It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Cloud May Be Triggering Rapid DNA Changes & Evolution

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

Originally posted by richard42smith
reply to post by TauCetixeta

It's good that your fear is gone, but you're never going to have four-stranded DNA.

Close-minded low vibrational vessels like yourself definitely aren't going to activate four-stranded DNA that's for sure.

Vibrate away and enjoy the benefits of your quadruple helix DNA.

Quadruple helices that intertwine four, rather than two, DNA strands have been researched for decades. They have been made synthetically in the lab, but were seen only as curiosities as there was no evidence that they formed naturally. Now they have been identified in human cancer cells.
www.newscientist.com...

Sounds like good times.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by sarahlm

If this is science, please link to the scientific paper or papers.

If there's no scientific paper, it's probably not science. Most scientific findings these days are published in peer-reviewed journals.

Unless, of course, they challenge the established preconceptions of our understanding of science and the nature of reality. That sh#t usually gets swept under the rug at best, if not publicly shunned by the scientific community simply for its uncomfortable implications and not its factual merit. Especially if it includes the forbidden word "spirituality".

I know the planet's changing and the people along with it, I've been watching the evolutionary progress of our western society with a very open, objective mind for many years (since I was just a kid I've been powerfully fascinated by the bizarre and seemingly inexplicable nature of human beings and how our incredible unique nature and propensity for profound creative diversity (including our very thoughts - every thought is utilizing creative energies, after all) works to divide us instead of empowering us - which is what it should do! But toxic western culture manipulates us into fearing that which we do not understand, especially other human beings who behave in a manner we're uncomfortable with. I've understood that since I was about 12 years old - and so did you for that matter, consciously or otherwise)...

..and I've been paying close attention to the world especially as I've been going through my own recent 'spiritual transition' (I loathe the use of such terms for stigma) of total disconnectedness into a period of my life where I seem to have developed a strong connection to these weird, very tangible energies - despite initially having below zero interest in such things at the time of my "awakening". And indeed, with a good eye for detail - the evidence to support my observations is there for those who genuinely care to unveil such curious mysteries.

The evidence to support the idea that we're all f#cked is also there if your mental attitude is so inclined. I guess to some degree, our future is unpredictable. The question is, what is causing this powerful magnetism to peaceful and positive energies? Why are people more open to these ideas now and not 10 years ago? And is it mere coincidence that the ancients literally nailed the exact year when this subject would explode into popular conscience?

People are ready for this now. There's been revolutions and spiritual awakenings in nearly every century of human history. But this time is different. This is 2013. The year when we might just get our first insights into the mysterious nature of our very existence. The truth really is stranger than fiction. And fiction had to come from somewhere, right? The same place all imaginative thoughts come from. The same place where the ideas to create the technology we're using right now to communicate with each other over vast distances came from. Fiction is as real as any other thought we've ever had, if not a physical reality.

Therefore... don't box yourselves in guys. I see the potential for massive suffering and global catastrophe unfolding in our near future. But I've also seen UFOs nearly every night, along with the most intensely undeniable (and very consistent) synchronistic phenomena in my daily life (and my spiritual meditations), and a handful of what I can only explain as supernatural experiences... all in the past 4 years since I broke out of the prison of atheism and entered the realm of unanswerable questions.

I think those questions might be about to be answered, if not some light shed upon them, and it's going to change humanity, our culture, society and our civilization in ways we literally can't even predict. That's why the Mayan calendar ended in 2012. Not because the world ends. But because we've entered a new evolutionary cycle where our fate is now once again uncertain. Which scares the sh#t out of me, but thrills me to my bones at the same time.

All I have to say about this planetary phenomena is that it doesn't matter what you believe anymore. The facts will reveal themselves in time. It won't be long now before we'll know for certain if we're headed for doom or paradise. I believe both options are on the table. The question is, is humanity wise and mature enough to tell the paths apart? Because there are many false prophets and false religions and false solutions among us, no doubt. But there's also incredible potential for unfathomable greatness..... or horror, I suppose. Although I doubt that will be the case - even though I have no idea why I feel that way as all evidence points to the contrary. Instinct, perhaps? Or wishful thinking? We'll know pretty soon.

Good luck guys, whatever's going on. May you live in interesting times indeed.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by richard42smith

Thank you for your well-reasoned response. I very much enjoy hearing what others have to think and say about these types information and the sources from which they spring forth.

Now, to attempt to answer some of your questions from my own, necessarily limited, perspective.

Firstly, this material intimates that there are three levels of belief systems that we as humans operate from within, personal belief systems, the beliefs which you hold as an individual and apply to yourself as an individual, these are the most easy to change, for you begin that change from within yourself. You can easily decide to become a more caring or compassionate individual, and effect that change from within, and begin to be of greater and greater service to your fellows.

Then, there are societal belief systems, the beliefs that we hold as entities participating in co-creating our cultures and societies, these are more difficult to change, but surely not impossible, as we have seen with men and women of great magnetism and sway, be they positively oriented, such as perhaps Ghandi, or Dr. King, or negatively oriented, such as perhaps Hitler, or Genghis Khan. We have seen that it is indeed possible for one entity to drastically alter the belief systems or modes of behavior of an entire society of peoples.

Finally, there are human consciousness belief systems, the beliefs that all human entities hold in common, such as the so-called laws of physics, beliefs in such apparently self-evident aspects of 'reality' such as time and space. These belief systems are indeed very difficult to alter, but surely not impossible. I would point to the miracles performed by Jesus of the Essenes as an example. The ability to heal disease instantly, or to walk upon water as a 'solid' construct.

So, to my own very limited understanding, all of these things may be accomplished through belief, or, as perhaps some would prefer, faith. It is a matter of believing and knowing from withinside oneself that such things are possible. So, when you ask if belief can alter the 'basic forces', I say yes, from my perspective such a thing is surely possible.

As to your next question, what is the relationship between DNA and consciousness? Well, that is indeed a very interesting question, and I believe I may be able to speak on it, but that will have to wait until later, for I grow weary, and will soon enter that altered state of consciousness known as 'sleep'.

I will leave you to a link to the channeled material that I have been reading, that you may look on it, and perhaps it may be of use to you or any other seekers who search for such information-

www.joshiah.com...
From there, follow the links thusly-
Home--->Channeling--->Transcripts Table of Contents

Now, the particular quote with which we were working previously comes from the January 2, 2011 session.

And so if you click on particular session that you may further peruse at your leisure, I would hope that a few of you will, there is even audio to go along with it, which may be activated by clicking on the little speaker icon within the transcript of the session itself. The audio is quite interesting indeed, for Joshiah speaks with a rhythm and cadence and peculiar style of enunciation that is quite unique and indeed quite unlike any human entity I've yet encountered.

Again, I thank you very much for your reasoned response, and it's been my pleasure to attempt to add my own, necessarily limited, perspective to the topics at hand. Thank you, and be well.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by minor007

I see your point. I just figured that there would be some kind of energy present that could affect the planets because the Oort Cloud gives birth to comets and contains methane.

We're not moving through the Oort, the Oort moves along with us, like the planets. It's the leftover crap from the formation of the solar system, and it's in orbit around the Sun just like we are. The Oort cloud isn't energy, it's debris.
I swear, next time I hear a debunker glibly state "accepted facts" without doing his own thinking, I'm gonna flip. I have news for you, Bedlam. We are not in orbit AROUND the sun; we're being dragged behind it just like the debris you mention. Look at www.feandft.com... for more technical info and watch this video if you're simply interested in how this can be:

Also, the gravity-driven model (the one you're using) does not adequately explain the formation of stars and planets. Here, this might shed some light (and help understand why the sun moves like a charged particle in relation to the center of our galaxy)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

reply to post by RadicalRebel

That's not splitting hairs, it's just wrong.

Second line.

Seems there are real scientists, doing real research using this "wrong" terminology....
Im starting to lose faith in your spoonfed retorts

StarburtsFoundation
Seems the guy running the show here has better credentials than you...guess whos word im im gonna take on the matter...

PAUL A. LaVIOLETTE, PH.D, received his BA in physics from Johns Hopkins, his MBA from the University of Chicago, and PhD from Portland State University

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Close-minded low vibrational vessels like yourself definitely aren't going to activate four-stranded DNA that's for sure.

A rather unkind thing to say... I thought he had been quite open-minded in his response to me.

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Yes he will. He will change his mind when the truth is revealed.

He is just slow to change. That is completely normal.

Indeed. From my perspective, the paths to realization are many, infinite even, and no one way is more correct than another.

Sadly -- some people are actually so conditioned that they cannot physically/spiritually/meta-physically comprehend the change.. There is going to be a cataclysmic point where those who are ready may go, but there needs to be a balance.. some people do have to stay on this plane of existence and suffer...as negative as that may sound. Ying and yang of things.

You seem quite sure, but are not all things in a constant state of flux, and indeed, guided by one's own conscious creation of 'reality'? From whence have you derived this information about an upcoming and apparently inevitable cataclysmic point? I would be careful with that source, although I would still be interested to see it, if you wish to share or elaborate further...

Thanks friends, and be well!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

You're free to believe whatever you like - which is apparently that you are part of a special group who can 'see' the truth as it is obscured from the rest of us, who are stumbling along, myopically constraining ourselves to only that which is amenable to demonstration - but you are not free to borrow higgledy-piggledy from the matrix of established scientific concepts and then warp them to suit yourself. We are trying to get smarter by putting new knowledge together, remember, not stupider by taking the old stuff apart.

What reason do you have for thinking that there will be four strands of DNA in the future? How will they be wound together in an energetically minimal way? Will there still be the same number of chromosomes? Will the change affect other animals, whose DNA is presently interchangeable with our own, or just us because we're special somehow? How? Will the linear characteristics of the each helix be the same? Will the number and nature of the nucleotides remain the same? What will the new strands code for? Will they contain new information or copies of the original two strands? What about 3 stranded DNA that apparently already exists? Is that an intermediate stage? Is it also energetically minimal? Has this been tested for?

You see - if there was any evidence of anything discussed in this thread, at all, then it would be possible to have a much more interesting discussion about it. We would be able to get to discussing how we might set up appropriate experiments to test for these phenomena and what other possible effects it might have.

Is there a global change in human consciousness coming? We can but hope. Is the Universe stranger than any of us can imagine? Definitely. But that doesn't mean that everything is true, or that everything is connected to everything else. DNA is not directly related to the experience of consciousness.

Asking for evidence does not mean someone is closed minded. Evidence is what a reasonable person bases all their assumptions on. You yourself must have been persuaded by certain evidences, surely? It couldn't just be that you are trusting the words of another person, without checking for yourself, could it? Because as I understand it, other people can be quite unreliable.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Very interesting video there. Thanks to the OP for directing this our way. I don't know what to say. It seems, something is happening, but what? I don't feel the need to jump to any conclusion at this point, only that, things do seem to be happening "at the same time" and that should at least raise an eyebrow.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by sarahlm

If this is science, please link to the scientific paper or papers.

If there's no scientific paper, it's probably not science. Most scientific findings these days are published in peer-reviewed journals.

Info from my post to this thread:

Astrophysicist says our solar system is entering an interstellar energy cloud that will bring global...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by jordanAKbramsen
started on 6/18/2012 @ 01:45 AM

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by DJW001

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

Your nutjob source doesn't even quote the original hoax accurately. As has been pointed out, Alexia Dimitria should actually be Alexey Dimitriev. Neither exists.

I see the ATS Urban Legend that this person does not exist has spread far and wide. He actually does exist:

Russian scientist: The solar system is moving into a new energy “zone” that is transforming the magnetic fields of the planets
by TotallyFEDup88
started 12/20/2011 @ 11:32 PM

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Like Phage said–the "Russian scientist" has never been found to exist.

Alexei Dmitriev has never been found to exist? Who has found that he has never existed? Is Lawrence E. Joseph at Huffington Post a liar when he says he met with him:

Dr. Alexei Dmitriev, the esteemed Russian space physicist whom I visited in Akademgorodok, a clandestine scientific research city outside of Novosibirsk, Siberia. In my recent book, Apocalypse 2012: An Investigation into Civilization's End, I detailed Dmitriev's conclusions, based on his team's analysis of Voyager data...
www.redicecreations.com...

Is this story fabricated?

A strong, highly-tilted interstellar magnetic field near the Solar System
M. Opher, F. Alouani Bibi, G. Toth, J. D. Richardson, V. V. Izmodenov & T. I. Gombosi
www.nature.com...

Why do I even bother trying to backtrack to the subject of the thread? OK, I'll do it:

Are you saying the Solar System is not passing through this "Interstellar Fluff"? We won't argue semantics, Fluff, Energy Could, whatever.

Your argument is thus:

1) We are not passing through an "Energy Cloud".
2) There is no Energy Cloud
3) If there was, it's called Interstellar Fluff
4) And even if we are passing through this "Fluff", Dmitriev's information should be disregarded, since it was cited by a "pseudoscientist" at Huffingtonpost.com
5) And besides that, Dmitriev doesn't even exist in the first place.

So what are we left with. Just a gaggle of people standing around scratching their heads wondering what just happened...

edit on 12/23/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: gaggle

Originally posted by xecoybh
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Not fabricated, he exists. You are correct.

Alexey Nikolaevich Dmitriev

profile in Russian, bad google translation

ESTABLISHMENT OF THE RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
State Public Scientific-Technological Library of the Siberian Branch of the RAS

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.spsl.nsc.ru/~m1-way/dmitrv.htm

His original site at the

United Institute of Geology, Geophysics and Mineralogy SB RAS

630090, Novosibirsk, Russia
Ac. Koptyug Ave, 3
UIGGM SB RAS
www-sbras.nsc.ru/eng/sbras/copan/welcomep.html

is no longer online, but Wayback Machine from archive.org has a copy, under google translate

tinyurl.com/ced82w7
edit on 29-12-2011 by xecoybh because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/19/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel
For anyone who cant use google there is a ton of info out there on this and it is real science not sci-fi

It's a few extra atoms of hydrogen or helium per cubic meter.

Really? Because this article seems to contradict you...

We do not know whether the interstellar cloud complex flowing past the sun is a homogeneous structure. On the basis of more distant interstellar clouds, it's quite possible that the Local Interstellar Cloud contains relatively small structures (perhaps 100 to 10,000 AU across) with very high densities (more than 1,000 particles per cubic centimeter). If our solar system should pass through such a dense cloud fragment, the dimensions of the heliosphere would change dramatically.

American Scientist feature article

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
NASA is not keeping this information from us. Sometimes the information is suppressed from the public till they can figure out what is happening. Once they develop a theory they release it. It is not always easy to find though. The general public doesn't really have much interest in this stuff, they would rather watch a football game or concentrate on looking appealing to attract a mate.

You need to know the terminology used by NASA , basically know the scientific terms, in order to find this info. I see that some people here know how to find this stuff, I seem to hap onto it in my surfing the net. NASA does not want to create a panic either, that would be unwise. We will find out as this unfolds what is going to happen. I feel that the only action we can take is to slow creation of some of the chemistry that give us increased global warming. It will just accelerate the problem.

The sun will try to protect us from this cloud as will the earth. Let's support the earth instead of destroying her.
edit on 18-3-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I hate when the people, trying to show something, especially on YouTube, use someone's work, but never citing the actual source. What is the most disgusting about it is the missinterpretation or luck of understanding or may be they didn't even bother to read it.

The actual paper on subject called: "Planetophysical State of the Earth and Life" by DR. Alexey N. Dmitriev

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

We are not in orbit AROUND the sun; we're being dragged behind it just like the debris you mention. Look at www.feandft.com... for more technical info and watch this video if you're simply interested in how this can be:

Is this what you're on about?
click to enlarge

www.feandft.com...

If this is accurate then I must ask what Jedi mind tricks were employed to allow me to see Jupiter near the setting Sun? Think about that, for yourself of course.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

Unless, of course, they challenge the established preconceptions of our understanding of science and the nature of reality. That sh#t usually gets swept under the rug at best, if not publicly shunned by the scientific community simply for its uncomfortable implications and not its factual merit. Especially if it includes the forbidden word "spirituality".

You hear that false claim from hoaxers. Science revels in finding new and interesting issues. They are not swept under the table or considered uncomfortable by science.

There is a wish by those alive that something special will happen in their lifetimes. This is especially true of spiritual issues. Christians want to be there for the second coming. That is one reason why people predict the spiritual events to be nigh. Then again the other is to reap in money, become a profit so to speak.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

So instead of accepted facts you latch onto long ago debunked ideas like the electric universe which is demonstrably false. We are in orbit around the sun. Dr Bhat and his silly claims are really funny. I love the way he demonizes science by pretending that the Catholic church is behind all of it.

Look at this stupendously false claim.

The inner ones disappear in the 30 degree cone of illumination of the Sun, they do not pass behind it as claimed by academia.

Amateurs all over the world must be laughing their butts off at that crock of junk.

That clown can't even figure out why we see different Saturn's rings depending on our positive relative to Saturn. Too bad some people think he has anything other than an obvious hoax to sell.

Also, the gravity-driven model (the one you're using) does not adequately explain the formation of stars and planets. Here, this might shed some light (and help understand why the sun moves like a charged particle in relation to the center of our galaxy)

The gravity model is incredibly successful at computing the paths of objects in the solar system. It is a well tested model and it works unlike the electric universe claims which are pathetic failures.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

Are there aparati which can make precisely a strong field anywhere, field with dramaticaly unequal potential differences between very close points? And, if there, can it be harmfull for targeted person?

I used to work 'on' such one, that is British PRC320

Am I ill? Yes, I have problem with sinuses...

edit on 3/18/2013 by dragnik because: additional text

edit on 3/18/2013 by dragnik because: addition of photo

edit on 3/18/2013 by dragnik because: additional text

edit on 3/18/2013 by dragnik because: addition of photo

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist They are not swept under the table or considered uncomfortable by science.

You mean like this?
list of suppressed inventions...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

That's not science. Those are inventions. The issue is not science but politics, or law,or something other than science.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

That's not science. Those are inventions. The issue is not science but politics, or law,or something other than science.

Show me one that does not involve some form of science and i will concede the point.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thanks for revealing this suppressed information. The four stranded DNA causing energy cloud is an interesting fantasy. Humans don't evolve over decades. Any energy that can alter DNA is generally called radiation sickness and promotes cancer. For instance, if you were to put your head in a beam of gamma ray energy your DNA would be altered.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join