It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Konoyaro
reply to post by vkey08

The reality is that we are born free and everything is free and available in abundance. Doesn't necessarily mean that I need all of it for myself or that I want all of it. I think mostly we just want to experience a lot of different things that this world has to offer, we have unfortunately made it horribly restricted so that only those who exploit others the most can experience all that it has to offer and claim most of it for themselves and leave the rest to fight for the leftovers.

Greed, money and material hoarding has turned this place to the polar opposite of it's true potential. With knowledge and love we can have do away with all of those and still live in a perfect paradise where we live in material abundance but the with greed out of the equation we will not necessarily need material things to fill the empty space were natural happiness usually is. Currently we have systems that redistribute resources depending on certain conditions with very little humanity applied to it but we have the potential to share out of pure human kindness which is a much better solution, from human to human until we come around full circle.

i have never found it difficult to obtain and/or experience the world, in it's current incarnation. I've been to about 25 countries, all 50 states, and a few territories and all of that on limited funding, it's all in how you look at it, but noone really needs the One People's Trust to do any of it. They don't need to file UCC-1 forms they don't need scams and tactics, they just need to do, as long as it's legal, why not?

But that digresses from what all of this is about, it's about a scam, being run as if it were reality, and dragging lots of unsuspecting people into it...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

utter nonsense. you can't say the system is not used and then use it. any argument they toss out to refute this simple fact is pointless. Either the system exists, or it doesn't. If we're under maritime law or common law, the UCC filings are worthless. They can't have it both ways and, therefore, their entire game is over.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I know I said I was done with this, but want to add something everyone should look into.

A Hawaiian by the name of Lance Paul Larsen was able to claim sovereignty from the American Gov and the case went all the way to the “Permanent Court of Arbitration, The Hague.”

This is important to me, as I am registered by the BIA (Bureau of Indian Affairs) and do want the sovereignty of my people restored.

Here is proof Lance Paul Larsen vs. The Hawaiian Kingdom

Please look at the agreement to settle, U.N. Security Council apprised of Hawaiian Arbitration as well as the arbitral award.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by vkey08

Vkey, I know most of your research has been on the legal side of this, but have you by any chance come across anything that identifies "the one" as the same from 'the law of one"?

i just saw this post so I apologize for it being a late response.

I have yet to come across any reference to the law of one, in reference to the one, doesn't mean it's not out there, just that so far, I have yet to see anything with that.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I actually have first-hand knowledge of how people are having their lives ruined over this nonsense. I am...or was rather...great friends with a guy in NY who tried doing this. The case was very high profile here as "Jack" has been charged with countless Federal crimes.

I remember watching him fill out all these forms...all which appeared legit to me...a lay-person. "Jack" seemed to think that he could write any amount on a piece of paper and it would be considered legal tender. Crazy.

I went with "Jack" to many of his court dates in Buffalo Federal Court. At first, it seemed that "Jack" was indeed right! I watched the judge time and again admonish the prosecutor and side with "Jack" on almost everything. The first judge actually recused himself from the case which to me seemed odd...like he didnt wanna be involved.

Things quickly changed for "Jack" after that. You see..."Jack" wouldnt answer the judge, prosecutor, or anybody. He wouldnt even give his name for the record because "Jack" said by doing so you give the Government permission to prosecute you. The judge didnt agree and didnt allow him to appear at anymore of his court dates and they went on without him present.

At the end of the day, "Jack" got himself 140 months in a Federal Penitentiary for his efforts.

"Jack" was a very smart man. "Jack" LIVED for this fight and did everything he was taught to do to be "sovereign" and got smacked down for it.

If there was any credence to this scam, "Jack" would be a free millionaire right now instead of supergluing his butthole shut for the next 12 years or so.

It is definitely a scam and I truly cannot understand why someone would bother going through all that nonsense for a jail cell.

Just my two cents from my experience. Dont wanna debate the finer points as I dont know any more than what I just posted.

Nice thread OP.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntrinsicMotivation
I know I said I was done with this, but want to add something everyone should look into.

A Hawaiian by the name of Lance Paul Larsen was able to claim sovereignty from the American Gov and the case went all the way to the “Permanent Court of Arbitration, The Hague.”

This is important to me, as I am registered by the BIA (Bureau of Indian Affairs) and do want the sovereignty of my people restored.

Here is proof Lance Paul Larsen vs. The Hawaiian Kingdom

Please look at the agreement to settle, U.N. Security Council apprised of Hawaiian Arbitration as well as the arbitral award.

Problem is that the Hawaii'an Kingdom doesn't have the authority to release anyone from jail or arbitrate, I see nothing in any of the documents that has any reference to the State of Hawa'ii and it's legal system. And just because the UN acknowledged receipt of message does not mean it to take that they are actively acting upon it.

Lotta "if's" in what i read there.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Yep so I assume you believe this is as good as it gets then? You don't see the vast potential we have? I know you really do see that there is something more from your other posts. But as you say this focuses on the scam and I have noticed that I digress often to this subject, I apologize for not keeping to the subject. It is just hard for me to do when almost every decision or though I process stems from that I want to be completely unshackled to reach my full potential, I don't believe the human race can reach it otherwise. Even now I digress

I think I'll just leave this thread, I don't have enough knowledge of the law to contribute anything. I say the win lies outside the system, it will eventually rust to pieces by itself. Bye!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I just had to share this before I wander across the street and have my court date on the school issues I have.

Someone walked into my office this morning with my partner, claiming to be a Sovrun Citizen and had a badge on them that also said they were enforcing the One People's Public Trust arrest warrant against all Government agents and officials. Right now that person has been relieved of their weapon, their fake credentials and a host of other things they had on their person.

So this is the inevitable outcome? People can't do their jobs because around every corner is a nut with a badge that is claiming to have an arrest warrant for anyone in Government..

PLEASE PEOPLE... think really long and hard about this for a moment.....

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Congrats on your speed reading ability.

Did you just due a quick glance, let me see......

2 minute response time answers that question.

Once again I am not here defending the OPT. Just pointing out that a man was able to be recognized as sovereign. That is still progress even if it is by the UN.

Take care and have a good day.

I apologize if you feel I strayed from your topic, but all things must be considered to make an informed decision.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I just had to share this before I wander across the street and have my court date on the school issues I have. Someone walked into my office this morning with my partner, claiming to be a Sovrun Citizen and had a badge on them that also said they were enforcing the One People's Public Trust arrest warrant against all Government agents and officials. Right now that person has been relieved of their weapon, their fake credentials and a host of other things they had on their person. So this is the inevitable outcome? People can't do their jobs because around every corner is a nut with a badge that is claiming to have an arrest warrant for anyone in Government.. PLEASE PEOPLE... think really long and hard about this for a moment.....
reply to post by vkey08

I do not know you. When I read this post i started to laugh. I do not believe you. This post will be read by all following the thread and I am certain shenanigans will be declared by many. Wow..... what a coincidence!!! He just walked in and what? weapons on his person! When I stopped laughing I had a sudden shill down my spin, no pun intended. Ya tried and I give ya a huge valentines day hug!

Love ya brother,

edit on 14-2-2013 by Eyesa2diffcolors because: Add quote

edit on 14-2-2013 by Eyesa2diffcolors because: add text

edit on 14-2-2013 by Eyesa2diffcolors because: spell

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ok I just got back in, haven't read the back pages but let me ask, did everyone watch/listen to the interviews or at least the first one that I linked a while back? The one between Charles C. Miller / Heather Tucci-Jarraf and Clayton Douglas?

www.youtube.com...

That's the first one.

I was in serious doubt mode when Vkey brought up Charles Miller. I knew the name and knew a tiny bit of info, but not all. I also did not know HOW these folks came into the Trust of 1776. Both of these questions and the relation to the huge actions taken against the judges in Cali and Washington that happened in 2011 all were answered and then some.

After listening intently to these interviews, I 100% fully believe these Trustees.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Eyesa2diffcolors

I don't believe you either because a sovereign would never have credentials. Fail. They would be free because they know they aren't part of the corporation system. No paperwork necessary.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

With that claim, in my opinion he blew his creditability into oblivion. Wow that was awesome and I don't pull out the awesome for anything but the best of the best......AWESOME!!!
edit on 14-2-2013 by Eyesa2diffcolors because: spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

I don't believe you either because a sovereign would never have credentials. Fail. They would be free because they know they aren't part of the corporation system. No paperwork necessary.

Unfortunately this is what some people do. They take what they want out of this stuff and since the OPPT issued an arrest warrant for everyone, then well, this guy thought he was doing the right thing.

Here's (admittedly not his copy, but from the OPPT site) what he claims was his authority. We get this sort of thing (not this out there but close) at least 6-7 times in each 3 day period.. It's been going on for a while..

To both of you, I have had MANY such encounters with people claiming (and that's why i used the term claiming) to be Sovereigns that try to claim violations under this or that wander into my office. This place the OPPT is just grooming a whole new group of nutcases to cherry pick it and try crap like this, I'm sure it won't be the last time it's tried either. Do I hold all Sovereigns responsible for this one's actions? No, of course not, do i blame the OPPT for issuing such an inflammatory document, Absolutely.. Is he under arrest for trying to enforce the action, Not for a second, it was explained that it was not a legal document and he couldn't enforce it, is he under arrest for being armed, no he had a carry permit, and that's his right, is he under arrest for assault, yes. He threatened a federal officer in the course of her duties.

Oh and to the one that called me brother, you obviously read nothing I write, I'm a woman, wrong anatomy to be your "brother"

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
sorry to backtrack a bit on this thread but I was out of town for a couple of days and I'm trying to get this straight.

Charles Miller is involved with TOPPT?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

I don't believe you either because a sovereign would never have credentials.

you are wrong there, they carry credentials sometimes, here's some examples..

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

This just happened. What are you doing on ATS. You should be talking to police or security right now. This is not the time to be on ATS. Would this time not be better spent talking to fellow employees and the like. This is why I do not believe you. Might have happened in the past. My BS meter is going and I am having a hard time hearing you over it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
sorry to backtrack a bit on this thread but I was out of town for a couple of days and I'm trying to get this straight.

Charles Miller is involved with TOPPT?

That would be correct.

Now there is a case being made that what happened to him is nothing but a "smear campaign". Posts about him are on page 16.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Charles Miller, debtor, is directly involved with TOPPT.

Back on Feb 8, 2013, fourthmeal posted this.

For the lazy, I'll give you the important part:

BTW, these are the known sites that DO NOT represent OPPT, but they are look-alikes to screw people up. They have nothing to do with the real thing. The OPPT does not ask for donations or sponsors, all work of the OPPT Trustees was done with their own funds.

peoplespublictrust.com...

thepublictrust1776.org...

Keep a lookout for those asking for donations. They are not the real deal.

thepublictrust1776.org is not recognized by TOPPT. It asks for donations.

It's owned by Charles Miller.
www.whois.com...

Registrant Name:Charles Miller
Registrant Organization:The Public Trust 1776
Registrant Street1:1402 Auburn Way North
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Auburn
Registrant State/Province:Washington
Registrant Postal Code:98002

so, fourthmeal, you stated that the website www.thepublictrust1776.org is not affiliated with TOPPT and, yet, the owner of the site, which is seeking donations, is the same Charles Miller who is listed as debtor on the TOPPT documents.

can you explain this?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
One thing I have noticed is people have a hard time dealing with those who have questions they can't answer. If I had to speculate on the OPs situation and run ins with these so called sovereign citizens. I would guess he is asked questions to which he can not answer and maybe just maybe he feels derelict in his duties,

It is a hard truth that most are to busy with there lives to ponder on the fictitious paper world we have allowed to cloud our reason. When one asks questions and challenges ones belief systems it can cause fear in the questioned for it brings a glaring truth forward. We know very little about law and this is the truth the op I believe was faced with. I have been studying this topic amongst others for over five years at at least three hours a day. I still can not come to grips with the complexity of this system that controls most. It is beautifully complex if that makes sense. I do believe it serves a purpose.

To me it shows me that life should be simple and easy to grasp. The complexity is to me a distraction from the truth. Life is love and acceptance, simple....Fear on the other hand is speculation and fear and what ifs and manic thoughts. The voice in the head that sees the worst in all situations. ItS all one so all around us serves the awakening to the truth which is simple.....LOVE....Unconditionally.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join