you can best manifest to encourage better outcomes for ALL in the KOREAN peninsula REGION. Thank you for your time Angle 

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Wouldn't it be more useful and more powerful to focus all of your energy on the only person responsible for the unrest in that region of the world? The North Korean people aren't the problem; it's that chubby little guy that needs all the love we can give him.

jiggerj FOCUS and RESONATE PEACE PLEASE Within the thread. Your passions are felt but do they assist other passions in ways you may not be aware of in a negative way or are they just thoughts??? So my friend PLEASE 1 ask VIBRATE PEACE or a specific ENERGY to CALM not ENCOURAGE negativity in the region.
Thank you for you time jiggerj

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
[color=gold]
1 would like to take time to SEND THE PEOPLE IN NORTH KOREA IN THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS AND THOSE FREE THERE A common connection energy to allow thinking and many questions as to WHY ARE THINGS THIS WAY IN THE MODERN WORLD WHEN THEY DON’T HAVE TO BE with hope that BETTER Answers and outcomes can REACH the collective in the region there.
As for the MILITARY PRESENCE FROM THE MULTINATIONAL governments PRESENT IN THE KOREAN REGION its understood you are there because you DO HAVE COMPASSION TO GO INTO THE LINE OF POTENTIAL NUCLEAR OR OTHER FIRE for the sake of others whom share this same nest and 1 SENDS YOU ALL HOPE AND STRENGTH TO REMAIN AS CONSCIOUS AND ALERT with hope none have to go into battle and that PEACE finds YOU ALL.

GOD BLESS US ALL AND MAY THE LIGHT SHINE IN THE MINDS OF THOSE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Thanks again ALL who have assisted and who still will 1z vibrations shall remain UP for ALL*

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

First of all don't wish to coax this as a credo, and limit what Family of Love and Goodness or what God can do, for truly believe there is no limit to what Love can do and that they can come in anyway. But basically with ufolgoy for example, and that includes Souls/Family/Guides/Angels, Higher Ups, there are many frequencies. Those closest to us are much more likely to be in fascist or scientific regimes themselves, though still potentially Love potential in all, there is more "sides" and difficulties.

But Higher Ups are Love Frequency and we need to raise our frequency by giving to each other, in all the ways we can, envisioining, and acting if possible, thinking positive thoughts, working through issues that need healing in us, and for the more we give, the more we rise up, earth to the frequency that makes it possible to have help come in. Again, a generalizaiton and not credo. For Family can intervene with compassion and Love as they determine.

But it would be so much simpler if we raise the dial of our love and positivity up and birng earth's frequency higher.

I will sending positive thoughts and intentions, prayers, for N Korea and continue to see good changes and peace, along with real aid getting to the people there, not the military.
edit on 10-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Here is a video I wanted to share with you all. It shows that our "Hope" has an affect on the physical world. When the Hope is strong, the affect is great, especially when combined with visualization and emotion. There may be others sending out negative vibes but the positivity will always be stronger as Positivity (Love, Unity, Care) connects people together as ONE and Negativity (Hate, Isolation, Apathy) separates people.

Here are some Affirmations (Positive Statements) in order to bring more positive energy to the area. Say these with positive emotion - like a motivational speaker who actually believes these words and it'll be more powerful for sending positive energy; but even just reading this will already send such positivity to that area. Each statement aligns with a function of the seven chakras.

A sense of connectivity with Nature and Humanity is within the hearts of the people.

The people are becoming more aware of their creativity and inspirations for joy.

The people are realizing that only through being peace can harmony and truly joy be attained.

The people feel a deep caring feeling of brotherhood for all people around the world.

The people are voicing their opinions and standing as ONE becoming the voice for Freedom, the voice of Wisdom, and the voice of Peace.

[color=Indigo]The people are holding on to their inner vision of peace. They can see what peaceful world they truly desire which such vividness in the mind, and as they hold on to such peaceful vibes - it helps humanity hold the vibe of peace as ONE.

[color=Magenta]The People are awakening to The Wisdom, that in order for Peace to exist, one must hold on to peace from within. When peaceful beings choose peaceful words and peace actions, a peaceful world can be created.

Everything is Energy and Energy is Infinite, Powerful, and Wise. It knows what it is doing and through it's Power it will use it's Wisdom for the benefit of ALL. In the big picture everything is OK. Life is unfolding for the benefit of ALL.

edit on 10-4-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

The balance is destroyed right now, in terms of what you speak of.... the technologies you refer to are very likely in the wrong hands. Something must happen to destroy the "masquerade," shift or end the "GAMBLE," as you say, and restore some balance. There is a reason we are on the surface, and what exists below us was probably to try to save something when this balance began to go haywire.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Nature itself IS balance so the balance cannot be destroyed. It'll always be rebalanced. If all of the power is in the "wrong" hands, then all we can do is keep Trust that it will be ok in the future - because even if we don't. Will that really be any better to go about living with such hopelessness?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
IMHO, nature has been hijacked, and I think we have quite a bit of evidence to support that. There was a recent thread about an organic farmer,growing incredibly faster with more tested nutrients beating out GMO produce.....
showing that, nature has, in fact, been hijacked.

Now, has that been purposeful? And what I see you saying here:

If all of the power is in the "wrong" hands, then all we can do is keep Trust that it will be ok in the future - because even if we don't. Will that really be any better to go about living with such hopelessness?

is that maybe that all may be true, and the more we have understood about the science of life and the nature of the universe, the more it seems we haveand used it to manipulate nature and mankind, and even if this is true, that we must still have hope and faith that somehow it will be okay.
I don't know: is it better to believe that, just to have any hope to keep going...perhaps. Certainly, I find the need to take a break from all research frequently, just to continue to have the kind of hope you are talking about.
Take care.
Tetra
edit on 10-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Nature cannot be "hijacked" humans exist within nature, not beyond it - and yes there is positive and negative I am aware of that...

========

Back to the original topic:

Here are some beautiful water crystals showing the positive effects of intentions (thoughts/words/feelings) on the water:

Our positive energy can transform negativity into positivity. With ONE HOUR of PRAYER the molecules of the water became symmetrical (beautiful). Prayer really does have an effect and now we are seeing evidence of this, but of course some who want to have the free-will not to believe will find evidence to the contrary.

I will keep coming to this thread providing more and more positive energy.

EDIT: By the way, the name of the guy who did this water experiment was Masaru Emoto.
edit on 10-4-2013 by arpgme because: to put the name of the source of the pictures

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Its not hijacked in one sense, as much as its in frequency layers/realms/rooms even. You can feel the frequency shift walking inside from nature to the box, and at the doorway yesterday literally felt like I was entering a more dense realm.

There can be matrix's within matrix's, ie takeovers but law of affinity still provides that the right harmonious conditions will occur naturally, the way in which this has been hijacked, which is a takeover, trojan horse or is akin to laying seige, which is why overcoming weaknesses and what is holding this world of negativity in is important. For even if there are those who can access with bad intentions, and those running the world for their own gain at the expense of others, when frequencies change they can't be in control.

Their blueprint for laying seige to lower frequencies is even in the bible:

Deuteronomy 28:53-57

Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you - so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot - will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

Sensitive woman, not in compassion, but in royal bloodline, for her foot cannot touch the ground. Powers/wisdom gained through ritual sacrifice.

They lay seige, lowering frequency and thus hijacking.

Undoing is what working on ourselves and problem solving, using imagination and active visual prayers, and emotives of joy and peace, is law of affinity work, and basically growing. Its soul skills.
edit on 10-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You are right. There are low frequencies, and it is true that rituals are being done to increase the negativity, but the more we highlight that, the more we scare people saying "satanic" this and "satanic" that is going on. The more we help them to keep the energy low.

We need to do an opposite affect which does NOT add more energy/focus to negativity because that will have the best results.

The way I see negativity is like this...

Negativity separates (hatred, war, violence) and Positivity unites (love, care, compassion) and MANY are greater than ONE so Positivity is stronger.

Looking at it in another way... "negativity" is darkness and "positivity" is light. No matter how much darkness is there you can always shine "light" at it and it will brighten up.

there is no "dark-switch" to turn on darkness, there is only a "light-switch" and the most the darkness can do is scare people to keep people away because it KNOWS that once the light is turned on, no matter how small... it'll spread far and wide because it is STRONGER.

Each prayer and act of kindness is like a small light and the more it is focused upon the brighter it gets.

Now THAT is the way we should be thinking .... because THAT is the beliefs which will maintain and bring in most positive energy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join