It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Cloud May Be Triggering Rapid DNA Changes & Evolution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by minor007

I see your point. I just figured that there would be some kind of energy present that could affect the planets because the Oort Cloud gives birth to comets and contains methane.

We're not moving through the Oort, the Oort moves along with us, like the planets. It's the leftover crap from the formation of the solar system, and it's in orbit around the Sun just like we are. The Oort cloud isn't energy, it's debris.

Very true. Another misconception is that we are being affected by this cloud, (like the poster who mentioned that the moon is gaining an atmosphere).. We are actually in a pressure bubble caused by the expanding solar winds. Yes, the sun also has it's own atmosphere and we are contained within it. The Oort cloud is outside of this solar atmosphere.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
It's called a "Photon Belt" and it is 100% happening. Our whole solar system is going through rapid changes in energy, and the waves that come from the energy are detrimental to our evolution as a higher conscious species.

Got any cites that aren't total woo, that cite total woo as a source?

Waves of what, and what sort of energy? There's only a few types, you know.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If only I could remember the name of the documentary I saw some time ago, and the scientist whose theories it was about. He started by tracking historical periods of increased "enlightenment," meaning scientific advances and so forth. He then linked those periods to abnormally active periods of solar activity, wherein there were possible bursts of gamma radiation and an increased level of neutrinos reaching the earth. He extrapolated this data into a documentary proposing a similar theory, that either the gamma radiation bursts, or the increased release of neutrinos reaching the planet for a sustained enough period of time, perhaps, had the consequence of huge fast forward leaps of human intelligence, etc.

It is an interesting theory, and the documentary I saw was more science based than this. I will try to find it, and link it for you here, OP.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

and the waves that come from the energy are detrimental to our evolution as a higher conscious species.

Is that the excuse now used by the new agers for the reason all the changes they predicted are not occuring?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I clicked on the Science forum. How did I end up on this post?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So, are we becoming a type-1 organism?

Could someone perhaps dig up a few respected publications discussing this? If it is true, however, I doubt they would inform us.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I thought everyone here on ATS had proven evolution doesn't exist, that climate change is bogus, that oil will go on forever without consequence, that Obama is from Kenya, and that everyone's guns had already been rounded up.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

and the waves that come from the energy are detrimental to our evolution as a higher conscious species.

Is that the excuse now used by the new agers for the reason all the changes they predicted are not occuring?

This is not "new aged stuff", It's just been known and kept from us. Things are happening, but unfolding slowly. There are alot of synchronicities that cannot be denied to be true. Why is someone with a positive message ridiculed and immediatedly tied in with a certain "group"??

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
S&F. I read an article about something like this about a year ago. It did have evidence to show possibility. It referred to the changes in frogs possibly stemming from changes in the earths energy, implying that evolution undergoes intense changes in a short time. I have to watch the Video yet that was posted, videos are better than text. Maybe they will have updates in this video.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
And people are worried about how white their teeth are
Just watched the Video, how depressing, had to read it. I thought I was going to be narrated.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This is the only thing that is hitting our solar system.

a stream of neutral helium atoms--"an interstellar breeze," says Moebius--is flowing into the solar system right now. "It's coming from the direction of the constellation Ophiuchus. Because the atoms in the stream are uncharged, the magnetic bubble does nothing to stop them."

Shields up

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by minor007
This is the only thing that is hitting our solar system.

a stream of neutral helium atoms--"an interstellar breeze," says Moebius--is flowing into the solar system right now. "It's coming from the direction of the constellation Ophiuchus. Because the atoms in the stream are uncharged, the magnetic bubble does nothing to stop them."

Shields up

Boy, it's been a while since I read that article. I had forgotten where I had read that info.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

This is not "new aged stuff",

Yes it is actually. In other words, nonsense!

It's just been known and kept from us.

And you know this how exactly? It appears it is not being kept from you....

There are alot of synchronicities that cannot be denied to be true.

There are? Of course you can show them all to us...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala

NASA link...good enough source?

PS I haven't logged in for months...had to pop in to help the OP...hope you don't mind
God Bless and keep up the search...the truth is out there

Did you read the NASA link you cite for content?

It's not a 'river of energy', it's an area of energetic neutral atoms. To interpret, it's hydrogen, not ionized or plasma, that are moving. Not a 'galactic energy cloud'.

Why are you so confrontational in this post? Why would you question if I read it? Are you saying hydrogen is not energetic? Hmmm that is contrary to most theories I have heard...I will praise you on the nobel prize once you turn the scientific world upside down with your theories
Untill then....I will post some of the article you decided to confront me about

If you read it and understood it you would notice this portion towards the end of it...although again they still do not know what it is...QUOTE: This theory posited that the ribbon exists in a special location where neutral hydrogen atoms from the solar wind cross the local galactic magnetic field. Neutral atoms are not affected by magnetic fields, but when their electrons get stripped away they become charged ions and begin to gyrate rapidly around magnetic field lines. This process frequently aims ions back toward the sun. So those ions that pick up electrons at the right time might explain the extra boost of neutral atoms that create the ribbon. The problems were that physical processes might break down the distribution needed for it to work and that models based on this process showed a ribbon narrower than IBEX observed.

The new theory adds a key process: That rapid rotation creates waves or vibrations in the magnetic field, and the charged ions then become physically trapped in a region by these waves, which in turn would amplify the ion density and produce the broader ribbon seen.

"Think of the ribbon as a harbor and the solar wind particles it contains as boats," says Nathan Schwadron, the first author on the paper and scientist at The University of New Hampshire, Durham. “The boats can be trapped in the harbor if the ocean waves outside it are powerful enough. This is the nature of the new ribbon model. The ribbon is a region where particles, originally from the solar wind, become trapped or retained due to intense waves and vibrations in the magnetic field." END QUOTE

PS...waves and magnetic fields flow...this ribbon is being affected by waves and magnetic fields...I hypothesis that it might be described as a river more accurately than a harbour of solar wind particles...everything is always moving...

PSS in cases you missed it...charged ions are mentioned...also electrons are being stripped from the hydrogen.

I could be wrong...but so could you

edit on 3/17/2013 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Excellent contribution!!! Grea read!!science.nasa.gov... shieldsup/

This part I find interesting...The bubble is even more vulnerable to particles with no electric charge. Magnetic fields can deflect charged particles like cosmic rays, but not neutral atoms and molecules or bits of dust and rock. The bubble is an open door to these..

Hmmm any chance of space rocks hitting us more often while we are in this cloud/ribbon/river thing? Nooo of course not...

edit on 3/17/2013 by Drala because: linkage

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

This is not "new aged stuff", It's just been known and kept from us. Things are happening, but unfolding slowly. There are alot of synchronicities that cannot be denied to be true. Why is someone with a positive message ridiculed and immediatedly tied in with a certain "group"??

I think it's becuase those that lack the vision to see would rather argue that something doesn't exist instead of listening to those that can see it....sometimes its hard for them to admit when someone is more capable than they are.

I do however think that those same argumentative people would be better at something else...we all have our purpose, we sometimes just forget our place...Sorry I am a forgiving optimistic type

New Agers lol...why is that a bad thing anyway?
edit on 3/17/2013 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Evolutionary changes not occuring? What is evolution?

All these changes not occuring fast enough...how long is a blink of an eye in galactic timing...1000 years? Or heck half a processional wobble? How long would someone small minded say is fast enough? Why does everything have to happen in an instant...and how long is an instant? Time is rather relative is it not?

...it's been fun...

edit on 3/18/2013 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel
For anyone who cant use google there is a ton of info out there on this and it is real science not sci-fi

Very very low density hydrogen is not the same as a "galactic wave of galactic energy cloud".

It's a few extra atoms of hydrogen or helium per cubic meter.

I think splitting hairs over terminology is detracting from the point of the thread.
You seem intelligent enough to be able to figure it out without debasing the entire thread with redundant drivel, but without truly adding anything positive or even remotely educational on the matter, that remains unproven.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thank you sarahlm for making this thread, while i dont usually appreciate threads based on youtube videos, it acted as a catalyst for me in finding the ATS research thread.
On a personal note, the person who made the video obviously doesnt completely understand the subject matter and does make some jumps in thier conclusions...this is not to say that they are inherently wrong as i am quickly learning (from the ATS research groups thread) that very little is understood about the interactions of this "energy cloud" and our solar system.

DOOM Note: after only scratching he surface of the ATS research groups thread on this topic i can see some plausable correlations to many of the conspiracies discussed on this site, from DUMBS or FEMA camps to strange sky sounds and animal kills, it is all very interesting.

And yes in case any one was wondering i AM putting another link to the magnificent thread created by one of our very own....
ATS Research Group
For anyone truly interested in this subject (or if you just want to argue with someone about it) you really should read the research already put forth.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

Well a midst the 2012 bs, you gotta give credit for some of these guys for coming out public about the "awakening" as it were.

This is a very significant event, the Rapid DNA change perhaps was the foundation of Mayan Prophecy, this was perhaps misinterpreted by many scholars. But the idea was that something of such nature was to happen in the near future around this period perhaps?

And now that we have this science back confirmation, perhaps some may disagree...it is now clear as day of what all this hype was all about....

Interesting times indeed...Now do we change into super humans or what? I can't wait...

Peace

edit on 18-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

If you get your "positive messages" to help you through this life off Youtube from a hoaxer who makes hideous statements about an "energy cloud our solar system is moving through" then I can't help you.

You're just wasting your time while trolls, hoaxers, liars and scammers laugh their ass off about your naivety. You are looking for enlightenment and whatnot which is otherwise a noble thing to do, however, be assured you are looking at the ENTIRELY wrong places.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join