It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality= 999,999,999,999,999,999 God= 0

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Want me to name names!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Who are you replying to?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Your missing the fact that nature is created by a brain signal.

Just like your dream when you finally go to bed to day. And you dream. Yeah your brain created that dream.

Was that version of nature in your dream independent from you and your mind? How did it get int here?
edit on 7-2-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

It just sounds like what you're saying is "everything is made up of atoms, even human beings" And that is completely true. I agree that the brain receives and interprets signals. I dont agree that nature is a figment of my imagination. And a "dream" is a random firing of neurones in the brain.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Want me to name names!

Sure, make my day!

I'm off to bake some buns so hopefully i shall return to some reading material

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

It's called google.

here let me explain a female with gay family members has more of a chance to have a homosexual kid the more kids she has.

it's how her body keeps chemicals in the womb.

Anythign else?

As i say, what your referring to is just a theory, hasn't actually been proven yet so cool your heels!

My brother is living proof of it

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Well I hate to tell you this but nature is nothing more then a brain wave between 2 nerve cells in someones brain.

I hate to tell you this - But the brain is the most amazing part of the human body, even that is greater than god because it was created by nature.

While I may not have any or all of the answers, one thing is for certain: if you believe what I quoted above, you have an interesting view on what is and is not "God".

What did you quote? And i can tell you my version of "god" doesn't resemble man-made religions.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Your missing the fact that nature is created by a brain signal.

Just like your dream when you finally go to bed to day. And you dream. Yeah your brain created that dream.

Was that version of nature in your dream independent from you and your mind? How did it get int here?

It just sounds like what you're saying is "everything is made up of atoms, even human beings" And that is completely true. I agree that the brain receives and interprets signals. I dont agree that nature is a figment of my imagination. And a "dream" is a random firing of neurones in the brain.

Right and this is that random firing of neurons in the brain on a much larger scale.

Think Fractals.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

doesnt matter what you consider it........

its NOT christianity

I find it peculiar that the canonical Bible was formed by the Roman Catholic Church. The Bible Christians use today. Yet many Christian denominations state Catholicism isn't Christianity. I find that odd.

Honestly since there is something like 40,000 different Christian denominations in the world I don't think even Christians agree with each other on what Christianity is.

Christianity is a theology, not a religion..........

Sure.

Neither are any of the sects of budhism or Hinduism who preach that someones sexual orientation has anything to do with their religion.

Here is one example of a Buddhist leader connecting homosexuality to its dogma.

"From a Buddhist point of view, men-to-men and women-to-women is generally considered sexual misconduct."
~Dalai Lama

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

It's called google.

here let me explain a female with gay family members has more of a chance to have a homosexual kid the more kids she has.

it's how her body keeps chemicals in the womb.

Anythign else?

As i say, what your referring to is just a theory, hasn't actually been proven yet so cool your heels!

My brother is living proof of it

Well, if you honestly believe that theory, that would mean the same "gay gene" could be lying dormant in you, which may be passed actively into any children you have. Wonder how you'd react to that

Off to make buns!!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

We don't have the same mom!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by metalholic

If the gay gene should become more active with each generation.

Until we start seeing a trend in population going in the opposite direction, theories like this don't hold much water.

You don't get out much and pay attention to people do you?

Do you honestly think that sentence conveys anything of substance?

Try again please. This time address what I said or at least give further explanation.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Gays grow in numbers all the time. As a matter of fact once you reach a point in your journey where you re-discover your environment "reality" and see things for the first time all over again.

But with the knowledge you have now superior to the first time you did this when you had no re collection of any of this as a baby.

Meaning take what you know. Re open your eyes. You'll start to notice that women have no idea what or how a straight man is or should be.

Best example where it's more obvious. Go party at a college campus.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Meaning take what you know. Re open your eyes. You'll start to notice that women have no idea what or how a straight man is or should be.

Best example where it's more obvious. Go party at a college campus.

Now you are talking about gender-roles / social-constructs rather than sexuality / attraction....

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Because men have become emasculated, castrated, effeminized know-nothings who are too afraid to do much of anything at all.

Edit: We wonder why teenage boys are wearing girls' clothing (skinny jeans), makeup, and have girls' hairstyles. Manliness and manhood are going right out the window, especially here in the USA.
edit on 7-2-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You jumped into the part of the conversation where it's clearly obvious that you have no sight on what that reply i made was saying. Maybe you have an agenda do dwindle my stats. gonna take awhile.

No one can be that lost.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Thread summary:

Christian person is gay. Christian person keeps being gay.

Gay people can't reproduce.

People weren't designed to be gay! (Someone get me God's number, need to call him about this ...)

Bible says its wrong

Bible is not translated right

Bible bible bible.

God hates them

God loves everyone

God does gangnam style! (oh so awesome)

Jesus was totally hanging out with gay persons! (Saw him in gay bar last night. No gangnam style though.)

Person threatens to marry dog or other animal (Do it! There is a reality show in this)

Polygamy is next

Think of the children!

Gay community force people to accept things

Not natural

Is natural

Is government conspiracy by an elite group of bankers to turn everyone fabulous just before or during world domination after making the stock market crash and addicting all pop music making celebrities to drugs.

Gay gene

No gay gene!

(Don't go past this point, here there be dragons!)

^ I imagine the thread is somewhat like this?

By all means let me know if I missed the one post that converted everyone to one side of the debate thus causing immediate world peace and happiness. I imagine it would be like magnum from Zoolander (youtube it).

I'm just going to admit I don't have the exact answers to any of these questions today I think.

I mean, if the entire population turns gay and we all die I'll probably say something like 'my bad!' Fact is though, I don't know exactly. You probably don't know exactly. The person next to you, sharing your monitor (why are you monitor sharing?) definitely doesn't know exactly.

I do have a really awesome suggestion though. We should totally start curing cancer. I'm going to do that right now. Banning myself from gay threads for six months till I do something useful with my time instead.

*Puts up sign that says BRB, curing cancer.*

PS ... if anyone does actually know exactly, please U2U me the answer. I'd be curious to know I guess.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

your post makes this thread worth it

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

I totally agree. You don't need to take guns away in this country, just make men more femmenine.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
doom 3 gangam style. scary lol

i think the subject of quantum physics may play a role in all this, such as the idea that when an electron is observed it changes from a wave of multiple potentials existing everywhere, simultaneously, to a singular mass heading in a specific, singular trajectory. this suggests that observation by some type of observational equipment, be it biological or mechanical, creates matter from potentiality. i am not sure how that can or does alter things like programmable gay genes, as that seems to be an example of randomness with an odds chart effecting it

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Because men have become emasculated, castrated, effeminized know-nothings who are too afraid to do much of anything at all.

Edit: We wonder why teenage boys are wearing girls' clothing (skinny jeans), makeup, and have girls' hairstyles. Manliness and manhood are going right out the window, especially here in the USA.
edit on 7-2-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

You mean like this man?

Wonder how man managed to survive after this fashion phase?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join