It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

That may have been the one that Heather was using to test the system, per the Paradigm report. Did you check to see if it is was the test case on purpose?

I ask because I fell down that rabbit hole too, when I first started trying to dig (and dig) and dig for information. Check it, it would come from Washington state, and I think the county was Pierce, but that's from memory. LMK or just link me to it please.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

That's all well and good, but it gets back to the Santos Bonacci stuff I sent you earlier, and the claims made against you as a human being (I believe the words in the Papal Bulls are SOULS), and the later UCC creation that continues the claim! The whole purpose of the OPPT was to break that claim by announcing a superior claim, one that removes their control through their claim against you and associates you only with your Creator, and that is whomever you want it to be, there is no name other than that which created you as a divine being...whether you acknowledge you are one or not.

Secondly, a VERY interesting development. Are you familiar with DRAKE? Oddly enough, he attacked the OPPT on the grounds of Charles C Miller, exactly like you did. SO VERY INTERESTING! Who would have thought that you, a very sensible and intelligent person with a legal background would remotely be agreeing with DRAKE, a human that I would not consider any of those things you are.

Well, as interesting as it is, I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of it all. I will get answers, through the right channels. Until then, I treat it as a point of concern just like I do the assertions you brought up about the interim pres and all that. You see, like I said before... extraordinary... ah you know the rest.

Have a great night.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Goodnight.

If you do try that policy in court, you will let us know how it goes won't you?

PS - Keep fighting the good fight!

edit on 13-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: s&p/content/clarity

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
So right now we have the Canada case just mentioned,

What Canada case? Which case, court and judge?

the case that is going on in Missouri for a foreclosure,

Which Missouri case? Which case, court and judge?

a case in the UK, but I don't have the details on it yet

funny that, you do not have any information at all about any of these alleged cases....

There's also a discussion in Germany, Iceland, and Greece

There is also discussions on UFO's, aliens, fairies. That does not make them true.

A Courtesy Notice (a kind form of noticing those parties trying to extort money) was used just recently in a student loan situation, and upon receiving the notice the loan company that was aggressively pursuing called, and said the loan is fully paid and the paperwork documenting that will be in the mail immediately.

Again, any reference to that claim?

The whole thing is, if the corporations are dissolved, it only leaves the people.

people without jobs, people unable to buy food, the goods and services the corporation provides will not be provided....

now that the corporations are dissolved and foreclosed,

Except of course no corporation has been dissolved or foreclosed by the OPPT.... that is just a silly story.

So in fact we have zero evidence anything the OPPT claims has happened, in fact the only evidence we have shows it is just a hoax!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
So in fact we have zero evidence anything the OPPT claims has happened, in fact the only evidence we have shows it is just a hoax!

Good luck convincing him. If we could make a physical material with the level of insulation that he seems to have you could make a spacesuit out of a thin sheet of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by vkey08

a scam that a few people are getting very rich off of

which people are getting very rich off of?

exactly how much have they made?

where is your proof of this?

i suspect that you have made this up.

that would be slander and we do have laws in this country against that.

don't you know the laws?

Do a Google search on UCC-1 and see.. I posted one such person getting very rich selling this info and how much they charge for the forms etc.. (I believe it was in the range of 500 bucks) if that's not getting rich off of it, then please explain how it's not..

i asked for you to show me proof regarding someone related to the OPPT movement.

the info you are posting is about something else entirely.

do you have anything that actually pertains to THIS case?

i thought not.
Hahahah….! I can only assume you’re so pizzed off because you bought into this scam…no?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Relax Bruce, man some of this stuff is not easy to find. Calm down a bit. Some of them I can link you to via the opptcourtcases.forumotion.com... website, others I just heard about. This is all BRAND NEW STUFF, please chill out I want answers too.

Speaking of which, I just found out about the Charles C Miller thing!

Here:
www.farms.com...
Note the original source within is Before Its News (OH NO!) but luckily I did read this story somewhere else before. But that's not why I posted it, it is to get more info on Mr. Miller. A very important detail that needs fleshed out, bad. I totally completely agree with all on this subject.

So more here: removingtheshackles.blogspot.com... Some questions about Mr. Miller's involvement brought up and somewhat answered, but Heather didn't get to answer all of them, got a little extreme.

HERE shiftshaper.org...
We have something more about Mr. Miller from Drake, as I mentioned before. It is not clear if they are one and the same person, but could be. It is a very, very common name as it turns out.

He is mentioned in the Paradigm Report americankabuki.blogspot.com...

Trustees, specifically Charles C. Miller, has already given notice of slavery claim and equity call duly served on all appropriate parties. The trustees are ready, willing and able to receive offers of final settlement and appointments to negotiate mitigation of civil damages.

Digging for more, don't worry about that. I'm after the truth which I've said before. I want to know each and every participant's action, good or bad.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
For some entertaining reading, go to the following page:
peoplestrustmilwaukee.wordpress.com...

Go down to the heading OPPT: The Cody Foreclosure Case

Read some of the stuff from Cody's sister, then from Cody himself. This guy was attempting to work the system, and he has now been rotting in jail for close to a year, convicted of mortgage fraud and awaiting sentencing.

Of particular note - text from his own suit filed, as seen on that page:
"Comes Now Patrick-Cody: Family of Morgan [hereinafter Patrick-Cody: Morgan, me, I], Secured party and Beneficiary to the Public Trust “PATRICK CODY MORGAN,” a freeman, Sui Juris, Appearing Specially, Not Generally Or Voluntarily, In propria persona, and filing this “Commercial Affidavit of Facts; Criminal Breach of Contract; and, Declaration of Kidnapping and Extortion against Me by the Accused.”

Just like the freeman argument (he claims to be a freeman, as noted in the text above, his own words), this OPPT scam will get you nowhere. It is in NOBODY'S best interest to take part in this BS. I'm sure Cody loves his surroundings, and I'm sure he thinks he'll be getting somewhere with it, right? Meanwhile, I'll sip on a drink with an umbrella and hug my child every night before he goes to bed - something he cannot do because he was ignorant of the facts.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Nothing whatsoever about a UK case that I can find.

This is all very unconvincing.....To me at least.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Relax Bruce, man some of this stuff is not easy to find. Calm down a bit. Some of them I can link you to via the opptcourtcases.forumotion.com... website,

Funny website, one poor bloke tried the OPPT nonsense and lost his bike.... and the funniest thing of all - opptcourtcases.forumotion.com...

is totally empty, of course!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Found this www.scribd.com...

In it, there is a specific address for Charles C Miller.

Can anyone verify if this address matches that of the known fraud criminal? That would help. I was unable to match, they don't appear to be the same Charles C Miller but I do want to know.

Edited: Oh, it may be the same guy. Of course he was accused of defrauding the Fed Reserve. LOL. When you scam a scammer, do two wrongs make a right? Man, more to this to learn.

Oh well, deeper down the rabbit hole we go.
edit on 13-2-2013 by fourthmeal because: found more.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Might makes right.

Did the slaves of the past millenia make the law?

Using the law is really just asking the powers that be for help. Or the PTB giving orders. (Magna Carta)

Is justice a magical power or a psychological archetype?

I don't understand why this post got so many flags either.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Of course it is. It is an extremely new website and this is a very new thing. Don't worry I'm keeping my eye on it.

I'm still hunting the UK case. It was mentioned but not delved into in a show. Perhaps not enough information to bring up right now, my bad. Maybe as we learn more.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
This is all very unconvincing.....To me at least.

That's because you haven't ingested enough hopium

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Great thread Vkey. Very interesting material.

Star and flag and also marked.

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
OK, I've posted my questions to hopefully the right people, to get the right answers. From more digging through everything on Charles C. Miller, there are interviews with him explaining in detail exactly what's up with the jail time. I think it may be a smear case (which is plausible considering he was going against the BANKERS...come on now that's a BIG fish to fry, right?) This may be why all the documents that follow are clear that some strange stuff happened. Dig for yourself, remember the bankers aren't our friends they are the enemy, and see what you think.

Until I get my answers I can't proceed further. These are road blocks that need to be mitigated for me to continue a discussion for or against the OPPT. I reserve judgement on a personal level until either a: hard proof comes out in a form that we can all agree is real, b: a response comes to me about the involvement of Charles C. Miller (good or bad, I just want the truth in detail), or c: successful court cases result. I acknowledge people are having some luck with loan handlers, but its hard to prove that stuff as successful.

I'm a proponent of what the OPPT is going for, but you guys did a great job of asking questions I didn't have answers for and I appreciate that. You see, I'm not blind but I am hopeful. Not made of hope though so the evidence must come through or at least an explanation that I believe with my heart.

There's also nothing wrong at all with just holding back, letting everything do what its going to do, and then deciding from there. Nothing wrong with being cautious if you feel it in you.

Thanks all, hope to get answers soon and will report.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

Originally posted by IntrinsicMotivation
reply to post by squarehead666

And how much time did you spend in the U.S. court system?

You're the one who is currently arguing that BAR stands for British Accredited Registry and now you are arguing that the UK and US court systems are completely dissimilar

The colonist brought with them a basic knowledge of English law, some of which they were contempt to adapt as their own.

In today’s times there are similarities, but there are differences too.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by IntrinsicMotivation

Um...yeah, because we borrow quite a bit of our legal system from England.

Try again.
ummm NO, we broke from, not borrowed from, England

try again.

and this is exactly why the Trustees and whom they are, is so important.
Trustees = those who have been entrusted with administering the codified bankruptcy.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Well since it is so important why don't you go ahead and tell us who they are?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
OK late night here and I'm on my tablet so I'm clunking around... But I found something that answers SO MANY questions and I'm only a few minutes in to the first one. Go here,lightworker29501.com...

Those vids are interviews with Charles miller, who the very first thing he brought up was his incarceration. The second is exactly how they became trustees and why it is all about 1776! Holy cow. Whether you are pro or against oppt and all this, you owe it to yourself to listen to this and see what you think.

Faith = restored on Charles Miller, and whilst at it I learned why the trust exists and what the original trust was. These were questions that I had no idea already had answers.

Watch them and let me know what you all think.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join