It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Cloud May Be Triggering Rapid DNA Changes & Evolution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
So,I follow a couple of blogs and was emailed this video this morning.
I know some people will completely rubbish this idea, but even if I'm not completely convinced it's true, I'm not so closed minded that I can't entertain the idea. I just love other people's theories and opinions on things and this is a really interesting subject and I just wanted to share it with you all

Source
FOR BEST VIEWING PUT IN HD FULLSCREEN AND PAUSE WHEN NEEDED SOME PARTS GO BY QUICKLY. The solar system has moved in to an Energy Cloud that May Be Triggering Rapid Evolution of the entire solar system from the planets right down to our own biology. I have always believed that DNA is triggered by certain energy waves and frequencies, my theory f a Galactic wave that flows across the Galaxy may be happening in the form of this energy cloud discovered by Russian scientist. Maybe I was wrong on it being a wave, could it be that instead of a wave that flows through the Galaxy that it could be these energy pockets of highly charged energy that our solar system itself passes through? With all this new info it seems like exciting times ahead for everyone. These changes could take place very quickly, with the appearance of a quadruple helix dna strand, I estimate very distinct noticeable changes in our species over the next 30-40 years

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Interesting.

Star and a flag and will be back to read other members ideas on this.

I have nothing to add myself, sorry.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

thank you for the post
yes this may be the ignition of the [ false] flower of life
= the 1st Seal

but it wont happen 'gradually '
that is - the ignition of that dimension is a sudden event
- soon

but yes *if* there were still 'decades to follow ',
serious dna changes would occur

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

Interesting idea, I am just making this, so I can come back and read more later, star and flag op, I didnt have time to watch the entire video, so I wi no say until I do.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

DNA mutation, ascension anyone? But of course I'd like to confirm from a trusted science source(s), other than youtube, about this "Energy Cloud" that you speak off??

If true, the implications are staggering as there are other theories apart from dna mutations, with regard to this Energy Cloud???

There is video of a guy who did a presentation on this, through reading crop circles, of which I can't recall the name unfortunately.

Apologies in advance as I cannot watch vids with my limited wifi access???

Peace

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

If this is science, please link to the scientific paper or papers.

If there's no scientific paper, it's probably not science. Most scientific findings these days are published in peer-reviewed journals.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by sarahlm

If there's no scientific paper, it's probably not science. Most scientific findings these days are published in peer-reviewed journals.

Could it be possible that findings that will cause mass panic if revealed (like aliens) be covered up and not shown to the public?

Just wondering.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hi,
I declare that this fluff cloud people are talking about (since it was discovered) has been there since the super nova that created our solar system...

It's a nebula. We live in and because of it. Where gold originates is not from bubbling to the surface of the Earth through volcanoes, but from exploding stars, creating new celestial bodies.

That tree fell a long time ago, and we're just now hearing about it?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Interesting indeed. S&F for the find.

I like the others would like to view some other evidence/science etc and will follow this one for a bit.

Thanks for the post.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by sarahlm

If the peer review system worked the way people think that it does, then you might have a point. Unfortunately it is as flawed and bureaucratic as the Vatican link. I'm not saying that the op is correct, but whenever ideas go against the grain of the current paradigm, they will not be accepted unless it continues the agenda that the tptb want for us.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Fascinating video! It makes a lot of sense and to those who are saying they don't believe there's actual science involved, did you even watch the video? If you had, you'd have seen the names of several scientists and universities as well as articles that are scientific in nature. Why don't you quell your own curiosity and research the scientific info that's mentioned in the video?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hmm.. Intriguing. I am going to have to do some digging and fact checking.

I found the parts on changes in our neighboring planets very interesting, but, I would like more verification.

S&F

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
if anyone can come up with an explanation of what an energy cloud is I be interested in hearing it. Providing its based on science and not science fiction

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by minor007

The Oort Cloud may be a good example.
www.universetoday.com...

The sphere was named after the astronomer Jan Oort who hypothesized its existence in 1950. Although its existence has not yet been proven through direct observation, the reality of the Oort Cloud is widely accepted in the scientific community. The Oort Cloud is filled with icy objects composed of ammonia, water and methane.

If the Earth and planets are passing through it or one like it, I'm sure there would be energy changes or threats from debris.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

??????? wth? oort cloud is not the same as energy cloud.....NOt the same thing. If you can go there all you see is rocks and not a cloud. the cloud is a misnomer as its not a cloud at all. It looks like a cloud hence its name because of the distance it gives the appeareance of a cloud.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I see your point. I just figured that there would be some kind of energy present that could affect the planets because the Oort Cloud gives birth to comets and contains methane. Seeing as everyone is so worried about methane causing Earth to heat up, I simply figured that the Oort Cloud's methane may cause the planets to heat if the planets were moving through it. Just a thought, but I see where it is flawed.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

I see your point. I just figured that there would be some kind of energy present that could affect the planets because the Oort Cloud gives birth to comets and contains methane. Seeing as everyone is so worried about methane causing Earth to heat up, I simply figured that the Oort Cloud's methane may cause the planets to heat if the planets were moving through it. Just a thought, but I see where it is flawed.

The Oort cloud is coupled to the suns gravity, so we "move within" and with it. There is no passing of the Oort cloud.

The methane out there is just another kind of spacedust - if it would enter the athmosphere, it would burn up.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarahlm
So,I follow a couple of blogs and was emailed this video this morning.
I know some people will completely rubbish this idea, but even if I'm not completely convinced it's true, I'm not so closed minded that I can't entertain the idea. I just love other people's theories and opinions on things and this is a really interesting subject and I just wanted to share it with you all

Hi, welcome to S&T. It is complete rubbish, sad to say. There's some nice graphics and a video, but no content, at least not from a scientific basis. It's a lot of sciency words strung together in ways that don't make sense.

The solar system has moved in to an Energy Cloud that May Be Triggering Rapid Evolution of the entire solar system from the planets right down to our own biology

"Energy cloud"? Really? What might an 'energy cloud' be, other than something from Star Trek? Then, it's obvious he doesn't have a clue about what evolution IS. You don't 'trigger rapid evolution'. Evolution is a long, slow process that involves living things producing offspring, and those offspring surviving, or not, with the most survivable genome persisting long enough to reproduce itself. The term doesn't apply to planets. And you can't really speed it up. It sounds a lot like the usual UFO/ascension crapola you hear all too often, derivative from Stargate.

I have always believed that DNA is triggered by certain energy waves and frequencies, my theory f a Galactic wave that flows across the Galaxy may be happening in the form of this energy cloud discovered by Russian scientist.

Does not know what DNA is. Again, no definition of "energy waves", what sort of energy? How was it measured? Heat? Light? Kinetic energy? Nope, this is pure new agery. Note the term 'frequency' hummed in here - frequency is an attribute of something else, it's not a thing by itself. So the DNA is triggered by frequencies of what? Hummingbird flaps? Water drops per second from leaky faucets? And it continues in its vague wandering with "a galactic wave that flows across the galaxy" Not only tautological, but more vague bs. Wave of what? Oh, yeah, it's an undefined galactic wave of undefined energy cloud. But hey, a Russian scientist, oddly unnamed, confirms it.

Maybe I was wrong on it being a wave, could it be that instead of a wave that flows through the Galaxy that it could be these energy pockets of highly charged energy that our solar system itself passes through?

While you can have charged particles with kinetic energy, energy itself has no charge.

With all this new info it seems like exciting times ahead for everyone. These changes could take place very quickly, with the appearance of a quadruple helix dna strand, I estimate very distinct noticeable changes in our species over the next 30-40 years

It's not new, and not info. It's more SOS from the new age ascension crowd. Also, more confirmation that this person has no clue what DNA is or does. Why new agers even bother bringing it into play is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
THE MOON IS DEFINITELY GETTING AN ATMOSPHERE WATCH THIS POST YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IT youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

I see your point. I just figured that there would be some kind of energy present that could affect the planets because the Oort Cloud gives birth to comets and contains methane.

We're not moving through the Oort, the Oort moves along with us, like the planets. It's the leftover crap from the formation of the solar system, and it's in orbit around the Sun just like we are. The Oort cloud isn't energy, it's debris.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join