It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Rights groups trying to "Bully" Tim Tebow

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yes they are entitled to their opinion but asking him not to have his is just stupid. They are afraid of him speaking there. They are afraid for anyone to speak out in opposition to their agenda. They are afraid that someone famous that actually has morals might finally open up the public's eyes to the evil perverseness behind homosexuality. I think I shall start a petition asking politely for all homosexuals not to speak in private.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice

Yes they are entitled to their opinion but asking him not to have his is just stupid. They are afraid of him speaking there. They are afraid for anyone to speak out in opposition to their agenda. They are afraid that someone famous that actually has morals might finally open up the public's eyes to the evil perverseness behind homosexuality. I think I shall start a petition asking politely for all homosexuals not to speak in private.

I think YOU are afraid of THEM.

If you wish to start that petition, by all means, do so. I'm sure it will get tons of signatures

To this point you have still not even acknowledged that I have repeatedly asked you for quotes to back up your statements. Very deceitful.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

This post is so wrong and so un-Christian on so many levels that I am beginning to think it is deliberate trolling. On the other hand, it is a potent argument against human evolution.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

How is it un Christian? Wow you Godless heathans really are confused. Your moral compass is so backwards. But at least you were really kewl enough to copy and paste a picture you found on the internet. You are the kewlest. Having a Godless heathan say something is unChristian is like a morbidly obese person saying brocolli is unhealthy. Keep it up, laughter is good for the soul.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It's right on par with calling this bullying:

Tim Tebow, please cancel your plans to appear at Liberty University. Associating with anti-gay hatred is no way to share the good news of Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Well Skippy, you say that by my agreeing with the Bible's stance on homosexuality I am a bully. Such confusion.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Well Skippy, you say that by my agreeing with the Bible's stance on homosexuality I am a bully. Such confusion.

More lies. I didnt call you a bully, even once. Why do you feel the need, "skippy", to lie? Is it because you have been shone to the world for what you are?

I am STILL waiting for you to provide ANYTHING that backs up you claims of bullying, forcing or demanding. Why do you avoid this?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I am still waiting on you to provide a legitimate logical reason for why homosexuals have any business in Tim Tebow's private speech.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

How is it un Christian? Wow you Godless heathans really are confused. Your moral compass is so backwards. But at least you were really kewl enough to copy and paste a picture you found on the internet. You are the kewlest. Having a Godless heathan say something is unChristian is like a morbidly obese person saying brocolli is unhealthy. Keep it up, laughter is good for the soul.
Skippy, Buckwheat...now Godless Heathen! So much acrimony coming from you. Time to pray for guidance, I'd say.

Just incidentally, what makes you think that I am Godless, Heathen or morally...I donno...backwards? Because I don't ascribe to your particular religion? How very Twelfth Century of you.

But, hey...thanks for your interest, eh?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I am still waiting on you to provide a legitimate logical reason for why homosexuals have any business in Tim Tebow's private speech.

More deflection. This is textbook stuff. I spelled it out for you already, yet you would rather deflect to this, AGAIN, than to provide anything.

You are exposed.

I suggest you go back and read the last few pages of this thread and catch up.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The Lord God said there shall be no other God before me.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The Lord God said there shall be no other God before me.
Everybody's God(s) say that. And everybody figures they're right.

The simple premise of this thread is that there are those who rationalise their own internal demons by finding a collective to hate, and justifying that behaviour through phony metaphysics. When real believers come forward and ask a popular character not to dignify these haters with his association...well, sure the Fundies are gonna lose their nuts.

Like I said, best to shine a light on these roaches for what they are.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Dude, c'mon don't call homosexuals roaches. They are unnatural and immoral but not roaches man. That's just mean.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Dude, c'mon don't call homosexuals roaches. They are unnatural and immoral but not roaches man. That's just mean.

This has devolved into the most pathetic display of childish ignorance and hate that I think I have ever seen on this board. You should be ashamed.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

I have no problem falling from grace for a moment

This sure has been a very long moment.

I "demand" this moment end. Do I need signatures?

Can we drop the insults and 'bullying' and have an adult conversation?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Said by a closet homosexual.

CJ

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Inspired words from a closet Christian. I guess.
Looky there anyone can make an ignorrant post.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Dude, it's ok. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

Look, ask your self the question in your own signature. I think it will be San Fran or Miami, on a float donned in bare-bottom chaps.
CJ
edit on 9-3-2013 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

edit on 9-3-2013 by captaintyinknots because: Because this poster has already been exposed....no need to keep going.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

edit on 9-3-2013 by captaintyinknots because: Because this poster has already been exposed....no need to keep going.

Hilarious edit notes. A post within a deleted post. I'm going to steal that idea from you if it is ok.

CJ

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join