It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Rights groups trying to "Bully" Tim Tebow

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by ColoradoJens

No sir, I believe you are confused. There is no fear here. I just insist that their perversions stay away from my family, my Church, and my community.

How is it you have gay friends when you insist they stay away from your family? Sounds like you have one standard for your self and one for your family.

Also, just saying, they aren't really your friends if you won't allow them in your home.

Also, just saying, you have no gay friends and maybe once or twice in your entire life have seen gay people kissing in public.

Finally, I can guarentee you personally deal with gay people intruding on your lifestyle about .00001% in your lifetime. In other words, you don't really ever deal with gay people. You just hate them although you have nothing whatsoever to do with them. Funny how that works. It's like me saying I hate all of the Colorado Indians of Ecuador because I saw a National Geographic episode on them and I disagreed with their lifestyle. Of course, they never once have done anything to me personally and I never see them personally, but boy do I hate them.

CJ

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Gues what?
You don't know crap from crisco!
The call me all the time, we talk about things, we go fishing, we do all kinds of things. HHHmmmm, such a child. I sent my 5 yr old son to his room this morning and he yelled and asked me why I hated him and wasn't his friend anymore. Sound familiar?
So childish.....

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Here we go threats using your idea of God against others who do not believe in your version.
This is the reason why so many are turning away from your "club" people are sick of threats which no one on the planet can prove or disprove.

I can't wait when you goto Heaven and a bald chap sitting in the lotus position questions you about your choices in life.

All holy books need to say one thing only "Treat people how you want to be treated" and If you OP want to be treated by everyone by being shunned and hated like you want gay people to be treated...
Well shame on you, way to go falling for a Religion and getting the message wrong on the way.
edit on 10-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I'll spell this out for the slow ones and I'll use small words. My friends do not stay away, but their sinful lifestyle does. They do not show affection or flaunt anything. As far as that goes, my wife and I don't flaunt our relationship either. Again, this is how a child thinks.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Who threatened anyone? Did I fall asleep and miss something? I thought you were out?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Had to come back....
You know the threats of being judged...the ones that God would not do but man would make up to keep sheeple giving him money.
For every person you try and get to fall for your brand of Religion (Or any brand) I will be here offering another perspective.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

What in the world makes you think God won't judge you? Where did you come across that information? Weird......

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It doesn't matter though does it? you are the one judging here which goes against what Jesus says.
God can judge me If she/it/he likes but If that God is so petty to disallow people into Heaven because of who they love...well I reject that judgement.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I'll spell this out for the slow ones and I'll use small words. My friends do not stay away, but their sinful lifestyle does. They do not show affection or flaunt anything. As far as that goes, my wife and I don't flaunt our relationship either. Again, this is how a child thinks.

I see. Kinda like when I have my African American friends over I ask them to leave their 'fros at the door.
You are so full of it it really is funny. What does your God say about lying? You CLEARLY HAVE NO GAY FRIENDS. STOP LYING.

CJ
edit on 10-3-2013 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

1 John 3:18
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

1 Peter 4:17
For it is time for judgment to begin at the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Hebrews 9:27
And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment,

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

All written by men not god.
Next.
I suggest you repent for this thread you are full of hate.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I haven't lied about anything and how can you compare race which can't be helped and homosexuality which is clearly a choice? I'm sure African Americans love you!!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

And you are full of evil ignorrance and have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to Christianity. It is your right to not believe in God. He gave you that choice. Good luck with that choice.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Oh and do you think the Almighty God, the creator of everything would allow a complete sham to be published in his name and distributed all over the world for as long as it has been? NO!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I believe in God just not Religion.
Tell me why is your club the right one? because of where you was born and what your family believed in, If you was born somewhere else you may be Muslim,Hindu or Jedi.
God is love and If you hate more than Love well you get the idea.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I haven't lied about anything and how can you compare race which can't be helped and homosexuality which is clearly a choice? I'm sure African Americans love you!!

Ok, you of all people have gay friends. Sure. Keep on going with that one if it makes you feel better.
I am the King of Irkustk, BTW. I live in a house made out of gold and I can fly. I can solve a rubiks cube in less than 3 seconds, making me the smartest man in the world. I also do house parties.

CJ

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Wow adding me as a foe...so christian of you.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Oh and do you think the Almighty God, the creator of everything would allow a complete sham to be published in his name and distributed all over the world for as long as it has been? NO!!!

Well, there are several religions who claim the same God as the only God within their holy books, so, yeah, apparently God has allowed it.

CJ

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Wow adding me as a foe...so christian of you.

I just got that message too! We're in good company - also it is obvious by your screen name you think your are part monkey. Tsk tsk. Didn't you get the memo? God baked man cookies thus our existence.

CJ

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

He sure would If he didn't exist

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join