It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ever heard of ORMUS? you will want to have...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   
www.subtleenergies.com...
ORMUS

The ORMUS elements are the precious metal elements in a natural non-metallic form. In this form they are much more common than they are in their metallic form.

The ORMUS materials can be extracted from the air, water, rock, soil and food. These materials are believed to have been used throughout the centuries for the advancement of physical and spiritual well-being by the ancient Egyptian, Persian, Hindu and Chinese alchemists, King Solomon, the Essenes and the alchemists of the Middle Ages.

The ORMUS materials may be the substances which have been called manna, shewbread, chi, prana, the Philosopher's Stone, shemanna and the Fountain of Youth. Some people who have been ingesting the ORMUS materials report amazing improvements in physical and psychic conditions. There is strong evidence that the ORMUS elements are nutritional minerals which are essential to all life. Many modern agricultural and food processing techniques appear to reduce the ORMUS elements in our food.

This is a picture of some walnuts with a tennis ball and a golf ball for size comparison.
The center walnut was grown in soil which was supplemented with ORMUS materials from sea water.
The walnut on the lower left is an ordinary walnut which was grown in the same place on a different tree from the same planting.
The walnut in the upper right is still in its outer covering. Note that it is slightly larger than the regulation tennis ball.

There are many amazing stories about the ORMUS materials and the people who have been researching them. These include stories about ectoplasm like phenomena, levitation, kundalini awakening, past lives and communication with the ORMUS materials themselves.

Our mission is to share ways in which these substances, which are freely available in nature, can be extracted and used to improve the human condition.

and how does this stuff relate to us?

www.keelynet.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   
manna: White gold.

Yes. Find otu what white gold is today. That is what was called manna in the past, The Israelites escaping from Egypt knew of manna and had it. It is meant to be great for the body, and mind, meant to help your light body or something.

It has been rediscovered now in modern times. I did a topic on it one time on these boards. Search for White Gold and you might find it.

I would really love to give that stuff a try. It would probabloy help in doing OBE's too.

[Edited on 8-11-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Very inteeresting, I'm going to check this out some more. thanks for posting that.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
selling some u2u me i want to check it out myself...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
how to make Ormus

If you search google for ormus there is plenty of info. It sounds like an interesting branch of research

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i will read, learn, expand on this topic, never forgetting to deny ignorance...

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
In regards to the White Powder Gold, or Monoatomic Gold...

It was re-discovered by modern scientist(s) and you can now purchase Monoatomic Elements in supplemental form. (Sorry for the lack of links, but its google-able).

Anyways, the patent for 5 or so Ormus elements is owned by a single man, and im pretty sure hes been linked to one of the 13 bloodlines.

Anyone got more info on this?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Is this anything like zeolites? used for detoxification?

d1k

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
What is the process of getting this out of the air, rock, water, soil?

Where are the pictures of the walnut, can't seem to find them

Great post!

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Lye and muriatic acid? I think I'll pass on this one.

I am pretty open to experimenting on myself with alternative type treatments, but I don't think I'll go there this time.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
an interesting read here www.davidicke.com...

what it means as a nutritional supplement is anybody's guess

(have you had your ginko biloba today?)

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hey Guys, Girls,

for the last 2years I've been experimenting with ORMUS, and I highly recommend it to anyone...
These are my experiences...

Since my 18th birthday [removed drug reference], in total of 7years... I'm about to be 26... so my energy level was drained... I couldn't do much anymore... That was the lowest periode of my life...

The first time I digested ORMUS my energy was back... I could do anything again like i never [removed drug reference]...

The second ingestion of ORMUS my 2 brainhalfs worked as a single one...
with that experience of better concentration (focus), hearing, feeling, seeing, smelling... I was so overwhelmed by this experience... To feel what an other person wants from you... To see like a hawk...
the white powder of gold, made from Dead Sea Salt DOES really gives you life-energy.

Last april I had a workshop about ORMUS, Barry Carter was my guest here in Belgium. We had a lot of discussions.
We both agreed that it is not that good to digest only white powder of gold...
There should be a balance of all the 13 elements in your body...

My recommendations:
If you make ORMUS, get some ocean water... all of the 13 elements are in there... in proper balance...
Meditate alot... it's neccesary...
and when you start with it, do try to watch what you'll be eating... sulfer, nitrates and carbones turn the non metals to metals
your enviorment (no microwaves, it turns non metal to metal state)
And the last one... take this at least for 40days...

The ancient Egyptians had the methode of 40days vasting, 30days ingesting...
at a rate of 500mg white powder of gold a day.

And one more thing... drink a lot to...
if you only ingest white powder of gold, without silver, you can burn your body...
So think twice, before you act...

read every page about it...

[edit on 27-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
The ORMUS materials may be the substances which have been called manna, shewbread, chi, prana, the Philosopher's Stone, shemanna and the Fountain of Youth.

Chi is actually orgone energy.

Orgone

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I just ordered some monatomic gold and white powder gold. I will have to be careful here. I am taking the monatomic gold with silver and I just paid 40 $ for an ounce. I also am saving the 120$ white powder gold for after my experience with the monatomic stuff. I will be back to post my experience with it.

It's a shame no one pays attention of health information like this. I really want to speak to chemists and learn more about the M state processes.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
If you haven't heard of red gold, check out my thread's link.

Gold Does it again

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
SHould I consider buying anywhere else other than Hudson's site? Can someone with experience in using monatomic gold and white powder gold please drop some information regarding best sources. Thanks .

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Fascinating topic, thanks for posting it. I, too, would like to learn more about ORMUS. I will google and report back if I find anything.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
SHould I consider buying anywhere else other than Hudson's site? Can someone with experience in using monatomic gold and white powder gold please drop some information regarding best sources. Thanks .

Here's a good source

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Does anyone know of any published medical articles on ORMUS or white powdered gold?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golack
Does anyone know of any published medical articles on ORMUS or white powdered gold?

There are none.

Nor are there likely to be any, given the wildly divergent instructions (which seem to be producing not gold but rather chloride compounds. The page of instructions advises that you NOT consume these)

So... not only is it not of much benefit (except in a boost in your self image and self concept), it can actually produce substances that will make you sick (according to their own website warnings.)

As a side note, I see a lot of additional misinformation on these sites... the ones suggesting that the Egyptians used it and that the gods/pharoah used it are actually mistranslating the word for a very common Egyptian grain that produces a very fine white bread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join