It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hugo Chavez Is Dead

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

i bet in 20 min you'll find it some where on the web, and not coming from here but GL... that one or others like BFIN. seen it happen, but the way it is done 20 links or so later you can find from where it did come from. oh ya still no word as to the OP post being for fact. still looking

edit on 28-2-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Superhans

yea well knowing the way things go , knowing my luck it would turn out to be fact, and then be blamed for starting a war no thanks ill pass on that one, besides having one thread up is all i can take for one night

Yeah I hear what you are saying but you are missing one critical fact here. It would be funny

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

yea it would be, reminds me of the movie the "mouse the roared" or the Russians are coming, ok in that one they did, and what is so funny about starting a war??.... you would have an undone Un, nuked egg roll and fried rice. up date nothing here www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

i bet in 20 min you'll find it some where on the web, and not coming from here but GL... that one or others like BFIN. seen it happen, but the way it is done 20 links or so later you can find from where it did come from. oh ya still no word as to the OP post being for fact. still looking

Good luck, but that website I linked on page 7 was from CNN's PR department, tweeting they cannot verify the story. Cannot get much more proof than that, unless you want print proof from CNN.com, which you won't get.

The photo was debunked thoroughly, however, and even in the first couple pages of this OP, by someone else. Wasn't just me that found the photo from The Lost episode.

edit on 28-2-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

yea well knowing the way things go , knowing my luck it would turn out to be fact, and then be blamed for starting a war no thanks ill pass on that one, besides having one thread up is all i can take for one night

Yeah I hear what you are saying but you are missing one critical fact here. It would be funny

Yeah but, some people get banned for hoaxes, while others make ATS news. Willing to bet which one he will be?

It's a joke, no panties in wads, mods.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
well, i loved the cartoon about the eagle. its a great art form summing up a whole lot in a picture.

just watched the international news on SBS in OZ (6-30pm) and no word of chavez dying. perhaps news of his death is greatly exagerated. could obama volunteer in his place?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

photos video means nothing to me half of what is in print ,and that is if there is more than one source, video sometimes not all the time for it too can be fudged. still looking, found nothing worth posting some things to read to pass the time www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucidclouds
reply to post by SloAnPainful

How does elected leader equal dictator?

Oh....like when your political competition mysteriously disappears. Stalin did the same thing, throwing them into a Gulag was too dangerous. Dead rivals are the best kind, they can't challenge you again when they stop breathing.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
There were some stratfor dox put up on wikileaks. Basically if he is not dead he will be soon according to the emails

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I don't usually feel good when another person dies....

I'll make an exception just this once. I think I'll buy myself some take out on the way home as a little treat for the occasion.

(Yeah...I really disliked him and what he did to Venezuela THAT much) Lets hope his replacement isn't worse.

So many stars, wow, kinda sad.
In reality Chavez is a ten times better president than Obama. I pity you people for being brainwashed and deluded, blind to your own struggles, just like you probably pity them for not having the latest playstation. Oh the irony.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by lucidclouds
reply to post by SloAnPainful

How does elected leader equal dictator?

Oh....like when your political competition mysteriously disappears. Stalin did the same thing, throwing them into a Gulag was too dangerous. Dead rivals are the best kind, they can't challenge you again when they stop breathing.

oh no! that is just stupid AMERICAN propaganda. I love my leader! If i didn't i wouldn't be here talking to youplease help me

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Well if you where in my shoes they way it would go is like this ok you make the post "DPRK sends text message to China... saying is it going to attack the south in one hour" South see it and takes it as real threat making the first move , shelling DPRK positions, You get the blame for starting a war. getting band from ATS would be the least of your worries. oh yea here is yahoo not one word on the death of HC or i missed it

edit on 28-2-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

For more reading entertainment, here is CNN's PR departmet twitter page.

THIS is worth a read! Lol!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by bekod

mobile.twitter.com...

Wanna start a news agency with me? We could be like the onion but serious and like alex jones but believable.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

reply to post by bekod

mobile.twitter.com...

Wanna start a news agency with me? We could be like the onion but serious and like alex jones but believable.

Lol, but all the reputable people would be on ATS believing hoaxes, and you would be in prison for starting WWIII! Where is the fun in THAT?

:rofl:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Wow! Just saw the headline, well rather the headline of the OP on MY ATS. All I can say about Mr. Chavez is that I loved him for standing up to Bushboy. (Remember the U.N. situation when he came up to the speaker podium after Georgie finished and stated he smelled sulphur?) And I hated him for embracing Obama who has IMHO continued those very same policies and "improved" them.

edit on 28-2-2013 by missvicky because: to update

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

Why must it be that for some people, disagreement has to mean brainwashed or ignorant or uninformed? That whole put down approach to disagreement is really counterproductive, isn't it?

I strongly and very clearly dislike the man's theory of government and the tactics/practices he used to to carry it out. There is plenty of room for disagreement on that as obviously, his entire nation didn't want him out. Even a dictator must have some support. It doesn't make me think any better of him for what he was and what he did in running Venezuela though.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

oh yea here is UPI www.upi.com... nothing but DPRK is doing live fire drills...wonder if they will hit the South after all ?? or Stray round bounce off Un's head.... does the GANGNAM STYLE before dying .

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Lol, but all the reputable people would be on ATS believing hoaxes, and you would be in prison for starting WWIII! Where is the fun in THAT?

:rofl:

See? The use of the rofl smiley tells me you know why it would be funny.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Around 8:45 pm I saw a flash of Breaking News on Yahoo.

Of course I immediately went to the ATS site to confirm that H. C. was actually dead.
After reading the three or four pages concerning the death I decided to back step and go to the Yahoo News and try to get confirmation.

The News Headline was no where to be found. Was like it never existed. I went back to the H C thread to see if anyone had gotten confirmation.
There were now a few more pages of discussion, but still in the dark.

OK went to every news source I could think of and nothing but an old picture of a dead looking H C.

I do hope it is not just a hoax for the sake of pulling a hoax
Let it mean something.

Is there serious trouble brewing in another country.

Maybe this is a decoy to hide something in the USA.
We do have the presidents little sequester drama upon us.

As we know the possibilities are boundless.

Maybe we will know something we can get a grip on by morning.

I do not give any quarter to hoaxers but if this is actually a hoax he had me running through the internet news sources.

An early morning to you all.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join