It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock claim: Obama only wants military leaders who 'will fire on U.S. citizens'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
Of course he is. It's just unfortunate there are still so many people that don't think there is a plan. No agenda here! They just go with the flow, right? They WILL do everything they can to advance their plans.

Media brainwash and normalcy bias kicks in. Oh hes not going to do this or that. I don't want to believe it either I just want to be left alone to live my life in peace and freedom. But it's obvious this bastard wants to subjugate us and he is willing to go to war with the American people to do it.

I am sick of all the idiots making excuses for this scum. We have turned a corner this is the beginning of their end game. Puppet Obama hates America and all she has stood for with a passion and volunteered to be the fall guy for the NWO ass clowns thinking he would be rewarded in the end. All I got so say is be careful what you wish for Obama! If the American people are forced to disrupt their lives and go to war lose friends and loved ones etc. to restore the republic god help the enemies of freedom who perpetrate this evil on us!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Yeah, you're right. He will probably figure out a way to borrow, spend, and tax our way to prosperity. I'm sure after spending more than $6 trillion dollars printed out of thin air and nothing to show for it, half the country on food stamps, and some new gun control laws, things will start getting better soon.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Somehow this is not surprising.... The litmus test appears to be blatantly requesting the leaders be psychopathic; probably because a psychopath is the only type of person that completely lacks a conscience, and will kill without remorse. Even though a normal person can be brainwashed/desensitized to commit horrible acts, it's not set in stone... by default we're empathic.

Hearsay, perhaps, but this is not out of the bounds of possibility... it's Obama's 2nd term; instead of going all out to protect the Constitution & liberty, he's going to assail it & try to dismantle everything that makes the U.S what it is. Disgusting.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The desire of a political figurehead to have a paramilitary or military force that is not disturbed, that would not hesitate to respond like a Pavlovian animal to attack and kill civilians without the intermediary of reason or justice - this type of leadership is consistent with one who signed the NDAA.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

On Monday, renowned author and humanitarian Dr. Jim Garrow made a shocking claim about what we can expect to see in Obama's second term.

Garrow made the following Facebook post:

I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not.” Those who will not are being removed.

So, who is the source?

Garrow replied: “The man who told me this is one of America’s foremost military heroes.”

A CLAIM...and he posted it on facebook. Really, he would still need the backing of his troops and i doubt he will get full support on that!....Nothing to see here folks.....geezzzz!!!!

edit on 22-1-2013 by XxAcidxBurnxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Do these stories ever go away? I mean sure the change the name of President over the decades but, the same damn story just get recycled and recycled.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Except it's a claim that's possibe more now than ever. Obama requested and signed the indefinite detention provision, extended the Patriot Act, and is now pushing for gun bans; I'm not saying this hearsay is true, but honestly if it were I wouldn't be surprised. With the way things are going anything could be possible.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It will happen...we can't stop it..we can try but at what cost..what are we willing to give to stop it..I'm willing to give everything...we need to get our head out of our a@&s. and stop this madness

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I said this awhile back in another post, but you could see this coming. First, they will bring all the troops home from our far flung wars. This along with the current budget crisis will create a "need" to draw down the numbers of soldiers. The soldiers who say they have no problem killing civilians will be kept. The soldiers who won't will be the ones discharged. Then its just a matter of crashing the dollar and letting the games begin.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think most of you are being overly paranoid.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by Bilk22

He's not a unknown. He was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Says who? Not the Nobel foundation - nominees are not revealed for 50 years - Nobel Foundation

Guess who he lost to? Yeah, Barack Hussein Obama. So he has credibility, well that is unless you don't feel the people at the Nobel Foundation are capable of judging that.

If he was nominated then your statement still makes no sense.

A nomination is valid if the nominator is valid - see eth page link above. Beyond that the foundation does not vet nominees, and when they came to choose Obama won - so their judgement was (again IF he was nominated) that he wasn't good enough to win.

What we do know about him is that he admits buying and smuggling babies out of China

so no - he is not unknown.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Let's table-top this.

The economy collapses.
The grid is down.
Riots in the streets.
Mass starvation.
Massive movement in the streets, migration to safer areas.
And our military is going to impact 300 million plus?

I am highly speculative.

You doubt it eh? Ask the Chinese how it can happen. Same for every oppressed population to date. The few always seem to have control over the many and if America falls it will be no different... unless of course the American people stand up for themselves and don't fall for the mind manipulation that is our Gov't and it's close friends. How many people will fall in line if Martial Law is implemented?

Down side is, well, just look at the current American population. Not too bright, not too fit, way too distracted, and definitely can't live without food, clothes, gas, and everything else being trucked into their favorite stores, and of course who can forget about electricity and heat.

Can the American public endure without such essentials let alone their favorite distractions?

The future is not looking too bright.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I've related this incident before on ATS, but since we have people here who chalk this up to conspiracy theory, I'll relate it again.

I served in the US Marines from 1994-1999. In 1995 I was on board the USS Kearsarge for a six month float around the Mediterranean. One afternoon we Marines were sitting below decks in the berthing area (bunk space) and we had a person come in with a handful of paper.

It was a ten question poll, to be filled out by us anonymously and placed in a box on a table after he left.

All ten questions regarded willingness to engage "domestic combatants", willingness to obey those orders if given, etc.

I got out of the Marines is 1999. I still have two friends who are still in, one now a Staff Sergeant and a Gunny. They have both related receiving similar polls after I got out.

So you can call it paranoia all you want, but somebody is wanting to know something.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
This is kinda scary IF there is any basis to it because there *IS* a scenario where it works and U.S Troops would, in my opinion, fire on U.S. Civilians without more than the expected hesitation of firing on any civilians. Two things HAVE to happen first...but only 2.

The Internet HAS to shut down or lock down. One of the two, but free and unrestricted net based communication HAS to come to a sudden and unexpected stop without time or notice to even discuss the fact THAT is happening.

Wireless and Satellite Communications likewise have to shut down or lock down. Satellites are probably much easier because there are fewer of them than ISP points and domestic means to connect if it's not locked down right.

The end result is a situation of normal one moment ....and your WHOLE WORLD becomes no more than what you can visually SEE or hear for the indefinite future. No News and NO way to get independent news. What we know is what we're told in single source emergency fashion. Likewise, the troops aren't magical. If we're down, so are they without the dedicated military systems meant to bypass it all ...and they are also designed with the internal controls which make them safe to leave operating under watch.

After that happens? Well hell... You can tell the troops anything you want for a story to make sense ...then make sure the city or town being cleared that night is pissy about something so they're agitated and appearing to be all worked up. The story to the troops fits and if played right, the townsfolk can be fed info right to start reacting VERY badly to the troop's arrival..further enforcing the B.S. line they deployed under that night.

Result? You have troops as confused and devoid of credible information as anyone else and NO ONE wants to quit the safety of numbers and organization while there is total uncertainty beyond that. As long as the confusion and lack of information could be maintained? Those running things would have uncoordinated resistance at best and again...The troops just get told THOSE domestic terrorists are among the minority of radical extremists that CAUSED it all to happen. No communication BETWEEN units which isn't official. Remember? So...your small units wouldn't even know that ALL of them are getting the same tasking to different "minority extremist cells" to purge. Not till it was all over or someone REALLY screwed up.

Have a nice night thinking on that one.

I've said the same. Imagine if this went down. No notice, just all of the sudden no communication. I am sure what communication we would receive, would be what they want us to hear. People have said we out number them. Well that doesn't matter unless we ARE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE. Unless there are states that stick together with come form of government against the us government, we would be lost. Better start making plans ow because if the above happens you'll be doing it with your small neighborhood that will get steamrolled when they come strolling through. We need large numbers United with a plan....... A plan. One we do not have now and probably never will.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner
All ten questions regarded willingness to engage "domestic combatants", willingness to obey those orders if given, etc.

Indeed - and when I applied for a commission in 1982 I was asked if I would fire on protestors, or order my troops to do so.

for the record I replied that there might be some circumstances where I would do so, but I couldn't imagine what they might be, and i didn't get the job.

So you can call it paranoia all you want, but somebody is wanting to know something.

Of course - why would you NOT want to know how psycopathic or prone to massacres your troops are??

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by planefixer

Get prepared locally first and foremost. They couldn't shut down coms in our town, even if they cut off the power. Worry about your community first, then move on to connecting with other likeminded communities near you. That is the best advice I can give ya. Stay safe

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This has been in the works for quite some time..

Alot of thoughts come to mind.

1. Troops will not be stationed near they're home towns.

2. This is a necassary step in setting up a NWO.

3. Why down the grid when they can track people by the GPS in they're phone?

4. This is about control, not population control. Thats what the FEMA camps are for..

5. The combination of many new laws now allow TPTB to consider anyone to be looked upon as a dissident.

6. Follow this mans logic and you WILL DIE.

edit on 22-1-2013 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Darkrunner

Indeed - and when I applied for a commission in 1982 I was asked if I would fire on protestors, or order my troops to do so.

for the record I replied that there might be some circumstances where I would do so, but I couldn't imagine what they might be, and i didn't get the job.

Of course - why would you NOT want to know how psycopathic or prone to massacres your troops are??

Unfortunately, I think they were inquiring about the WILLINGNESS to obey orders given and fire on "domestic enemies" and not the other way around.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well again and again when this question comes up, there are varying opinions on the matter. But the real big question that no one seems to be able to answer is WHAT PERCENTAGE of military would side with the people and disobey those orders. And what percentage of THOSE would actually turn on their commanding officers for issuing those orders, and arrest them. I have no doubt the senior military has been trying to find this out for years.

But if Katrina was any indication, the people are screwed.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Die as a free man, or live as a slave. Hmm, tough choice.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join