It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Request for those WILLing. Thanks in advance.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

yes, thank you I am aware of that. And I do not wish to participate to be the negative energy here, but I have my own scientific sources that natrure can, in fact, be hijacked. All it takes is some different frequencies that aren't so positive that interact with everything, as well. That is shown in your water molecule experiment, as well, with microwaved water......

I won't return any longer, since it seems I would be contributing to a negative side of things and destroy the good consciousness, which I certainly do not want to do.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I did not mean to say you are negative.

I was saying that those who wish to focus on positivity, sometimes even though they want to spread positivity they put so much emphasis on the negativity that is going on.

It's sort of like... the spot light is on a very hateful person and then the spot light is goes to a positive person and instead of keeping the focus and empowering motivating everyone, the positive person puts the spotlight BACK on the negative person and then THEY have the spotlight again...

I wasn't calling you negative, in fact, I think many people do this without realizing. I was just saying to keep it in mind.

And yes, you are right. Negativity can affect water as well... but there is a reason why I didn't show pictures of that...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Actually, in order to change things, you have to reveal and expose them, and any normal person should be ready to stand in numbers, or meditate in numbers, for immediate change. I've been waiting for those numbers all along.

A part of the responsibility of being here, if you are conscious and aware, is to see what is happening and sane sound citizens would end it, serve and protect.

You can't change things by pretending they're not real, the law of affinity or soul skills have clear sight in its stead, observing, seeing, and yearning for something far better.

People need to wake up, be responsible, and see clearly and chose wisely.

Part of helping this occur is with envisioning, exactly that happening.

I''ve participated in taking away pain by saying, I feel no pain, over and over, though all the advice is not to say that but something more positive. I don't believe in wiping away the reality you're going through and prefer to see positive miracles turning negatives around, but will not allow memory wipes on the negatives for that would be unjust and demeaning. So the other way doesnt even work for me, it has to be real, intelligent, and I must be aware/conscious, then I choose to participate with Love in creating miracles, and to grow up more.

Also n ow I see how the arrests will take place one day, no dark hats rewarding them for their dark roles, but more holding cells and healing sesssions, confinement for the safety of others. I've seen it come in and yet was really disturbed by Sleeper saying the previous leader of N Korea was rewarded, promoted and sent back after his death. That doesnt cut anything with me.

Well, the people have convicted the ex Pope, the Queen and others, of crimes against humanity, in Common Law Tribunals she was convicted for the disapperance of native children here in Canada.

And while they may not arrest themselves, that gives the Cosmos full authority to act, for the people have spoken, so afterwards they won't be receiving any rewards and promotions.

And that is something envision as well, even being on the team as it was shown.
edit on 10-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by arpgme

Well, the people have convicted the ex Pope, the Queen and others, of crimes against humanity, in Common Law Tribunals she was convicted for the disapperance of native children here in Canada.

And while they may not arrest themselves, that gives the Cosmos full authority to act, for the people have spoken, so afterwards they won't be receiving any rewards and promotions.

And that is something envision as well, even being on the team as it was shown.
edit on 10-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

A general prayer for the well being of all, a general wish/desire for peace and safety will also be heard by the Cosmos to act in authority to protect.

The truth is out. There are people around the internet exposing the negativity through websites like this and websites many know of such as YouTube. Now it seems like we are stuck as "exposing" the negativity but not ACTING in positive ways, and now it's even worse because now there is Fear of a "world government" and such things of taking over and this is being used as evidence to support that fear.

The negativity is being exposed, but to make one's thoughts only negative for the sake of exposing it is sending out even more negativity. It is exposed, so many resources are out there, I'm sure everyone has heard of things like "The Illuminati" and such by now and if they don't care to research they probably don't car to know about it anyway.

It's exposed. That is already done. Now to focus on sending positive energy around the planet.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by tetra50

I did not mean to say you are negative.

I was saying that those who wish to focus on positivity, sometimes even though they want to spread positivity they put so much emphasis on the negativity that is going on.

It's sort of like... the spot light is on a very hateful person and then the spot light is goes to a positive person and instead of keeping the focus and empowering motivating everyone, the positive person puts the spotlight BACK on the negative person and then THEY have the spotlight again...

I wasn't calling you negative, in fact, I think many people do this without realizing. I was just saying to keep it in mind.

And yes, you are right. Negativity can affect water as well... but there is a reason why I didn't show pictures of that...

Let me be clear about this: I would like nothing more on this earth in my heart to move on in a consciously positive way, effecting positive change........however, the circle of past and present we face contains much horror for people who suffer daily, and we cannot move on in any positive fashion without acknowleding and stopping that.

Otherwise, I love your ideas. and i am certainly WILLING for the best in us possible to survive, effect and make a difference.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

It is already acknowledge. Most already have a general idea of what's going on. Most have already heard of illuminati/shadow government by now. Almost all already know that there is needless suffering in other countries.

It is acknowledged.

Now is to time to change the MIND from negativity to positivity. To send positivity to others...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

It is already acknowledge. Most already have a general idea of what's going on. Most have already heard of illuminati/shadow government by now. Almost all already know that there is needless suffering in other countries.

It is acknowledged.

Now is to time to change the MIND from negativity to positivity. To send positivity to others...

I suppose on these forums after some time we all reveal our particular bent, or place of interest--usually it is what brought us here, to congregate, learn, read, share.....support, lean on each other, etc.

I know what you say is acknowledged and therefore we need dwell on it no more, but use our conscious energy to change it. But the subject matter I deal with most here are about your last statement, which makes your first assertion very difficult: the MIND, and the assault upon it from outside which render some unable to transcend into the positive consciousness you describe. It is not that we have a less powerful mind to concquer such interference, it is a 24/7 onslaught that can render one brought to their knees. So, I feel THIS must stop, for those who suffer from this are kept in a state of negativity or whatever the controlller of their assault wishes them to feel, see, experience, etc.
So, given something like that, what you suggest for those people is as realistic as my moving to a tropical island and living happily ever after....
But I appreciate your sentiments and where you try to lead us all, with the power of positive energy and consciousness. It is just that some are under such onslaught and dark nights of the soul as a result, this isn't even possible for them until that assault is ended, which controls and directs and steals their true consciousness and seeks to keep their souls in a dark place.

I am totally with you in this raising of positive group consciousness and totally willing, but my energy is sucked from me daily,keeping me in a nightmare I am helpless to escape from....and no, I am not mentally ill, nor one who tends towards negativity--that is my original conscious propogation of thought that comes solely from me.
edit on 11-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Last night, i vent to bed with the intention to send some positive white light directly to the Kim jong.
And i was partialy sucessfull.
I had a dream being in a squared room, with more rooms in every corner.
And kim jong was in the middle of the room. I tried to send the light to the Kim, but there was another man
standing near him, watching at me, so i send the light to this man instead.
I mean, i knew that i should send it to the kim but somehow i continued to send it to the other man.
as if kim wasnt the real trouble. even while i was transferring the light, which took a bit longer time, i
tried to switch to kim but i wasnt able to do.

Then after i was done the dream continued. 1 female soldier and few male somethings runned into the 4 rooms
1 after another and has done something, of which i dont remember anymore.

Thats my contribution to this Problem.

Greetings, Dan.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hombre

I agree. It is not only the leader that causes the violence but those who fight. If the fighters stop fighting and stand up for peace then so will the leader. Much peace and love to you.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

It is acknowledged.

Knowing about the shadow government and illuminati is like knowing there just bad people around and warmong(l)ers (spelling?/how do you call them) we can do nothing about, and supposedly they are coming for our lives. The only positive way for us is to stay ourselves with our sufferings. I felt all the negativity from all of the world, there's nothing I can do about it than remaining "positive" myself. Than becoming angry when needed, being happy and loved when the times tell us so. We can go very low but we manage to become high again.

Isn't it then for us to keep a wit mind and distinguishing and to be on our guard.

Population on their guard code blue.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

Nature cannot be "hijacked" humans exist within nature, not beyond it - and yes there is positive and negative I am aware of that...

========

Back to the original topic:

Here are some beautiful water crystals showing the positive effects of intentions (thoughts/words/feelings) on the water:

Our positive energy can transform negativity into positivity. With ONE HOUR of PRAYER the molecules of the water became symmetrical (beautiful). Prayer really does have an effect and now we are seeing evidence of this, but of course some who want to have the free-will not to believe will find evidence to the contrary.

I will keep coming to this thread providing more and more positive energy.

EDIT: By the way, the name of the guy who did this water experiment was Masaru Emoto.
edit on 10-4-2013 by arpgme because: to put the name of the source of the pictures

This thread HERE was my evidence for nature, indeed, seemingly having been hijacked. The name of the thread is "The Primeval Code," and it is an excellent read relating to this thread and the possibilities bandied about here.

And further, if nature can indeed be "hijacked," genetically and made less than what it was originally designed to be, then so, very well, could we humans have been, for all the same reasons. It matters not what or which or who lives within or beyond. The two inextricably influence each other, whichever way you view this.
edit on 12-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Ok, let's say nature was "hijacked" by whatever means.

We already know from such experiments that our thoughts affect the world just as the world affects our thoughts. It is like a chain reaction, to break the cycle is to remain positive anyway.

Let's put our energy towards the Peace and Happiness of others...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I am not fighting against that. But it takes a revelation of all sides, does it not? While you uplift, there is no true uplifting positively if the past, present, and ever present cycles of perpetuation are not exposed at the same time.
I do not mean to be negative just to be negative, but to inform that process, so that the positivity you are speaking of can happen out of an informed view of consciousness.

For instance, if a killer storm approached your location, and you had the power to shift it to save those in your location, you must also consider where it would go then, and what of those in that location. Rather poor analogy, but best I can do in sleepy state, and in considerable physical pain at the moment.

But my point is the same: mass consciousnes may in fact produce a variety of cause and effects. But this is an extremely complex, multi layered philosophy with many considerations factoring into the consequences.

Ok, let's say nature was "hijacked" by whatever means.

And the "whatever means," how and who it was perpetrated upon and against, and what the goals for that were/are, are extremely important, as well. For the mass consciousness you refer to and rally to change the universe for the positive, has huge implications....

I always, always put forth all the energy I can in consciously wishing and actively seeking the peacefulness, wellbeing and happiness of others, and am slightly offended that you infer from my responses that I would ever desire anything less. We just may not agree about over simplifying this, and just making it as simple as thinking good thoughts. And some of us fight a battle for our minds every single moment of every single day to think good thoughts to defeat the propogation of evil through remote means, from sources other than our own minds or wills.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Originally posted by tetra50
reply to post by arpgme

For instance, if a killer storm approached your location, and you had the power to shift it to save those in your location, you must also consider where it would go then, and what of those in that location.

Or you can just dissipate storm. It has been done before. Instead of "pushing" negativity away, the negativity can be transformed into positivity.

Just like I showed the pictures of the toxic polluted water becoming pure. Ironically it may seem like if you "love" the toxic water than it'll grow even bigger, but the love itself is what transformed it.

Love is like shinning a light through darkness. If you put the love (light) to evil (darkness) it won't help evil grow, it will just transform that darkness to be light and brighter.
edit on 12-4-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Official Era - The Mass [Real Music Video]

Subduing a storm is not about sending the danger off elsewhere. Its about FAITH. Reporting for duty. Divine Mercy through us, growing up, not willfully wishing for a mercedes, but each day striving to find the right thing to do, to get through with Faith in Love and Goodness and wanting to be on the Team. Here some co-creating, envisioning with faith.

Joan and the child king, and some gandalf the greys in the background, with faith in divine mercy and reporting for duty.

I love this song so much because, it shows us what we are to do now, with the world as it is, with NWO laying seige to our nations and liberties, and love, we are to report for duty so to speak, envision miracles and intervention, its called growing up, not willfully, but each day seeking our way with humility, to work through our flaws and love all, forgive all, be servants not masters, and we do so have the power to make a difference, we all do. For Divine Mercy wants to work through the hands of the children growing up.

Reporting for duty to the Perfect Plan of Family and God and knowing, not wishing, but believing that all we need including visions, and gifts, will be given. The sword of King Arthur or what I call Michaels sword, well Michael guided Joan, for he is a great light worker for Freedom and Equality, Love and Goodness. In this video it didn't fight it repelled, guarded as it is really SOUL ABILITY.
edit on 12-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The great light beings, such as Michael, Jophiel, Zadkiel, and the good Loving Intervention Angels, are like the trees, we're supposed to be seeds interested in growing up, and we have so much help.

I name those 3 because, my kids have talked of odd things, and also when Abraham was following the mystery school royal elite idea of ritual child sacrifice, they intervened and set him straight.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

and arpgme:
I am in the middle of work presently and will return to give this my full attention and reply. However, I would begin with I said straight up this was not the best analogy I could come up with. And now on that defensive sounding note, I will retire to finish working, and return to answer you both. Thanks for your replies, regardless.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Well even if not the best analogy just wanted to share this video, for I've been listening to it for hours, its just joyful and the point to me about envisioning good, solutions, equality, love, walls crumpling, miracles, is that its DIVINE MERCIO, its not meant to be willful but answer the call, our souls should be stirring to do something.

In the video, when she throws the sword that long distance, over the attackers even, it came to me just now, we're to have faith and hope against all odds, to envision the win, to not see defeat to have believe in Goodness Prevailing, Miracles and The Long Shot, that was the Long Shot.

Faith in Goodness/God is a large component. Faith in ourselves, in the love within all, no matter how small that this will prevail.

I'm sorry if this was singling your post out, just that this one part struck me, when it was highlighted and realized no, its not that way, a storm doesnt go elsewhere, its more about divine mercy and miracles, and the long shot. And having faith.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The great light beings, such as Michael, Jophiel, Zadkiel, and the good Loving Intervention Angels, are like the trees, we're supposed to be seeds interested in growing up, and we have so much help.

Zadkiel? I met this being, he was very playful. There is an angel that every time I feel his/her presence I see purple behind my eyes. It could be him communicating with me in another way. This angel told me that he is one of "The Seven" whatever that means... (I'm guessing he means a specific type of angel)

Anyway, I just thought it was interesting that you mentioned him.

==================

Getting back on topic. Let's add more positive energy to the world by doing this:

Going Within

[color= violet]Think of a time when you were "Lucky". It can be anything (avoiding getting hit by a car, finding money on the ground, being helped in a bad moment). Now imagine that and think of how grateful you are for that moment. Remember, this is "your" lucky moment, but imagine all of the "Lucky" things that happen to people every day. So many "miracles" of people's lives being saved, curing cancers, finding money, being helped by others if you are are not abundant. Whenever you are in a low moment think to yourself "I'm at the edge of my rope but anything lucky can happen any second". This can serve you as an energy boost of sorts. It can keep your engine of hope running to keep the expectation of a happy future for self and others.

Whenever you see someone in a not-so-lucky moment, you can say to yourself "well this is just one unlucky event". You can remind yourself "this situation will pass - life is always changing". Remember to see from the larger picture. This will help keep your sanity and hope and happiness at such low moments.

A miracle can happen any time which can bring people together and unite them, but if it doesn't happen and wars and violence happen instead, remember that this is one event and the future is always being created from NOW. NOW is the platform and the future is the idea that you are holding on to - so let it be positive.

edit on 12-4-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Zadkiel is one interesting figure indeed.
I have a friend who has a son and he is the son of Zadkiel, which is hilariously surprising

Yet at the same time interesting of the souls here on Earth, oh also her whole family is of Angelic decent a. Even the mothers mother is of Angelic decent and the surprises just keep coming it's like a giant bag of Angelic goodies, seems we are at very interesting times on Earth

edit on 12-4-2013 by PsiOpSky because: Just cause its there

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join