It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality= 999,999,999,999,999,999 God= 0

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
arpg

i think that hell is the grave. and it's your body that goes there, not your spirit. the body is, however, resurrectable under certain conditions which is the meaning of salvation. you're given the choice you shape your destiny.

the burning fire place, associated with hell is not hell but the lake of fire. however, i think the lake of fire is not a literally lake of fire, but some kind of interdimensional portal (google egyptian lake of fire), to where i don't know. perhaps it's a loop back into a new human body to try again. or perhaps it's to some prison facility on another planet. not enough data.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
Here's the problem with homosexuals.

You tolerate and make friends with them. They begin to think your gay. So you give clues to not being gay. And they'll think your suppressing something. You tear them completely out of your life and like a hurt school girl they'll curse you.

But if you punch them in the face from day one they'd cry hate crime and bi**h about intolerance to homosexuality.

So with this said. They just want an excuse to have sex with any male they come across whose tolerant to their choice in life.

To be honest I understand god's hatred for them. They're like that guy that don't want you to point someone out by the color of their skin but can't match the description of them until you do.

Future of mankind is such. Women because they find homosexuals more attractive then straight men. Will have caused the gay gene to invade all family bloodlines. Because this can only mean the gay gene will be more common.

It makes sense that the future for men is homosexuality. Women will have to have find pleasure in store bought items and will have to breed by means of sperm banks.

Yeah hows that gay tolerance now!
edit on 7-2-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

Seriously doubt you're that irresistible mate.

I'll let you in on a little secret - Homosexuals like to sleep with OTHER homosexuals, because they know that the other person will enjoy it just as much as them. Some might think you're good looking but 99% of them will not try and take it any further and you'll just get seen as that "Straight boy"

Oh yeah - And woman are absolutely intent on spreading the gay gene. Maybe we should start witch burning again?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Well I hate to tell you this but nature is nothing more then a brain wave between 2 nerve cells in someones brain.

I hate to tell you this - But the brain is the most amazing part of the human body, even that is greater than god because it was created by nature.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
well i think it's not because they are feminine in apperance but have retained the
freshness of youth longer (well, if you don't count david bowie, who i think would look
great simply because he is unique not because he is feminine.) you must admit tho
these guys are cute in a feminine way and that's some kind of cultural phenomenon
going on in japanese art and video games.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Nature is inside your brain you only experience it in your head. Your brain tells you what you should feel and how you comprehend it. How? Because your brain receives a constant stream from the universe telling it what to see and feel and how to do this.

Meaning your brain is just a radio receiving a signal from a radio station. That signal tell your radio what to play and how it sounds.

In other words nature is just a thought of someones imagination. And you have to experience what it imagines.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I highly doubt ALL men will eventually be gay, just like I highly doubt ALL men will be born infertile or ALL of the next generation will be born male or ALL of the next generation will be born female.

Nature has a way of balancing things out (most of the time), straight/gay, male/female...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Your so full yourself your reply doesn't even reply or address the issues of my post.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Well I hate to tell you this but nature is nothing more then a brain wave between 2 nerve cells in someones brain.

I hate to tell you this - But the brain is the most amazing part of the human body, even that is greater than god because it was created by nature.

While I may not have any or all of the answers, one thing is for certain: if you believe what I quoted above, you have an interesting view on what is and is not "God".

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I highly doubt ALL men will eventually be gay, just like I highly doubt ALL men will be born infertile or ALL of the next generation will be born male or ALL of the next generation will be born female.

Nature has a way of balancing things out (most of the time), straight/gay, male/female...

Here let me explain.

The gay gene is inheritable.

With homosexuals breeding to hide that they are gay becaus eof the pressures of society.

The gay gene is being passed on.

More and more gays are being born.

If the gay gene should become more active with each generation.

It can only mean a more gay and open future.

Meaning less straight men. More homosexual's with a lot more freedom and acceptance.

This would then mean because they are not pressured to be with women. Most women would have to conceive through sperm banks.

No one said anythign about the disappearance of men.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Nature is inside your brain you only experience it in your head. Your brain tells you what you should feel and how you comprehend it. How? Because your brain receives a constant stream from the universe telling it what to see and feel and how to do this.

Now, i understand what your getting at, but its almost like you're completely disregarding the fact that Nature does exist. Yes, the brain is responsible for how you interpret those signals, but the signals themselves come from nature, therefore it isnt just "made up" by your brain. Its there. Its physical. It is its own being.

Meaning your brain is just a radio receiving a signal from a radio station. That signal tell your radio what to play and how it sounds.

In other words nature is just a thought of someones imagination. And you have to experience what it imagines.

Well i disagree with your point of view. I believe "god" is someone's imagination, Nature isnt. Nature is there to be seen and experienced, god is there just to be imagined.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Your so full yourself your reply doesn't even reply or address the issues of my post.

I replied to your post about befriending homosexuals because you seen to believe they all want a piece of you, i thought it was funny and very self centred - You must think highly of yourself. Isnt vanity a sin?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Your missing the fact that nature is created by a brain signal.

Just like your dream when you finally go to bed to day. And you dream. Yeah your brain created that dream.

Was that version of nature in your dream independent from you and your mind? How did it get int here?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I replied to your post about befriending homosexuals because you seen to believe they all want a piece of you, i thought it was funny and very self centred - You must think highly of yourself. Isnt vanity a sin?

Actually I never said none the like again so full of youself

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Here let me explain.

The gay gene is inheritable.

With homosexuals breeding to hide that they are gay becaus eof the pressures of society.

The gay gene is being passed on.

More and more gays are being born.

It can only mean a more gay and open future.

Meaning less straight men. More homosexual's with a lot more freedom and acceptance.

This would then mean because they are not pressured to be with women. Most women would have to conceive through sperm banks.

No one said anythign about the disappearance of men.

Tell me, have you ever read up on work done by Kinsey I think he successfully uncovered alot about human sexuality. He found that rarely is a human being 100% straight or gay, the majority of people are fluid. You keep banging on about a "gay gene" - Arent they still looking for it?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
doesnt matter what you consider it........

its NOT christianity

Christianity is a theology, not a religion..........

So whatever you "want" to consider it........it doesnt make it so.........

Neither are any of the sects of budhism or Hinduism who preach that someones sexual orientation has anything to do with their religion............

Full stop.............

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Until we start seeing a trend in population going in the opposite direction, theories like this don't hold much water.

link   

It's called google.

here let me explain a female with gay family members has more of a chance to have a homosexual kid the more kids she has.

it's how her body keeps chemicals in the womb.

Anythign else?

link   

Actually I never said none the like again so full of youself

I'll just quote your post then shall i?

Here's the problem with homosexuals.

You tolerate and make friends with them. They begin to think your gay. So you give clues to not being gay. And they'll think your suppressing something. You tear them completely out of your life and like a hurt school girl they'll curse you.

But if you punch them in the face from day one they'd cry hate crime and bi**h about intolerance to homosexuality.

So with this said. They just want an excuse to have sex with any male they come across whose tolerant to their choice in life.

Your doing them a favour by "tolerating" there sexuality and then BOOM! they think because you're being nice they have a shot with you? Get over yourself

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by metalholic

Until we start seeing a trend in population going in the opposite direction, theories like this don't hold much water.

You don't get out much and pay attention to people do you?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

It's called google.

here let me explain a female with gay family members has more of a chance to have a homosexual kid the more kids she has.

it's how her body keeps chemicals in the womb.

Anythign else?

As i say, what your referring to is just a theory, hasn't actually been proven yet so cool your heels!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join