It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntrinsicMotivation

Originally posted by hellobruce

By the way, BAR is an acronym for British Accredited Registry

No it is not - care to show us a valid source for that claim?

No problem. What is a valid source to you?

I will refrain from using wiki to source anything.

Here you go, from an encyclopedia Link
Encyclopedia > British Accreditation Registry
There is some speculation that British Accreditation Registry (also known as aka British Accredited Registry) is the long form for of the acronym "B.A.R." as in American Bar Association; however this may be a Conspiracy Theory. See the alternate explanation under Bar association.

Does that appease you?

Sorry dude it's just plain bollocks.

In their earliest form, the Inns of Court were essentially pubs.....With a bar.

Lesser qualified lawyers would approach the bar to solicit those in a more senior position who were able to work in the higher courts.

Hence in the UK we have two types of lawyer - Solicitors in the lower courts and Barristers in the higher courts.

edit on 13-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: various & many

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Here you go, from an encyclopedia Link

Encyclopedia > British Accreditation Registry
There is some speculation that British Accreditation Registry (also known as aka British Accredited Registry) is the long form for of the acronym "B.A.R." as in American Bar Association; however this may be a Conspiracy Theory. See the alternate explanation under Bar association.

Does that appease you?

No, that shows it is a conspiracy theory.... how about a Law Society site? Or a government site? or anything but a blog....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by hellobruce

By the way, BAR is an acronym for British Accredited Registry

No it is not - care to show us a valid source for that claim?

Students who officially became lawyers crossed the symbolic physical barrier and were "admitted to the bar". Bar being short for Barrier...

It's that simple..

In the UK they were literally bars.....The Inns of Court:

en.wikipedia.org...

Legal terminology is usually very straightforward.
edit on 13-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: clarity/link

Is it as straightforward as the opposite of progress?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
I have never heard of this movement or anything else about it... What surprises me about this thread(that seem very suspicios) is that it has really no links to substantiate the claims being made about this subject matter(which would be unheard of by most), and still has 110 flags at this point, with barely any replies whatsoever...

Something is not right here...

Edit: Also 21 stars on the op post, making the ratio of stars/flags 1:5, which is extremely uncommon... usually the stars ratio is higher.... Is this thread having a bug with the amount of flags?

edit on 13-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

I too couldn't help but notice almost instantly the approved, coddled one sidedness of this thread thus far. Also took note of flag count in 200+ wow! For how messed up this world and this government is how quickly we discard those attempting to do something.... At least to an extent. I know some Sovereigns and initially they seemed to be in the right place. Unlike the OP I can't stand in defense of my government on any level, in any way. In fact I'm quite ashamed.

Anyway, the movement as it were IMO, is doomed to fail nor do I support it. The notion of using a corrupt system in and equally shady way by no means gets my support. Thinking I'm gonna creat a revolution using the box already made is silly. Moving everything around in the box doesn't change the box from being a box.
edit on 13-2-2013 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Law is mostly about establishing terminology and precedent.....Once it's nailed down why mess with it?

Your founding fathers (I'm assuming you're a yank) understood this very well.....Hence a written constitution.
edit on 13-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: clarity

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Fine, you didn't get the joke. Not really a joke, but oh well.

Pros and Cons. Pros are positive attributes and Cons are negative attributes. Like when comparing stereo systems in a magazine you read about each model and make.

Progress means move forward, so congress means moving backward.

No wonder our congress GETS EVERYTHING WRONG!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

There was a joke?

Sorry mate.....Went right over my head!

The opposite of progress is regress.

I wonder what the opposite of protard is?

edit on 13-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: s&p/clarity

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
This thread has taught me that it must be grand to live a life of raw burning belief, unfettered by the bonds of reality, unburdened by the need to decide for myself. Everything divided into binary categories of good and bad, right and wrong, us and not us. All disagreers are clearly agents of the devil/the space lizards/the illuminati etc spreading lies and untruth. Reason is treason

A simple life. A philosophical hermitage.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

I feel blessed to advance to you a first star; and by virtue of
so few words expressing the denial of ultimate ignorance I
APPLAUD you.
For Mr. Maxwell and all others at what may or not be regarded fringe,
and everyone in between... I submit we are all responsible for our actions.
And they'd put me away for sure and drug me for going into a Federal
Tax Court and saying "The Reptilians first drafted the UCC in 7212 BC.
I stand with the original and must summarily disobey Title 26 et al
due to superiority of military hardware alone. Sorry, Judgie Poo."
J: "Baliff, seizure him." brazzzz. Fade to Black's; n.Sizzliten, ..
I'm going to find a way somehow to mail in the check for slightly over
550 in even alleged tax deficiency-- rather than ride home 32 or so miles
on an afternoon choo-choo with my pants fulla pudding. Priorities.
To be convinced one need not recognize its first syllable, but it's damned
hard (if you do) to be such. Thank you again for the best laugh yet of this
terrible unfolding year. My most restrictive jail is the complete obverse
of Hamilton's proclamation, for the wall IS my nose... unbroken for 10 years.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Transparency from the Government
That will be the day.

So let’s try this one Link

Breaks down the definitions and origins of the Bar and the barrister.

BAR. A particular portion of a court room. Named from the space enclosed by two bars or rails: one of which separated the judge's bench from the rest of the room; the other shut off both the bench and the area for lawyers engaged in trials from the space allotted to suitors, witnesses, and others. Such persons as appeared as speakers (advocates, or counsel) before the court, were said to be "called to the bar", that is, privileged so to appear, speak and otherwise serve in the presence of the judges as "barristers." The corresponding phrase in the United States is "admitted to the bar". - A Dictionary of Law (1893).

From the definition of ‘bar,’ the title and occupation of a "barrister" is derived:

BARRISTER, English law.
1.A counselor admitted to plead at the bar.
2. Ouster barrister, is one who pleads ouster or without the bar.
3. Inner barrister, a sergeant or king's counsel who pleads within the bar.
4. Vacation barrister, a counselor newly called to the bar, who is to attend for several long vacations the exercise of the house.

5. Barristers are called apprentices, apprentitii ad legem, being looked upon as learners, and not qualified until they obtain the degree of sergeant. Edmund Plowden, the author of the Commentaries, a volume of elaborate reports in the reigns of Edward VI., Mary, Philip and Mary, and Elizabeth, describes himself as an apprentice of the common law. - A Law Dictionary by John Bouvier (Revised Sixth Edition, 1856).

BARRISTER, n. [from bar.] A counselor, learned in the laws, qualified and admitted to please at the bar, and to take upon him the defense of clients; answering to the advocate or licentiate of other countries. Anciently, barristers were called, in England, apprentices of the law. Outer barristers are pleaders without the bar, to distinguish the from inner barristers, benchers or readers, who have been sometime admitted to please within the bar, as the
king's counsel are. - Webster's 1828 Dictionary.

Then there is this gem later down the page

British Accredited Registry (BAR)?
During the middle 1600's, the Crown of England established a formal registry in London where barristers were ordered by the Crown to be accredited. The establishment of this first International Bar Association allowed barrister-lawyers from all nations to be formally recognized and accredited by the only recognized accreditation society. From this, the acronym BAR was established denoting (informally) the British Accredited Registry, whose members became a powerful and integral force within the International Bar Association (IBA). Although this has been denied repeatedly as to its existence, the acronym BAR stood for the British barrister-lawyers who were members of the larger IBA.

When America was still a chartered group of British colonies under patent - established in what was formally named the British Crown territory of New England - the first British Accredited Registry (BAR) was established in Boston during 1761 to attempt to allow only accredited barrister-lawyers access to the British courts of New England. This was the first attempt to control who could represent defendants in the court at or within the bar in America.

I am leaving a lot out. Give it a read for yourself.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Nope.....Not a law site either.

Just new age waffle.

Here's a link to the Law Society in the UK:

www.lawsociety.org.uk...

Here's the UK Bar Council:

www.barcouncil.org.uk...

You can do your own research from there.....I did mine when I studied it.

edit on 13-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The definition of a credible source is one that agrees with you didn't you know?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Keep changing it and you will eventually get it correct.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Mine = Law Society & Bar Council

His = educate-yourself.org

Who are you gonna believe in a clash of titans like that?

PS - Edit to respond to inane clock comment.....Twice a day more than you then.

edit on 13-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: content

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Different codes/laws for different situations, that's how it's always been, it's not going to magically change just because everyone wants it to.

Lol! That statement alone is against how a society should be!

If everyone wants a law to change, it must change.

Aren't we the bosses of the government (corporation) or not? If not, that means government (corporation) owns us and it's slavery. We even pay them to own us.. What a world!

Btw, is there a legal document to fill to throw every government officials out of the system? If not, there should be so we can fire all their sorry a**es and put people that will represent us better. (don't tell me : you just have to vote them in. The election system smells really bad around here.)

Peace out.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Thanks for pointing that out

Thats why I asked in the first place.

My last link, if it is read, supports what they are saying, but goes to show what I am implying.

I have better things to do than argue. In fact I have never said they were wrong.

Maybe one day we will make some progress. The key to this whole deal lies in the multiple meanings of words when applied to law, hence the reference to Blacks Law dictionary in my earlier post.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bigwig22

I am now creating a document to help you with your government troubles

How to remove a government

Step 1: popular insurrection

Step 2: apply a woodchipper to politicians, preferably starting with the feet

Step 3: ???

Step 4: PROFIT

Hey I'm pretty good at this document business.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by fourthmeal

You have yet to show in any way where the OPPT has the legal right to Forecolose on properties it never had deed or title to in the first place, or how they have the right to Foreclose upon the Government, and "shut down" every Government agency.

Because WE (the people) own the government! Gov have been created by humans so humans owns it, no? Are these fellows (OPPT) humans and americans? I guess so.

Everything the governement owns has been bought with money 'they' took from us. WE worked for that money. Logically, everything in your country 'owned' by your government is in fact yours, his, hers, ours.

Not 'theirs'.

Peace out.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
reply to post by bigwig22

I am now creating a document to help you with your government troubles

Step 4: PROFIT

Hey I'm pretty good at this document business.

Hell.....I'd countersign that one!

But could we replace 'PROFIT' with 'Enjoy'?

The former word has nasty connotations.
edit on 13-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: clarity

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Draft 2!

Step 4: Pop open a cold one and relax at the end of a long day of revolution

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Haha! I love that document

Especially the part with the woodchipper and for sure PROFITS!!

** Edit to add : Oooops, i read PROFITS, not PROFIT. really not the same

Problem is, 'they' have the big toys and all. Sure we are a lot more than them but 90% of us (if it's not more) are still asleep and pretty hard to wake up IMO.

Good luck with your career at constructing documents, i think you are on the right path
(j/k)

Peace out.

edit on 13-2-2013 by bigwig22 because: my bad

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join